Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Hai Hai Everyone!!! finally it's a D-Day :heart: I can't imagine that I will last for this long, :P but yeah i managed and more crucial was, I had created an IG account solely for my shipper heart :sweat_smile:  I hope everyone are able to see and enjoy the beauty of NamJi:wub: <What NamJi had done with me>

And Yes today is an important day, the most awaited man, Ji Chang Wook!!!! Oppa I love you! <sorry Hyunie, oppa is mine for today> :lol:

91ca183417923cfcf1f89d7121872066.jpg

I can't wait to see him discharge tomorrow morning, i hope he will give himself some rest, spend his time with omma and (me - delulu to the max, whack my own head :crazy:

He was enlisted on 14 August 2017 and time flies, after so much hurdles we had gone through, we managed to overcome everythings, our friendship became stronger, our love to NamJi growing everyday, and its 27 April 2019 finally.

Just want to mesmerising the 14 August date for the past 2 years. besides we going to get tonnes of JCW oppa update, are our co-captain will give her update too? I miss her :cold_sweat: 

• Like 14

Ughhh.. feeling so emotional right now. Finally that day came..never thought we would be still here. But here we are. Celebrating D-0.. Welcome back Oraboni. We missed you so much.:bawling:

We are so proud of you. :wub::D

And lastly Thanks to you girls too. For being on this ship. Feels like we are a family now. Namji goners family. We made it girls..So happy :heart:

• Like 14

OMGGGGG IT’S  D-DAY SHIPPERS :bawling::heart:

We made it Girls!!!  We beat the drought!!! *Group Hugs* Everyone :kiss_wink:

Love you Fam :wub:

giphy.gif

I know you all are lurking here in ninja style :ph34r::ph34r:. Palli Palli come out everyone!! :tounge_wink:

asian-guys.gif

*My friends* when I tell them that I’ve been shipping NamJi for nearly 2 years now...

tumblr_o0yn30UXkc1tfgw9to1_500.gif

*ME*

giphy.gif

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
  • Love 3

Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, SOPHIA LOREN said:

HOLY MOLY  :blush: WELCOME BACK HANDSOME :heart:

*dancing* #WelcomeBackJiChangWook 

HELLOOOOOO & GOOD MORNING Y’ALL :wub:

Omo unnie!!! :w00t: :w00t: *waves* 

Good morning love!!! :wub:

Lmao I see the real fangirl in you has been unleashed :lol::lol: Let it go :P Don't hold it back anymore :P

8dYU.gif

1*3H-_GD_KEtMnLnVmShaRNg.gif

Edited to add: Lmao i couldn't resist attaching this gif cz it's so you right now :lol: :lol:

Don't kill me girl lol! 

tenor.gif?itemid=3604399

Edited by masthu
  • Like 1
  • LOL 5

Didn't expect him to come out so early. Hahaha. 

I still remember when he enlisted and there was a paperbag theory. Lol! Time really flies!

8z8hg0C.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 6