[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

anyone know when is she graduating exactly?

Based on her latest post in FC, i guess she has one more sem left.. but not sure of the exact month she is graduating cos im not too sure of SK uni schedules and terms. Haha. 

• Like 6

The story behind the scene... From the making of cover story of The Big Issue magazine, we find out that Wookie waived his fees for the magazine, worked for free. By doing so, he helps the homeless in Korea and Japan:wub:

We stan the right man :wub:

South Korean actor Ji Chang-wook helps the homeless

By: Nikko Dizon 11:33 AM June 18, 2019

South Korean actor Ji Chang-wook graces the June cover of The Big Issue Korea to help the disadvantaged and give the marginalized a fresh start in life.  The issue contains gorgeous photos of Chang-wook set in soft pastel-colored pages.  

Inquirer Super K had a brief online chat with  its editor-in-chief Park Hyun-min. He told us why he chose Ji Chang-wook for the June cover.  He also shared how the actor and his entire staff waived their fees “on the spot” for the magazine.

First published in England in 1991, The Big Issue is described as a “magazine for the homeless.” Its main sellers are people who live on the streets or are on the verge of losing their homes. Donning red jumpers, they sell magazine copies in the streets.  By  doing so, they earn 50 percent of the sale.

The magazine is in several other countries, each having its own independent editorial team but all having the same goal of helping those in need. It is published twice a month since 2010.

Park also revealed how actor also waived his fees for the magazine’s Japanese counterpart.  Thus their interviews and photos will also be published in The Big Issue Japan.

“In effect, the actor will be helping homeless people in Korea and Japan with one job,” Mr. Park said.

Read more: https://lifestyle.inquirer.net/338480/south-korean-ji-chang-wook-helps-the-homeless/#ixzz5rAwVa06j 
Follow: @inquirerdotnet on Twitter | inquirerdotnet on Facebook

Cr: JCW Philippines

• Like 11
  • Love 2

So nice of wookie and his team for working for free to help the magazine and the homeless people selling it. It reminds me of that success story of one homeless guy who went through a similar type of magazine selling too before writing a best seller.

Edit: The guy was actually selling Big issue, the same magazine Wook participated in just that he was selling it in London: https://www.google.com/amp/s/nypost.com/2014/06/28/how-a-street-cat-helped-a-homeless-man-turn-his-life-around/amp/ I read the book and it was really good.

• Like 9

Sigh. Somehow somewhere deep inside I am developing a pang of jealousy and dreading the day W starts his new project with his new co-star. I know it's inevitable since that's his job.. But it will hurt to see W kissing another female lead. I am praying and hoping their BTS will be 100% professional and no frolicking about like in SP :huh:

53 minutes ago, Jiji_1314 said:

Sigh. Somehow somewhere deep inside I am developing a pang of jealousy and dreading the day W starts his new project with his new co-star. I know it's inevitable since that's his job.. But it will hurt to see W kissing another female lead. I am praying and hoping their BTS will be 100% professional and no frolicking about like in SP :huh:

It is not a healthy approach to shipping. It is not your own relationship so you shouldn't feel sad or jealous for someone else's possible relationship. It is all fate. If they end up together then it will be good for them otherwise, life will go on.

It is also their job to act and kiss and if their partner can't take it then it is their problem as a couple and they should work on it. It is not your own. If you see something you don't like in the future BTS then just move on respectfully and calmly cause life goes on and you don't know JCW nor NJH personally

• Like 14
  • Love 1

2 hours ago, Jiji_1314 said:

Am the opposite, am actually excited to see his new project, for me its going to be the tell all. Some people have argued that he was being touchy with NJH because it was his first romcom so am going to watch out for the BTS and see how he approaches this one. I can't wait also its their job, NJH did it JCW is doing it too so its okay. Am so excited for it to all start so that I can just compare. There is going to be chemistry but i can bet my lifes savings it's not going to be Jiji tongue sucking, hair playing, hand grabbing kinda chemistry JMO

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

14 minutes ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Am the opposite, am actually excited to see his new project, for me its going to be the tell all. Some people have argued that he was being touchy with NJH because it was his first romcom so am going to watch out for the BTS and see how he approaches this one. I can't wait also its their job, NJH did it JCW is doing it too so its okay. Am so excited for it to all start so that I can just compare. There is going to be chemistry but i can bet my lifes savings it's not going to be Jiji tongue sucking, hair playing, hand grabbing kinda chemistry JMO

Agreed! And why is the fear of him falling in love only limited to co-stars?  Lol.  It is their job to generate chemistry and I’m sure his life partner will completely understand and support him...whoever she is.

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

So... another casting announcement... looks like Wookie is going to get practice being a daddy... (imagine his face when he discovers that little gem after waking up 20years later) :P

and for people getting anxious about Wookie and his new costar... no double standards here folks. If you have “faith” in Hyunnie in her last drama, be respectful and have “faith” in Wookie... ^_^

(Hilarious note, my “articles for your” update on google came up with “[OFFICIAL]. Ji chang wook and Nam ji hyun”... I freaked out that they’d confirmed only to realise it was a link to this forum. My partner hasn’t stopped teasing me, which is very mature for someone in their mid30s.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

3 hours ago, tinymel said:

and for people getting anxious about Wookie and his new costar... no double standards here folks. If you have “faith” in Hyunnie in her last drama, be respectful and have “faith” in Wookie... ^_^

For me ,I ship an on screen couple base on FAITH ,I have my own reasons why I still have FAITH with this NamJi couple .I think ,if people easily lost faith everytime their OTPS  have new projects ,its better for them to jump ship .Its not not good for our health to get depression because of someone else  relationship tho :lol:

• Like 9

18 hours ago, tinymel said:

So... another casting announcement... looks like Wookie is going to get practice being a daddy... (imagine his face when he discovers that little gem after waking up 20years later) :P

(Hilarious note, my “articles for your” update on google came up with “[OFFICIAL]. Ji chang wook and Nam ji hyun”... I freaked out that they’d confirmed only to realise it was a link to this forum. My partner hasn’t stopped teasing me, which is very mature for someone in their mid30s.)

