Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

16 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Wookie also went to support KRW movie premiere in which WJA is also a part of

Grea that he is supporting his Hyung. It must be nice to be able to go out and do things like a normal person again.

Is she confirmed? I'm really curious about the tone of this drama because I'm a HUGE fan of Yoon Se Ah since Gentleman's Dignity, the character would really suit her and she does comedy sooo well--also SKY Castle was amazing; and WJA was good in life. So let's support!

but what I really really really want is Hyunnie's next project! and maybe an interview where our captain slips up???

• Like 7

10 hours ago, tinymel said:

Grea that he is supporting his Hyung. It must be nice to be able to go out and do things like a normal person again.

Is she confirmed? I'm really curious about the tone of this drama because I'm a HUGE fan of Yoon Se Ah since Gentleman's Dignity, the character would really suit her and she does comedy sooo well--also SKY Castle was amazing; and WJA was good in life. So let's support!

but what I really really really want is Hyunnie's next project! and maybe an interview where our captain slips up???

Yeap think WJA is confirmed already. Heard she posted the script on her ig or sth not too sure abt it. Think W also confirmed it in his fanmeet the other time. 

As for H, guess she is busy finishing her sch. Prolly with another sem left after this. So.. guess she will prolly be back ard end of the yr. Hahaha. 

• Love 6

Posted (edited)
On 4/30/2019 at 5:17 PM, ptp321 said:

The timing is strange isn’t it?  Before his enlistment, he mentioned his new found affection for rom-coms because it’s light, fun, and doesn’t take a physical toll on his body.  Once he got the offer of the script, he could’ve confirmed as soon as he discharged (side note: I feel like “discharged” is a dirty word. I didn’t type that.. blame it on @Harry97 ‘s cat. Lol). 

Anyways, why wait a couple of days to confirm something that you exactly wanted before? Rationally speaking, we don’t really know if Hyunnie “approved” this or not, but I am 100% sure she influenced his choice.  

Who all here is surprised I still had an ounce of rationality in me? *first to raise my own hand*

*ME reading your post*

giphy.gif

On 4/30/2019 at 5:56 PM, tinymel said:

Totally agree. I think that she probably had some say. You don't ask someone for their help and then just disregard their advice (especially if you let the world know you asked them for advice). I'm leaning towards the idea that she is basically going to say:

Spoiler

What will be the most fun for you? The space one will probably require a lot of physical work compared to the romcom.

As for steamy scenes, if HDH is anything to go by I think the romance scenes will be pretty standard for a light romcom. Probably depends on the actress (and they will be able to get whomever they want since the show will get so much buzz because of JCW). 

------------

I am LIVING for the anti-shippers at the moment. They are so pressed. We are keeping things to ourselves, and they still gripe. 

Like @Shipper07 said, we are fact-based... Of course, there are theories and some reading between the lines but that is the point of shipping n'est ce pas? 

I'd also like to say I find that a lot of their negativity seems focused on our girl not being good enough for Wookie... Which is absurd. She is very smart (studying at one of the top universities), she has one of the most incredible track records for a child actress moving into being a leading lady, she is clearly considered by the industry to be a strong costar for some of the hottest actors in the business, and finally she is clearly just a genuinely nice person. I am really excited for her next project because let's be honest it will be pretty incredible. She has some serious pull and who knows what she will take on... I'm personally hoping for something meaty (goodness, I mean I have my own personal ideas for a story I would like to see her in but that is that). 

-----------

Finally (I'm covering a lot ground here) I'm hoping that they take the next few weeks to decompress. I expect that we will be having a pretty high content May and June... (yikes but I don't think we can take another bomb just yet). 

I'll take a moment of delulu and hope that they are spending that rest time together--very carefully, in private, and getting to enjoy finishing up their most recent big commitments. He said he wanted to eat a good, tasty meal. She has said that her favourite thing is having tasty meals with her nearest and dearest. 

