[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, Leah Miralles said:

I'm so excited for Wook's new show. I feel like it's not going to disappoint and just the thought of being stuck for so long and waking up without any idea of what's going on in the outside world - with everyone you love moving on & having lives of their own - it excites me. Reminded me of Still Seventeen (Yang Se Jeong & Shin Hye Sun). I really loved it. It was not just about romance but about family & friendship..

I bet it's going to focus more on Wook's struggles on keeping up with everyone & the heartaches & the drama..which Wook is very good at. I love the cast! I loved Yoon Se Ah in her dramas & I saw Won Jin Ah in Just Between Lovers & thought she did great. 

Even though I ship Hyunnie & Wookie so hard I'm always excited to see them working with others. It wasn't just the chemistry I saw in them that I started shipping them in SP but because I saw two talented actors who are really good at their craft & you know they are really passionate about acting. You don't see that passion in everyone. We ship a beautiful & awesome couple, you know? :) that's why NamJi is MAGIC.

And you know they have this great chemistry with their co-actors. Honestly, my heart fluttered for their on-screen ships. I supported their shows, I supported them individually. but the die-hard NamJi shipper inside me will always go back to watching SP at the end of the day. lol. The feeling just won't go away. I'm namji trash forever I guess. And I guess no future torrid kissing scenes or bed scenes (yeah sure haha) will make me leave this ship ever. just like that Carrie Underwood song.. "Once you tasted a love so strong, you can't go back and you can't settle on anything less" :D

Okaaaaay. Word vomit. :D

So what you’re saying is there’s a lot of psychological analysis involved.....:D hehehe....

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

LMAO!! It took you almost 2 months to come up with this version of the plot, which i find pretty interesting and we are all supposed to believe that Hyunnie was able to read and analyze an entire script backstage and select which one she thought was 'good'?

Ummmm...ok, whatever Wook! :joy:

Ahahahahhahahahahahahaah. Actually I “came up” with the daddy plot when I saw the idol’s age (so yesterday)... 

but coming up with a plot isn’t hard. Reading a script to determine whether the writer and production can pull off a plot... that is much, much more time consuming. A script read through (even skimming) will take at least an hour, then you have to think about it, talk about it, go back and look at certain scenes... so if I were going over a script with someone (and had to be quick... maybe an hour min (if I don’t read it but just flick through)? 

... yeah... “just greeting” each other...

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

is it me but when wookie was in the amry we had more stuff to talk about...now since he is out its sooo quiet.....ssshhhhhh i can hear my own heart beat. and hyunnie is not so active. i know she has school but its lonely here. =(

she is at least "liking" pictures on insta. 

*tapping fingers* what to do ...what to do...

• Like 1

9 hours ago, shady01girl said:

is it me but when wookie was in the amry we had more stuff to talk about...now since he is out its sooo quiet.....ssshhhhhh i can hear my own heart beat. and hyunnie is not so active. i know she has school but its lonely here. =(

she is at least "liking" pictures on insta. 

*tapping fingers* what to do ...what to do...

Nope u are not alone.. im feeling the drought even more now than when Wookie was in MS. Hahahha. When H is not active.. she really is quiet. Lolol. And it doesnt help that both of them are quiet at the same time, appears at the same time too. LOLOL. So.. :huh: im taking solace in that. Hahaha. 

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Wookie is on a roll today~ LOL. I'm guessing filming might start soon. He seems to do riding activities and spending more time with his friends when he has stopped hiding from wherever he was the past week or so. LOL. But what an update. HAHA. 4 posts in one session. hahaha.

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

On 6/17/2019 at 10:47 AM, noodlez_ said:

anyone know when is she graduating exactly?

Probably late 2019 or early 2020. 

Heart breaking that we won’t see her before then. Because I am guessing she won’t be shooting something this summer... unless there is an actor or idol that is planning on enlisting and needs to do the mandatory show with her first? :lol:

I wonder when she shot the photos for the CF... interesting that they are only releasing it now since would have had to shoot before mid Feb. (Or is that normal?)

• Like 1
  • LOL 7

On 6/24/2019 at 7:45 AM, pauliza said:
Happiness is like a kiss. You must share it to enjoy it :lol: :lol:

credit to the owners

So darn true! 

@daloula thanks for sharing the update on wookie's vacation. Lmao. Happy to see him enjoying himself! Hahaha. 

• Like 10

Oh guys! There's a new fanfic out that is trying to quench our thirst for the other fanfic it could only be you that hasnt updated for a super long time after posting the chapter of the almost revelation of the game changer of the story.. 

Here's the link for those interested! 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1397995

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Oh guys! There's a new fanfic out that is trying to quench our thirst for the other fanfic it could only be you that hasnt updated for a super long time after posting the chapter of the almost revelation of the game changer of the story.. 

Here's the link for those interested! 

https://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/1397995

Thank you for some bedtime reading :P

I'm travelling at the mo work and (because working on the plane is for boring people) I've outlined a fanfic (something I haven't written in over 15 years)... If it goes anywhere... well you dear shippers will be the first to know. hahahha.

• Like 8

Hi beautiful people.. It's been a while since I last posted and visited our thread but know that I'm still with you all FIGHTING!!

Last Saturday, I needed a little pick me upper so I tuned in to Viki and rewatched ep17 to I think dirty but pretty before I have to return to my reality. But let me tell you that the chemistry that attracted me from the beginning is still there, unbelievable. I'm still as giddy as I was and was so attracted and in love with them still. Wookie was really different in SP as was Hyunni, there's so much attraction flying in that screen and up to now can get me hooked. 

Thanks for keeping the thread alive and lively with your beautiful gifs and commentaries. Sailing:)

• Like 12
  • Love 1

sorry if this is considered off-topic, but i watched this video and jiji couple was mentioned here which i thought was quite funny. kang haneul was asked to choose between kissing NJH and JCW (starts at around the 3:39 mark). he was asked about kissing around six people but i found it interesting they put NJH and JCW together :lol:

anyway, if this is off-topic i'm really sorry. please let me know and i will delete the post/be more careful in the future.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1