Jump to content

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • pauliza

    3749

  • masthu

    2236

  • lovethatlook

    1589

  • babyval22

    1394

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

I hope everyone is doing well, I have been a bit busy at my new job but things are going well and I am still following Namji and loving them as well as supporting them.

Here is a thread of some of what happened in the fanmeeting and it is changwookie oppa to hyunnie no matter how much time passes by:

 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, daloula said:

Here is a thread of some of what happened in the fanmeeting and it is changwookie oppa to hyunnie no matter how much time passes by:

Chang Wookie Oppa :heart: :D

 

 

credit to the owner

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/1/2018 at 6:36 PM, daloula said:

I hope everyone is doing well, I have been a bit busy at my new job but things are going well and I am still following Namji and loving them as well as supporting them.

Here is a thread of some of what happened in the fanmeeting and it is changwookie oppa to hyunnie no matter how much time passes by:

 

Hyunnie said 100 days just ended why is it still Suspicious Partner?

 

Wahaha..I love how these words came from her mouth haha!:lol: Must you ask why? I personally think SP was Hyunni's bestest up to now,then there's that natural and overflowing chemistry with her Changwookie oppa:wub:

 

I'm still lurking at this thread and luvs Namji still..just preoccupied with things atm..hehe...but I find ways for my dose of NamJi^_^

  • Like 8
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, achinawa said:

Hyunnie said 100 days just ended why is it still Suspicious Partner?

 

Wahaha..I love how these words came from her mouth haha!:lol: Must you ask why? I personally think SP was Hyunni's bestest up to now,then there's that natural and overflowing chemistry with her Changwookie oppa:wub:

 

I'm still lurking at this thread and luvs Namji still..just preoccupied with things atm..hehe...but I find ways for my dose of NamJi^_^

Yes ,she said that & our Hyunited members who attended that fanmeeting said she got goosebumps when everybody shouted "Suspicious Partner !"  :D .One of our member will attend Wookie's December musical too .No need to plan ,she just bought the  tickets & go .How lucky she is ,November she met with Hyunnie & December she is going to meet Wookie again :heart: .

credit to the owner

  • Like 7
Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

i see its back to Changwookie Oppa again. :lol::wub:

 

that song choice tho...giirrrlll 

 

Changwookie Oppa is so original I guess:wub::P

 

I can't believe I listened to the entire song;):lol:

So who's suffering?:rolleyes::lol:

  • Like 3
  • LOL 3
Link to post
Share on other sites

It is already D-142! I can’t wait for it to become a double digit and for wookie to finally finish his service.

 

Hyunnie is going in a few hours to Vietnam for her well-deserved reward trip. I hope we get some airport fashion pics.

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..