[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

21 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

ahh eagerly waits for @MoonlightSerenade's comment on the ear folding as well *blinks* better call on @lovethatlook and @huntergal and @Dingy Conk for an in depth discussion on that part of the scene.

Watchamacallit!! Cowabunga!!! I cant....... move on................... watching this brings back memories of my excitement. *cringes* :blush:

Spoiler

IMO, the ear folding, aaaw, he was just wanted to pull her closer to him, his feet probably were numb now!! Heee  They have probably been kissing for 10 hrs now! :glasses::blush:

Wookie really prefer a wetter, open mouth, more tongue kiss to pass on his testosterone. All NJH can do was to surrender her senses to their intense desire to fulfill their longing coz it has been a long time since they last kissed. In his struggle for self control, he tried to brace himself but NJH was stepping on his feet, and all he can do was pull on her nape without realizing that he was putting some of the pressure on the side of her head, folding her ears along the way. That must have hurt NJH coz of the helix earing. But NJH wasnt mindful of it, she was drunk with desire to respond.      Omo what I am saying. I am never the poetic type. I'll leave that to the masters. *eyes on* @huntergal @MoonlightSerenade @Dingy Conk

*runs as fast as I could* :D

• Like 11

1 hour ago, love4life said:

Ah the DVD.. If only i could buy it but why does it have to be 250$?? Are there a lot more than we know? Are there more of what would make us ship them? Is that why it is that expensive? 

That is also what I wanted to know chingu. We will never know what we are getting. Money doesnt grow on trees :(

• Like 8

Aigoo we need to be multi lingual.

Uggh cant speak arabic... Not even the pope can help me @waveoflove

I rem his arabic fans send him coffeetruck during SP filming.

This is their main ig account

https://www.instagram.com/jichangwookarab/

Their latest post talks about JCW appear on Arirang program Showbiz Korea.

One of their earlier post

And theres no mention of that interview yet (filmed at the very famous saloon now). Seems like this is the place he likes to linger in...

• Like 11

25 minutes ago, luvforever said:

@riririru Ohh sorry dear I was busy so I just saw your tag today. Ohh gosh I only know the basics as I'm still learning. I think you and @pinklalaland are the ones better at translating. It will probably take me years to be fluent but hey I did get compliments from the ahjummas and ahjussis while I was in Korea a few weeks ago. More compliments equals more motivation to learn the language:)

It took me 6years dont worry you can do it! XDDD You got to visit korea TT me is jealous TT

25 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:
30 minutes ago, mai5116 said:

@riririru i know right. I'm waiting for them to upload the BTS for the court room kiss, even better without the BGM. I find the court room kiss was so sexy especially on Wookie's part. The look on his face after BongHee kissed him, then how he responded to the kiss, makes me sweating. LOL. Do you think SBS Catch will do that, at least for us? Hehe..

LOL! We are beyond help when it comes to SP kissing scenes, huh Chingu? :lol:

IKR, Just imagine if there were more love scenes in this drama, OMO! There is no moving on in this family! LMAO!

Same with you guys im still wondering why he opened his lips even before her touched his, eager much? Hungry much?:yum:

Plus i need a loooooonger and detailed ver of that kiss, when i watch on ep 19 i thought 'ah alright im sure they would show more of this tomorrow' but nooooo

32 minutes ago, luvforever said:

Isn't the salon a perfect spot for interviews and photoshoots? What more for some private dates? I can see the staff helping Wookie set up a perfect night date in here for Hyunnie:blush:

Aigooo i can totally imagining them having a romantic night date with candles and flowers/petals and all:love: with the cupid helpers peeping behind the door awww

I need fanfics:joy:

• Like 16

23 minutes ago, love4life said:

Ah the DVD.. If only i could buy it but why does it have to be 250$?? Are there a lot more than we know? Are there more of what would make us ship them? Is that why it is that expensive? 

