Quantcast
Jump to content
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Recommended Posts

I am so happy that hyunnie finally got to go on the European trip she has been talking about for almost 2 years now:

I hope she is having a lot of fun with her friend. They remind me of my friends and I. 

Meanwhile, Wook is busy with his musical and today will be the last day in the musical.

Also their style is funnily similar these days:

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/6/2019 at 1:12 PM, daloula said:

Also their style is funnily similar these days.

 

I am beginning to wonder if wearing vest with long thick jacket is a trend in south korea these days. :lol:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

 

I am beginning to wonder if wearing vest with long thick jacket is a trend in south korea these days. :lol:

If it is a new trend, I hope it stops because it’s not my cup of tea :lol:

  • Like 2
  • LOL 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, daloula said:

If it is a new trend, I hope it stops because it’s not my cup of tea :lol:

 

Hahaha. I know right. Only those two will suddenly find fashion in this sort of vest and jacket. :lol: or maybe we are wrong and both of them happen to want to start trending such fashion. :sweatingbullets:

 

Ctto

 

We are now counting down to the day where wookie will be left with double digits days before we officially see him back as an actor! Time truly flies man! Gosh. 

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hyunnie updated from her european trip in Italy:

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hyunnie’s latest update even though these are late posts since she was back to Seoul a bit earlier:

Wookie is on his break too and here we are in the countdown:

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Countdown to Seoul Music Awards 2019 & Seoul Music Awards 2017 second anniversary :heart:

 

credit to the owner

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It been brought to our attention that many social media accounts are taking clips from our Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen account (such as the Seoul Music Awards 2017 video above), scrubbing out our watermarks, and reposting them as their own or crediting as "to the owner."   Our videos are always digitally watermarked, and we can tell when a reposting occurs via a code embedded within the video that ties back to our video editing application.  The video posted through that Instagram account above has definitely reposted our video without proper credits.

 

Please be advised that in 2019, we will be actively going after reposters to properly credit back to Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen as the original poster of these videos.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, cherkell said:

It been brought to our attention that many social media accounts are taking clips from our Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen account (such as the Seoul Music Awards 2017 video above), scrubbing out our watermarks, and reposting them as their own or crediting as "to the owner."   Our videos are always digitally watermarked, and we can tell when a reposting occurs via a code embedded within the video that ties back to our video editing application.  The video posted through that Instagram account above has definitely reposted our video without proper credits.

 

Please be advised that in 2019, we will be actively going after reposters to properly credit back to Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen as the original poster of these videos.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

Hello cherkell, may I ask which video you are referring to in your post? This way we can resolve the problem and give proper credits. As far as I know, the SMA videos are back in 2017, most of those videos have been reposted multiple times so we don't know where some of the videos are from. At least once we know, we can credit the rightful owners. 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

D -102 :heart:

 

Hyunnie latest updates.From Soop Management ig :heart:

 

credit to the owner

  • Like 5

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, luvforever said:

Hello cherkell, may I ask which video you are referring to in your post? This way we can resolve the problem and give proper credits. As far as I know, the SMA videos are back in 2017, most of those videos have been reposted multiple times so we don't know where some of the videos are from. At least once we know, we can credit the rightful owners. 

 

Hi sweetie!  Right off the bat, the 2017 Seoul Music Awards video with English subs that has been chopped up and passed around like candy is one of ours.  There is also Wook's last MBC Section TV interview with English subs that is also one of ours, but I haven't seen it recently on Soompi.  I've been leaving comments on the various Instagram accounts that have been cutting and reposting with those infamous "credit to the owner" words in their narrative, but no one gives a [bleep].

 

I handle copyright law matters for a living, and the fact that The Kitchen's video productions are being swiped and wiped constantly may require us to start issuing copyright strikes against various IG and Twitter accounts.  Until that day comes,  we'll keep leaving comments in those accounts that the original video belongs to The Kitchen... starting with that @dear_you person, who really likes swiping our content with nary a care in the world.  :angry:

 

Funny thing that it was a couple of JiJi shippers that alerted us to the IG posts, so our thanks go out to them.  We'd much rather work on translating interviews than having to police our videos being reposted.  In the meantime, I'll pop in here again if any others are reposted without permission or credit to give you guys a heads-up.

 

My DMs are open.  Slide in if you have any questions!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.




×
×
  • Create New...