Quantcast

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

• Replies 34.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• pauliza

• masthu

• lovethatlook

• babyval22

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi,  I have been a silent reader since May/Jun period and I remembered that I was still wondering how come there were only few members in this forum during that time. But today... despite the sho

Hi chingus! First time posting here. I was lurking here from the beginning. How? Because I was checking for someone to create this thread every day LOL. Thanks to @stucked. Didn’t have plans to c

Hello friends!    So yeah, I have gone crazy and ultimately give in to my shipper's heart. Finally created this thread for the Nam Ji Hyun and Ji Chang Wook shippers of Suspicious Partner! YA

4 hours ago, meiil said:

And how right you were bc the video has been deleted... but thanks to this gif we can still see it clearly. Gosh it really gives you chill to see how smoothly and deliberately he brushes her hand, it seems so intimate.. 

One of the best things that I love about Wookie despite all of his sex appeal is that his ears always gives him away. Like, they basically are HOT red when it comes to touching Ji-Hyun. Or simply grazing like in this video. LOL! I find his reaction absolutely endearing because it is so innocent on so many levels. Thank you for this gif because definitely it gives me an extra wind in my sail as I continue to ship happily. :D

• Like 19
16 minutes ago, myoshie said:

Good morning from this part of the world :)

Whew, I'm glad I was able to catch up on the discussions! So excited for tonight's interview with Ji Hyun! 

Ah, by the way, I'm curious about something but it doesn't directly related to our JiJi so I'll pit it in spoiler 

Reveal hidden contents

I remember reading somewhere that in some interview it seems Ji Hyun oppa-zoned Park Hyun Sik? Can anyone share exactly what and how she said it? I'm trying to prepare myself for any 'he's just like a brother to me' statements later, though I am aware she could just be playing safe. Just readying my shipper heart LOL

i remember a post said that she brotherzoned both boys i tvn taxi interview...let's youtube it..

• Like 13
2 minutes ago, 1234nm said:

Has this text changed? Or maybe a sentence has been deleted?

고기 먹으로 가야징

Why are you struggling with this sentence? Anything is wrong?

I dont think the text has been changed

• Like 8
39 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

@huntergal Yay! the master is back! LOL. Fasten those panties children....  

phrase of the day: deep throat kissing 

Lmao!! I blame @moonlightserenade for triggering my byeontaeness :lol: I'm scared to try those BH's moves on poor hubby. Dude won't know what hits him, he'll be my sacrificial lamb...lmao. :phew: 

And yes those tight hugs between NJH and JCW, they totally get a feel of each other's package. Boy sure love what he's getting B)

• Like 17
1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

@moonlightserenade She was dooomed, but he was dooomed big time over! We are horribly dooomed too.

But how in the world did she keep her panties dry and on is beyond me. Hmmm. One solution my friend is not w  e  a  r  i  n  g  one?? 

Bring back those safety pins.... hurry... where are those when you need it to secure some delicate underthings. Phew!

giphy.gif

Oh em gee it has been awhile, I totally forgot chingu! Oops! Did I just tell on myself? *reaches for her bible & flips to the book of Deutronomy about thou shalt not covet.* :wub: * .... ROFL*WINK*WINK* 

• Like 16
3 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

I blame it on this California heat. :D

2 minutes ago, huntergal said:

Lmao!! I blame @moonlightserenade for triggering my byeontaeness :lol: I'm scared to try those BH's moves on poor hubby. Dude won't know what hits him, he'll be my sacrificial lamb...lmao. :phew: 

And yes those tight hugs between NJH and JCW, they totally get a feel of each other's package. Boy sure love what he's getting B)

@moonlightserenade @huntergal hahahahhaa I'm sorry for kept LOLiing....***I spit my coffee**

But for sure yeah if that kind of hugs, we will feeling each other body hahahhaaa **runs away..**

• Like 11
1 minute ago, huntergal said:

Spoiler

I was CAREFULLY re-watching the bed scene BTS for God knows how  many times already hahaha and in that scene where they kissed by the door, before collapsing to the bed - I noticed that during that time JCW caressed NJH's back, when they  turned around, I swear I could see JCW thrusting his hips a bit forward while pulling  NJH closer to him (this was when his hands were already on her lower back). I could tell because it looked like his body was slanted backward :ph34r:

Man, I replayed that scene so many times in 0.25 speed just to confirm what I was seeing but I couldn't tell if it was really happening or just my brain playing tricks on me coz of the heat hahaha So I just gave in to my deluluness and convinced myself that JCW must have been hot down there :ph34r:

Maaaaan, what am I typing so early in the morning? 

