[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, daloula said:

Poor girl is getting work on top of her studies with all the script reading :joy:

LOL. Maybe W is getting back at her for all the readings she made him do. Lmao. Cos.. apparently he only read comic books in the past. :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Hullo, everybody! I'm new aboard the ship having only watched SP (and all of the drama's subsequent BTS via SBS Catch) a couple of weeks ago due to the badgering of my big sister who's a huge JCW fan. 

Through her I also got access to the (unfortunately) less steamy, but still highly enlightening 14 disc dcut. I basically fell in love with their acting, and off screen chemistry having now caught up on most of their respective works with this being their best. 

With the above in mind, I recently came across the series' VLive https://vimeo.com/224242301/comments

after digging around for it obsessively. I've watched clips of it, and wanted to see the whole thing for myself, and I'm sorry to say that it has left me a bit confused and heartbroken. I hope it's just my tired eyes. I kinda need to have my faith in the ship restored because from what I can see with my non-existent proficiency in Korean: NJH (who's basically Katharine Hepburn reincarnate) was being sidelined: When she volunteered that she thought her eyes were her best features, nobody applauded whilst they did so when Nara answered, and JCW barely looked at her. Articulate NJH held that vlive together and I didn't get appreciative vibes from JCW; instead, his eyes were roving to the person sitting on his left. 

I've always credited him with more intelligence that the average actor, but him fawning over the wrong girl is disappointing. 

I'm basically here for emotional support and maybe a different POV from the Vlive. 

Thank you so much for the forum. 

• Confused 7

43 minutes ago, JJFirstMate said:

Hullo, everybody! I'm new aboard the ship having only watched SP (and all of the drama's subsequent BTS via SBS Catch) a couple of weeks ago due to the badgering of my big sister who's a huge JCW fan. 

Through her I also got access to the (unfortunately) less steamy, but still highly enlightening 14 disc dcut. I basically fell in love with their acting, and off screen chemistry having now caught up on most of their respective works with this being their best. 

With the above in mind, I recently came across the series' VLive https://vimeo.com/224242301/comments

after digging around for it obsessively. I've watched clips of it, and wanted to see the whole thing for myself, and I'm sorry to say that it has left me a bit confused and heartbroken. I hope it's just my tired eyes. I kinda need to have my faith in the ship restored because from what I can see with my non-existent proficiency in Korean: NJH (who's basically Katharine Hepburn reincarnate) was being sidelined: When she volunteered that she thought her eyes were her best features, nobody applauded whilst they did so when Nara answered, and JCW barely looked at her. Articulate NJH held that vlive together and I didn't get appreciative vibes from JCW; instead, his eyes were roving to the person sitting on his left. 

I've always credited him with more intelligence that the average actor, but him fawning over the wrong girl is disappointing. 

I'm basically here for emotional support and maybe a different POV from the Vlive. 

Lmao I watched everything including the vlive you are talking about and I wonder if we watched the same thing. Wook even read a comment saying NJH was pretty during that vlive and in the press conference he shouted pretty while applauding when njh stood up while he said nothing when the others stood. 

Again in one of the bts, he had to look at the second female lead and in the BTS he kept turning to njh instead to the point CTJ had to physically make him turn to the right direction. 

In the photoshoot BTS, he turned his back to the second lead and was only talking to NJH....

I can go on and on about multiple things that prove that what you are saying is not true at all. In the end, the only past female costar he invited to his military musical was NJH, the one he asked to help him with his scripts was NJH, the one reporters asked him about as soon as he stepped out of his military camp was NJH and he sure was smiling brightly while talking about her even after his 18 months of service.

So I don't really get where you are coming from and if you have that many doubts in JCW, I don't see why you would join a shipping thread instead of just moving on with your life instead.

• Like 5
  • Love 9

55 minutes ago, JJFirstMate said:

Am confused, it can't be the same vlive I watched... The one where JCW got all jealous when NJH was putting her hands together with CTJ when CTJ was saying he got big hands is that the same Vlive u r saying JCW never gave NJH attention???? Say Whaaat I would suggest you go and watch it again this time just pay attention to the 2 of them watch it on silent and just look for actions. for me I dont even understand a word of Korean and it doesn't have subtitles so when I watched it I was only looking at actions and oh boy did I notice a lot of things and on this vlive JCW had eyes only for NJH and was mostly annoyed when she kinda gave some attention to CTJ 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

11 minutes ago, daloula said:

Lmao I watched everything including the vlive you are talking about and I wonder if we watched the same thing. Wook even read a comment saying NJH was pretty during that vlive and in the press conference he shouted pretty while applauding when njh stood up while he said nothing when the others stood. 