I only know that someone else was casted but he was casted as a role of Wookie's son? LOLOL. Really? Now, melt me is starting to make me excited. Lol. I love babies and what nots. Hahaha. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

9 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

I only know that someone else was casted but he was casted as a role of Wookie's son? LOLOL. Really? Now, melt me is starting to make me excited. Lol. I love babies and what nots. Hahaha. 

It hasn’t been said what role he will play. But they cast an idol who is 18; so clearly not the second Male lead. The second female lead is Wookie’s Ex... so it is best guess but fits fairly well with the story I think. 

A bit like a gentleman’s dignity where four forty year old guys realise they might actually have an 18year old kid. Only he is 30 and wakes up with a 20years old son. Ex is bitter that he left her a single mom; he starts getting attracted to a girl (maybe son has a crush on noona); but he also has to learn how to be a good dad(which he isn’t ready for). 

... if this isn’t how it works I’ll be disappointed simply because I ***really*** like my version of the story. 

PS. What if Hyunnie, while they were getting styled for the awards show in 2017 suggested that Wookie try a romcom pre enlistment? I mean we *could* theorise that asking for her help with his post army job wasn’t the first time. Because she is really good at picking scripts... how does he know that if they haven’t worked on it before...

THANK YOU AND GOODNIGHT. :kiss_wink:

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

9 minutes ago, tinymel said:

It hasn’t been said what role he will play. But they cast an idol who is 18; so clearly not the second Male lead. The second female lead is Wookie’s Ex... so it is best guess but fits fairly well with the story I think. 

A bit like a gentleman’s dignity where four forty year old guys realise they might actually have an 18year old kid. Only he is 30 and wakes up with a 20years old son. Ex is bitter that he left her a single mom; he starts getting attracted to a girl (maybe son has a crush on noona); but he also has to learn how to be a good dad(which he isn’t ready for). 

... if this isn’t how it works I’ll be disappointed simply because I ***really*** like my version of the story. 

PS. What if Hyunnie, while they were getting styled for the awards show in 2017 suggested that Wookie try a romcom pre enlistment? I mean we *could* theorise that asking for her help with his post army job wasn’t the first time. Because she is really good at picking scripts... how does he know that if they haven’t worked on it before...

That is a very logical and educated guess! Hahahaha. And it makes sense completely. Hahaha. Ot it could be some other role too tbh but i really like your version of this story. Hahahahaa. But if u can predict it.. means the story plot.. is pretty predictable. Haha.. not to say you aren't creative! Hahahaha. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

1 minute ago, babyval22 said:

That is a very logical and educated guess! Hahahaha. And it makes sense completely. Hahaha. Ot it could be some other role too tbh but i really like your version of this story. Hahahahaa. But if u can predict it.. means the story plot.. is pretty predictable. Haha

I think after 14 years of watching dramas, degrees in English lit, and working in theatre it is pretty hard to surprise me plot wise. All about that chemistry for me. 

Plus i I feel this is one of those: the cast is going to carry the story dramas. We have a heartthrob, a seasoned actress who does scary and comedy well, and a newer actress with two solid roles and new movie coming out. All in all the cast is very buzzy... good casting so far from a production perspective

• Like 9

50 minutes ago, tinymel said:

LMAO!! It took you almost 2 months to come up with this version of the plot, which i find pretty interesting and we are all supposed to believe that Hyunnie was able to read and analyze an entire script backstage and select which one she thought was 'good'?

Ummmm...ok, whatever Wook! :joy:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

I'm so excited for Wook's new show. I feel like it's not going to disappoint and just the thought of being stuck for so long and waking up without any idea of what's going on in the outside world - with everyone you love moving on & having lives of their own - it excites me. Reminded me of Still Seventeen (Yang Se Jeong & Shin Hye Sun). I really loved it. It was not just about romance but about family & friendship..

I bet it's going to focus more on Wook's struggles on keeping up with everyone & the heartaches & the drama..which Wook is very good at. I love the cast! I loved Yoon Se Ah in her dramas & I saw Won Jin Ah in Just Between Lovers & thought she did great. 

Even though I ship Hyunnie & Wookie so hard I'm always excited to see them working with others. It wasn't just the chemistry I saw in them that I started shipping them in SP but because I saw two talented actors who are really good at their craft & you know they are really passionate about acting. You don't see that passion in everyone. We ship a beautiful & awesome couple, you know? :) that's why NamJi is MAGIC.

And you know they have this great chemistry with their co-actors. Honestly, my heart fluttered for their on-screen ships. I supported their shows, I supported them individually. but the die-hard NamJi shipper inside me will always go back to watching SP at the end of the day. lol. The feeling just won't go away. I'm namji trash forever I guess. And I guess no future torrid kissing scenes or bed scenes (yeah sure haha) will make me leave this ship ever. just like that Carrie Underwood song.. "Once you tasted a love so strong, you can't go back and you can't settle on anything less" :D

Okaaaaay. Word vomit. :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3