I'll finish with this thought: Part of what makes us good shippers is that we are responsible while also being a bit stary-eyed at the little moments they give us. Personally, of all the fandoms I've viewed (whether drama or idols) this one has the least amount of negativity--which is why I went from lurker to poster. Everyone here is positive, supportive, and equally excited that they have kept in touch because regardless of a possible romantic shenanigans we like that they created a bond and stayed in touch. We just also happen to be incredibly lucky that the kind of fate you normally only find in dramas is happening in real life.*** However it turns out, I'm pretty sure that this thread will continue to be a place where we can support two great actors.

And I'm out!

***Like legit, and this not us being crazy, there are so many times that they have overlapped (however innocently) that you could write a drama based off of them and literally NO ONE would think that the story was way out there. I mean if I had the free time I would do it... I mean shipper gods, I might just have to if we get any more crumbs... goodbye private life if that happens.

Love love what you said there dearie! :heart: 

Love you girls and the bond we share. You are all precious to me :kiss_wink:

giphy.gif

Reading about NamJi and their fate make me want to tear up. Because....

UnluckyUltimateAlligator-size_restricted

Edited by masthu
  • Like 5
  • Love 1

On 5/1/2019 at 6:26 PM, ptp321 said:

@masthu Always coming through for us! :kiss_wink:Sometimes I have amnesia and need to be reminded, especially with the kissing gifs.  It’s really weird but every time I see one, the tongue gets more prominent.  LOL! 

Hide contents

Haters will die hating, might as well help them faster.

Lmoa I can't!  NamJi T action be like :joy:

giphy.gif

Happy weekend everyone! :wub:

Caring Namja :wub:

16beAHp.gif

Why so cute!!! :wub:

L4SzKJg.gif

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Good morning :)

Wookie's update from The Big Issue, June edition :wub:

Can't wait to read the full interview ^^

Ctto

• Like 5

Hi guys! Sorry it took awhile to respond.

First off, I was not intending to demean JCW, if I were I wouldn't be a Jiji shipper in the 1st place. Since I don't know him personally , which goes for all of us here, I only mentioned my first impression which is but natural. Everyone has a 1st impression of someone and the only time it is  wrong is if I broadcast my judgment of his character as if I was sure. I initially thought this was a safe haven for me to air my thoughts, I hope that is still true.

I am careful that is why I emphasized that I initially "thought" he gave off that vibe just as everyone thinks that he is a good person. 

Please let us also be careful in pointing out other people's "faults" just because they are not the same as ours. I didn't defame him, I merely gave my opinion and I thought you guys would understand. I am NJH's fan and only came to know JCW through her. Somehow, I am protective of her but I have learned to love JCW because of how NJH responds to him and I trust NJH  more than what reports say. She spoke highly of him and even came to visit and watch his shows. That for me is enough proof that NJH is fond of him thus he has taken my favor.

I also do my research. When those articles came out about him , I asked my Korean friends and former classmates about that ( Fyi I studied in Korea) and the only thing they can confirm is that he indeed likes partying and clubbing. I believe there is nothing wrong with that coz at one point all of us love socializing and having a good time and going to clubs doesn't make you a bad person.

I apologize to JCW fans I offended but 

I am somehow disheartened at your responses of my impression about him. For me it was merely a perception and nothing negative coz I'm still here as a die hard Jiji shipper anyway. 

To those who understand , I am happy for not discrediting my opinion. I am still and will always be Jiji shipper just as my prayers every night goes "... I pray that they will end up together no matter what". I hope this shipping will always be a good experience as we make it.

Cheers and all the best!

• Like 3
  • Off-Topic 1

Nothing important ,its just reminded me of Hyunnie's bracelet in this post when I saw Wookie's latest photos  :lol:

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Shipper07 said:

I also do my research. When those articles came out about him , I asked my Korean friends and former classmates about that ( Fyi I studied in Korea) and the only thing they can confirm is that he indeed likes partying and clubbing. I believe there is nothing wrong with that coz at one point all of us love socializing and having a good time and going to clubs doesn't make you a bad person.

I guess if your friends and former classmates confirmed his “partying” habit, then it’s true?  <_< At least come up with valid and accurate sources if you are trying to make a point.  

