Quantcast
Jump to content
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Hello everyone, I want to know if there is any  in kakao talk about this couple in which they can participate.

Edited by Tutiwook

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, pauliza said:

 

At least KHN was able to name some specific girl groups. Lover boy was asked in interviews and couldn’t even name one or remember his ex costar was from a very popular girl group.  Just stating facts here. :P

  • Like 2
  • LOL 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

 

At least KHN was able to name some specific girl groups. Lover boy was asked in interviews and couldn’t even name one or remember his ex costar was from a very popular girl group.  Just stating facts here. :P

Yes ,its from this interview " I have no favorite .I like it all " :D

 

credit to the owner

  • Like 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎5‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 2:51 AM, sp17jcshipper said:

Am fairly new to this ship, but its okay am happy I did not have to go thru 2 years of waiting. Was late in watching SP watched about 3 months ago and I was so taken by Hyunnie and had to watch all her other works Am still looking for some. I just fell in love with her, then I started following the Korean news and heard about Wookie MS and his discharge thats when I ran into this amazing story about this couple and I watched their BTS and I was hooked. Followed everything pf them on IG, Facebpok, Twitter you name it and I have been enjoying the journey so far. I just love their chemistry and am addicted to them. Am happy I found this forum coz I have been going crazy on my own these past months I had to rewatch SP again after the BTS. I am hooked and am happy to sail with you guys on this ship. So still catching up on the 1664 pages unbelievable right I have read the first 35 pages and the last 30 can't wait to really delve into the middle pages and feed my delusion lol

Welcome new shipper! I'm sorry I am late in greeting you! But welcome! I hope you are enjoying all the spazz in between all of the pages my dear! There have been so many little trinkets to enjoy along the way. I too should begin reading from the beginning, because two years is a long time and we forget little moments along the way. :D Anyhow, enjoy! 

 

Here is a picture collage that I love very much. Two years later and I will say, NamJi are definitely worth the wait. 

 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BxLEBRQJa_C/?utm_source=ig_web_button_share_sheet

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello Goners! I just wanted to welcome any new shippers to this thread. I'm sorry if I don't call you out by name but I just wanted to share a few videos for anyone here that may or may not have come across it on YT …. I believe there were at least one or two that were asking for more info on these two so I will just share some beautiful compilations that were shared before. Anyhow, I am excited to have time tonight to read through some of the pages and catch up on everyone's thoughts. Enjoy! And welcome! 

 

101 Reasons Why I Ship … 

 https://youtu.be/DNVDYt5flb0

 

This is so beautiful and shares some key moments in bts of JiJI/NamJi/JiNam 

https://youtu.be/9pd6oN09fSg

 

 

This video is so beautiful and on replay everyday. I am not kidding. This one feels like NamJi home for me. Thank you to our lovely chingu who always creates with love. 

 

 

Anyhow new shippers and silent lurkers. Thank you for coming by and following the journey as we all are... may you enjoy it and not be overwhelmed but always remember that whatever makes them happy we too will always be happy. Ship or no ship. They are beautiful and worthy of a love that liberates them in whatever sets their heart's desires. Happy shipping! 

  • Like 2
  • Love 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, pauliza said:

Haha I have the same thought & he received this "irrelevant questions " that made haters banged their head to the wall :P:lol:

 

Well he doesn’t need to talk about a *girl group* when he has an *awesome girl*  to be questioned about instead... duh! Ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Just like a good lawyer: don’t ask a question that you don’t already know the answer to...

 

 for a journalist they: don’t ask a question if they know another one will get more of a response from the person being interviewed. 

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, tinymel said:

 

Well he doesn’t need to talk about a *girl group* when he has an *awesome girl*  to be questioned about instead... duh! Ahahhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha

 

Just like a good lawyer: don’t ask a question that you don’t already know the answer to...

 

 for a journalist they: don’t ask a question if they know another one will get more of a response from the person being interviewed. 

 

Agreed, but the beauty of Jigoner is when he’s being asked a specific question and provides a facepalming answer.

 

Remember this?

 

MC: I heard this is your first rom-com?

Wook:  I think I waited 8 yrs to meet Ji-Hyun and I don’t know why I waited that long to meet her...