Yes me too..I see from someone IG update(Shegrace IG) sorry have some problems to copy the URL...about the price director's Cut..It's $159.00..Is it true?? I'm not sure in SG dollar or Dollar?

• Like 9

30 minutes ago, snowrose7789 said:

Ahhhaaa.. I think so..Salon is the perfect place to date in secret:lol:Opppss..Never mind their hair stylist is the match maker..So just enjoyy your dating:D

I dont have a words to say just:D:D:D:D:D:ph34r:

• Like 9

How about the petition for Jibong Photoshoot? Still didnt hear any news about this..Their management know about this?? Please give us at least one CF for uri JiBong/JiJi Couple before Wookie MS..Lets spread their love..Salon CF maybe:wub::wub::wub:

• Like 15

3 minutes ago, riririru said:

Same with you guys im still wondering why he opened his lips even before her touched his, eager much? Hungry much?:yum:

Plus i need a loooooonger and detailed ver of that kiss, when i watch on ep 19 i thought 'ah alright im sure they would show more of this tomorrow' but nooooo

Tell me about it! I kinda thought that they will give us more closer shot of the court room kiss in the beginning of episode 20 but no, nothing! I need that BTS badly too. My sister said he looks hunger in that kiss. LOL. I was laughing so hard when she said that. He did opened his mouth clearly, is it? :lol:

• Like 12

@MoonlightSerenade im seeing stars reading ur very hot n wet take of the kiss scenes.. R u not a novelist in RL? I urge u to go thru more of the older pages n posts n springs us another post like that one... 

13 minutes ago, love4life said:

He did mention somewhere that he will be back after 1year and 9months... i am not sure

Yup and i quote this from jichangwook kitchen translation

You are about to enter the army.
I will be enlisting in the army on 14 August. It’s very late, but I plan to have fun and do my best while staying healthy. After I’m discharged, I will greet everyone through interesting projects again. I ask of you to wait for me for 1 year and 9 months. Once I’m done with my schedules, I plan to spend some personal time on my own. Because I wish to prepare myself before enlisting and I also want to enlist in good health, I am thinking of spending time on my own. I want to rest before enlisting and I think I have exerted myself too much physically. I plan to have a trip where I can spend time with my friends and the family I love.

21months is a confirmed duration for active duty unless the new law of serving 18mths is effective immediately for August recruits. 

18 minutes ago, daloula said:

For the arabic interview, I can translate it since I speak arabic. However, it's 9 AM where I am so I'm at work. If nobody translates it by the time I'm home, I'll do it.

Wow we do have arabic translator! Thanks chingu.

@snowrose7789 i thk theres 2 prices. One for bluray and one for dvd. Both director's cut 

Bluray is 275usd

Dvd is 159 usd

Price based on innolife website 

I thk the cost hasnt factor in shipping cost yet.. Im not sure they have free shipping.

The price is vy steep n most of the chingus i ask tells me chances is theres no english subtitles. But it would have unaired footage that were filmed but didnt make the cut and also photobook. The bts i thk theres alot more (based on another korean drama that has alot of bts in its director cut)

• Like 14

4 hours ago, piggieb said:

Hi everybody!!

I find this picture posted on Wookie's Agency NAVER website. Wookie exactly watched this scene on air during filming!!q

Hahahas. Seems like the raining scene is really his fave eh? Wonder why he didn't say that. Hehe. Delulu mode on again. LOL. 

3 hours ago, littlerex69 said:

My fav scene is in the morning Bong Hew told Ji Wook this is their first day together as a couple the smile in his face is like genuine happiness 

Hi dearie! Pls remember to remove gif, pictures and videos in the quotes during your reply okie? It's against the rules in soompi and we wouldnt want our little jiji heaven to be in any trouble. Thank you! (: @littlerex69

2 hours ago, spy booble said:
How's gone chingus!!??something bothered me.."I'll ask him again" she replied to MC during interview cause..JCW said jihyunii dont minds to visit him at the army.u guys think did she has his phone no.i've thought.. how she asks him? hehehe..what if she kept in touch him by SECRET chat in any application may b LINE, IG or other hahaha shipper's mind never stop to imagination..kekeke:D:rolleyes:

She would definitely have his contact number. I'm sure of that! Heheh. 

