[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

PART 16

Anyeongasseyo! So, it’s Sunday and…

Nia 1: French Open?

Nia 2: There’s time left.

Nia 1: Cricket World Cup?

Nia 1: God bless the Southern Hemisphere. How am I supposed to while the rest of the blessed evening away?

Nia 2: (Glances at the desolate skies through the window) Look up some picnic or beach pics online.

Nia 1: (Winces and types in to search) Hey, what’s this?!

Nia 2: What? JiJi thread….? (Reads and looks at Nia 1) No, don’t tell me…

Nia 1: We never did write about it, did we?

Nia 2: Uh-huh.

Nia 1: We didn’t.

Nia 2: Why does it feel like you’re about to…?

Nia 1: C’mon! Somebody says they could use a little different perspective on that V-live. I have a little different perspective to share.

Nia 2: (Flops down on the bed with a miserable sigh) And you’re about to share it NOW, right?

Nia 1: Gee, you know me so well. (She rests her case as Nia 2’s howls echo in the room)

@JJFirstMate, thank you for broaching the subject at the right time (for me). It’s always a pleasure to find reasons to go back again and again to the wealth that has kept adding to itself ever since I began sailing, and before I delve once again, I wished to speak on a few points I gleaned from your first post.

Nam Ji Hyun: A Katherine Hepburn reincarnate: The strains of that celebrated legend’s personality can certainly be found in this young blossom too. While I wouldn’t dare to say that Ji Hyun’s panache has reached this magnificence without any effort at all, it has still come more naturally to her than a lot of people, a real whole lot of people, that I have ever seen. A goodish bit of that credit goes to the women in her life—each one of them a spirited, successful, kind and gorgeous goddess in her own right. Goddesses beget goddesses, after all.

In one of my weirder moments, I have likened Hyunnie’s personality to ‘loam soil’. She ‘retains’ her own charisma without needing to outshine anybody else. She ‘allows’ another person’s charms to mesh with her own without feeling threatened by it. She can ‘drain’ what is irrelevant to her own well-being and that of her loved ones, can ‘receive’ the wisdom she wishes to glean from the world without foolish prejudices. Constant learning is her second nature because she knows that is how a mind is tilled for growth. She is ‘soft’ enough to know what needs to change and ‘tough’ enough to stand for what is good as it is. Perhaps, the best possible sign of how truly divine she is can be found right upon her face. The first thing I even recall about SP is her chin during the trailer. It is strong, formidable, well-defined… and yet, it starts right below her bottom lip with a softly-etched dimple, a sweetly tantalizing corner a lover would press kisses into. Such are her contrasts and semblances, each of which she straddles with so much grace it’s unearthly. And I keep falling, day after day…

Ji Chang Wook fawning over the wrong girl: I can make allowances for poor phrasing. We cannot produce thoughts into perfectly corresponding words every single time. But if it is truly written the way you meant it, then I have to disagree. About the ‘wrong girl’. From all that I have seen so far, Kwon Nara-shi is an amiable, sweet and humble lady as an actress. She always has good things to say about Hyunnie and Wook, is conscientious, admits her mistakes and is not above learning from anybody who can help her with her work. She has admitted to a preference for Wook in the dating sense, and why not? If she wants to exhibit interests in someone she took a liking to, who she believes to be otherwise unattached, then she is jolly well free to do so. So is Wook in reciprocating if he wants to. The right girl for Wook is who he believes is right for him.

Why I am here is because I believe Wook has given too much away with regards to why he believes Nam Ji Hyun is the right girl for him. One, because Wook is not a man who gives anything much away about his love-life and, if he is feeling compelled to do a bit of it now, then it is something important enough for him to declare. Two, because he believes in his bond with Hyunnie enough to reveal its importance this steadily. If he didn’t have enough faith, he wouldn’t have been so willing to put their association out there in public. Three, he has always believed love to be a flow of inevitable course in human life. Living as a human, it is difficult not to fall in love. We fall in love, we grow apart. We fall in love some more, we grow apart. A grand love is a destiny, but I don’t know if such a thing can happen in real life. There’s too much going on in my life right now. We can never seem to make time. I want to fall in a beautiful kind of love, but isn’t such a thing a fantasy? Love is something he likes, wonders about, craves and desires to experience. He is a man who professes to have done much for the women he has loved, cherished all the memories and respected the bonds he has had. But I believe, with Ji Hyun, it is the first time he has truly fought for love. Fought to win it, fought to hold it, fought to keep it alive. Fought enough to make the lady fight for it herself. With her, love is not something to simply experience and flow along the tide. With her, love is to possess, to belong, to mark as his own, to keep with all his trust and strength, to believe and make her believe that now that he has found her, he wants nothing else. With her, there’s no shuffling back and forth along the lines; it is a complete leap into what he has realized he was searching for all along.

The list goes upto #101, but I’ll stop it at the fourth. Fawning. Yes, prime JiJi fawning. A whole lot of sincere, melting, devoted fawning. It is unfortunate indeed that @JJFirstMate had to make do with, in her own words, the highly entertaining, yet unfortunately less steamy version of the DCut (Unfortunate probably because the mate wasn’t able to grab the pre-order benefit in time, which is where the 24K magic is at, but yeah, I agree with the ‘comparatively less steam’ in the other discs; those were essentially centered on the cast ensemble)

If the reasons above weren’t what I believe he believes, then we would never, I repeat NEVER, have seen him behaving like Hyunnie’ name had any business even prevailing on people’s minds during his army discharge, occurring two years after JiJi association should have already been done and dusted. That is a story in itself, and one of its many glorious beginnings started here:

SP Vlive: The following material is gathered from the Vlive vid spanning 41:20

If the emcee choice is between the two main leads, Hyunnie hides awkwardness, nervousness and discomfort better, has a solid presence of mind (not that Wookie doesn’t, but he has a habit of trailing away without notice when Hyunnie’s around; I have the frickin’ receipts), can speak endlessly and make it worth your entire while, and let’s face it, looks unspeakably cute leading her age-wise sunbaes into the fun times.

