Quantcast
Jump to content
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Recommended Posts

This is a bit long.

I'm *really*, *really* new here compared to all of you. But I think that gives me some perspective. I've seen on reddit ('Why are Kdrama couples shipped') that we are some of the most admired shippers because we don't bring the drama and are supportive and positive. I think we are shipping in the right way and I 1000000% support all of you. This is great space and I don't think we don't really need to respond to further comments like this. They deserve a response because we are considered good shippers and we should not, would not continue shipping if the rumours were true (yes there was backlash but that does not mean that he did anything wrong or shameful).

 

@Shipper07 I appreciate that you have concerns about JWC's private life. We all did when that news came out... In fact I was watching SP for the first time when the news broke... it was how I found this forum. The response you are receiving from fellow shippers isn't because people haven't read those articles and comments that you mention but because it was cleared up so quickly--even with SBS clarifying and apologising for insinuating any connection between JWC and the BS scandal. 

 

Furthermore during the Fan Meet he specifically (if not directly) addresses the scandal:

 

On 5/21/2019 at 2:38 PM, Changsky said:

He talked about the Burning Sun incident that happen before he was discharged and actually wonder how come he experienced such issues in life.

  

He did feel that his way of life is wrong/not good (because some people he hang out with do bad thing).

 

And after his discharge and speaking to many of his friends, after thinking again his conclusion is that he is living well and leading a righteous life.

 

And he doesn't want to change just because people who don't know anything about him (e.g netizen) told him to.

 

"Because I am me. I'm going to live my life just like this." :wub:

 

Trans: by Riri, Excitedgal

 

(thank you @Changsky for posting the translation and Riri and Excitedgal for the translation itself)

 

As everyone has rightly said, it is perfectly fine to go clubbing and have a social life. But to let rumours dominate your thinking will only make you more likely to believe those rumours. So I hope that my post has helped reassure you that 1-he has reflected on his behaviour and 2-with the help of friends and family decided that he is living a good life. He also would have lost all of those magazine features and photoshoots if those publications even for one moment believed that the scandal was real.

As a final thought, I sincerely do not believe that someone like Hyunnie would go within a mile of him if the scandal was even remotely true. Yes it did come out after her trip to the musical but I can't imagine she would want to post anything related to him on her ig if there was any truth in the supposed scandal. (her ig post of her wearing a dress that she danced with Wookie in is very much a connection to them... k actors are hyper aware of things like that because fans are so involved--that isn't delulu but a fact).

At the end of the day, perhaps shipping here isn't going to be the right thing for you as a shipper. I wish you the best and hope that you continue shipping in your own way. x
 

 

  • Like 8
  • Love 5
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@masthu queen of gifs, thank you for brightening our day and being a wizard and conjuring the best gifs ever.

 

On a lighter note:
 

I’ve been debating about posting this because I don't know if it has been posted before and I can be a bit lazy... However we need a pick me up.

 

In an interview 2014.12.20 with Entertainment Weekly for Healer, PMY says that she isn’t like her character because her character is tone deaf and can’t dance and makes havoc when she drinks. Wookie chimes in saying that he finds that cute and lovable. PMY gives him side eye, like ‘really you that is cute?’

 

(Start watching at 1:10... )

 

Therefore since 2014 he has said he finds women who can’t really sing and can’t really dance cute and lovable. And this is  before Hyunnie's adorable duet with PHS (2014.12.31)--where our co-captain couldn't stop smiling-- and before Suspicious Partner even existed (or was a glimmer in any writer or director's eye). It gives a whole new meaning to having waited 8 years to meet her... 

 

Now, since I have so much to do today in real life, I am going to take a two hour break and write a treatment for a drama that will surprise everyone with how similar it is to real life... you might even think that it is based on real people... 

 

 

 

  • Like 12
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, masthu said:

While in NamJi land.... :wub:

 

 

Never mess with NamJi!  NamJi together screams DANGER :joy:

Lmao the casualty rate is so high. Poor SP crew :joy:

 

 

LMAO. Thank you dearie for always bringing the cheer to our MT. HAHAHA. Reminds me of this clip that @ajboomer28 did! Hehe.