*runs off to get coffee*

• Like 20
5 minutes ago, huntergal said:

yes those hugs 

he is breeding i meant breathing her love breathing her scent

the hug when he came to see her after the assault by her friend's exbf was hot. He almost kissed her neck...i salute his self-restraint.

• Like 19
2 hours ago, LorenHaze said:

Regarding your query, all I know is...2 actresses DECLINED the BH role (IKR..who wouldn't want to work with JCW?) before NJH agreed to take it on. I read somewhere, sorry can't remember where (promise I'm not making this up), that a lot of people were surprised that NJH was chosen given that she wasn't as high profiled as the other actresses. It was insinuated that something or someone specifically requested NJH for the role. Which i thought was fantastic and odd @ the same time, because I remember watching them onscreen together for the first time during the Seoul Music Awards or something like that..and I was thinking..it would be nice to see these two work together. Then next thing you know...VOILA...the two of them in Suspicious Partner! 

@LorenHaze That is exactly what I wondered when I first heard the news that NJH was going to be starring with JCW! I was so happy that I would be able to see her again after SKL but I was confused as to what made them choose NJH over all those other famous ones. Because, although she received love for SKL and WHTMF, she wasn't a well-known actress. Really suspicious tbh... but.. they could have picked her since she was loved for her roles in romcoms... still very weird :rolleyes:

2 hours ago, aladidah said:

You know this particular scene is by far my absolute favorite BTS expose. JCW was so smitten that day, like he was just lost in NJH beauty, so much so that he could not stop staring at her and in the end all he could do was gasp in that deep sexy voice of his "no, its not true" in response to her "you are better at this than me" Uh! I mean what was that!!! and then she obviously affected by such a response (who wouldn't), could only reply with a ummmmm!!!! and then JCW let out this boyish smile before quickly turning away, which was perfect timing might I add or else an accident might have taken place. That scene was sooo raw for me. I still watch it to this day.

The runner up BTS was the hospital scene and No it wasn't the one were he was trying to kiss her...It was the one were he was asked to go home cos he had finished shooting and was no longer needed. You had 2 or 3 people repeat "you can go" and JCW is like "go? whats go? is this a word? I'm unfamiliar with such term" He did not want to leave her side for even a second. Uh!!!! that was such treasure to behold. 

Its a blessing to be on this ship. I mean we have such wealth of material to spazz for decades unend thanks to PDnim, SBS catch, heck even Glorious Entertainment; while for some all they can only ever boast about is Spain. I should be more understanding cos It must hurt a little

@aladidah SPEAKING OF THAT SMILE... you can tell it wasn't acting because it expanded suuper slow. The kind of smile you don't realize you're doing because you're admiring/enjoying something (I think we all know what he was enjoying *winkwink*) My mouth legit dropped at that part because that was the first time I could 100% claim he wasn't acting. Needless to say, I replayed that part over 10 times LOL

• Like 24
5 minutes ago, moonlightserenade said:

Oh em gee it has been awhile, I totally forgot chingu! Oops! Did I just tell on myself? *reaches for her bible & flips to the book of Deutronomy about thou shalt not covet.* :wub: * .... ROFL*WINK*WINK* 

LOL is it time for exorcism yet? :D:tongue:

Spoiler

giphy.gif

• Like 8

ROFL!! We have a VIP Gold member now, #ByeontaeSquad. Really enjoyed your hawt AF as Cali weather postings, @moonlightserenade :wub: :lol: That bang-on-the-wall kiss scene before jumping on bed bts, you can see JCW's hand slightly brush against her B before he placed his hand on her waist. Those God-Bless hands!!! :wub: Big and perfect! 

• Like 12
17 minutes ago, mikmik said:

YEY I MADE IT!!!!cheer.gifI'm finally here with you all!WOW that was a ruff journey...but I'm finally here!

thank you @biejuju @masthu and @4nnlov3pink for cheering me!congratsgirl.gifLOVE YA GIRLS!!!

and thank you @4nnlov3pink for updating me!all thus funny talks,and especially mary palmer talk...at first I was like you,I don't even know what that means,and I can assure you I'm not a  minor actually I'm in BH age!till @huntergal shade some light on that,I didn't know what it was all about!so I can feel you girl...