• Like 5

@ptp321 Look. Let me get this straight. I am not here to defend JCW , also not here to pin him down . I am stating things that have happened. I asked around ( classmates to translate articles, witness accounts and comments) not to incriminate him but simply to verify the issue involving him and a particular club. And who better to ask than people living in Korea and those who understand the magnitude of this issue. (Take note I said better coz this is in comparison to asking from ppl outside Korea who don't know what really is going on)

I asked because I can't be making assumptions. I don't want to explain myself nor give you any proof coz clearly your mind is made up. And what is wrong if indeed he goes to the club often? A club is a place for socialization, does it hurt to go there? And that isn't a surprise since JCW is a good friend of  a Burning Sun Club manager affiliated with the Arena Club (he could have easily invited him) and that I have proof of, there have been pictures and witness accounts and some Koreans even call him the Arena Prince .Out of all the things I have mentioned, not one of those are made-up. 

Honestly, I don't care if he is a party animal or whatever, it's his choice. We have no right to judge him but for you to raise your eyebrow over me stating a fact, that's you being biased.

All along I thought, we promoted rationality, how can you now raise your eyebrows at me when all I did was verify information and get insights.

Don't be irked by these things I'm telling you, they are actually everywhere. Korean articles have been written about it. You can read several comments under those articles saying "Arena Prince, party animal, etc". This is a fact that I am just relaying to you. I've known these for quite sometime but I didn't mention it here out of respect for the harmony of this thread. However now you seem to question my credibility, thus I need to respond.

JCW and NJH might be in love but that doesn't mean they are all nesting at home living the holiest life. Korean night club scene is very lively, and they are young. They have the freedom to go wherever, do whatever they want.

I'm a Jiji shipper not a judge of character. Going to a club often doesn't make you less deserving of a relationship nor does it mean you are a bad person.

And Koreans who chose to comment on his issue have mentioned that if indeed the issue was false , he could have filed a case. Don't take this on me, this was just an excerpt. 

Do your own research if you're deeply attached to this. Afterall , I am a Jiji shipper not  JCW apologist.

I will leave this forum so that you can have your peace. I don't wish to wage any war. I choose to be rational through and through.

• Off-Topic 2
  • Angry 3

26 minutes ago, Shipper07 said:

@ptp321 Look. Let me get this straight. I am not here to defend JCW , also not here to pin him down . I am stating things that have happened. I asked around ( classmates to translate articles, witness accounts and comments) not to incriminate him but simply to verify the issue involving him and a particular club. And who better to ask than people living in Korea and those who understand the magnitude of this issue. (Take note I said better coz this is in comparison to asking from ppl outside Korea who don't know what really is going on)

I asked because I can't be making assumptions. I don't want to explain myself nor give you any proof coz clearly your mind is made up. And what is wrong if indeed he goes to the club often? A club is a place for socialization, does it hurt to go there? And that isn't a surprise since JCW is a good friend of  a Burning Sun Club manager affiliated with the Arena Club (he could have easily invited him) and that I have proof of, there have been pictures and witness accounts and some Koreans even call him the Arena Prince .Out of all the things I have mentioned, not one of those are made-up. 

Honestly, I don't care if he is a party animal or whatever, it's his choice. We have no right to judge him but for you to raise your eyebrow over me stating a fact, that's you being biased.

All along I thought, we promoted rationality, how can you now raise your eyebrows at me when all I did was verify information and get insights.

Don't be irked by these things I'm telling you, they are actually everywhere. Korean articles have been written about it. You can read several comments under those articles saying "Arena Prince, party animal, etc". This is a fact that I am just relaying to you. I've known these for quite sometime but I didn't mention it here out of respect for the harmony of this thread. However now you seem to question my credibility, thus I need to respond.

JCW and NJH might be in love but that doesn't mean they are all nesting at home living the holiest life. Korean night club scene is very lively, and they are young. They have the freedom to go wherever, do whatever they want.

I'm a Jiji shipper not a judge of character. Going to a club often doesn't make you less deserving of a relationship nor does it mean you are a bad person.

And Koreans who chose to comment on his issue have mentioned that if indeed the issue was false , he could have filed a case. Don't take this on me, this was just an excerpt. 

Do your own research if you're deeply attached to this. Afterall , I am a Jiji shipper not  JCW apologist.

I will leave this forum so that you can have your peace. I don't wish to wage any war. I choose to be rational through and through.

