[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

I still can’t believe it’s almost 2 years later and we are still spazzing about these two!  Based on what I’ve seen and heard so far, their actions are preventing whatever you call this to become a beautiful memory, so that’s a good sign. :wub::wub:  As a shipper, the long wait was worth every second and Turbo doesn’t look like he’s slowing down.

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

My two cents on this recent 'nuclear bomb' that we have received. :lol:

It has literally blown my mind out into space! And believe it or not, I am still gathering my thoughts. My boy Wookie was calm and collected as he stood at the gates of Cheorwon. I have seen that his hiatus from the K-biz gave him some respite. He looked like some confident military man:glasses: who is out to conquer the world.

Suddenly, this reporter asks him this hanging question, that was left when he entered into service, will Hyunnie visit him at Cheorwon? And BOOM! This confident and collected military man was reduced to a flustered, almost giddy persona:flushed: who rambled off his answer without considering the repercussions of his response. LOL! His demeanour was like a  guy who was asked about a very special person in his life that his entire aura has changed. He smiled so much that his eyes crinkled. He may have shown some nervousness but all it all, it didn't seem as if he was in any way uncomfortable about the topic at hand. 

Now here is the dilemma that I cannot wrap my head around in. His statements were so jumbled up together that it was obviously clear that he was talking about two different scenarios.

He (Wookie) didn't consider it visiting per se, he said that they saw each other at the musical and talked briefly after. Okay granted that, the next question was, did he tell his army pals about it. He said no, because the system only allowed the visitor to see who they want to visit (?). I got lost in translation here. But moving on, I was like huh? What the heck is he talking about? He mentioned a system, I didn't know there was a system that existed in meet and greet at musicals. :smirk: Then he continued to ramble on about her helping him with scripts, was this the musical scripts (?) but he himself debunked it and said it was for future projects. :lol:. I didn't even know when they had time to study scripts if they only met briefly, so there was another time for them when they studied it? One cannot say you studied something if the meeting was very brief was it?  Chincha, this boy! I dunno what to think, and say except that he is literally gone, the moment her name was mentioned, he was like a star that shined and blinked so bright in the sky that it was undeniable. Was he subtly, wait erase the subtleness,  openly telling us that Hyunnie had and will have a bit of a hand in deciding which dramas he will take or accept?:grin:

And amidst all these, I cannot wrap it around my head, if this was how their relationship goes, be it as friends or more than friends, it certainly is off to a good start. I can see that he trusts her judgement and despite the age gap, her opinion seem to rank high on his list.  I  was way too excited to see where the road takes them. I can delulu that I wish they would be marching down the aisle *sshhh you delulus* but I cannot really say what is in their future. Only that it looks promising. We the Namji shippers don't have to do anything at all but wait and see. They are the ones steering this ship. It seems that they need no help from us! :love:

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
  • Love 11

21 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Ok, How’s this for fanfic?

Soop Boss:  I’m nervous....

Glorious Boss: It’ll be fine.  Everything’s good.  We’re good.  He’ll be good.  We went over this with him already.  He will keep the answers vague....and besides, he’s been in the military for 21 months.  He was trained to be disciplined.  

Soop Boss: You’re right.  Military training is no joke.  Here he comes.... He does look great...confident and calm.....ok!  It’ll be fine.

Post interview.....

Soop & Glorious Bosses: WTF?!?!?  

Glorious Boss: Oy....what a pabo!

Lmao!  I have officially lost it....:joy::joy::joy:

You thought this was fanfic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

meanwhile in RL:

11 hours ago, Changsky said:

Morning everyone... :wub:

Found this clip, briefing before greeting the fans with Manager Bang. Wookie listened to him sincerely :)

Ctto

just saying...

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

42 minutes ago, tinymel said:

You thought this was fanfic?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

meanwhile in RL:

just saying...

sssssooo if he was briefed by Bang, uhmm wookie? What exactly were you briefed about? LOL!!!!:smirk: Did you mess it up a bit? 

• LOL 11

23 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

sssssooo if he was briefed by Bang, uhmm wookie? What exactly were briefed about? LOL!!!!:smirk:

@tinymel lol.....my bad!

Let me see if I can give this briefing some commentary:

Bangchigu: walk straight to the X on the ground and they will hand you a mic.  There’s a short Q&A.  Keep it short and sweet. Wave and smile....

Wook:  ok...got it.

Bangchigu:  there’s gonna be a question about Ji Hyun!  Be vague! BE COOL man!  BE COOL!!!!

