[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

7 minutes ago, masthu said:

Lmao more like he didn't want to stop talking about Jihyuni :lol::wub:

While on the other hand we have international Myoppa fanbase wishing the  reporter a painful death. 

I'm sure wookie would feel proud of them :rolleyes:

While Korean Jifans on sns ... :wub:

Lmao when it comes to NamJi everyones so affected 

It was never the question that those with rotten hearts had a problem with. It was his answer and the way he answered it.

• Like 11
  • Insightful 1

22 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

It was never the question that those with rotten hearts had a problem with. It was his answer and the way he answered it.

Yup. I couldn't agree more. I have a list of ways he could have answered that would have made those people happy that he was asked that question. 

I mean it was obvious already that the two were in contact at least from her going to his musical but it was nice to know that he even trusts her with his scripts and with helping him choose his comeback drama. And that is already more information than what he needed to give.

• Like 13

Hi! Lurker here.. I may be delulu but did hyunnie just gave away their BIG SECRET we have been waiting for all these YEARS?? Like today is their second anni or some kinda special day?? She posted two mysterious and random cropped candid photos of hers.. Did she intentionally crop someone out? And the timeline! Started in 2017 then 2018. Today same day 2019. AND the BIGGEST giveaway is the comment by Director seonho5052 based on Google translation says "Ah.. It's a secret that I want to put it in my pocket and keep it precious."??!! Definitely sounds like a cryptic message! And Hyunnie replied with "Pocket explode!!"!!!?? Not to mention she was also wearing the same dress around 2 years ago in one of the bts with wookie

Edited by Jiji_1314
  • Like 4
  • Love 3

1 hour ago, Jiji_1314 said:

Hi! Lurker here.. I may be delulu but did hyunnie just gave away their BIG SECRET we have been waiting for all these YEARS?? Like today is their second anni or some kinda special day?? She posted two mysterious and random cropped candid photos of hers.. Did she intentionally crop someone out? And the timeline! Started in 2017 then 2018. Today same day 2019. AND the BIGGEST giveaway is the comment by Director seonho5052 based on Google translation says "Ah.. It's a secret that I want to put it in my pocket and keep it precious."??!! Definitely sounds like a cryptic message! And Hyunnie replied with "Pocket explode!!"!!!?? Not to mention she was also wearing the same dress around 2 years ago in one of the bts with wookie

Saaaaaame!!!!! I saw Director seonho comment and was like "wait a minute, what is this?" And tried to breath and stay rational. What was that message? She's commemorating a "special" date, why?

• Like 4

26 minutes ago, burgundyprincess said:

Saaaaaame!!!!! I saw Director seonho comment and was like "wait a minute, what is this?" And tried to breath and stay rational. What was that message? She's commemorating a "special" date, why?

And Why is it a secret, ladies and gents (if they are any) I can't be rational in this situation. Dispatch come out with it already peeps been waiting for 2 years bali bali.

• Like 2
  • Love 2

2 hours ago, Jiji_1314 said:

Where is your translation of the PD's comment from? 

• Like 5

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Where is your translation of the PD's comment from? 

I think she used Google translate, that's what I used and got the same translation I just don't know how to attach pics otherwise would have shared my SCs from Google translate

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, sp17jcshipper said:

I think she used Google translate, that's what I used and got the same translation I just don't know how to attach pics otherwise would have shared my SCs from Google translate

This is what Google translate gives me:

1559681617-screenshot-20190604-224841-01

No secret talk.

The word secret on Korean is pimil: 비밀 and it is not included in the comment as well as no synonym of it.

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, sp17jcshipper said:

Yes I Also got visual instead of secret, but still what are they talking about. It's all related to SP I bet

Here’s my two cents regarding this.  I really think Hyunnie is trolling us.  So many fans are pressuring her to come out of hiding so she’s probably like “Here’s a little puzzle for you to keep occupied while I try to finish school, get my degree, while in hiding and speed reading confidential scripts from my former co-star (who isn’t even paying me because he’s been on a soldier’s salary for 2 years)!”  Lmao, ok maybe those aren’t her exact words.  We were able to wait 20 + months for our captain.  We should be able to patiently wait weeks for our co-captain to achieve her milestone.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4

:love: I'm happy to be a shipper today. I'm happy to have a delulu moment where June 4th is a new holiday for us. :love:

CTTO

CTTO

@ptp321 you are right of course... This is probably the biggest troll imaginable and all her friends are in on it... hahaha

2 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

I really think Hyunnie is trolling us.

• Like 2
  • LOL 4

I don't know how to attach a photo but yes i just directly translated on IG. Regardless it was "secret" or "visual" its still waaaayyy too suspicious because whatever it was:

- 3/4 June was important enough for hyunnie to come out of her hiding to make that post

- it was "precious" enough for PD to keep in his "pocket" 

- it has gotta be somewhat related to SP/the cast because of the timeline and for PD to comment on it

- those are definitely not bts scenes/shots/stills

- those photos are candid and taken by someone while hyunnie was on the move.. So it definitely was a special moment to her or it has gotta mean something 

- c'mon which actor/actress would post a random photo which has so much connection to a project he/she was involved in 2 years ago out of the blue unless it meant something? Besides she even had another popular project in between

- hyunnie is a young twenty something girl and from what we know, she hasn't officially gone out with anyone pre-SP (based on her own admission) and if indeed all our dream is coming/has come true.. That means wookie would be her first muse! Back when I was younger (I'm not that old btw :lol::rolleyes:) and with my first muse.. Every "firsts" and special occasion was well recorded and cherished in a scrapbook because that was before IG time.. So these days that's what they do right.. Frame it on IG..?? And we all know hyunnie keeps her IG quite personal with lots of posts on her private life unlike most celebrities

I may be overanalysing and gone delulu.. But this long draught has definitely taken its toil on me.. :w00t:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2