So yeah, here we go.

00:01-00:10: Already starts cozy. Hyunnie is not averse to touching him, Wook doesn’t mind her in his space. While showing off his name plate, he holds it on the other side, himself in proximity to the lady. It’s a very subtle cue, because if distance is what I wanted, I’d be stuffing the thing between me and the other person.

00:20-00:33: Same stance with the paper stack as well. Hyunnie keeps bouncing to and fro and no amount of jostling discourages the steady fine-suited pole.

00:39: Wook walks ahead of Hyunnie. Probably because she is gesturing him to. Or more likely because that is his usual. It’s actually what makes his behavior at 2017 Seoul Music Awards a little surprising where he walks her off the stage, because he ain’t the type to hand-hold, literally or figuratively.

00:51: Wook chuckles at the way Hyunnie ‘unfreezes’ Choi Tae Joon. It’s nothing that would occur to him, or to most of us, on the spot, but yeah, it’s cutely funny.

01:31: The trio reach Nara. Thereafter, believe me, for a long while Wook is not very interested in anything else—including either of the ladies—as much as he is in upping the heart count. He pulls the phone out of Nara’s hand. Heart. Heart. Heart. When others are speaking during the Vlive. More Heart. Heart. Heart.

02:12: Wook edges ahead of Nara this time. I’m just glad he didn’t use those gangster shoulders to make his point.

02:19: Nara is saying something and Wook responds with a halfway-shy grin. Why? Probably because he wants to….? The earth doesn’t quake, the sky doesn’t fall.

02:31: Wook pulls his chair closer to Hyunnie’s. On a rational front, for a better vantage point. Shippily speaking, when has Wook not wanted to sidle close to Hyunnie? Last time I checked, it was back in 2014 when he didn’t know her at all, she was still in her teens and they were on a public stage with him being worse with strangers than he is now.

02:37-02:59 When Wook sits close to you but does not want to get in your space nor want you in his, he angles his body towards you, knees inevitably closer to yours but upper body shifting farther away. The BTS of many of his dramas, IVs and such are out there for interested folks to help themselves with, so you’re welcome to corroborate or debunk the observation.

According to my own personal scrutiny, this particular mannerism has definitely scored higher on the scale of average behavior and is therefore, one of his more obvious tells. Checking the mentioned time frame, you can tell already that neither him nor Hyunnie are going to twitch away if they accidentally touch.

03:27: Once the screen straightens itself, he rights the laptop and laughs at his own silliness, partly for requesting the viewers to turn their screens. He glances at Nara and gives the same half-shy chuckle he did earlier. Why? Probably because he wanted to…? Also, because she is right in his line of sight? The chuckle dies an empty death though, because nobody responds much.

Following which, Nara and Tae Joon have the easiest angle to make eye contact with everyone on the table. As the host, Hyunnie engages everyone fairly equally and as required. As for Wook, yes, many of his comments are directly addressed to Nara and, sometimes bending over the table, to Tae Joon. Why the substantially less gazes at Hyunnie? Thanks to ‘peripheral vision’: an extremely important tool for lovers, athletes and kitchen raiders. When she is constantly a part of his vision, why would he want to keep twisting his neck her way? I mean, that was the question I wanted to ask him during the PressCon and the glorious mess that was the 30-odd seconds’ worth of Hanbam footage where the camera was almost tickling his nose hairs and he was far too gone making gooey eyes at Hyunnie.

06:14: The first dent in the armor, so to speak. Have you ever seen Wook surrounded by more than one woman at once? Probably in a press conference, congratulatory event or such? The easiest ones to recall are Healer, K2 and Mr. Right conferences. He focuses on, compliments and engages with every present woman equally. It’s always ‘this-nim is very pretty, that sunbae-nim is very beautiful, this-nim suits her character very well, that sunbae-nim has incredible depth in acting.’ Here he is facing two beautiful ladies, three in the instances where Kim Ye Won steps in, and Wook’s initiatory or reactionary behavior have already begun to show divide lines. Shoulders bunched, he straightens and starts talking to Tae Joon but at 06:20, his fingers slightly tap Hyunnie’s wrist.

06:30: Hyunnie appears in the trailer. Wook, Tae Joon and Nara go ‘Woah’.

06:41: Game over. Yeah, game sooo over for the Wook-Nara ship, if there was one. Not even 10 minutes into the Vlive; he didn’t last even 10 minutes into this before making clear who his choice would be for a comfortably fun time. To be fair, if this was any other setting with a different cast, he might still nudge his co-star and ask her to do the steps. But the point is, it hasn’t happened YET.

11:32: Wook reads out ‘Nam Ji Hyun yeppuda’. The ship becomes one with the sea floor.

It’s rude, pretty darn impolite, to compliment one lady and leave the other out. Surely that’s mentioned in the gentlemen’s etiquette book. It’s a curious time for Wook to be throwing this rule out of the window, not to mention, once again during the PressCon. You’d say, but he’s just reading a comment. Sure, but if he’s reading that particular comment out loud, doesn’t it also stand to reason that he agrees with it?