Wook: yeah yeah, I was born cool.....

Several minutes later...

Epic Fail! Lmao! :joy:

• Like 2
  • LOL 14

26 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

sssssooo if he was briefed by Bang, uhmm wookie? What exactly were briefed about? LOL!!!!:smirk:

(*lurker*)

Loooove this!! This ship ROCKS!! I’m falling in love with all of you!!!!

Saw the posts earlier as I was distantly observing the happenings in NamJiland now that he’s been discharged.

Prrrroooobably not what Manager Bang expects, too. Or at the very least, not the loopy response he gave the world. 

Adding to the RL line:

*BCG mouth open in shock/disbelief/happiness .. hits head on nearest available surface.. REPEATEDLY*

[grabs phone.. hurriedly dials]

BCG: ahhhh.. JiHyun.. so in the interview....

(*back to lurking*)

• Like 2
  • LOL 8
  • Love 1

9 hours ago, ptp321 said:

I’m still confused AF at why he is asking for NJH’s advice on both of the potential projects that we know has been offered to him.  One is about someone in the military having aspirations of going to space.  Did uri JiHyun enlist to serve in the SoKo military and we didn’t know about it? Dude just walked out of a military base with 21 months of experience! What possible advice could she give him? Lol!  

The other one is a romcom....how complicated can the plot be unless he’s asking for permission?  I was initially wary about the romcom one (not cause I can’t watch him romance someone else. I understand that’s his job), but because the chemistry in SP was so explosive that I don’t know if he could recreate that again with someone other than JiHyun.  

If they are indeed a couple and want to wait for the right time to confirm and announce, I’m really really really concerned about Wook.  I don’t think he’s gonna make it....:joy:

Dearie.. chincha.. your unleashing ur inner shipper all out in full force! Hahahah. 

3 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

My two cents on this recent 'nuclear bomb' that we have received. :lol:

It has literally blown my mind out into space! And believe it or not, I am still gathering my thoughts. My boy Wookie was calm and collected as he stood at the gates of Cheorwon. I have seen that his hiatus from the K-biz gave him some respite. He looked like some confident military man:glasses: who is out to conquer the world.

Suddenly, this reporter asks him this hanging question, that was left when he entered into service, will Hyunnie visit him at Cheorwon? And BOOM! This confident and collected military man was reduced to a flustered, almost giddy persona:flushed: who rambled off his answer without considering the repercussions of his response. LOL! His demeanour was like a  guy who was asked about a very special person in his life that his entire aura has changed. He smiled so much that his eyes crinkled. He may have shown some nervousness but all it all, it didn't seem as if he was in any way uncomfortable about the topic at hand. 

Now here is the dilemma that I cannot wrap my head around in. His statements were so jumbled up together that it was obviously clear that he was talking about two different scenarios.

He (Wookie) didn't consider it visiting per se, he said that they saw each other at the musical and talked briefly after. Okay granted that, the next question was, did he tell his army pals about it. He said no, because the system only allowed the visitor to see who they want to visit (?). I got lost in translation here. But moving on, I was like huh? What the heck is he talking about? He mentioned a system, I didn't know there was a system that existed in meet and greet at musicals. :smirk: Then he continued to ramble on about her helping him with scripts, was this the musical scripts (?) but he himself debunked it and said it was for future projects. :lol:. I didn't even know when they had time to study scripts if they only met briefly, so there was another time for them when they studied it? One cannot say you studied something if the meeting was very brief was it?  Chincha, this boy! I dunno what to think, and say except that he is literally gone, the moment her name was mentioned, he was like a star that shined and blinked so bright in the sky that it was undeniable. Was he subtly, wait erase the subtleness,  openly telling us that Hyunnie had and will have a bit of a hand in deciding which dramas he will take or accept?:grin:

And amidst all these, I cannot wrap it around my head, if this was how their relationship goes, be it as friends or more than friends, it certainly is off to a good start. I can see that he trusts her judgement and despite the age gap, her opinion seem to rank high on his list.  I  was way too excited to see where the road takes them. I can delulu that I wish they would be marching down the aisle *sshhh you delulus* but I cannot really say what is in their future. Only that it looks promising. We the Namji shippers don't have to do anything at all but wait and see. They are the ones steering this ship. It seems that they need no help from us! :love:

LOL. It will be very funny when his next project is announced and reporters asked did H helped you with deciding on this proj and etc. Hahahahahha. So hilarious, my goodness. I wonder how he will react then. Lol. Boy oh boy. The repercussions of his interview on the day of discharge may follow him thru his next project. Hahahah. 

