Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

This was my first shipping experience, it was feel good at first, then it became obsessive and then just living for their dramas. Two things I have realised - they are human beings, not all acting can be fake, but not all drama related feelings can translate into real. Second, Leave them be. I think shipping hurts the actors, even if the ships sail because what is a private affair should remain private and should not be a subject to someone else's imagination. Imagine someone praying for you to be together, sharing videos of very delicate moments.. I have come to realise many BTS should remain BTS to an extent. I feel like I was allowed to intrude into their scenes, way more than fans should intrude. Anyways I don't want to elaboratr much upon it, because it is life. It is that way. Things change. One moment you feel passionate about something, next moment you find something else. You shouldn't stick to it if it doesn't give you job and if it is unreasonable. And hence I decided to stop shipping them. Though they are the pair with most natural chemistry I have ever seen and made me almost feel like what it was to be in love... It was beautiful to watch the surrender, their sweet moments, their natural flow of interactions, their lack of any awkwardness.... 

It still affects me in a way. Like when I saw ji hyun liking Han ji eun's post related to lovestruck which had JCW in the second slide, I felt a tinge of happiness for the moment. I was happy that if things don't hint towards dating, at least they don't hint towards anything bad either. She wouldn't have liked the KYJ posts related to BSR either. So that's some relief. 

Not here to destroy the delulu or something. But these are my feelings and experience. Everyone is entitled to have their own I guess. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
On 1/14/2021 at 1:48 AM, ObsessedEf said:

This was my first shipping experience, it was feel good at first, then it became obsessive and then just living for their dramas. Two things I have realised - they are human beings, not all acting can be fake, but not all drama related feelings can translate into real. Second, Leave them be. I think shipping hurts the actors, even if the ships sail because what is a private affair should remain private and should not be a subject to someone else's imagination. Imagine someone praying for you to be together, sharing videos of very delicate moments.. I have come to realise many BTS should remain BTS to an extent. I feel like I was allowed to intrude into their scenes, way more than fans should intrude. Anyways I don't want to elaboratr much upon it, because it is life. It is that way. Things change. One moment you feel passionate about something, next moment you find something else. You shouldn't stick to it if it doesn't give you job and if it is unreasonable. And hence I decided to stop shipping them. Though they are the pair with most natural chemistry I have ever seen and made me almost feel like what it was to be in love... It was beautiful to watch the surrender, their sweet moments, their natural flow of interactions, their lack of any awkwardness.... 

It still affects me in a way. Like when I saw ji hyun liking Han ji eun's post related to lovestruck which had JCW in the second slide, I felt a tinge of happiness for the moment. I was happy that if things don't hint towards dating, at least they don't hint towards anything bad either. She wouldn't have liked the KYJ posts related to BSR either. So that's some relief. 

Not here to destroy the delulu or something. But these are my feelings and experience. Everyone is entitled to have their own I guess. 

its perfectly fine if you are over shipping them... i love all their BTS and they seems to get along well... i just hope they are still in good terms and get to work together again more than anything... just because i love to see them together doesnt mean they should be together... we dont know how they are apart from what we see in a 5 min interview or bts... 

• Like 2

It's been a while since I posted on here. Hope everyone is doing well in this weird life situation with lockdowns, curfews and whatnot and that you and your families and friends are healthy.

It has also been a while since I checked on namji's whereabouts or even watched a kdrama but this thread has connected me with so many good people and there is no moving on from that at all. 

Can't wait for the W or H or even namji drama that might bring me back to kdrama world :lol:

• Like 6

:sipsboba:In Wookie and Hyunnie we trust! hahahaha all ships play the waiting game, I think, but its nice to see that SP kisses are among the best kisses in Kdrama! LOL! I even saw one that has all the kinds of kisses they had from the laundry scene to the  room groping {LOL} , bed scene and the courtroom scene!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

After he came back he has a very mature vibe now.. He and Ji Won have great chemistry but behind the scenes or interviews no where is it near Him and hyunnie.. No stares no secret smiles and no glances and touchy feel Ness.. I still have hope especially because hyunnie went to watch his play.. Let's hope they meet during a award show or a new drama.. Though it's not possible if they are dating

• Like 2
22 hours ago, Kanak_1999 said:

After he came back he has a very mature vibe now.. He and Ji Won have great chemistry but behind the scenes or interviews no where is it near Him and hyunnie.. No stares no secret smiles and no glances and touchy feel Ness.. I still have hope especially because hyunnie went to watch his play.. Let's hope they meet during a award show or a new drama.. Though it's not possible if they are dating

I agree with you on that one JCW is very sweet and touchy touchy with Nam Ji Hyun off cam . He treats Kim Ji Won only as coworker nothing special off cam

Spoiler