Again in one of the bts, he had to look at the second female lead and in the BTS he kept turning to njh instead to the point CTJ had to physically make him turn to the right direction. 

In the photoshoot BTS, he turned his back to the second lead and was only talking to NJH....

I can go on and on about multiple things that prove that what you are saying is not true at all. In the end, the only past female costar he invited to his military musical was NJH, the one he asked to help him with his scripts was NJH, the one reporters asked him about as soon as he stepped out of his military camp was NJH and he sure was smiling brightly while talking about her even after his 18 months of service.

So I don't really get where you are coming from and if you have that many doubts in JCW, I don't see why you would join a shipping thread instead of just moving on with your life instead.

Thank you so much. I just needed some affirmation and perspective. I'm really glad to be proven wrong. 

It really might've been my own exhausted filter because even my sister who's a consummate JCW stalker told me that if he's going to be with anybody, it's going to be her.

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, JJFirstMate said:

Hi there~ Not sure if we watched the same thing cos i didn't notice him giving Nara additional looks than was necessary~ the guy was basically trying to get used to vlive when they had the session at that time if i didn't remember wrongly and H was trying to teach him stuffs or sth. In fact, poor Nara seemed to be ignored by Wookie most of the time cos his attention was forever on H. LMAO. Nara was even caught on cam laughing at namji cos they always seem to be in their own world as well. In addition, it would be good to be reminded of their timeline as well since you mentioned you watched all the BTS already. Oh btw, just to enlighten you further, i think you got your hands on the wrong disc. You would be very enlightened if you watched the actual couple disc aka 15 and 16. My advice to you is try IG.. there's tonnes of snippets there for you to enjoy~

• Like 6
  • Love 6
  • Insightful 1

25 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

@JJFirstMate  Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and if you witnessed blazing hot chemistry with Wook and Nara, you should really create a shipping thread for them, but I wouldn’t expect that thread to pass the first page.  

Trust me, I'm happy to be wrong. Rewatching it with fresh eyes. 

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

In fact, poor Nara seemed to be ignored by Wookie most of the time cos his attention was forever on H. LMAO.

This is among  one of them :D

And this ,Nara was on his left but  he just focused on Hyunie .

credit to the owner

• Like 9
  • Love 2

jjFirstMate: ....With the above in mind, I recently came across the series' VLive https://vimeo.com/224242301/comments...

Adding my two cents:

Due to of the nature of the process, the BTSs are exposing real emotions and attractions among the actors – so are the immediate interviews; it allows us to differentiate between reel and real. You cannot expect them to continue and always show it in public.

Though we have seen them out of control many times (hoping for more), in public event one can expect them to show more control for their private relationship.

There is one particular video clip of an interview prior to his enlisting – I cannot find it anymore- JCW was asked about a “hypothetical” scenario of what happens to love during his army period. His answer was quite interesting, no impact on him, he will continue to love and if the girl still loves him after the long service they will continue otherwise it will only be good memory.

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, edlan17 said:

His answer was quite interesting, no impact on him, he will continue to love and if the girl still loves him after the long service they will continue otherwise it will only be good memory.

This 

credit to the owner

• Like 8

On 6/6/2019 at 2:57 AM, edlan17 said:

I agree; there is no way they are going to distract attention from his comeback now. JCW is beginning shooting and pretty soon the focus will be to promote the “wonderful chemistry” that has with his co-star, etc - nothing till the Drama is over.

Lmao Wookie didn't waste a minute after his discharge to try and distract us from his comeback project! :lol:

Wook made sure that everyone knew of the important role Jihyun played in choosing his comeback project. :wub:

Now his upcoming project is inevitably connected to his previous Co-star Nam Jihyun :lol: 

QigmZzV.gif

Translation credit @riririru

On 6/5/2019 at 11:45 PM, pauliza said:
 :lol: credit to the owner 

Lmao another one but his mission was unsuccessful :lol:

wopqXnN.gif

Hyunie choking her oraboni :wub:

9vkLCr8.gif

CTTO

• Like 10

16 hours ago, JJFirstMate said:

Lmao enough said! :joy:

YX0foUA.gif

Lmao I wonder if we watched the same Vlive :lol:

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Lmao enough said! :joy:

Lmao I wonder if we watched the same Vlive :lol:

And just a friendly reminder for those who are still unclear....Nara is the girl in the white shirt.

• LOL 11

Someone can't sleep... or is staying up late...

2nd:

(some reverse image search, the artist is Yoshitomo Nara, so probably taken when he was in Japan)

------------

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

And just a friendly reminder for those who are still unclear....Nara is the girl in the white shirt.

how rude of him :joy:... such a tight squeeze to get by as well.

• LOL 10