Plus really what happened ytd from wookie is definitely sth shippers will conjure up except that its our reality and not delulus! 

Oh gosh. What in the world is happening? Wookie ah.. i trying to steel my heart to prepare myself and be rational for the upcoming mess once ur new proj is announced. You are most definitely not helping. Hurhur.

42 minutes ago, gglex6275 said:

LOL! Apparently they forgot to brief wookie to remain consistent with his answers on H! Lol

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

27 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

@tinymel lol.....my bad!

Let me see if I can give this briefing some commentary:

Bangchigu: walk straight to the X on the ground and they will hand you a mic.  There’s a short Q&A.  Keep it short and sweet. Wave and smile....

Wook:  ok...got it.

Bangchigu:  there’s gonna be a question about Ji Hyun!  Be vague! BE COOL man!  BE COOL!!!!

Wook: yeah yeah, I was born cool.....

Several minutes later...

Epic Fail! Lmao!

Once he gets into the car 

Bangchigu: JI CHANG WOOK! I knew my good break will be gone the moment you discharge. Did u realise what you just did out in public? 

Wookie: What what what? I was cool wasnt i! 

Bangchigu: Cool your head! Do you realise what you just inadvertently revealed to the world? 

Wookie: Eh? 

Bangchigu: You just announced to the world that there is a system in visiting you backstage during the musical when tonnes of fan taken pic with you and hanuel are floating on social media. Everyone will know she visited at Cheorwon you pabo! 

Wookie: (gives the horror face)

Bangchigu: and how on earth can u consult Jihyun on the script when u met briefly after your musical? Your script wasn't with you at all. Aish. You chincha.. 

Wookie: (face palm) 

And beside Wookie.. 

Hyunni: Aish oppa! U need to learn how to be as sharp as me! *face palms* 

Bangchigu: I got to discuss with Glorious how to handle things now that you messed up big time. U.. pabo! Chincha.. (looks at namji) no wonder your shippers say you are JI-goner. *rolls eyes* 

• Like 2
  • LOL 12
  • Love 2

7 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Once he gets into the car 

Bangchigu: JI CHANG WOOK! I knew my good break will be gone the moment you discharge. Did u realise what you just did out in public? 

Wookie: What what what? I was cool wasnt i! 

Bangchigu: Cool your head! Do you realise what you just inadvertently revealed to the world? 

Wookie: Eh? 

Bangchigu: You just announced to the world that there is a system in visiting you backstage during the musical when tonnes of fan taken pic with you and hanuel are floating on social media. Everyone will know she visited at Cheorwon you pabo! 

Wookie: (gives the horror face)

Bangchigu: and how on earth can u consult Jihyun on the script when u met briefly after your musical? Your script wasn't with you at all. Aish. You chincha.. 

Wookie: (face palm) 

And beside Wookie.. 

Hyunni: Aish oppa! U need to learn how to be as sharp as me! *face palms* 

Bangchigu: I got to discuss with Glorious how to handle things now that you messed up big time. U.. pabo! Chincha.. (looks at namji) no wonder your shippers say you are JI-goner. *rolls eyes* 

Honestly, our fav psych major needs to give her oppa some help... but I kinda dig it. A bit of reversal, normally the guy has it together and the girls blush and giggle but instead we have Gushy-gooey-Wookie and Cool-calm-Hyunnie.

EDIT: this is really hampering my spring clean, btw. No complaints at all but... come on, stop being so cute and adorable... feeding the shippers is pretty counterproductive to our real lives!

• Like 1
  • LOL 11

12 minutes ago, tinymel said:

Honestly, our fav psych major needs to give her oppa some help... but I kinda dig it. A bit of reversal, normally the guy has it together and the girls blush and giggle but instead we have Gushy-gooey-Wookie and Cool-calm-Hyunnie.

EDIT: this is really hampering my spring clean, btw. No complaints at all but... come on, stop being so cute and adorable... feeding the shippers is pretty counterproductive to our real lives!

The funny thing is if the next time he has to ans another question relating H.. and he goes back to the calm and composed well prepared ji chang wook.. lmao. We can second guess its either he got schooled when it comes to H or his jagiya helped him with it. :phew:

• LOL 13

7 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

The funny thing is if the next time he has to ans another question relating H.. and he goes back to the calm and composed well prepared ji chang wook.. lmao. We can second guess its either he got schooled when it comes to H or his jagiya helped him with it. :phew:

Lol....it’s cute that you think he will go back to being calm and composed regarding anything related to Ji Hyun!  His sanity ship has long sailed, girl..... it’s been almost 2 years since SP ended and he still turns into a pile of mushy goo at just the mere mention of her name.  They say time heals everything, but obviously in his case, it made it worse!