16:40: Hyunnie mentions her best feature. The twin bright eyes that are scheduled to drive Wook right out of his mind when he kisses her in a few weeks’ time. She starts describing them and he lasts 6 seconds, just 6 seconds, before he turns quick as a flash and proceeds to stare at the beauties. The sudden movement startles Hyunnie a bit and a microsecond is enough for her to decide that she cannot withstand his unwavering gaze. She simply looks over at Nara onnie, someone appreciates her dancing skills and pretty eyes without jolting her senses. As for nobody clapping after? Wook is still trying to take in everything she has said about her eyes, Tae Joon is immediately gestured by Hyunnie to start talking about himself and Nara doesn’t clap because even if it occurred to her, Tae Joon is already measuring Hyunnie’s face with his hand. It’s just how the conversation flows, and if there’s worry over how appreciative of Hyunnie’s features Wook is, then let it be known that he is more intimately acquainted with them that anybody else on the planet, no exceptions. Nobody need preach to him how fine Hyunnie looks when he has been there up, close and beyond personal.

29:47: But if there are people hell-bent on clamoring for solid evidence even after all this, Wook’s got them covered too. It’s a fine opportunity to stare at the girl while she is trying to figure out word-puzzles. Hyunnie’s pretty quick at such things though, so it doesn’t last long, but yup, the stare lasts the whole length from her casting the dice to her answer.

Actually, this is one of those last few instances where it can still be said that JiJi are good colleagues. The stuff that follows this is insane beyond description, and if you don’t feel up to signing for it, go no further. Just look at me—a case beyond all possible help—and run as far and fast as you can before the lovey-dovey sneaks up and-

Nia 2: Enough.

Nia 1: What?

Nia 2: Enough!

Nia 1: Just one last line and-

Nia 2: -and ENOUGH!!!

Nia 1: Okaaaaay. You don’t have to scream so loud. Fine, we’ll just watch the French-

Nia 2: It’s over.

Nia 1: WHAT?!!!!

Nia 2: Rafa won. It’s the only reason I haven’t killed you.

Nia 1: Yay! Woo-ho-ho-ho. The King! The King!

Nia 2: Yeah, the King we did not get to see because of your st-

Nia 1: There’ll be reeeee-plaaaays! Woo-hoo! And cricket?

Nia 2: That’s over too!!

Nia 1: Alright, I’m sorry! I’ll just finish this last line and I promise I’ll-

Nia 2: DO YOU WANT TO DIE???!!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 14

1 hour ago, nianderson said:

PART 16

Anyeongasseyo! So, it’s Sunday and…

Nia 1: French Open?

Nia 1: Cricket World Cup?

Nia 1: God bless the Southern Hemisphere. How am I supposed to while the rest of the blessed evening away?

Nia 2: (Glances at the desolate skies through the window) Look up some picnic or beach pics online.

Nia 1: (Winces and types in to search) Hey, what’s this?!

Nia 2: What? JiJi thread….? (Reads and looks at Nia 1) No, don’t tell me…

Nia 1: We never did write about it, did we?

Nia 2: Uh-huh.

Nia 1: We didn’t.

Nia 2: Why does it feel like you’re about to…?

Nia 1: C’mon! Somebody says they could use a little different perspective on that V-live. I have a little different perspective to share.

Nia 2: (Flops down on the bed with a miserable sigh) And you’re about to share it NOW, right?

Nia 1: Gee, you know me so well. (She rests her case as Nia 2’s howls echo in the room)

@JJFirstMate, thank you for broaching the subject at the right time (for me). It’s always a pleasure to find reasons to go back again and again to the wealth that has kept adding to itself ever since I began sailing, and before I delve once again, I wished to speak on a few points I gleaned from your first post.

Nam Ji Hyun: A Katherine Hepburn reincarnate: The strains of that celebrated legend’s personality can certainly be found in this young blossom too. While I wouldn’t dare to say that Ji Hyun’s panache has reached this magnificence without any effort at all, it has still come more naturally to her than a lot of people, a real whole lot of people, that I have ever seen. A goodish bit of that credit goes to the women in her life—each one of them a spirited, successful, kind and gorgeous goddess in her own right. Goddesses beget goddesses, after all.

In one of my weirder moments, I have likened Hyunnie’s personality to ‘loam soil’. She ‘retains’ her own charisma without needing to outshine anybody else. She ‘allows’ another person’s charms to mesh with her own without feeling threatened by it. She can ‘drain’ what is irrelevant to her own well-being and that of her loved ones, can ‘receive’ the wisdom she wishes to glean from the world without foolish prejudices. Constant learning is her second nature because she knows that is how a mind is tilled for growth. She is ‘soft’ enough to know what needs to change and ‘tough’ enough to stand for what is good as it is. Perhaps, the best possible sign of how truly divine she is can be found right upon her face. The first thing I even recall about SP is her chin during the trailer. It is strong, formidable, well-defined… and yet, it starts right below her bottom lip with a softly-etched dimple, a sweetly tantalizing corner a lover would press kisses into. Such are her contrasts and semblances, each of which she straddles with so much grace it’s unearthly. And I keep falling, day after day…

Ji Chang Wook fawning over the wrong girl: I can make allowances for poor phrasing. We cannot produce thoughts into perfectly corresponding words every single time. But if it is truly written the way you meant it, then I have to disagree. About the ‘wrong girl’. From all that I have seen so far, Kwon Nara-shi is an amiable, sweet and humble lady as an actress. She always has good things to say about Hyunnie and Wook, is conscientious, admits her mistakes and is not above learning from anybody who can help her with her work. She has admitted to a preference for Wook in the dating sense, and why not? If she wants to exhibit interests in someone she took a liking to, who she believes to be otherwise unattached, then she is jolly well free to do so. So is Wook in reciprocating if he wants to. The right girl for Wook is who he believes is right for him.

