Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

22 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hyunie changed her ig profile to one of her Marie Claire photoshoot :lol: @babyval22 we are rational shipper,right ?! :lol:

Hyuni out there feeding my poor shippers heart, all rationality out the window seriously. Why now?

• Like 4
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, pauliza said:

Hyunie changed her ig profile to one of her Marie Claire photoshoot :lol: @babyval22 we are rational shipper,right ?! :lol:

ummm... we don't have to worry about being rational when she decides to use a photograph that is 9(nine, NINE, 9!) months old...

@sp17jcshipper... maybe nostalgia? 

• LOL 8

After some research, we were finally able to find this suspicious skin CF that hyunnie filmed during SP:

Hoping for more fun and beautiful CFs to come after she graduates.

• Like 6
  • Love 4

Love this BTS so much.She leans on him when she's tired, and look at his smile when he sees it's her :heart:

Fatherly Wookie :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 11

The colour palette of this edit is so pretty! <3 

And Wookie is really looking cute with his bung bung bung. Hahaha! Thanks for sharing dearies!

• Like 7

Handsome Wookie! :wub:

So Lee Deok Hwa also visited him in the army? Did he mean the Musical, or Cheorwon? Hmmm... :lol:

Love their closeness :wub:

Ctto

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

8 minutes ago, Changsky said:

So Lee Deok Hwa also visited him in the army? Did he mean the Musical, or Cheorwon? Hmmm... :lol:

Did the system allow Mr Byun to meet his army friends ?Or "I didn't tell (that I met him)  to the others " :lol:

• LOL 13

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

Handsome Wookie! :wub:

LOL. He can openly declare this but not if its we know who it is. LOL. But im really glad through SP, he found special people in his life. <3 

• Like 11

Slow motions :heart:

8 hours ago, pauliza said:

Did the system allow Mr Byun to meet his army friends ?Or "I didn't tell (that I met him)  to the others " :lol:

Translation from changwook10 -Wookie's kfan "I didn't let them see her " :P:lol:  .Exactly one month ago :D

credit to the owner

• LOL 6

8 hours ago, pauliza said:

I wonder if Mr. Byun received a copy of the other drama?  Now that I think about it, are scripts allowed to be passed around so casually in SoKo Ent?  Is it not strict like in Hollywood?  Is this why H is in hiding? She knows ahead of time how Melt Me is going to end.....Lmao!  

• LOL 5

45 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

I wonder if Mr. Byun received a copy of the other drama?  Now that I think about it, are scripts allowed to be passed around so casually in SoKo Ent?  Is it not strict like in Hollywood?  Is this why H is in hiding? She knows ahead of time how Melt Me is going to end.....Lmao!  

What if Jihyun visited Wookie in Cheorwon together with Mr Deok Hwa? :D

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Its been 2 years. Miss them so much! 

Miss them too :(

58 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Slow motions :heart:

One of my fave NamJi bts! :wub:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Changsky said:

What if Jihyun visited Wookie in Cheorwon together with Mr Deok Hwa? :D

Lol! As sweet as that sounds, I doubt Mr. Romance would allow that to happen.  He was jealous of a little kid!!!!....remember the park BTS where W was throwing shade at a little kid who said he loved H? :joy:

• LOL 8

You all are the best shippers ever. 

I"m more curious about this too:

57 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Even if they are more open it would be a big deal to reveal his first big post-comeback drama... you'd lose the momentum/hype

And who brings their script(s) for another show to your musical? Unless you *knew* someone was going to help you go through it? Because my guess is you wouldn't... especially if there was some mystery around it (you don't want that leaking because it looks bad)... So yeah... that *visit*... maybe can't be considered a *visit* if he thought of it more like... Give me a D! give me an A! give me a T! give me an... you get the picture...

(and if he didn't bring the scripts and they just talked about the projects that still isn't something you just *do*...)

(hides back in my little delulu world)

(ps: I think my ambition right now re this couple is to meet them (separately) for work(impossible considering what I do) and then innocently mention that I thought SP was excellent and that they had really good chemistry... do my HPL hidden fangirl and see what reaction I could get)

• Like 4
  • LOL 5