Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

5 hours ago, masthu said:

He sure got a thing for her chin :wub::lol:

:lol: :lol: credit to the owner 

• Like 8
  • Love 1

On 6/4/2019 at 5:05 PM, sp17jcshipper said:

Yes I Also got visual instead of secret, but still what are they talking about. It's all related to SP I bet

ptp321: Here’s my two cents regarding this.  I really think Hyunnie is trolling us.  So many fans are pressuring her to come out of hiding so she’s probably like “Here’s a little puzzle for you to keep occupied while I try to finish school, get my degree, while in hiding and speed reading confidential scripts from my former co-star (who isn’t even paying me because he’s been on a soldier’s salary for 2 years)!”  Lmao, ok maybe those aren’t her exact words.  We were able to wait 20 + months for our captain.  We should be able to patiently wait weeks for our co-captain to achieve her milestone.  

I agree; there is no way they are going to distract attention from his comeback now. JCW is beginning shooting and pretty soon the focus will be to promote the “wonderful chemistry” that has with his co-star, etc - nothing till the Drama is over.

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, edlan17 said:

I agree; there is no way they are going to distract attention from his comeback now. JCW is beginning shooting and pretty soon the focus will be to promote the “wonderful chemistry” that has with his co-star, etc - nothing till the Drama is over.

However, JCW himself already connected NJH to his upcoming drama by saying she had a hand in helping him decide the drama he chose and this is not really in the line of what you are affirming. So I don't think anyone can predict anything as surely as you are doing. 

Anything is possible. Positive or negative

• Like 12

"regarding the fishing show"

I guess me hoping for more talking on that show was my wishful thinking....heehee

they really just talked about fishing a lot. maybe next weeks episode we can hear some details. any hint would be soooooooooooo nice. 

• Like 3

On 5/29/2019 at 5:49 AM, Leah Miralles said:

Lol i agree. I feel like she's just as bad. It's just that she was not asked as much like orabeoni. I'm still not over that HDH interview with her and DO where DO asked her to give a message to the soldiers in the military like he knows something. (Of course he does! :D) He was teasing her obviously and Ji-Hyun just went ahead and gave a message but trying hard not to laugh. That was gold. :D

But Ji-hyun liking a shipper post is the highlight of them all. Some would say it's accidental but I really can't think of it that way. You can always un-like, right? No one would even notice lol (or is there some replication time in Instagram for that like to not appear anymore in a user's notifications?) Haha.

namjihyun = namjigoner B)

Love,

My delulu self

LOL. Recently i was also thinking.. Hyunni has been so careful with not liking orabeoni's post so what are the odds that she accidentally liked the shipper's post. But what is weird is why would she like a shipper's post when she has been so careful with liking wookie's post. Lmao. And we cant say they arent in contact cos she went for his musical and he mentioned abt her during his discharge even if its reporters themselves who brought her up. Lolol. So tbh, i did consider if her friends or family who used her phone actually liked it by accident but i threw that idea out cos someone told me if its really one of her friends or family, they would be careful with accidental likes especially if she is a celeb. So that only leaves the option of her having another pte acc specifically for post related to Wookie and her and she liked it unknowingly forgetting that its her official acc she is using. Lol. I know it happens cos it happens to me so often. Lol. 

22 hours ago, burgundyprincess said:

By the way. June 4 last year (2018) was on Monday. W rest days weren't mondays? Can anyone confirm?

Well we cant be sure if Mondays are his rest days during June but man, i didnt even think abt what day it was last yr. Lolol. 

11 hours ago, shady01girl said:

Finally im able to log in and type. I forgot my password and for the past year i been just reading nad screaming to myself ahhhhhhhhh.

Hello dearie! Welcome backkk! Hahaha. U must have went crazy hearing wookie talk abt H at his discharge! 

3 hours ago, shady01girl said:

"regarding the fishing show"

I guess me hoping for more talking on that show was my wishful thinking....heehee

they really just talked about fishing a lot. maybe next weeks episode we can hear some details. any hint would be soooooooooooo nice. 

Hahaha. I think after his discharge, glorious and BCG are biting their nails hoping to the heavens ji-goner will remain tight lipped and reminding him constantly to do so. Hahahha. 

So, regarding H throwback post.. LOL. All i can say is the girl is chincha such a tease. Urgh. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 4

Wookie's new interview in Samtoh magazine :wub:

So deep, so nice, and feel that he is more mature and at peace, especially after finishing his military service :)

But I can't help deluluing when he said that he had time to read and he often read when he was in the army ;)

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Ctto

• Like 7

9 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Wookie's new interview in Samtoh magazine :wub:

So deep, so nice, and feel that he is more mature and at peace, especially after finishing his military service :)

But I can't help deluluing when he said that he had time to read and he often read when he was in the army ;)

Can read often, but can’t read his own script. Lmao!  :joy:

• LOL 9

Its funny how all the dramas he is been in are mentioned except Suspicious Partner lol. Why are we totally avoiding that subject Wookie are we scared of that burning question on everyone's mind hahaha

• LOL 4

27 minutes ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Its funny how all the dramas he is been in are mentioned except Suspicious Partner lol. Why are we totally avoiding that subject Wookie are we scared of that burning question on everyone's mind hahaha

Even the Bachelor’s Vegetable Store drama got mentioned.  I thought I’d never live to see the day that drama and his bad perm ever got brought up again.  The questions are getting screened and Bangchigu is running out of screening material! Lmao! :joy:

• LOL 7

1 hour ago, sp17jcshipper said:

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

he questions are getting screened and Bangchigu is running out of screening material! Lmao! :joy:

Oh man! They 100% got to see that article before it was published--that is just standard practice. I mean a post army interview *surely* would have something about his last project before enlisting... but nope. You might even think that SP *never* happened... somewhere a big black/red marker has run out of ink from being used too much! :joy:

And he does sound all grown up now. More proof that army training in SK is no joke. Wishing him well for his next project.

