Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

She is so cute :wub:

Honestly ,I can't differentiate their lips if I didn't see their original photos :lol: 

Saranghae .D -17  :heart:

credit to the owner 

• Like 7

On 4/7/2019 at 10:36 AM, ptp321 said:

@masthu  I’m here and have no plans of leaving.....lol!  I can never and will never get over the events of March 12th.  When I first heard about the musical last summer when the military was opening auditions for it, I was doing some mental gymnastics as to how on Earth Hyunnie was going to pull this one off!  Yes, I had that much time back then and yes I’m that insane...lol!  I knew Hyunnie was going to show her support for Wook somehow in her own way when the military visit became the hot topic.  My question was how (ninja or full ambush?) and when?  And she did it HER way.... It was simple, open, honest, and packed a huge punch!  No need for complicated and dumb theories. It left JIJI shippers reeling and squealing while witnessing haters and their failed attempts to torpedo a ship that long zipped past them, leaving them drowning in their own tears and grasping at straws to stay alive and relevant.  (I promise this will be my last petty comment.....of the day :P)

She is one to keep her promise so when she said she will ask Chang Wookie oppa if she can visit, I had no doubts that she would follow through.  That and the fact that she seems to love operas, musicals, art, and exhibits.  I loved the fact that she went with the 2 ALUU CEOs!!!  That’s genius!  Who better to go to a mostly military male musical (whew....that was a tongue twister) with than 2 ladies who will make sure our angel looks great with not a strand of hair out of place?  I bet the other soldiers didn’t really picture this trio as the girl group to visit them....lmao!  We all know only one soldier’s opinion matters and I wonder if Wook cried seeing her like he said he would in his last interview? Hahaha...the things that keep me awake at night.

Can we also make note of the perfect timing as it marks the near end of his service?  

@daloula Now that you mention his military pose....I still can’t believe this is the same person on the BTS.....lol!

This was from her Post SP interview ..this ig owner posted it on 30 July 17 ..

This is the translation from her ig post -13 March 2019 ....Past or present,one thing for sure  she is really concerned & worried about her Oppa's health :D

And this - Sep 2018 :D

credit to the owner

• Like 7

On 4/7/2019 at 8:06 AM, ptp321 said:

@masthu  I’m here and have no plans of leaving.....lol!  I can never and will never get over the events of March 12th.  When I first heard about the musical last summer when the military was opening auditions for it, I was doing some mental gymnastics as to how on Earth Hyunnie was going to pull this one off!  Yes, I had that much time back then and yes I’m that insane...lol!  I knew Hyunnie was going to show her support for Wook somehow in her own way when the military visit became the hot topic.  My question was how (ninja or full ambush?) and when?  And she did it HER way.... It was simple, open, honest, and packed a huge punch!  No need for complicated and dumb theories. It left JIJI shippers reeling and squealing while witnessing haters and their failed attempts to torpedo a ship that long zipped past them, leaving them drowning in their own tears and grasping at straws to stay alive and relevant.  (I promise this will be my last petty comment.....of the day :P)

She is one to keep her promise so when she said she will ask Chang Wookie oppa if she can visit, I had no doubts that she would follow through.  That and the fact that she seems to love operas, musicals, art, and exhibits.  I loved the fact that she went with the 2 ALUU CEOs!!!  That’s genius!  Who better to go to a mostly military male musical (whew....that was a tongue twister) with than 2 ladies who will make sure our angel looks great with not a strand of hair out of place?  I bet the other soldiers didn’t really picture this trio as the girl group to visit them....lmao!  We all know only one soldier’s opinion matters and I wonder if Wook cried seeing her like he said he would in his last interview? Hahaha...the things that keep me awake at night.

Can we also make note of the perfect timing as it marks the near end of his service?  

@daloula Now that you mention his military pose....I still can’t believe this is the same person on the BTS.....lol!

Shippers seeing hyuni visit wookie  :w00t: :w00t:

tenor.gif

Me waking up to the BOMB!!! :w00t: :w00t:

giphy.gif

Lmao anti's after the musical :lol:

TartBestBanteng-small.gif

@daloula let me steal your gif ;)  Hyunie after the bomb!  :lol:

giphy.gif

• LOL 7

Omg it's D-15 in 3 hours :w00t: 

when she finds him cute :heart:

yFlEz7O.gif

CUFmySS.gif

The way he caresses her :blush:

5sPDHQx.gif

• Like 6

@masthu feel free to use it since I find it so fitting :lol:

We should thank hyunnie for those bombs and for shutting up those who were making up stuff about how she should feel and behave as if they really know her.

