[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Slow motions :heart:

8 hours ago, pauliza said:

Did the system allow Mr Byun to meet his army friends ?Or "I didn't tell (that I met him)  to the others " :lol:

Translation from changwook10 -Wookie's kfan "I didn't let them see her " :P:lol:  .Exactly one month ago :D

credit to the owner

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

8 hours ago, pauliza said:

Did the system allow Mr Byun to meet his army friends ?Or "I didn't tell (that I met him)  to the others " :lol:

I wonder if Mr. Byun received a copy of the other drama?  Now that I think about it, are scripts allowed to be passed around so casually in SoKo Ent?  Is it not strict like in Hollywood?  Is this why H is in hiding? She knows ahead of time how Melt Me is going to end.....Lmao!  

• LOL 5

45 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

I wonder if Mr. Byun received a copy of the other drama?  Now that I think about it, are scripts allowed to be passed around so casually in SoKo Ent?  Is it not strict like in Hollywood?  Is this why H is in hiding? She knows ahead of time how Melt Me is going to end.....Lmao!  

What if Jihyun visited Wookie in Cheorwon together with Mr Deok Hwa? :D

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Its been 2 years. Miss them so much! 

Miss them too :(

58 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Slow motions :heart:

One of my fave NamJi bts! :wub:

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Changsky said:

What if Jihyun visited Wookie in Cheorwon together with Mr Deok Hwa? :D

Lol! As sweet as that sounds, I doubt Mr. Romance would allow that to happen.  He was jealous of a little kid!!!!....remember the park BTS where W was throwing shade at a little kid who said he loved H? :joy:

• LOL 8

You all are the best shippers ever. 

I"m more curious about this too:

57 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Even if they are more open it would be a big deal to reveal his first big post-comeback drama... you'd lose the momentum/hype

And who brings their script(s) for another show to your musical? Unless you *knew* someone was going to help you go through it? Because my guess is you wouldn't... especially if there was some mystery around it (you don't want that leaking because it looks bad)... So yeah... that *visit*... maybe can't be considered a *visit* if he thought of it more like... Give me a D! give me an A! give me a T! give me an... you get the picture...

(and if he didn't bring the scripts and they just talked about the projects that still isn't something you just *do*...)

(hides back in my little delulu world)

(ps: I think my ambition right now re this couple is to meet them (separately) for work(impossible considering what I do) and then innocently mention that I thought SP was excellent and that they had really good chemistry... do my HPL hidden fangirl and see what reaction I could get)

• Like 4
  • LOL 5

17 minutes ago, tinymel said:

You all are the best shippers ever. 

I"m more curious about this too:

Even if they are more open it would be a big deal to reveal his first big post-comeback drama... you'd lose the momentum/hype

And who brings their script(s) for another show to your musical? Unless you *knew* someone was going to help you go through it? Because my guess is you wouldn't... especially if there was some mystery around it (you don't want that leaking because it looks bad)... So yeah... that *visit*... maybe can't be considered a *visit* if he thought of it more like... Give me a D! give me an A! give me a T! give me an... you get the picture...

(and if he didn't bring the scripts and they just talked about the projects that still isn't something you just *do*...)

(hides back in my little delulu world)

(ps: I think my ambition right now re this couple is to meet them (separately) for work(impossible considering what I do) and then innocently mention that I thought SP was excellent and that they had really good chemistry... do my HPL hidden fangirl and see what reaction I could get)

I don’t think you will have any problems getting blabbermouth to talk.  :joy:  

Hyunnie, on the other hand may be a bit more challenging, but her last HDH interview was a mess as well so I don’t know.  

• LOL 9

15 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

I don’t think you will have any problems getting blabbermouth to talk.  :joy:  

Hyunnie, on the other hand may be a bit more challenging, but her last HDH interview was a mess as well so I don’t know.  

Single Since Birth interview ? :lol:

• LOL 4

7 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Single Since Birth interview ? :lol:

Bingo!!!! “Single since birth but was in a rush to be in a relationship last year”..... That answer had the hallmark inconsistencies of her orabonie. Lmao!  