Why I am here is because I believe Wook has given too much away with regards to why he believes Nam Ji Hyun is the right girl for him. One, because Wook is not a man who gives anything much away about his love-life and, if he is feeling compelled to do a bit of it now, then it is something important enough for him to declare. Two, because he believes in his bond with Hyunnie enough to reveal its importance this steadily. If he didn’t have enough faith, he wouldn’t have been so willing to put their association out there in public. Three, he has always believed love to be a flow of inevitable course in human life. Living as a human, it is difficult not to fall in love. We fall in love, we grow apart. We fall in love some more, we grow apart. A grand love is a destiny, but I don’t know if such a thing can happen in real life. There’s too much going on in my life right now. We can never seem to make time. I want to fall in a beautiful kind of love, but isn’t such a thing a fantasy? Love is something he likes, wonders about, craves and desires to experience. He is a man who professes to have done much for the women he has loved, cherished all the memories and respected the bonds he has had. But I believe, with Ji Hyun, it is the first time he has truly fought for love. Fought to win it, fought to hold it, fought to keep it alive. Fought enough to make the lady fight for it herself. With her, love is not something to simply experience and flow along the tide. With her, love is to possess, to belong, to mark as his own, to keep with all his trust and strength, to believe and make her believe that now that he has found her, he wants nothing else. With her, there’s no shuffling back and forth along the lines; it is a complete leap into what he has realized he was searching for all along.

The list goes upto #101, but I’ll stop it at the fourth. Fawning. Yes, prime JiJi fawning. A whole lot of sincere, melting, devoted fawning. It is unfortunate indeed that @JJFirstMate had to make do with, in her own words, the highly entertaining, yet unfortunately less steamy version of the DCut (Unfortunate probably because the mate wasn’t able to grab the pre-order benefit in time, which is where the 24K magic is at, but yeah, I agree with the ‘comparatively less steam’ in the other discs; those were essentially centered on the cast ensemble)

If the reasons above weren’t what I believe he believes, then we would never, I repeat NEVER, have seen him behaving like Hyunnie’ name had any business even prevailing on people’s minds during his army discharge, occurring two years after JiJi association should have already been done and dusted. That is a story in itself, and one of its many glorious beginnings started here:

If the emcee choice is between the two main leads, Hyunnie hides awkwardness, nervousness and discomfort better, has a solid presence of mind (not that Wookie doesn’t, but he has a habit of trailing away without notice when Hyunnie’s around; I have the frickin’ receipts), can speak endlessly and make it worth your entire while, and let’s face it, looks unspeakably cute leading her age-wise sunbaes into the fun times.

So yeah, here we go.

00:01-00:10: Already starts cozy. Hyunnie is not averse to touching him, Wook doesn’t mind her in his space. While showing off his name plate, he holds it on the other side, himself in proximity to the lady. It’s a very subtle cue, because if distance is what I wanted, I’d be stuffing the thing between me and the other person.

00:20-00:33: Same stance with the paper stack as well. Hyunnie keeps bouncing to and fro and no amount of jostling discourages the steady fine-suited pole.

00:39: Wook walks ahead of Hyunnie. Probably because she is gesturing him to. Or more likely because that is his usual. It’s actually what makes his behavior at 2017 Seoul Music Awards a little surprising where he walks her off the stage, because he ain’t the type to hand-hold, literally or figuratively.

00:51: Wook chuckles at the way Hyunnie ‘unfreezes’ Choi Tae Joon. It’s nothing that would occur to him, or to most of us, on the spot, but yeah, it’s cutely funny.

01:31: The trio reach Nara. Thereafter, believe me, for a long while Wook is not very interested in anything else—including either of the ladies—as much as he is in upping the heart count. He pulls the phone out of Nara’s hand. Heart. Heart. Heart. When others are speaking during the Vlive. More Heart. Heart. Heart.

02:12: Wook edges ahead of Nara this time. I’m just glad he didn’t use those gangster shoulders to make his point.

02:19: Nara is saying something and Wook responds with a halfway-shy grin. Why? Probably because he wants to….? The earth doesn’t quake, the sky doesn’t fall.

02:31: Wook pulls his chair closer to Hyunnie’s. On a rational front, for a better vantage point. Shippily speaking, when has Wook not wanted to sidle close to Hyunnie? Last time I checked, it was back in 2014 when he didn’t know her at all, she was still in her teens and they were on a public stage with him being worse with strangers than he is now.

02:37-02:59 When Wook sits close to you but does not want to get in your space nor want you in his, he angles his body towards you, knees inevitably closer to yours but upper body shifting farther away. The BTS of many of his dramas, IVs and such are out there for interested folks to help themselves with, so you’re welcome to corroborate or debunk the observation.

According to my own personal scrutiny, this particular mannerism has definitely scored higher on the scale of average behavior and is therefore, one of his more obvious tells. Checking the mentioned time frame, you can tell already that neither him nor Hyunnie are going to twitch away if they accidentally touch.