• Like 6

A great weekend to all :heart:

Lmao I can't at PD nim calling them dirty :lol::lol:

7OxZM0C.gif

Wook is Hyunie's Masseur :P:lol:

fP6Lv7e.gif

"Omma we are dating" :lol: The way they look at each other :wub:

iRBEBRn.gif

• Like 7

Posted (edited)
On 4/12/2019 at 8:15 AM, pauliza said:
D -15 :heart:

credit to the owner

Lmao I can't see hyunie's lips anymore.  :ph34r:  Ya Wookie what did you just do there?? :lol::P

Edited by stroppyse
mod edit: Please do not quote images.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Posted (edited)
15 hours ago, daloula said:

@masthu feel free to use it since I find it so fitting :lol:

We should thank hyunnie for those bombs and for shutting up those who were making up stuff about how she should feel and behave as if they really know her.

Thank you dearie! :wub: 

bahahaha ikr our co-captain just blasted them off and had them reeling! :lol:  I'm still waiting for hyunie to visit khn at the musical you know. :lol: Lmao anti's are getting desperate by the minute.  :lol::lol:

giphy.gif&key=957f6c3f7afe835c94a32269fe

On 4/10/2019 at 3:48 AM, pauliza said:

Hahaha yes shippers are always in sync .Can't believe we already on D -17 .Time are moving so fast & we are still here :D

Ikr! It's gonna be D -13 in a few hours!! :D

Let's enjoy some intense stares from wookie while we wait for his discharge :P

f9hA2qJ.gif

Edited by masthu
  • Like 6

d-day is near

and I comeback after nearly two years..

soooo happy to see the veteran shippers here I love all of you guys 

wish them to have another collaboration at an impressive project

• Like 8

13 hours ago, njhghjhhj said:

d-day is near

and I comeback after nearly two years..

soooo happy to see the veteran shippers here I love all of you guys 

wish them to have another collaboration at an impressive project

Anneyong Chinguya! 

Long time no hear! :wub: Hope you have been doing well dearie.

Lol it's been 2 years but here we are waiting for our captain to discharge :D

miss them! :heart:

PeaclC2.gif

• Like 7

D - 13  :heart:

I wish someone who look at me the way wookie looks at Hyunie TT 

SrKGpNO.gif

That deep eye gazing :heart: 

1lXkzDG.jpg

Gazing at her in ninja style hahaha :lol::wub:

vKLXOJP.gif

ctto

• Like 7

Sbs posted their Drama & rated our Namji Couple 's  Laundry Kiss with 99.7% & First Day kiss 95 % .No matter how thousands time we  watch it ,the feels never get old :heart:

I missed the D -13 countdown :D

• Like 7

10 hours ago, pauliza said:
Sbs posted their Drama & rated our Namji Couple 's  Laundry Kiss with 99.7% & First Day kiss 95 % .No matter how thousands time we  watch it ,the feels never get old :heart:

I missed the D -13 countdown :D

Lmao SBS can't move on :lol: Now they are rating the kiss kekeke 

When Wookie forgets that it's rehearsal :lol: 

91cfd3af4b56c057e493473b42e1b11733a8794f

The intensity :blush:

UxDA5pU.gif

Chincha these two *face palms myself*  :lol:

8UiwLvz.gif

ctto

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

@masthu  you are killing me with your gifs...lmao!  :wub: Never stop posting though! It doesn’t matter how long time passes, these gifs never gets old!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Hyunnie's ig updates :heart:

D -12 :heart:

credit to the owner

• Like 6

Annyeong haseyo.... wanted to stop in and congratulate everyone, all our loyal, hard working shippers. I'm sorry RL has taken priority and it's only very recently that I have visited the thread and read the DMs. But please know that I remain a JIji shipper and I have no doubt whatsoever that their chemistry is beyond filming of SP. Wookie will be out soon but looking back it seems quick :) And just like everyone here, I'm excited on him returning to big screen and hopefully picking up where they left off with our Hyunnie.. Cheers everyone!! Thank you for keeping the thread alive even during drought. Miss you all!!!

• Like 11