The problem I have here is just that we already went through this and we know what we know. We also have nothing proving he did wrong to anyone, going to clubs is nothing and I have gone and still go to some from time to time. There is nothing wrong with it. It doesn't make JCW nor me players. That was the whole point from our answer to you. 

You are acting as if you were the only one who was rational enough to look up that but we all were aware of it and had done our research. 

I just don't see the point of bringing it up again after months. He even brought it up in his fanmeeting and talked about how he would make better decisions in the future. 

The real problem I have with the player bit in your post was because during the airing of hdh, the disheartened shippers of the new hdh ship who didn't get what they wanted from the BTS interactions of their ship, started calling JCW a player who forced himself on NJH and was touching her too much and kissing her inappropriately when they were hoping for the same for their pair. All this talk about JCW in that way just made me sensitive about that issue and I will look closely at the words used to talk about JCW.

I am not a JCW's apologist cause I basically don't see anything wrong with what he did in the past. Is his flaw going to clubs? Cause I know a bunch of people who do and they are nice normal people. That was the only thing people "accused" him of and he never denied it and of course he can't sue people for saying that since it is true. If they accused him of an actual crime then we can talk. 

• Like 12

Here is one translated comment by a former JCW Korean fan:

"..... I was your fan before and I know you are a rat at Arena Club.... your bestfriends are the same just like you."

This is just one. I can send you the link if you want, you can msg me. However those are Korean articles. I asked my friends to send all articles they can find and translate them. 

I'm out. Peace out.

• Off-Topic 1
  • Angry 1
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, Shipper07 said:

"..... I was your fan before and I know you are a rat at Arena Club.... your bestfriends are the same just like you."

This is just one. I can send you the link if you want, you can msg me. However those are Korean articles. I asked my friends to send all articles they can find and translate them. 

I'm out. Peace out.

You think you are the only one who saw that? We all saw that and the person who actually tweeted that was never a fan of JCW but just a casual one and all I see is an assumption about his character. I don't get what your intentions are by doing this. Tbh it is quite obvious so sayonara and never come back since you obviously deemed JCW guilty of some crime that you yourself can't even formulate properly and thus you don't ship him with NJH.

You have no place here then. I took the time to read your posts which taught me nothing new and you obviously didn't even take the time to read my responses to you. 

You already made up your mind and you already don't want to ship the two so you have no place here. You can go to njh's thread and talk about her instead.

• Like 8

17 minutes ago, Shipper07 said:

I'm out. Peace out.

Seriously what's the point of bringing all this again. We all have read the articles and also know the truth . Just because we don't discuss this now doesn't make us less of a rational person. Unlike you we know and understand how sensitive this issue is and are aware of the fact that there are several antis and flies waiting for proper opportunity to attack jcw with this by blowing things out of proportion. 

We are all here for a long time you don't need to teach us anything about rationality just know how to choose your words carefully since this is a public thread and no need to bring such sensitive issues that clubbing thing was totally uncalled for. 

I think you should stay out here if you are gonna continue breaking the peace here and I really don't like you wasting our pages here through your posts. So bye 

• Like 10

Like why are we served old stale cold tea that we already discussed months ago in the proper channels? This discussion has no place in a shipping thread.

My message to newcomers: if you want to ship ship, if you don't want to ship don't. We are here shipping this pair so welcome if you want to join us since it is the purpose of this thread otherwise you will be off topic.

Also I don't want us to reach 2000 pages and have to close this thread and get a new one for non shipping talk so please let's use the space wisely.

• Like 10

I think someone needs to know what a player is:

What is the definition of a player in a relationship? There's some variation in the definition of a player in dating, but the general consensus is that it's a person who doesn't want to commit but makes his partner believe he does. Players often know just what to say to make dates believe they are ready to settle down. Players often use mind games to convince their dates that they are interested when they are actually emotionally unavailable. They are usually charming and may sweep you off your feet with their romantic talk and gestures.

I don't see going to clubs being part of this definition.

Wook has been consistent about his closeness to Hyunnie for years now and Hyunnie obviously returns him the same feelings. So I guess there is no playing here. Also, it is disrespectful to NJH to assume she wouldn't be able to spot a player who wants to waste her time and feelings, knowing how smart she is and the fact that she herself talked about liking to observe people.