03:27: Once the screen straightens itself, he rights the laptop and laughs at his own silliness, partly for requesting the viewers to turn their screens. He glances at Nara and gives the same half-shy chuckle he did earlier. Why? Probably because he wanted to…? Also, because she is right in his line of sight? The chuckle dies an empty death though, because nobody responds much.

Following which, Nara and Tae Joon have the easiest angle to make eye contact with everyone on the table. As the host, Hyunnie engages everyone fairly equally and as required. As for Wook, yes, many of his comments are directly addressed to Nara and, sometimes bending over the table, to Tae Joon. Why the substantially less gazes at Hyunnie? Thanks to ‘peripheral vision’: an extremely important tool for lovers, athletes and kitchen raiders. When she is constantly a part of his vision, why would he want to keep twisting his neck her way? I mean, that was the question I wanted to ask him during the PressCon and the glorious mess that was the 30-odd seconds’ worth of Hanbam footage where the camera was almost tickling his nose hairs and he was far too gone making gooey eyes at Hyunnie.

06:14: The first richard simmons in the armor, so to speak. Have you ever seen Wook surrounded by more than one woman at once? Probably in a press conference, congratulatory event or such? The easiest ones to recall are Healer, K2 and Mr. Right conferences. He focuses on, compliments and engages with every present woman equally. It’s always ‘this-nim is very pretty, that sunbae-nim is very beautiful, this-nim suits her character very well, that sunbae-nim has incredible depth in acting.’ Here he is facing two beautiful ladies, three in the instances where Kim Ye Won steps in, and Wook’s initiatory or reactionary behavior have already begun to show divide lines. Shoulders bunched, he straightens and starts talking to Tae Joon but at 06:20, his fingers slightly tap Hyunnie’s wrist.

06:30: Hyunnie appears in the trailer. Wook, Tae Joon and Nara go ‘Woah’.

06:41: Game over. Yeah, game sooo over for the Wook-Nara ship, if there was one. Not even 10 minutes into the Vlive; he didn’t last even 10 minutes into this before making clear who his choice would be for a comfortably fun time. To be fair, if this was any other setting with a different cast, he might still nudge his co-star and ask her to do the steps. But the point is, it hasn’t happened YET.

11:32: Wook reads out ‘Nam Ji Hyun yeppuda’. The ship becomes one with the sea floor.

It’s rude, pretty darn impolite, to compliment one lady and leave the other out. Surely that’s mentioned in the gentlemen’s etiquette book. It’s a curious time for Wook to be throwing this rule out of the window, not to mention, once again during the PressCon. You’d say, but he’s just reading a comment. Sure, but if he’s reading that particular comment out loud, doesn’t it also stand to reason that he agrees with it?

16:40: Hyunnie mentions her best feature. The twin bright eyes that are scheduled to drive Wook right out of his mind when he kisses her in a few weeks’ time. She starts describing them and he lasts 6 seconds, just 6 seconds, before he turns quick as a flash and proceeds to stare at the beauties. The sudden movement startles Hyunnie a bit and a microsecond is enough for her to decide that she cannot withstand his unwavering gaze. She simply looks over at Nara onnie, someone appreciates her dancing skills and pretty eyes without jolting her senses. As for nobody clapping after? Wook is still trying to take in everything she has said about her eyes, Tae Joon is immediately gestured by Hyunnie to start talking about himself and Nara doesn’t clap because even if it occurred to her, Tae Joon is already measuring Hyunnie’s face with his hand. It’s just how the conversation flows, and if there’s worry over how appreciative of Hyunnie’s features Wook is, then let it be known that he is more intimately acquainted with them that anybody else on the planet, no exceptions. Nobody need preach to him how fine Hyunnie looks when he has been there up, close and beyond personal.

29:47: But if there are people hell-bent on clamoring for solid evidence even after all this, Wook’s got them covered too. It’s a fine opportunity to stare at the girl while she is trying to figure out word-puzzles. Hyunnie’s pretty quick at such things though, so it doesn’t last long, but yup, the stare lasts the whole length from her casting the dice to her answer.

Actually, this is one of those last few instances where it can still be said that JiJi are good colleagues. The stuff that follows this is insane beyond description, and if you don’t feel up to signing for it, go no further. Just look at me—a case beyond all possible help—and run as far and fast as you can before the lovey-dovey sneaks up and-

Nia 2: Enough.

Nia 1: What?

Nia 2: Enough!

Nia 1: Just one last line and-

Nia 2: -and ENOUGH!!!

Nia 1: Okaaaaay. You don’t have to scream so loud. Fine, we’ll just watch the French-

Nia 2: It’s over.

Nia 1: WHAT?!!!!

Nia 2: Rafa won. It’s the only reason I haven’t killed you.

Nia 1: Yay! Woo-ho-ho-ho. The King! The King!

Nia 2: Yeah, the King we did not get to see because of your st-

Nia 1: There’ll be reeeee-plaaaays! Woo-hoo! And cricket?

Nia 2: That’s over too!!

Nia 1: Alright, I’m sorry! I’ll just finish this last line and I promise I’ll-

Nia 2: DO YOU WANT TO DIE???!!!

Shout it louder for the people in the back hahahaha. You really need to finish the soooo descriptive scenes of the vlive I was enjoying that, thank you.

• Like 10
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, nianderson said:

omg i need more blow by blow commentaries this is so good TTT please write some more!!!

• Like 10

Hi guys! I'm back, things got so busy but this thread never fails to draw me back in.