2 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

uhmm, yeah JH liked a lot of CW's previous IG posts I think. As for liking the last post of the OST, well, I wouldn't really worry about her not liking any succeeding posts after. This could very well fall under a particular gag order. Seeing as how they stalked and followed, every move they make not only create a ripple but triggers a tsunami of reactions. You could just imagine what us shippers would be like, as well as the non shippers when JH likes an IG post of CW that is not SP related, right? Yup scream fest galore! LOL!

As far as I am concerned we are not really privy as to what they are doing atm. We could be having a nervous breakdown due to the non reaction from JH in this case 'no likes on IG' for CW's succeeding IG posts, but they could be dm'ing each other laughing their hearts out because we are acting crazily! Delulu incoming!

So if she is not liking any of the posts, it could be possible that they are to tone down virtual interactions. The entire kbiz was rocked by the JiJI couple. Of course, their management would try to stem off possible sources of negative rumors that may affect them.

Well said my dear! And this is what i believe is happening at the moment too! 

1 hour ago, ymmezari said:

oh they don't have to do that no more virtual...they have the salon "chat room" for their convenience...*cough our fairy's god mother's domain:tongue::ph34r:

Styling and colouring and cutting hair takes a long time. Hahahhas. It's a given it they are together, they shld be chatting with each other. You don't need to o be lovers to do that. Heheh. 

1 hour ago, MoonlightSerenade said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Omo! Reading through the beginning threads and all the links that were posted is like ... *FIYAH!!* ... Seriously thinking if I should just come back to present day thread where serious discussions are being shared. *:cookie::wub:* ROFL!!! Omo! Omo! This cut never gets old! *fanning my best parts* :lol:

Looking (*EYES GLUED 2 SCREEN*) ... super sexy, as they were kissing his thumb slides down and caresses her cheek almost pressure pointing her mouth to open and deepen his access to her inner sanctuary. As the fire between their kisses increases their fingers can no longer be denied participation so they begin to react on a will of their own. She slides her hands up his chest with an innocent yet hungry touch, timid at first, yet desperate to be embraced into his heat, while his hands holds her delicate face captive he drinks in her sweetness, his strong and masculine hands begins to slowly caress her neck as his fingers lined up along her temple begins to deep massage her fortelling of what is to come. The essence of their desire becomes all to evident as they graze against one another, longing to communicate what their words could not. Like a man who has been starving for a decade he is completely bewitched by her innocence, he can no longer contain himself so he angles his head demanding her to open up for his taking. Her head falls back slighty, her eyes glazed over as the heat of her breath kisses his mouth, he loses control and pushes in deeply with his mouth to be enveloped within her nector, their lips begin a dance of pull and tug, slow.... steady... and sure at first, until the tempo of their kisses brings them in deeper, and deeper and .... ... *OmO - OmO :astonished: what am I saying?*  .... Oh em gee chingus! I think I will return to present day because these early threads are adding to my delulu mind. **ROFL** :cookie::wub:

Oh. My. God. Am I reading one of my romance novels Now my dear? *cant stop fanning myself*

• Like 12

@sharreb thanks for the info on Wookie enlistment period. Yeah, he said it's for 1 year and 9 months. Even though, i'm gonna miss him for sure when he enlist soon but at the same time, i hope that he'll focus on his MS, serve his country well. At the same time, i think he also needs a break from the entertainment world. He's been working so hard for the past years and i'm sure he needs it too. So, be it 21 months or 18 months, i'm sure we all here will wait for him patiently. In the meantime, like his request during 24 Miracle Fan Sign Event, let's support/watch his previous works while waiting for him :)

• Like 8

1 hour ago, gglex6275 said:

ahh eagerly waits for @MoonlightSerenade's comment on the ear folding as well *blinks* better call on @lovethatlook and @huntergal and @Dingy Conk for an in depth discussion on that part of the scene.

