Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

GAH! Omo. After weeks of quiet, she is now spoiling her fans. 

Love her grace and love for ALL her fans, no matter the fandom:wub:

(and is that a guitar? does she play? Is she learning to play? So that someone can sing along? de-lu-la-lu-la-le... see singing... get it... :rolleyes::P)

there are no waves... only smooth sailing... :tounge_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

Wookie's ig update :heart:

Hayejin update for H ! Yeppuda! :love:

credit to the owner

• Like 9

Advanced issues found

Spoiler

This has to be a spoiler because of the rhyme involved.

Sent the clip of the first SP kiss(not BTS) to a friend (trying convince her to watch because she likes romcoms)... she just got back asking why they were shooting something so mature OR if it was something that rhymes with: loft-pour corn... (*blushes*)... so I sent the BTS... and it blew her mind (*more blushes*).

When I said it was just acting, she responded: that isn't acting. 

(I wish there was a grinning/blushing/cheering emjoi)

De-lu-la-lu-la-lay

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

11 minutes ago, tinymel said:
Spoiler

Advanced issues found

Reveal hidden contents

This has to be a spoiler because of the rhyme involved.

Sent the clip of the first SP kiss(not BTS) to a friend (trying convince her to watch because she likes romcoms)... she just got back asking why they were shooting something so mature OR if it was something that rhymes with: loft-pour corn... (*blushes*)... so I sent the BTS... and it blew her mind (*more blushes*).

When I said it was just acting, she responded: that isn't acting. 

(I wish there was a grinning/blushing/cheering emjoi)

De-lu-la-lu-la-lay

Awww... I can relate :wub:

Give her more... ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ It brings back memories reading new comments about SP and NamJi :)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wookie's ig story & reminded me of this post from Hyunnie's ig :D

credit to the owner

• Like 7

16 hours ago, shady01girl said:

Has anyone watch the new drama that wookie is in? wanted to see if its worth watching =P

I'm waiting for the drama to finish broadcast before watching it. Haha. But if u want to see W acting in a comedy.. u can try.. haha. 

• Like 5

SHE GOT A KITTEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

... now we know why she added that cookie(kuki sounds like cookie) and cat emojis!

Thank you Haneulnari fan cafe!!! and cto

And of course we cannot forget Ggoma...

• Like 8
  • Love 2

12 hours ago, tinymel said:

. now we know why she added that cookie(kuki sounds like cookie) and cat emojis

And its sounds like ChangWOOKIE tho :P:lol: Ok ,delulu :lol:

• LOL 8
  • Love 2

On 10/7/2019 at 9:26 AM, pauliza said:

LOL. Technically she added that fire emoticon cos i think she might take it to mean tankuki and her on fire. Lmao. But i will #neversaynever to her referencing it to something else. ROFL! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

30 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

LOL. Technically she added that fire emoticon cos i think she might take it to mean tankuki and her on fire. Lmao. But i will #neversaynever to her referencing it to something else. ROFL! 

But there’s already several heart emojis that exist if she wants to express her burning love for Tankuki. The fire emoji is so random but I guess less obvious than idk....a frozen emoji? :joy:

Nice try though Val!

If you’re still not convinced, let’s play a quick game of which of these emojis don’t belong? Lmao! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

On 10/7/2019 at 2:26 AM, pauliza said:

LoL... you mean she's gone kooky for wookie? hehehe... (I feel we could go on all day with this!)

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

But there’s already several heart emojis that exist if she wants to express her burning love for Tankuki. The fire emoji is so random but I guess less obvious than idk....a frozen emoji? :joy:

Nice try though Val!

If you’re still not convinced, let’s play a quick game of which of these emojis don’t belong? Lmao!

Please, please... CLEARLY  the fire emoji is for warm, fireside cuddles... It is getting colder and everyone needs to stay warm... 

Don't you remember? Last year she wanted 100DH to keep all the soldiers warm by watching the drama? She really cares about everyone's health... 

Nothing at all unusual about wanting warm cuddles by the fire... with your favourite kitten or with your loved ones...  

:joy:

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

9 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Nice try though Val!

LOL. I did think about her using the heart emojis instead of the fire.. and tbh it baffles me too why she would choose fire over heart. I even went to check her other emojis and still no hearts. Lmao. Well... rationally speaking.. i can only say her heart is on fire.. with... changwookie.. oops! I mean tankuki! Lmao. 

8 hours ago, tinymel said:

LoL... you mean she's gone kooky for wookie? hehehe... (I feel we could go on all day with this!)

Please, please... CLEARLY  the fire emoji is for warm, fireside cuddles... It is getting colder and everyone needs to stay warm... 

Don't you remember? Last year she wanted 100DH to keep all the soldiers warm by watching the drama? She really cares about everyone's health... 

Nothing at all unusual about wanting warm cuddles by the fire... with your favourite kitten or with your loved ones...  

:joy:

Yeapp especially when someone cant be frozen atm. Lmao. Dun think she is interested at all to be an ice queen! Lol! 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2