Ok, @tinymel I take back what I said about how it may be harder getting H to talk. Just because she doesn’t do it as often as Jigoner, she can be just as bad! :joy:

• LOL 9

22 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Bingo!!!! “Single since birth but was in a rush to be in a relationship last year”..... That answer had the hallmark inconsistencies of her orabonie. Lmao!  

Ok, @tinymel I take back what I said about how it may be harder getting H to talk. Just because she doesn’t do it as often as Jigoner, she can be just as bad! :joy:

Lmao orabeoni wasn't the one who liked a shipping post last time I checked. I guess she is in hiding to avoid spilling any beans because Wook has done enough already 

• LOL 10
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

ah im late, does anyone have a link/reference to this interview?

1 minute ago, milkypeony said:

ah im late, does anyone have a link/reference to this interview?

Yes link please lmao I can't with you people am on my stomach just laughing at your comments. So I guess none of them can be trusted to keep their mouth shut

• LOL 4

6 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Lol i agree. I feel like she's just as bad. It's just that she was not asked as much like orabeoni. I'm still not over that HDH interview with her and DO where DO asked her to give a message to the soldiers in the military like he knows something. (Of course he does! :D) He was teasing her obviously and Ji-Hyun just went ahead and gave a message but trying hard not to laugh. That was gold. :D

But Ji-hyun liking a shipper post is the highlight of them all. Some would say it's accidental but I really can't think of it that way. You can always un-like, right? No one would even notice lol (or is there some replication time in Instagram for that like to not appear anymore in a user's notifications?) Haha.

namjihyun = namjigoner B)

Love,

My delulu self

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

59 minutes ago, Leah Miralles said:

Lol i agree. I feel like she's just as bad. It's just that she was not asked as much like orabeoni. I'm still not over that HDH interview with her and DO where DO asked her to give a message to the soldiers in the military like he knows something. (Of course he does! :D) He was teasing her obviously and Ji-Hyun just went ahead and gave a message but trying hard not to laugh. That was gold. :D

But Ji-hyun liking a shipper post is the highlight of them all. Some would say it's accidental but I really can't think of it that way. You can always un-like, right? No one would even notice lol (or is there some replication time in Instagram for that like to not appear anymore in a user's notifications?) Haha.

namjihyun = namjigoner B)

Love,

My delulu self

Since we are going down memory lane....I also remember one of her IVs prior to W’s enlistment where she played word gymnastics about her ideal type.  It’s like she had a dictionary in front of her and just looking at all synonyms and any synonym to replace “mature but playful”. She said he was a prankster! Here’s my math equation for Namgoner:

Mature + Playful = Jigoner

:joy:

Also she can “accidentally” like a post, but why was she there in the first place?  What were you searching online for Ji-Hyunnie? Lmao!!!

These two are lucky they are so adorable because they suck at this! Lmao!

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1

On 5/25/2019 at 6:53 PM, pauliza said:
Hyunie changed her ig profile to one of her Marie Claire photoshoot :lol: @babyval22 we are rational shipper,right ?! :lol:

Yeap yeap yes we are. Lmao. I can only say her timing of updating her profile pic can't be any more wrong. I would say its logical thinking thay she got reminded of her marie claire shoot when she has been loitering ard IG. The girl has not updated in a while.. but her presence is around.. lolol. And namji has quite a few common followings and ALUU unnis has been updating his marie claire ps. LOL. The girl has so many nice and lovely pic better than the marie claire one but nope. It has to be the one. Lmao.

17 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Lol! As sweet as that sounds, I doubt Mr. Romance would allow that to happen.  He was jealous of a little kid!!!!....remember the park BTS where W was throwing shade kat a little kid who said he loved H? :joy:

LOL. He didnt even let a small boy crush on H. Poor guy. Just told him straight off H is not a good person to like and that backfired on him muahaha. It was such a classic! 

15 hours ago, daloula said:

Lmao orabeoni wasn't the one who liked a shipping post last time I checked. I guess she is in hiding to avoid spilling any beans because Wook has done enough already 

She must be face palming and smacking her head waiting in anticipation for all his upcoming iv. Haha. 