Cannot use duct tape this time.... coz the ear is a major erogenous zone. Try asking your partner to lightly kiss and stick the tongue in the ear (like how JCW kisses NJH on the mouth), and u may just blast off noisily to the point of no return. So maybe, the best he could do, without gettng into hot soup, was to massage/fold her ears... :tongue:

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, sharreb said:

@MoonlightSerenade im seeing stars reading ur very hot n wet take of the kiss scenes.. R u not a novelist in RL? I urge u to go thru more of the older pages n posts n springs us another post like that one... 

Yup and i quote this from jichangwook kitchen translation

You are about to enter the army.
I will be enlisting in the army on 14 August. It’s very late, but I plan to have fun and do my best while staying healthy. After I’m discharged, I will greet everyone through interesting projects again. I ask of you to wait for me for 1 year and 9 months. Once I’m done with my schedules, I plan to spend some personal time on my own. Because I wish to prepare myself before enlisting and I also want to enlist in good health, I am thinking of spending time on my own. I want to rest before enlisting and I think I have exerted myself too much physically. I plan to have a trip where I can spend time with my friends and the family I love.

21months is a confirmed duration for active duty unless the new law of serving 18mths is effective immediately for August recruits. 

Wow we do have arabic translator! Thanks chingu.

@snowrose7789 i thk theres 2 prices. One for bluray and one for dvd. Both director's cut 

Bluray is 275usd

Dvd is 159 usd

Price based on innolife website 

I thk the cost hasnt factor in shipping cost yet.. Im not sure they have free shipping.

The price is vy steep n most of the chingus i ask tells me chances is theres no english subtitles. But it would have unaired footage that were filmed but didnt make the cut and also photobook. The bts i thk theres alot more (based on another korean drama that has alot of bts in its director cut)

Sorry to ask again..What is the comparison between blue ray & DVD? Are both of them include the bts cut? Sorry I'm not pretty sure about DVD&blue ray

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, snowrose7789 said:

Sorry to ask again..What is the comparison between blue ray & DVD? Are both of them include the bts cut? Sorry I'm not pretty sure about DVD&blue ray

Blue Ray DVD have better viewing quality than normal DVD, that's all. Both still include the Directors DVD Cut :)

• Like 7

6 minutes ago, Dingy Conk said:

Cannot use duct tape this time.... coz the ear is a major erogenous zone. Try asking your partner to lightly kiss and stick the tongue in the ear (like how JCW kisses NJH on the mouth), and u may just blast off noisily to the point of no return. So maybe, the best he could do, without gettng into hot soup, was to massage/fold her ears... :tongue:

Another ninja move from Wookie.  Waaaaa. I cannot............. dead :blush:

• Like 7

@MoonlightSerenade @gglex6275 @lovethatlook And the fact that she was stepping on his feet wasn't helping.. She was closer than he could handle..The kisses became more clumsy, they were both running out of breath but they couldn't care less.. They were enjoying every single part of each other's lips (let's be honest..mouths) God helped him keep him calm otherwise... well we know what could have happened..

Okey pervy analysis aside, they kissed like no tomorrow.. like they didn't want to let go, like it was their last kiss.. i don't have much to say without making it sound dirty.. it was a hot kiss afterall :sweat_smile:

@miss0115 @pinklalaland I thought the same thing! I haven't watch the ep yet but i did watch that part and i wondered if this is a 'I'll love you forever' for JiBong or a sad 'I'll miss you' for JiJi.. I thought one of them was going to cry.. i was about to cry too! 

Btw idk if it was NJH or JCW (most probably NJH) who said that they did a lot of rehearsals of the kissing scenes.... or should i stop talking about the huggiss scenes? :sweat_smile:

• Like 14