This time around I'll share my two cents on the Jiji couple. 

I am not one to ship a couple, I tend to gravitate towards the male character and how dreamy he is portrayed to be ( well we know that is how these shows gain a lot of audience). The first time I shipped a couple was with the Songsong couple but then I didn't really obsess over them coz I thought they were actors who are merely comfortable with each other.

Now with JiJi, I didn't notice JCW rather I noticed NJH first coz I liked her in SKL. I ended up falling for JCW and only upon checking on with their BTS was I naturally inclined to ship. It was not even deliberate, my body, mind and soul all just went aboard and I was helpless hahaha. Anyway, I had my inhibitions first coz JCW struck me as a smooth player who probably had many girls on speed dial. However, I liked how NJH dealt with him, she never once showed any awkwardness or intimidation, she had that silent confidence that even JCW finds himself shy in intimate scenes.

Bottomline is, to stay rational, I tell myself that probably they were too touchy just to boost ratings but seriously that was over the top clinginess already lol.

And to keep mentioning her name even after the their drama , well that no longer is promotion. Now my only question is why aren't there any rumors at all?

Even rookies or unpopular actors/ idols have been headlining dating rumors , how come our Jiji hasn't had one to date. I'm so curious? Are SOOP and Glorious behind this perhaps?

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, Shipper07 said:

Hi guys! I'm back, things got so busy but this thread never fails to draw me back in.

I am not one to ship a couple, I tend to gravitate towards the male character and how dreamy he is portrayed to be ( well we know that is how these shows gain a lot of audience). The first time I shipped a couple was with the Songsong couple but then I didn't really obsess over them coz I thought they were actors who are merely comfortable with each other.

Now with JiJi, I didn't notice JCW rather I noticed NJH first coz I liked her in SKL. I ended up falling for JCW and only upon checking on with their BTS was I naturally inclined to ship. It was not even deliberate, my body, mind and soul all just went aboard and I was helpless hahaha. Anyway, I had my inhibitions first coz JCW struck me as a smooth player who probably had many girls on speed dial. However, I liked how NJH dealt with him, she never once showed any awkwardness or intimidation, she had that silent confidence that even JCW finds himself shy in intimate scenes.

Bottomline is, to stay rational, I tell myself that probably they were too touchy just to boost ratings but seriously that was over the top clinginess already lol.

And to keep mentioning her name even after the their drama , well that no longer is promotion. Now my only question is why aren't there any rumors at all?

Even rookies or unpopular actors/ idols have been headlining dating rumors , how come our Jiji hasn't had one to date. I'm so curious? Are SOOP and Glorious behind this perhaps?

Its sooo weird even how that topic is avoided in all interviews, they can mention all of his other dramas but SP will be left out. To me it looks like questions about NJH and Suspicious Partner are being screened, by the managers reason being Wookie will not be able to lie. I have a feeling once NJH is mentioned Wookie will let the cat out of the bag so better to avoid the topic like a rash at all costs IMO. So because media houses are not talking about it therefore they are no rumours and also they haven't been outed yet so....

• Like 11

6 hours ago, Shipper07 said:

LOL. SP ratings were doing okay with the rest of Wookie's dramas. So if being touchy was to boost the ratings, the same would prolly be done for his previous dramas. But i think u know whether its really for ratings or not cos of u know, it was super clingy, even more so in the precious dcut. Lmao. 

I also wondered the same thing regarding them tbh on the lack of rumours. LOL. His previous dramas had reporters asking abt the rumours and he shot them down but with SP, it was nadah. Instead, he went all blabber mouth himself pre MS. And when he was discharged from MS, no girlgroup question but instead a direct question asking abt h. There werent any rumours between them but yet the reporter asked abt H. And this is 1 yr 8 months later. Lmao. Okay i will take it as cos pre enlistment tbis was the hot topic so post MS, its like a follow thru and closure on the hype. Lol. 

But that being said, even though there werent rumours, there are still the occasional click bait gossip news regarding them. And post MS.. his iv so far feels thoroughly screened. Guess we will have to wait for melt me to air or sth before a question regarding love and rs comes along. Lol. 

@nianderson your detailed commentary on the vlive makes me feel like i was watching it with you! Hahaha. And yes, i agree with u on the peripheral vision u mentioned. Namji were practically pressed so close to each other it would be uncomfortable for wookie to even turn to look at her. He would prolly have to move his chair to actually want to glance at her upfront. Or sideways i think. I need to get my butt to actually watch it properly! U always manage to get my namji heart beating so fast. Keke.  

• Like 6
  • Love 4

22 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

LOL. SP ratings were doing okay with the rest of Wookie's dramas. So if being touchy was to boost the ratings, the same would prolly be done for his previous dramas. But i think u know whether its really for ratings or not cos of u know, it was super clingy, even more so in the precious dcut. Lmao. 

I also wondered the same thing regarding them tbh on the lack of rumours. LOL. His previous dramas had reporters asking abt the rumours and he shot them down but with SP, it was nadah. Instead, he went all blabber mouth himself pre MS. And when he was discharged from MS, no girlgroup question but instead a direct question asking abt h. There werent any rumours between them but yet the reporter asked abt H. And this is 1 yr 8 months later. Lmao. Okay i will take it as cos pre enlistment tbis was the hot topic so post MS, its like a follow thru and closure on the hype. Lol. 