I LOVED it very much thanks for sharing it with us!!!

@moonlightserenade I'm so jealous of you girl!I have two younger sister who don't even get me!they don't get what I find in my angel NJH! scared.gif and especially don't know why I love her with JCW...I'm the oldest from three,my second sister LOVE JCW since WBDS,but don't get what I find in NJH,and my youngest sister started SP,but stop it for FFMW,and then she tell me she just don't like JCW that much and she started to like NJH but with SIG! hais.gif and we don't have a girls night like you,you know like watching drama all night and staff like that,maybe a movie sometimes or going to coffee,but not as before since my second get married,boooo I wish to have a time like you!you sure are lucky to be like that with your sis...the only light for me in that part is my mam!bingo.gif

I watched the BTS of the first boopo,and my mom just come in,and she seated with me and saw JCW reaction and she was like:

"OMG he want her!" and I was like,"I know right..." 

and then I watched the BTS of the second kiss and she was like:

"he so want her!"and I was like,"....."-I mean even my mom saw that!and she didn't even saw the first no cut vers!-

and then she was like,"they are together?"well then I was like...............-I was on cloud 9!!!!-but ended up saying "OMG YES PLEASE!!!"plspls.gif

the funny thing is I watched the episode first on steam,and then with sub with my mom!and after I finished the episode with the bed scan,my mom run to me with her phone did you see?!!!!! I think my mom is a shipper as well!lalala.gif 

you guys sure know how to make my shipping heart beat more and more for our couple!!!!

@Loyal_ss520 can you share the post about the OST JCW-oppa like!please...

and to all the other I want to thank for all the post and sharing!!!!I really loved to read all of them even if it was long way I still LOVE it!!!so lets keep it like!we are still            shipping till the very end for better or for worst!-better will be better!!!-even if we sunk together in the end we sunk together!till the very end!!! 

@stucked @rulezhine @aladidah @maeryl @samantha88 @mikmik @bonuibonui @mimidee @fordame @aa95 @chdom @signe_sun @kyrajijin @shariechan @gracebkk @mai5116 @chdom @shanzay01 @dalkiiya @love4life @ilikerice @Tien Le @venus920 @ymmezari @whichship77 @myoshie @pauliza @enzek @allythefangirl @daliah @iloveknovela @ucup19 @songsongdiehard @Lovebutterfly11 @snowrose7789 @rottenxtears @4nnlov3pink @aieeze @m i s z CHEN @zloves97 @perpetualjaksarang @meiil @valleryrose @lovethatlook @huntergal @desertflower @little bunny @daloula @lividc @muxic88 @snowrose7789 @attriste @babyval22 @Loyal_ss520 @hmseen @waveoflove @incess @solaire @sosooyah19 @myoshie @fordame @piecesofrainbow @chemistry143@littlerex69 @riririru

now it become 2:30AM...to think I started to write that post in 12:50...coldwind.gif but let it be...

I don't know if I wish to wake up in the morning to a news of our ship sailing...or I want it to happen when oppa finish with his MS...i'm going crazy I don't know what I want!!!!nonono.gif

still it be lovely to see some good news!I really loved NJH post in IG!I wish JCW will show us something as well,even thought we can see his agency posts as a sign?

and it's look like NJH agency like her post,and the Korean nation like NJH...so I don't think that it will be problem,also our NJH is so smart,and strong,so if she post what she post with the deep meaning we wish she have behind it,she know what she doing!also even if they are going out right now,NJH look like that kind of girl who willing to wait for the guy she love,with her faithful heart keeping him deep inside!so I know,and wish that if they are already real we have a good news in 2 years!jyjy.gif

also now my smart girl want to go back to study,I love that she think about it as well,yes she love acting the must but she still know how to finish what she started,and she know that school is important as well,and she did peek a not easy major,but she still wan't to finish it so I'm more then proud in my hyuniii!I hope you finish it the way you want!hyuniiii FIGHTING!!!!graduate.gif

and after she finish if its in 1 or 2 years I'll be waiting to see more of her,and maybe we have our shipping reunion?I'm hope for it so much!!! shy1.gif plspls.gif

anyway for now I will say goodnight!!!I wan't to dream a good dream of my ship sailing in good water,with a lots of lovely dovey!!!slp.gif so I'll say byebye.giffor now!!!