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

1 hour ago, LeMadame012 said:

(*lurker*)

Loooove this!! This ship ROCKS!! I’m falling in love with all of you!!!!

Saw the posts earlier as I was distantly observing the happenings in NamJiland now that he’s been discharged.

Prrrroooobably not what Manager Bang expects, too. Or at the very least, not the loopy response he gave the world. 

Adding to the RL line:

*BCG mouth open in shock/disbelief/happiness .. hits head on nearest available surface.. REPEATEDLY*

[grabs phone.. hurriedly dials]

BCG: ahhhh.. JiHyun.. so in the interview....

(*back to lurking*)

Nooooooooooo......don’t lurk! Come back, this is so fun!!!!  Lol!

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

55 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

LOL. It will be very funny when his next project is announced and reporters asked did H helped you with deciding on this proj and etc. Hahahahahha. So hilarious, my goodness. I wonder how he will react then. Lol. Boy oh boy. The repercussions of his interview on the day of discharge may follow him thru his next project. Hahahah. 

I was thinking the exact same thing, dearie!! LMAO. Goodness, this boy! I think what’ll be funnier is when H gets a script copy too everytime a project is offered to W. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 9

33 minutes ago, Changsky said:

OMG!!! :lol: Our thread is so much fun now :lol: Thank you Gals for the hilarious commentary on Wookie's briefing scene :lol:

And our captain reading your commentary be like... :tounge_xd:

Ctto

Keep that tongue in Ji Chang Wook I know it can do wonders:P:ph34r:sorry guys my cat typed that I am the  innocent one here  

• Naughty 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 1

Lmao I just can't at this thread. It is on a roll. Who knew wook would be out and back to his captain role serving us fanfic worthy moments again? And here we are again in full force laughing at what he said himself. No need to make up or fabricate anything, cause those two just keep on serving us tea while sailing their boat. 

Also, is it jihyun ah, jihyunie or jihyun ssi, Mr Wook?

• Like 3
  • LOL 12

Guys we are toooooo much...

50 minutes ago, Changsky said:

OMG!!! :lol: Our thread is so much fun now :lol: Thank you Gals for the hilarious commentary on Wookie's briefing scene :lol:

And our captain reading your commentary be like... :tounge_xd:

Ctto

Yeah... I think he needs to bite his tongue for a bit before anything else slips out. 

Like seriously, at the moment I feel this is her expression:

(interpreted as, 'Oppa, I am really, really happy to see you and I am glad that you took my advice on that script... BUT... I'm not giving you big glorious smiles until you remember this: 'In public and in front of the press I will not betray giddiness when asked about Hyunie, I will remain cool calm and collected, I will stick to the agreed story.'...' Then Wookie tries aegyo)

37 minutes ago, LeMadame012 said:

I was thinking the exact same thing, dearie!! LMAO. Goodness, this boy! I think what’ll be funnier is when H gets a script copy too everytime a project is offered to W. 

automatically forwarded to her?  hahahhahahaah. LOVE IT.

• LOL 11

14 minutes ago, daloula said:

Lmao I just can't at this thread. It is on a roll. Who knew wook would be out and back to his captain role serving us fanfic worthy moments again? And here we are again in full force laughing at what he said himself. No need to make up or fabricate anything, cause those two just keep on serving us tea while sailing their boat. 

When he finally called her Ji Hyun-ssi, for that split second, he looked like he was actually proud that he “salvaged” what remaining control he had.  

Wook to Bangchigu:  See what I did there?  I called her Ji-Hyun-ssi....

Unamused Bangchigu: STOP talking

Wook: But, but....I added -ssi....

Bangchigu:  Just get your a$$ in the car

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

2 hours ago, LeMadame012 said:

LOL. Dun need to get another copy! They can share! Buahahaha! :tongue:

2 hours ago, ptp321 said:

Nooooooooooo......don’t lurk! Come back, this is so fun!!!!  Lol!

Yeshhhh i want to know what happened in the phone call too! 

2 hours ago, Harry97 said:

Keep that tongue in Ji Chang Wook I know it can do wonders:P:ph34r:sorry guys my cat typed that I am the  innocent one here  

I see what is coming soon! LOL.

2 hours ago, daloula said:

There was also a jihyun yang is it? Hahah. 

• LOL 8