(Hyunnie... when can we learn more about *your* next project...)

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Wookie's fishing show Episode 2, full version :wub:

Ctto

• Like 7

On 6/6/2019 at 8:22 PM, Changsky said:

If I m not mistaken ,I read somewhere Hyunnie gave books to Park ji bin to read when he was in the army .So there are possibilities she did the same thing to her oraeboni .As a return,Wookie gave his scripts for her to read   :lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

If I m not mistaken ,I read somewhere Hyunnie gave books to Park ji bin to read when he was in the army .So there are possibilities she did the same thing to her oraeboni .As a return,Wookie gave his scripts for her to read   :lol:

Poor girl is getting work on top of her studies with all the script reading :joy:

• LOL 9

Probably the vases are props for Wookie's new drama?

Can't wait to see Wookie filming :wub:

Ctto

• Like 6
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, daloula said:

Poor girl is getting work on top of her studies with all the script reading :joy:

LOL. Maybe W is getting back at her for all the readings she made him do. Lmao. Cos.. apparently he only read comic books in the past. :P

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

Hullo, everybody! I'm new aboard the ship having only watched SP (and all of the drama's subsequent BTS via SBS Catch) a couple of weeks ago due to the badgering of my big sister who's a huge JCW fan. 

Through her I also got access to the (unfortunately) less steamy, but still highly enlightening 14 disc dcut. I basically fell in love with their acting, and off screen chemistry having now caught up on most of their respective works with this being their best. 

With the above in mind, I recently came across the series' VLive https://vimeo.com/224242301/comments

after digging around for it obsessively. I've watched clips of it, and wanted to see the whole thing for myself, and I'm sorry to say that it has left me a bit confused and heartbroken. I hope it's just my tired eyes. I kinda need to have my faith in the ship restored because from what I can see with my non-existent proficiency in Korean: NJH (who's basically Katharine Hepburn reincarnate) was being sidelined: When she volunteered that she thought her eyes were her best features, nobody applauded whilst they did so when Nara answered, and JCW barely looked at her. Articulate NJH held that vlive together and I didn't get appreciative vibes from JCW; instead, his eyes were roving to the person sitting on his left. 

I've always credited him with more intelligence that the average actor, but him fawning over the wrong girl is disappointing. 

I'm basically here for emotional support and maybe a different POV from the Vlive. 

Thank you so much for the forum. 

• Confused 7

43 minutes ago, JJFirstMate said:

Hullo, everybody! I'm new aboard the ship having only watched SP (and all of the drama's subsequent BTS via SBS Catch) a couple of weeks ago due to the badgering of my big sister who's a huge JCW fan. 

Through her I also got access to the (unfortunately) less steamy, but still highly enlightening 14 disc dcut. I basically fell in love with their acting, and off screen chemistry having now caught up on most of their respective works with this being their best. 

With the above in mind, I recently came across the series' VLive https://vimeo.com/224242301/comments

after digging around for it obsessively. I've watched clips of it, and wanted to see the whole thing for myself, and I'm sorry to say that it has left me a bit confused and heartbroken. I hope it's just my tired eyes. I kinda need to have my faith in the ship restored because from what I can see with my non-existent proficiency in Korean: NJH (who's basically Katharine Hepburn reincarnate) was being sidelined: When she volunteered that she thought her eyes were her best features, nobody applauded whilst they did so when Nara answered, and JCW barely looked at her. Articulate NJH held that vlive together and I didn't get appreciative vibes from JCW; instead, his eyes were roving to the person sitting on his left. 

I've always credited him with more intelligence that the average actor, but him fawning over the wrong girl is disappointing. 

I'm basically here for emotional support and maybe a different POV from the Vlive. 

Lmao I watched everything including the vlive you are talking about and I wonder if we watched the same thing. Wook even read a comment saying NJH was pretty during that vlive and in the press conference he shouted pretty while applauding when njh stood up while he said nothing when the others stood. 

Again in one of the bts, he had to look at the second female lead and in the BTS he kept turning to njh instead to the point CTJ had to physically make him turn to the right direction. 

In the photoshoot BTS, he turned his back to the second lead and was only talking to NJH....

I can go on and on about multiple things that prove that what you are saying is not true at all. In the end, the only past female costar he invited to his military musical was NJH, the one he asked to help him with his scripts was NJH, the one reporters asked him about as soon as he stepped out of his military camp was NJH and he sure was smiling brightly while talking about her even after his 18 months of service.

So I don't really get where you are coming from and if you have that many doubts in JCW, I don't see why you would join a shipping thread instead of just moving on with your life instead.

• Like 5
  • Love 8

55 minutes ago, JJFirstMate said:

Am confused, it can't be the same vlive I watched... The one where JCW got all jealous when NJH was putting her hands together with CTJ when CTJ was saying he got big hands is that the same Vlive u r saying JCW never gave NJH attention???? Say Whaaat I would suggest you go and watch it again this time just pay attention to the 2 of them watch it on silent and just look for actions. for me I dont even understand a word of Korean and it doesn't have subtitles so when I watched it I was only looking at actions and oh boy did I notice a lot of things and on this vlive JCW had eyes only for NJH and was mostly annoyed when she kinda gave some attention to CTJ 

• Like 6
  • Love 1