Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

44 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Welcome on board dearie .Hehe it's never too late to ship this couple & wow you read all 1708 pages ?! Daebak :loveu:

Yes all 1708. I love the analysis and at so many places I wish I could add my two bits - about the various bits etc. Obviously it’s 3 years too late he!he!he! 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, Newbie19 said:

Yes all 1708. I love the analysis and at so many places I wish I could add my two bits - about the various bits etc. Obviously it’s 3 years too late he!he!he! 

Not really 3 years later since we got to see her go to his military musical almost 2 years after the drama and she was the woman they asked him about as soon as he stepped out of his barracks and he happily answered even saying that he didn't show her to his fellow soldiers lmao 

• Like 4
  • Love 2

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Not really 3 years later since we got to see her go to his military musical almost 2 years after the drama and she was the woman they asked him about as soon as he stepped out of his barracks and he happily answered even saying that he didn't show her to his fellow soldiers lmao 

In my head they are dating right now ha ha 

I wish I had discovered then three years ago so that I could analyse every laugh and touch and comments!!:heart4:

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 6/19/2020 at 2:42 PM, Newbie19 said:

hehe better late than never :allgoodlol:

By the way ,just noticed this Laundry Kiss & SP Bed scenes has 32 Million viewers .Haha considered this one as a welcoming treat for you :heart2beat:

credit to sbs drama youtube channel 

• Like 4

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, pauliza said:

hehe better late than never :allgoodlol:

By the way ,just noticed this Laundry Kiss & SP Bed scenes has 32 Million viewers .Haha considered this one as a welcoming treat for you :heart2beat:

credit to sbs drama youtube channel 

how sweet thank you. :D

i feel like.i have watched every video out there about 20 times. And love watching them ahah . 

can someone help me locate a video that I saw once and now can’t find. It’s a video of JH and CW walking with a few other people out, after the Suspicious Partner the press conference. she has changed into jeans but I think the others are wearing their press conference clothes .... and when they notice that there are fans taking videos, CW walks quickly ahead and joins his manager friend. I saw it once and now can’t find it on you tube!!!! 

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images, gifs, or videos.
  • Like 3

6 hours ago, Newbie19 said:

how sweet thank you. :D

i feel like.i have watched every video out there about 20 times. And love watching them ahah . 

can someone help me locate a video that I saw once and now can’t find. It’s a video of JH and CW walking with a few other people out, after the Suspicious Partner the press conference. she has changed into jeans but I think the others are wearing their press conference clothes .... and when they notice that there are fans taking videos, CW walks quickly ahead and joins his manager friend. I saw it once and now can’t find it on you tube!!!! 

Haha I tried to help you but this is impossible to look for because I end up getting lost and watching random SP clips on YouTube :loolz:.

And I come across this 1 million viewers fan made video :heart4:

• Like 4
  • Love 1

In response to us missing her, Hyunnie updated her ig account with cutie tankuki:

Hoping next her face will be included :blush:

• Like 7

Why is she so quiet just when I found her!? :D

She is just so adorable and delicate and pretty and smart! 
Also watching Wookiee’s new drama which just makes me rewatch all the SP BTS again and again! 
Obviously hoping both are successful in their individual projects as well. 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

credit to the owner 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, shady01girl said:

im not able to watch "Backstreet Rookie" its not on Viki =(

Tell me how it is so far guys. hope its good. i know his other Drama didnt do so well. hope this is better. 

I think the intention as of now is to create a fun light series and i think it is successful in that. There is the potential to be a bit deeper so let’s see how it goes. There are couple things they are dealing With very badly in my view and that is worrying because it would be good for JCW to have a successful series. I hope it a success.

Both NJH are JCW are good actors and that really shows in any series they act in. 

I am someone who discovered SP only a few months ago so all the episodes and BTS are really fresh in my brain. It’s so funny to see JCW now - he seems so much more awkward  and formal and shy. 

• Like 6

I’ve see all these videos before and yet I am still enjoying watching them again! Thanks! 

i just noticed for the first time In the video of the tie removal scene that at the end they are playing footsie together. I never noticed before! :hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

14 hours ago, Newbie19 said:

I’ve see all these videos before and yet I am still enjoying watching them again! Thanks! 

i just noticed for the first time In the video of the tie removal scene that at the end they are playing footsie together. I never noticed before! :hwaiting2:

They were also playing footsie in this clip /bts .Sorry because of the Soompi's new rule I just can paste the ig  link :lol:

https://www.instagram.com/p/B36ZmAXJf5B/?igshid=x4m5knwg0rqg 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BuGwyy3hj1Q/?igshid=weanyus12hkj

credit to the owner 

• Like 3

deleted my original message to make sure it doesn’t break the rules.

wasnt talking badly of any ship - people are free to and when the people who ship are so private, nothing is definite until much later. 

• Like 1

Please let's not bring up what happens on other platforms and let's not compare ships since both things are against the soompi shipping threads rules. 

You would see here in the past pages that we always worked hard to never make comparisons and called out people who did so. Lets continue doing so. 

People are free to ship any ship they want and what happens on other platforms should stay on those platforms.

• Like 4