[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I can't with this... Normally I'm skeptical of fan photoshop edits because they don't really do a good job with shadows, tone, etc (job hazard) but this! Maybe all future edits should be done in b&w because this (and the other one on the account) is the best fan edit I've ever seen. The original pic for her was always a 'come here but I really don't care' sexy (I'm sexy and I know it). But his face in this! HAHA it is no longer "I'm going for unattainable sexy" and it is now (for me): if I look off into the distance I can look cool but if I look ahead I'm going to smile and laugh because that is what I do when she looks super sexy... I know because it is what I did in the past...

As a shipper and as his fan, I will never not tease him. It is almost too much to ask for me to take him seriously in photoshoots. hahahahaha

(also hoping our girl updates soon. miss her and really want to see what she does next)

THANK YOU FOR THIS EDIT!

ctto

• Like 9

Happy Sunday Shippers!!

Haven't been able to post lately. Real life has been super busy TT  Miss you all!! :heart:

Lmao when the system you speak about  does not exist within the musical but at Cherwon :ph34r:

Wookie you never learn! :lol:

tJ8wWwM.gif

Lmao where was that Wookie who said  that his fellow soldiers would be happy if Hyuni visited him at the army? :joy:

MJdFLYv.gif

Aww this is soooooo :wub::wub::wub::wub:

qjfPh5t.gif

The way they hug :wub:

rJcY3UX.gif

ctto

• Like 4
  • Love 8

24 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Their expressions are identical. Kekeke. 

Lmao! Same expressions but different degree of goner level.... :joy: He also looked like he had no problems with that question being asked by the reporter.

• Like 2
  • LOL 10

51 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Lmao! Same expressions but different degree of goner level.... :joy: He also looked like he had no problems with that question being asked by the reporter.

Lmao more like he didn't want to stop talking about Jihyuni :lol::wub:

While on the other hand we have international Myoppa fanbase wishing the  reporter a painful death. 

I'm sure wookie would feel proud of them :rolleyes:

giphy.gif

While Korean Jifans on sns ... :wub:

giphy.gif

Lmao when it comes to NamJi everyones so affected 

giphy.gif

• LOL 10
  • Love 1