But that being said, even though there werent rumours, there are still the occasional click bait gossip news regarding them. And post MS.. his iv so far feels thoroughly screened. Guess we will have to wait for melt me to air or sth before a question regarding love and rs comes along. Lol. 

Yeah I don’t see how much he can talk about his favorite foods when Melt Me airs, but in typical jigoner fashion, it depends on the amount of self control he has (which in my opinion is ... very little! :joy:).  Please refer to the Marie Claire IV where he wasn’t asked any questions regarding love or relationships, but mentioned romance anyways.  LMAO! 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

7 hours ago, Shipper07 said:

Even rookies or unpopular actors/ idols have been headlining dating rumors , how come our Jiji hasn't had one to date. I'm so c

I have to say that this whole touchy to boost the ratings is disrespectful to both JCW and NJH who never needed to use such low ways to get ratings. Not only that but there were fancams and fanpics of the two being the same way even without the BTS cam filming them. Plus, you can't force people to be touchy to each other unless they themselves are comfortable with each other enough. No production team can force their cast to act a certain way in the BTS either. Also why didn't njh use this strategy in the BTS of her last drama? She didnt even try to talk much with her next costar.

And as you said, the two are obviously still very fond of each other, years after the end of the drama. 

They have been always consistent and they were that way only with each other.

On the other hand, the number of revealed couples is nothing in front of the couples that are dating but not revealed at all and idols are more likely to be revealed because of the nature of some of their fans. Some agencies also make sure to pay up paparazzis if they want things to stay hidden whole other agencies always confirm dating rumors and news.

Some big actors didn't have any dating news for years and it sure doesn't mean they aren't dating but just that their agencies are more invested in keeping their private lives private. 

Lately, Sandara Park for example confirmed that she always dated and those she dated were always celebrities and the way she was able to go unnoticed was with her strategy in dating which involved always meeting in cars and never ordering food for example. 2ne1 debuted in 2009 so that gives you an idea of how long she dated on the low.

PS: As a longtime fan of JCW, I would like you not to write your own judgement on his character when you only know very little about him. Please watch out what you have to say about someone's line of conduct. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Shipper07 said:

I hope next time you will be careful with your words before you post something.  They are really offensive towards the actor and his fans. Many of us here are jcw fans and also shippers here respect both jcw and njh individually. If you can't do that I think this is not the right place for you. He already had enough  people calling him a player during and post sp just because he didn't fulfill their delusional fantasies and this is the last place I want to see something like that again.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, Shipper07 said:

Now with JiJi, I didn't notice JCW rather I noticed NJH first coz I liked her in SKL. I ended up falling for JCW and only upon checking on with their BTS was I naturally inclined to ship. It was not even deliberate, my body, mind and soul all just went aboard and I was helpless hahaha. Anyway, I had my inhibitions first coz JCW struck me as a smooth player who probably had many girls on speed dial. 

I’m having a hard time understanding your perception of W being a “smooth player”, because in his 10 years of being in the industry, he has not “played” anyone.  This is a guy who single handedly sinks his own ships and makes it crystal clear when addressing any rumors. When reading his past IVs, which I suggest you do before you make any assumptions or judgements that could defame his character, he has ALWAYS been open and brutally honest about his views on love and relationships.  

• Like 10
  • Love 1

Talking about rumours & interviews ..I think we are lucky because we have the full version of this video & we have @riririru to translate it ...If we are just depending on Soompi  for example or maybe some fans's  site for translation ,we got nothing because NONE of them translated this part .Yeah its "irrelevant questions " B) .My point is ,not all the interviews are "what you read ,what you get " ,there are some hidden "gems " in it that should be hide for some reasons .Same with mbc interview,we are super lucky because we have the video .

credit to the owner 

• Like 1
  • Love 10

17 hours ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Its sooo weird even how that topic is avoided in all interviews, they can mention all of his other dramas but SP will be left out. To me it looks like questions about NJH and Suspicious Partner are being screened, by the managers reason being Wookie will not be able to lie. I have a feeling once NJH is mentioned Wookie will let the cat out of the bag so better to avoid the topic like a rash at all costs IMO. So because media houses are not talking about it therefore they are no rumours and also they haven't been outed yet so....

what i found odd was when news reports came out of his discharge interview, none really covered the topic of NJH. 

regardless of lack of rumors or whatnot, my only wish right now is to see them in one frame again. :bawling:

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, noodlez_ said:

what i found odd was when news reports came out of his discharge interview, none really covered the topic of NJH. 

regardless of lack of rumors or whatnot, my only wish right now is to see them in one frame again. :bawling:

Korean reporters wrote articles about that. It is just that they weren't translated by the likes of soompi and the kitchen.

• Like 8

There's always something odd and off abt namji, regardless if its their timing, mannerism, habits, news and etc. Haha. And i dun even mean it in a delulu way. To be honest, i try to remain very logical and whatever theories has to make sense to me. But sometimes the theories are so naturally logical it makes me think twice cos of the possibility that they are not together then how does all these gel up. Hahah. Here we are having so many concrete facts but even with that, i wouldnt want to say anything until out OTP confirms it or not. 

Just look at this these example. Lolol. 

• Like 11

tldr; it isn’t in the media’s interest to start or pursue a dating rumour when there is *so* much evidence that they respect, admire, and keep in contact with each other.

JCW:

-I am willing to bet a month’s worth of lattes that Wookie has a private instagram account and that the Yoshitomo Nara sculpture was meant for that account and not his public one. They were posted only a few min apart. Anyone with multiple insta accounts will tell you that it is super easy to post to the wrong account. Having a private account would also mean that he could (potentially) like things from friends and family… (also basing this on the fact that lots of celebs have a public and private account). 