 

 

 

 

 

1 hour ago, tinymel said:

@masthu queen of gifs, thank you for brightening our day and being a wizard and conjuring the best gifs ever.

 

On a lighter note:
 

I’ve been debating about posting this because I don't know if it has been posted before and I can be a bit lazy... However we need a pick me up.

 

In an interview 2014.12.20 with Entertainment Weekly for Healer, PMY says that she isn’t like her character because her character is tone deaf and can’t dance and makes havoc when she drinks. Wookie chimes in saying that he finds that cute and lovable. PMY gives him side eye, like ‘really you that is cute?’

 

(Start watching at 1:10... )

Therefore since 2014 he has said he finds women who can’t really sing and can’t really dance cute and lovable. And this is  before Hyunnie's adorable duet with PHS (2014.12.31)--where our co-captain couldn't stop smiling-- and before Suspicious Partner even existed (or was a glimmer in any writer or director's eye). It gives a whole new meaning to having waited 8 years to meet her... 

 

Now, since I have so much to do today in real life, I am going to take a two hour break and write a treatment for a drama that will surprise everyone with how similar it is to real life... you might even think that it is based on real people... 

 

 

 

 

Hehe. Yeap if i didn't remember wrongly we did discussed it before. Haha. It was really cute how Wookie was just looking at H doing her thing on stage smiling at her adoably even though at that time, there wasn't anything between them. And then boom fast forward 2 years later, fate worked her magic with them. Haha. Okay.. maybe at that time, H was already with ALUU so they greeted each other and i was pretty sure orabeoni meant orabeoni until she started calling him oppa, hence those kinda adoring look (i may be biased) that he wore while watching her perform. LOL. But hey, it's a logical theory especially if she was already with ALUU at that time. JMY must have been dressing both of them at the same time since they went to the same awards. LOL.

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

tumblr_oq7e0dFiIj1qeysf2o8_250.giftumblr_oq7e0dFiIj1qeysf2o1_250.giftumblr_oq7e0dFiIj1qeysf2o6_250.giftumblr_oq7e0dFiIj1qeysf2o4_250.giftumblr_oq7e0dFiIj1qeysf2o3_250.giftumblr_oq7e0dFiIj1qeysf2o7_250.gif

=======

 

“Pursuing happiness not thru others, instead i’m looking for the happiness by myself, to become happier” -Ji Chang Wook The Big Issue Korea vol. 205

D9Hju6JXkAcDqiB.jpg

D8-PvBEXUAAxSph.png

D7iznaVVUAAiZH6.jpg

D9Hju53WsAAf1x8.jpg

 

D7FZFQgV4AMo1wp.jpg

D1gEGymV4AAch8o.jpg

 

  • Like 12
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, daloula said:

Lmao @masthu your posts are always a pleasure to read and watch. Thanks for always finding and making the best gifs.

 

 

3 hours ago, tinymel said:

@masthu queen of gifs, thank you for brightening our day and being a wizard and conjuring the best gifs ever.

 

You are welcome dearies!! :heart:

hC7cvlv.gif


1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

 

LMAO. Thank you dearie for always bringing the cheer to our MT. HAHAHA. Reminds me of this clip that @ajboomer28 did! Hehe.

 

 

The pleasure is all mine Val! :heart:

Aww love love @ajboomer28's edit!! :wub:Makes me rofl every single time. Thank you for reposting it dearie!!

 

Lmao uri co - captain was so daring! 

yYK4u7E.gif

 

When their Bts is more romantic than the actual drama scene 

7wP6HjE.gif

 

Chincha these two!! What are they doing holding hands! 

uHNJmTq.gif

 

ctto 

  • Like 3
  • Love 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@babyval22

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

JMY must have been dressing both of them at the same time since they went to the same awards. LOL.

