Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

34 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

LOL! What do u say to oppa out with his friends and her out with her friends on the same day too? LOLOL. Tis nothing but another coincidence

Lmao it is a continuation of what we observed during his enlistment too. This is nothing but a continuous coincidence 

• LOL 9

1 hour ago, daloula said:

Lmao it is a continuation of what we observed during his enlistment too. This is nothing but a continuous coincidence 

gYUghh8.gif

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Quoted the captions

I see a guy who cares very deeply about Ji-Hyun. I see a guy who will not ever let any harm come to her. I see a guy who will protect her with everything he has, making sure that no one is never ever going to hurt her. I see a guy who has nothing but respect for her.
I see a girl who would do the same thing for Chang-Wook. A girl who looks up to him...wishing him all the best, because he deserves it. And he does the same for her, too. I see a girl who is smart, who knows what she's doing and who can make her own right decisions. I see a girl who didn't care about what other people would say about him, because she believes in him, and he believes in her too.
I see two people. They are happy. They are clearly supportive of each other and they look to up to one another. I see two people, having the best time of their lives, and I just want them to stay that way forever if forever is even possible.
I see distractions. Those that would do anything to break their happiness, not thinking about what this could do to them. I see them everywhere. It's frustrating & it angers me. I don't want to live in a world where people would do anything to keep these two away from each other. I don't want to live in a world where my future kids wouldn't even see and feel the magic that is NamJi/JiJi.
But even with all these distractions, I see a group of people. Those who would not let anything harm our Ji-Hyun and Chang-Wook, together and individually. Those who will protect them (even if they actually do not need protecting, bc they can only shine and they already light up the world with just smiling) no matter what. Those who truly understand that they are happy together. Like really happy. I see a group of people, who really sees them. I see the Jiji/Namji fandom. I see us.
Let us make sure they can never do anything to stop this happiness...their happiness. We're all in this together. they're just distractions, and time will come when the truth will finally come out. It might be a sad ending for the fandom. It might be a very happy one. But rest assured I will be there, no matter what happens- & I will be genuinely happy.Because Namji will remain as my precious memory :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

pic.twitter.com/zukiCoybsD

In case you have not seen it, included is an old video posted on Tweeter on Jan 12th 2018 - not sure when it was taken though - can be a lot earlier. what is interesting to listen to are the background voices of NJH and JCW.

• Confused 1
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, daloula said:

Yeap. We are super rational. Its all nothing but purely good timing. Fate has her way of playing with us. Lmao. But its still nothing but coincidence. 

50 minutes ago, edlan17 said:

pic.twitter.com/zukiCoybsD

In case you have not seen it, included is an old video posted on Tweeter on Jan 12th 2018 - not sure when it was taken though - can be a lot earlier. what is interesting to listen to are the background voices of NJH and JCW.

Hihi. Thanks for sharing but this vid is prolly of Hyunni with her friend. It was uploaded on her friend's ig previously. :D

• Like 8

Just wanna say thank you to everyone here for keeping this forum alive for 2 years. I've been a silent lurker since this page even started and today I miraculously created a Soompi account. Finally. :D

You guys are the best with your theories. Delulu or not delulu.

Bless your beautiful souls.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 7

12 minutes ago, Leah Miralles said:

Just wanna say thank you to everyone here for keeping this forum alive for 2 years. I've been a silent lurker since this page even started and today I miraculously created a Soompi account. Finally. :D

Welcome girl! Happy that you finally made a soompi account to join the soompi shipping family.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

19 minutes ago, Leah Miralles said:

Haha finally .Welcome on board .Please drop by more often :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

27 minutes ago, Leah Miralles said:

Welcome... welcome... please post more :wub:

Thanks for the beautiful words on your IG post :wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

3 hours ago, Leah Miralles said:

Welcome dearie! Finally see you here too! Hehehe. Drop by more often okieee! Hahaha. 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

4 hours ago, Leah Miralles said:

As a former fellow lurker so glad you are joining in on the fun!!! 

• Like 6
  • Love 1

41 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Jihyun update from PDnim IG! :wub:

Hangout with Director and some HDH casts :)

Urhg. I just love how laid back she is. You can totally imagine having a meal with her and talking about life. So different from a lot of other actresses. I'd be very happy to be her unnie and give advice about love and life... hmmm... hehehehe...

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, tinymel said:

Urhg. I just love how laid back she is. You can totally imagine having a meal with her and talking about life. So different from a lot of other actresses. I'd be very happy to be her unnie and give advice about love and life... hmmm... hehehehe...

I would love to have dinner with her too, but would probably keep my mouth shut since there’s a possibility I would corrupt her.  :joy:.

• LOL 8

1 hour ago, ptp321 said:

I would love to have dinner with her too, but would probably keep my mouth shut since there’s a possibility I would corrupt her.  :joy:.

oh... yeah... I hadn't thought of that... maybe you give me a safe word if I veer too much into the corruption zone?

Also, I think she has a pretty good imagination. Remember the BTS when she asked if they were going to film them kissing all the way to the bedroom? And Wookie saying that she was all grown up? :kiss_wink:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

Funny how we get an update from Wook too:

Seems like he is busy preparing his fanmeeting.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

14 minutes ago, daloula said:

Seems like he is busy preparing his fanmeeting

hahaha ..ohh this sleepy ahjumma read it as "Wedding Invitation " :lol: :lol: .Ok ,I need to sleep :D

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

27 minutes ago, pauliza said:

hahaha ..ohh this sleepy ahjumma read it as "Wedding Invitation " :lol: :lol: .Ok ,I need to sleep :D

I wasn't that far behind you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Brain went: 'Wait? Wedding invite? Is Hyunnie also going to a wedding soon? Has she posted? Did I miss it?'

• LOL 6