• Like 9
  • Love 1

9 minutes ago, daloula said:

I think someone needs to know what a player is:

What is the definition of a player in a relationship? There's some variation in the definition of a player in dating, but the general consensus is that it's a person who doesn't want to commit but makes his partner believe he does. Players often know just what to say to make dates believe they are ready to settle down. Players often use mind games to convince their dates that they are interested when they are actually emotionally unavailable. They are usually charming and may sweep you off your feet with their romantic talk and gestures.

I don't see going to clubs being part of this definition.

Wook has been consistent about his closeness to Hyunnie for years now and Hyunnie obviously returns him the same feelings. So I guess there is no playing here. Also, it is disrespectful to NJH to assume she wouldn't be able to spot a player who wants to waste her time and feelings, knowing how smart she is and the fact that she herself talked about liking to observe people.

A player who mentions one name and one name only on national tv before and after his enlistment is the worst player in history! Lmao :joy:

• LOL 10
  • Insightful 1

31 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

A player who mentions one name and one name only on national tv before and after his enlistment is the worst player in history! Lmao :joy:

Lmao I know.

But on a serious note, words have a meaning. Don't use words thoughtlessly cause they can have a big impact. Think more than once before you write anything and only write it if you are ready to any consequences that might come out of it.

I am currently writing technical specifications and price schedules for hundred million dollars construction projects and they all have to be read by a legal advisor afterwards because any vague word or unclear left open to interpretation sentence could be used against my company and my client by contractors if something goes wrong.

I think a lot about what I say and write because I know that in my profession, you can end up in jail for a mistake and I even witnessed colleagues being questioned by the police and investigated for a crack on a wall they participated in designing.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

@Shipper07 Initially, i wanted to give you the benefit of doubt and not jump to conclusions cos i do see that you were sharing your process and perception and thoughts as a namji shipper. Even if i did feel that you thinking namji will even perhaps script their bts (which i dun understand why would you even have that thought as a shipper, or as a H fan in itself) was going overboard, i still wanted to give you the benefit of doubt.

BUT today, you come in here, and u bring up the BS issue and using that as your verification of source tells me the only verifying you did was by listening to richard simmons netizen comments and media articles during the time when the article came out. Everyone in here knows Wookie does party and go clubbing. It's normal for friends and guys that age. Even wookie himself has said it outright he wasn't ready to settle down during that period in his life. If you get your verification from those idiotic netizens who are only watching the downfall of people, and through media articles translated by your friends and those in korea.. then i dunno what to say. It just shows that what you know, we know too. We are rational enough to make our decision after the scandal and no, we are not that delusional like u think we are. You are obviously clearly a NJH fan first, and sorry to say a certain group of her fans have never been nice to Wookie, and you sound just like that. Which is why we acted the way we did because we had it enough from her self proclaimed fans who think she is a goddess so high that W is too tainted to even match up to her.

If you say you are not judging him just because he parties or clubs, what's the point of bringing up the BS issue? Aren't you highlighting that you have already made your judgement but are convincing yourself he isn't? True, you said its everyone else in Korea who made the judgement not you, then you by highlighting it, doesn't it show that you are of the same birds of the same feathers? Dun delude yourself if you have already condemn Wookie. At least be truthful to yourself.

Lastly, we promote rationality here doesn't mean we accept any insinuation of our captains' character, no matter if its H or W. Us being rational here is purely on our shipping related thoughts. Nothing to do with any rational analysis of a persons' character. This is a shipping thread and if you wish to continue your thoughts on what you think of Wookie after the BS issue, please find the appropriate place to do it. I'm sure you will find many like-minded ones around if you look hard enough.

• Like 1
  • Love 9

Reading someone's post just made me lose all my brain cells! :crazy:

I hope that fly never returns! 

Co4BNHP.gif

While in NamJi land.... :wub:

Never mess with NamJi!  NamJi together screams DANGER :joy:

vvy54px.gif

le3Um2K.gif

Lmao the casualty rate is so high. Poor SP crew :joy:

8NzmDLA.gif

• Like 1