Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1221737wpp/nam-ji-hyun-shares-exos-d-o-built-chemistry-100-days-prince

I chincha cannot at this interview. I didnt expect to read her saying they have alot of conversations to build chemistry. Doesn't that sound familiar? B) lol. Maybe i haven read enough of her interviews.. does anyone know if she has answered this way before in her previous iv? Even with wookie i dun remember her being asked on how she built chemi with wookie.. or did i forget abt it alr? 

• Like 10

28 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

https://www.soompi.com/article/1221737wpp/nam-ji-hyun-shares-exos-d-o-built-chemistry-100-days-prince

I chincha cannot at this interview. I didnt expect to read her saying they have alot of conversations to build chemistry. Doesn't that sound familiar? B) lol. Maybe i haven read enough of her interviews.. does anyone know if she has answered this way before in her previous iv? Even with wookie i dun remember her being asked on how she built chemi with wookie.. or did i forget abt it alr? 

Coz there was chemistry right from the start haha! :lol: (they have chemistry already at the seoul music awards, me thinks) Add up that they go to the same salon hence Wookie said she's familiar:P:rolleyes::lol:

Not sure bout Hyunni being asked bout building chemistry with Wook..as for Wookie..found this on soompi

Ji Chang Wook Gushes About His Chemistry With Co-Star Nam Ji Hyun

May 31, 2017
by danakim5

Ji Chang Wook has nothing but love for his “Suspicious Partner” co-star Nam Ji Hyun.

During the drama’s press conference on May 31, the actor said, “Nam Ji Hyun’s just bearing with me. I mess around with her and tease her a lot whenever I get tired while filming, and she puts up with all of it.”

“She’s younger than me but I always feel thankful towards her. We have great chemistry, and it’s really fun going over the script with her. We have a great time while filming,” he shared.

Ji Chang Wook also mentioned his plans to enlist in the military right after the drama, saying, “Just because this is my last project before going off to the army, I didn’t prepare for this drama any differently. I think it’s important to put in my all for every single project.”

“Suspicious Partner” airs every Wednesday and Thursday. Watch the latest episode atViki!

Source (1) (2)

Cr.soompi

• Like 14

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

Coz there was chemistry right from the start haha! :lol: (they have chemistry already at the seoul music awards, me thinks) Add up that they go to the same salon hence Wookie said she's familiar:P:rolleyes::lol:

Not sure bout Hyunni being asked bout building chemistry with Wook..as for Wookie..found this on soompi

LOL! I love the title! Read this before but it never fails to bring a smile to my face. Hahaha. And what wookie said of hyunni... sounds very promising to what they could have now. Ahahaha. 

Ctto

I LOL when i read the caption. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 7

8 hours ago, achinawa said:

Ji Chang Wook has nothing but love for his “Suspicious Partner” co-star Nam Ji Hyun.

Fist bump  Soompi for this sentences :lol:

credit to the owner

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

8 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I LOL when i read the caption. 

Very good caption ... I would give a thousand LOL!

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Ctto

Soop's update of Hyunni^_^

There's something lovely on how she holds her pen haha ^_^.And she's so cute waving bye hihi :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 1

HDH’s filming finally ended today and hyunnie as well as Soop prepared a little support for the people on the set:

So happy for them to have finally been able to finish filming after the bad weather this week. 

• Like 9

I miss JiWook and BongHee:wub:

Ctto

Ctto

Ctto

Ctto

As we count down to the days on having news and seeing Wookie and Hyunni's respective projects, wishing you all a lovely week ahead!^_^

• Like 10

On 9/1/2018 at 5:57 PM, achinawa said:

Soop's update of Hyunni^_^

Bonus video from Soop & their ig's translation .

Hyunnie's latest ig post with English translation .

credit to the owner

• Like 9