-Asking him about a dating rumour with NJH is pointless. He is happy to talk about her, is willing, is adorkable when he does. So what are they going to get from asking directly? Not much that they don’t already have. Maybe ‘Ji-hyun yang-i is a wonderful person, I admire her so much, but I think that is her personal life and I don’t think I should comment on it.’… we still get “facts” as a ship but at the same time we also get evasion. 

-Ok, what? Wookie has girls on speed dial? Nah, don’t buy it. Sorry but men who have good relationships with their mothers aren’t sleaze bags in my experience. Just because you look dashing in a picture doesn’t mean you treat women poorly in private. Sure there are those guys (as we now know) and no one is perfect but goofballs they aren’t. And Wookie is textbook goofball (as demonstrated by SP BTS)… it is just that prior to SP he had an image to maintain of a sexy action hero—the fact he said he didn’t want to do any more action demonstrates it was a burden for him. NJH allowed him to let his guard down which I think is amazing.

NJH:

-No one, and I mean no one, in the media wants to mess around with her. She is pretty much a darling of the industry. They have seen her grow up, they have seen how she manages to keep a private/normal life, and (I think) they are protective of her. Throwing a dating rumour her way will only make the media look bad and not her. 

-She is a smart cookie (for wookie, I’ve said it before so shush) and confident (I am sure she has insecurities too). If she was asked directly about a dating rumour I can imagine her smiling and saying, ‘does it matter? I think I want to keep my life private. I hope you respect that’. But since they probably know that why waste their time asking?

-I love this girl so much. And there is no way that she wasn’t being 100% genuine around him in the BTS… her other BTS is fun but nothing near the skinship we see in SP. They clearly enjoy a very close relationship that goes beyond the normal playfulness and ‘look how good the chemistry between the leads is’ BTS. Compare with her last drama and there is a stark difference.

Conclusion? Why try to start a dating rumour that won’t go anywhere? Other celeb couples who are either ‘reel to real’ or just a rumour have those rumours because 1-they have ‘proof’ (photos or video) or 2-it will get them clicks(and therefore money).  All they have for our two is the amazing chemistry and an open admiration for the other person… nothing salacious.

So we have no reason to wait for something that won’t get much mileage in the media. Our little discharge interview questions (thank you forever @riririru ) isn’t going to do it for international fans who are pretty much a My-oppa group of myopic fans. Also since JiJi have a pretty robust fanbase I think they(int'l media) know it will only strengthen our delulu… which doesn’t play into their narrative. 

—I’d like to say that not all couples that are reel-real have insanely amazing BTS chemistry. 

—Finally, it is their private lives. We are here because we see something IN THE BTS that goes beyond our expectations for a normal rom-com BTS. That is all.

• Like 10
  • Love 4

On 6/10/2019 at 2:19 AM, nianderson said:

So yeah, here we go.

*Hugs post* :heart:

Your commentary is jjang and so on point @nianderson unnie!! :kiss_wink:  

I can't get enough of your post love! 

Inserting in some gifs for all to enjoy!! :wub:

Lmao I just can't at hyunie caressing him all the way down :ph34r::lol:

ZXN6iph.gif

gif credit @adi2019jiji :wub:

6275v8W.gif

Sorry girls I have no idea how to rotate the gif hehe. 

PvsCcGJ.gif

YX0foUA.gif

BokoWBK.gif

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 10
  • Thanks 1

I'm in a goofy mood. :tounge_wink:

So during my Tuesday tea break, which really feels like a Friday tea break, I re-read the pages from this thread right after Sgt. Ji got discharged. 

The joy!!! Awww 'twas a wondrous thing to re-live... 

WE GOT THAT MOMENT!!! 

THE MOMENT EVERY SHIP WANTS!!!

So everyone remember: We are a ship that has steadfast captains. We are a ship guided by the moon and stars! We are a ship with the greatest gif-ers, an excellent sense of humour, and a love of two beautiful, talented people. We are a ship where delulu and facts run head-on into each other.

WE ARE THE SHIP THAT OTHER SHIPS WISH THEY WERE!!! (hahaahahahhahahaha)

Love y'all and happy not-quite-at-all Friday!!! :love:

Our two being supportive of each other:

(ctto)

• Like 2
  • Love 10

On 6/10/2019 at 3:37 PM, Shipper07 said:

SeriousPepperyApatosaur-size_restricted.

Yeah the songsongs were merely comfortable with each other to the point they made the director  retake the wine kiss a few dozen times just bcz they weren't satisfied with the take. :lol:

Lmao rational?

tenor.gif?itemid=8613630

Yeah the Bts were scripted to the point it said "Jcw and Njh should shove their tongues into each others mouth".

Now we need the Bts of the scripted Bts!

giphy.gif

Lmao you remind me of those Anti's who kept saying that songsongcouple were being so touchy touchy in order to boost ratings and for promos. :rolleyes:

Anyway, I had my inhibitions first coz JCW struck me as a smooth player who probably had many girls on speed dial.

Looks like you stepped into the wrong thread dearie. I'm more than happy to direct you to another thread where you'll find plenty of like minded ppl  who would love your take, while we find it down right disrespectful and insulting.

Announcement to all the flies in here....

tenor.gif?itemid=8075127

...instead of wasting our remaining pages in the thread. 

tenor.gif

• LOL 7
  • Love 1