 

She did for the 2017 one for sure but I don't think that Hyunnie was working with Aluu then... maybe(delulu-ing, delula-laying) she saw Hyunnie (and the way Wookie looked at her) and was like: 'I need to get my hands on her right now!'

 

... also, you'd be totally forgiven if you stumbled across the Aluu accounts and thought you'd found a JiJi shipping account
 

 

 

  • Like 6
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tinymel said:

@babyval22

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

JMY must have been dressing both of them at the same time since they went to the same awards. LOL.

 

She did for the 2017 one for sure but I don't think that Hyunnie was working with Aluu then... maybe(delulu-ing, delula-laying) she saw Hyunnie (and the way Wookie looked at her) and was like: 'I need to get my hands on her right now!'

 

... also, you'd be totally forgiven if you stumbled across the Aluu accounts and thought you'd found a JiJi shipping account
 

Actually according to jmy, she knew hyunnie for 5 years by July 2017:

So I guess she worked with the two for quite some time.

  • Like 7
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 
 
 
 
3
7 minutes ago, daloula said:

Actually according to jmy, she knew hyunnie for 5 years by July 2017:

 

So I guess she worked with the two for quite some time.

 

:love::blush::bawling::kiss_wink::smirk::glasses::lol::innocent::heart::star::smiley:

 

wow. ok. yeah. why do facts... hard, cold facts... lead to this kind of nonsense delulu?

also, why did I discover SP and this ship so late?!?! What was I doing in 2017?!?!?!***


***ok so there is a very good reason that I wasn't watching dramas in 2017... finishing up my graduate degrees, moving cities, and working like a crazy person, but still... if I managed SWDBS and CT I should have managed SP

  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lmao I know it is dated and old fashioned but everything happens for a reason. You actually lucked out by not having to wait for Wookie to be out of the army as long. There is a bright side to things.

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, tinymel said:

 

:love::blush::bawling::kiss_wink::smirk::glasses::lol::innocent::heart::star::smiley:

 

wow. ok. yeah. why do facts... hard, cold facts... lead to this kind of nonsense delulu?

also, why did I discover SP and this ship so late?!?! What was I doing in 2017?!?!?!***


***ok so there is a very good reason that I wasn't watching dramas in 2017... finishing up my graduate degrees, moving cities, and working like a crazy person, but still... if I managed SWDBS and CT I should have managed SP

 

HAHAHAHAH! Why are you so cute dearie~ LOL! I knew i remember them knowing each other but i was too lazy to go find the post so thank you @daloula for doing it dearie~ Hehe. See? They were sharing JMY for 5 years before SP came along. LOL. Those two must have been smacking their heads when they realised they clicked so well 5 yrs later. LMAO. She could have helped him with his scripts earlier. H must have thanked the heavens. HAHAH. Come to think of it, they already knew and interacted with each other for 5 yrs before SP. Yeap, pretty sure they weren't close but those 5 yrs of greeting must have helped.

 

Reminds me of that iv Wookie did where he said he will keep bumping into the imaginary her just like fate has planned for him. LOLOL. Sorry, just gonna end my day after a long day of working on sch project. LOL. My head dun function well during such timings.

  • Like 8
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Morning... :)

 

Take a glance of Wookie's interview in The Big Issue magazine. You can read the rest on her IG. There are 9 posts ^^

 

 

Ctto

 

He talked about traveling with his Mom to Japan, and want to do it often whenever he has time :wub:

 

Also talked about some reasons why he picked his new drama, one of which is because there are many senior actors he want to work with. 

 

And he carefully answer the question about "which role among his works is similar to himself" :D

 

Also about his experience in military service, the training and the musical.

 

Always love reading Wookie's interview. His deep thoughts when answering the questions, and feels like he is more mature :wub:

 

 

 

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

anyone know when is she graduating exactly?

 

Based on her latest post in FC, i guess she has one more sem left.. but not sure of the exact month she is graduating cos im not too sure of SK uni schedules and terms. Haha. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...