Also with regards to the script.. hahaha. Im sure orabeoni was asking H to help him with his script outside of her visits. Lmao. Those are precious times. Plus.. he may ask her for help not only in reviewing his next drama but also to help with him the character analysis and all since we all know he thinks she's good at it. Lmao. Its good that during this period of time.. H is busy with school and not work. Her brains must be gg crazy with all the analysis she needs to do! Buahaha. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

2 hours ago, Changsky said:

He looks sooo happy :wub:

Can't wait to watch the program... Will he drop another hints? *King of blubbermouth* :D

I doubt he will spill, he is been very careful these past IVs but fingers crossed something will be spilled. 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, babyval22 said:

The girl has not updated in a while.. but her presence is around.. lolol.

She has been liking Jung So-min's ig posts... they follow each other... and JSM is part of my fav kceleb couple which came out of a wonderful drama... unnies are always around to help give advice when needed.

All of these are facts... I just have put them together in a way that fits my delulu logic

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

tinymel: She has been liking Jung So-min's ig posts... they follow each other... and JSM is part of my fav kceleb couple which came out of a wonderful drama... unnies are always around to help give advice when needed.

All of these are facts... I just have put them together in a way that fits my delulu logic

You are good:). I  noticed the same thing recently – though Hyuniii seems more active/public in showing her support to Jung SoMin. She probably needs that support - see below.

I recently started to follow the LJ/JSM forum - as well - after watching “Father is Strange” – highly recommended, fantastic family drama. 

There are a lot of similarities between the “couples” as far as the explosive chemistry developed during the drama. Yet, LJ/JSM didn’t wait long; They started to date few weeks after the drama ended and just before LJ’s enlistment; They made public announcement during his first break from the Army.  

However what sad about this captivating love story was the fact that they faced some serious hardship soon after their public announcement - LJ developed some issues early on during his service and for the past 15 months there is a complete silent about them – not a single leak;  There are some signals that point to the fact that JSM is still standing strong with LJ, but no one knows for sure. I hope the relationship will survive the hardship and the challenges they are facing and come out stronger together; 

• Off-Topic 2
  • Love 2
  • Insightful 2

10 minutes ago, edlan17 said:

There are some signals that point to the fact that JSM is still standing strong with LJ, but no one knows for sure.

Love My father is Strange. 

Urgh. I know. So difficult for him to have to go through all of that—though LOTS of admiration for him addressing it and the media for not making too big a deal. He’ll be getting out of the army soonish? So maybe an update then.  As always they (and other kceleb couples) really have to balance privacy and intense public interest. Guess why shippers can really go in hard with the tiniest details and coincidences.  

As with all of them we can only wish them happiness. And be glad that there are people in their private lives who love them and can be supportive. 

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, edlan17 said:

You are good:). I  noticed the same thing recently – though Hyuniii seems more active/public in showing her support to Jung SoMin. She probably needs that support - see below.

I recently started to follow the LJ/JSM forum - as well - after watching “Father is Strange” – highly recommended, fantastic family drama. 

There are a lot of similarities between the “couples” as far as the explosive chemistry developed during the drama. Yet, LJ/JSM didn’t wait long; They started to date few weeks after the drama ended and just before LJ’s enlistment; They made public announcement during his first break from the Army.  

However what sad about this captivating love story was the fact that they faced some serious hardship soon after their public announcement - LJ developed some issues early on during his service and for the past 15 months there is a complete silent about them – not a single leak;  There are some signals that point to the fact that JSM is still standing strong with LJ, but no one knows for sure. I hope the relationship will survive the hardship and the challenges they are facing and come out stronger together; 

JSM and LJ got outed by Dispatch and no two relationships are the same even though she’s friends with NJH so it’s not a fair comparison.  Anyways, we should stay on topic.  I think this thread gets ARCHIVED when it reaches 2000 pages and I don’t know about anyone else, but I am not ready for this thread to get the A word! 

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 3