 

MC and the rest of the world: Huh???!!! :hushed:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

 

Agreed, but the beauty of Jigoner is when he’s being asked a specific question and provides a facepalming answer.

 

Remember this?

 

MC: I heard this is your first rom-com?

Wook:  I think I waited 8 yrs to meet Ji-Hyun and I don’t know why I waited that long to meet her...

 

MC and the rest of the world: Huh???!!! :hushed:

 

 

Who could forget? I saw it before joining the ship and thought...

 

wait? How much filming have they done? What on earth does that... Ah yeah he... wow... how did she keep it together? Wait does that mean she has heard this before? Yeah... she’s heard that before... maybe im going too far... oh there is a forum that also... OMG HI GUYS LOVE YOU LOVE THEM WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT ALL OF THIS!?!?!?!?!?

  • LOL 9
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, tinymel said:

 

 

Who could forget? I saw it before joining the ship and thought...

 

wait? How much filming have they done? What on earth does that... Ah yeah he... wow... how did she keep it together? Wait does that mean she has heard this before? Yeah... she’s heard that before... maybe im going too far... oh there is a forum that also... OMG HI GUYS LOVE YOU LOVE THEM WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT ALL OF THIS!?!?!?!?!?

 

Her reaction to his ans actually shows either she expected sth like this from him... or he's joked abt it before. Lmao.

  • LOL 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tinymel said:

for a journalist they: don’t ask a question if they know another one will get more of a response from the person being interviewed. 

BINGO!!  :lol:

 

2 hours ago, ptp321 said:

 

Agreed, but the beauty of Jigoner is when he’s being asked a specific question and provides a facepalming answer.

 

Remember this?

 

MC: I heard this is your first rom-com?

Wook:  I think I waited 8 yrs to meet Ji-Hyun and I don’t know why I waited that long to meet her...

 

MC and the rest of the world: Huh???!!! :hushed:

Hahaha THIS ?! :lol: 

 

credit to the owner

  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wookie's preview from the channel A fishing show is out and he looks so cute:

I can't wait for the show. I hope hyunnie is doing well too.

  • Like 10
  • Love 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hahaha I remembered when she posted this on her SNS ,we created a new term for this couple "SUSFISHY COUPLE " :lol: 

 

credit to the owner

  • Like 4
  • LOL 4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Glorious update! Wookie's FM behind the scenes :wub:

 

 

 

Ctto

  • Like 6
  • Love 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wookie's IG update! Back to you :wub:

 

Hotness level: Ji Changwook :wub:

 

 

 

  • Like 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Changsky said:

 

Wookie's IG update! Back to you :wub:

 

 

 

Haha. I still look at this as a Noona, thinking

 

“awww you looks so handsome but I still can’t you seriously. I know you aren’t suave in real life, give up and smile like a loon little bro” :kiss_wink:

 

(“Noona! I need to look cool, *boyfriend material*. I can’t be sexy or boyishly charming—that isn’t who I am now. I believe in ROMANCE... I’m in character... it is all about the *psychology*! The viewer needs to believe that it looks real—I said this before in front of EVERYONE! I’m more mature now. I don’t make off the cuff remarks anymore!”

 

”Sure kid. I believe, even if no one else will”)

  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, tinymel said:

 

Haha. I still look at this as a Noona, thinking

 

“awww you looks so handsome but I still can’t you seriously. I know you aren’t suave in real life, give up and smile like a loon little bro” :kiss_wink:

 

(“Noona! I need to look cool, *boyfriend material*. I can’t be sexy or boyishly charming—that isn’t who I am now. I believe in ROMANCE... I’m in character... it is all about the *psychology*! The viewer needs to believe that it looks real—I said this before in front of EVERYONE! I’m more mature now. I don’t make off the cuff remarks anymore!”

 

”Sure kid. I believe, even if no one else will”)

 

It is hard to take this man-child seriously. He’s had so many chances to prove he’s a cool cat, but he’s a pile of mushy goo. It’s funny because I used to think he was hot, sure but a bit cold and not as interesting.  Who knew it took a young budding actress to rob him of his manhood for him to turn into an adorable giddy dork (who is still very hot BTW)?! Lmao!

  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This Attitude, what makes we love and attached to them. Keep humble you two :heart:

 

credit to the owner

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...