Let's go spazzing together chingu but luckily u got your mom with u...I'm living as only daughter of my family and live away from family hahaha u know how I feel...anything I spazzing/camping here or YT/IG for JiJi's update hahahaaa....**need to drag myself to back to RL :lol: work work**

• Like 12
6 minutes ago, huntergal said:

*cough*cough* #DEEPthroatkissing:wub: ottokke chingu! *sighs* Please do me a favor and BH the hubby.

Did you know that Lamb is delicious meat? A delicacy in some countries, and an aquired taste for some. But it is so meaty especially when raised right, the fat can be quite nutritious. Mmmmhhhmmmm... savored best with some extra juices that brings out the tender flavor of the meat. *innocently referring to lamb meat* :D yaksok (promise☆). :lol: *places hand over mouth & giggles* 

Spoiler

• Like 11

ROFL!! We have a VIP Gold member now, #ByeontaeSquad. Really enjoyed your hawt AF as Cali weather postings, @moonlightserenade :wub: :lol: That bang-on-the-wall kiss scene before jumping on bed bts, you can see JCW's hand slightly brush against her B before he placed his hand on her waist. Those God-Bless hands!!! :wub: Big and perfect! 

• Like 12
1 hour ago, lovethatlook said:

@moonlightserenade She was dooomed, but he was dooomed big time over! We are horribly dooomed too.

But how in the world did she keep her panties dry and on is beyond me. Hmmm. One solution my friend is not w  e  a  r  i  n  g  one?? 

Bring back those safety pins.... hurry... where are those when you need it to secure some delicate underthings. Phew!

LMAO!!! The newest member of the gutter team @moonlightserenade is competing with @huntergal. How did you know that the undies were dry? Can't be too sure about it Chingus.... LMAO

• Like 13
5 hours ago, daloula said:

Now I'm really curious about the BTS of that rain scene. Sadly, we will probably never see the footage.

Sbs catch wont release for sure. But it might b in the director's cut bluray/dvd. But that wont get released til feb/march 2018

3 hours ago, aladidah said:

Awwww, he does look lonely though even in the midst of a sea of people. Thats why bae just had to do what she had to do

At some point his eyes looks glazed over. Theres thousands of faces staring at him. I dont thk he registered any. N maybe he only has eyes for that one person only, his own smily angel

3 hours ago, huntergal said:

I swear with the amount of laughing and giggling I did while reading your posts, my hubby must have thought I'm having an affair...cos everytime he asks why I'm laughing, I said nothing...:lol: poor dude! If only he knew...:lol:  

Those still back reading, himnae!! Fighting! You will "learn* a lot on your way to the latest page :D:phew::ph34r: 

Haha ur poor hubby. Mine is unfazed with my sudden laughter or silly smile. He is used to the wife reacting to kdrama. But he tot im watchin drama episode, but i camp at the forum the whole nyt till my eyes cant open.

2 hours ago, aladidah said:

You know this particular scene is by far my absolute favorite BTS expose. JCW was so smitten that day, like he was just lost in NJH beauty, so much so that he could not stop staring at her and in the end all he could do was gasp in that deep sexy voice of his "no, its not true" in response to her "you are better at this than me" Uh! I mean what was that!!! and then she obviously affected by such a response (who wouldn't), could only reply with a ummmmm!!!! and then JCW let out this boyish smile before quickly turning away, which was perfect timing might I add or else an accident might have taken place. That scene was sooo raw for me. I still watch it to this day.

The runner up BTS was the hospital scene and No it wasn't the one were he was trying to kiss her...It was the one were he was asked to go home cos he had finished shooting and was no longer needed. You had 2 or 3 people repeat "you can go" and JCW is like "go? whats go? is this a word? I'm unfamiliar with such term" He did not want to leave her side for even a second. Uh!!!! that was such treasure to behold. 

Its a blessing to be on this ship. I mean we have such wealth of material to spazz for decades unend thanks to PDnim, SBS catch, heck even Glorious Entertainment; 

Theres so many favourites..ugh.. Their practicing aegyo part it was like stokin the fire. It was truly suspicious how a funny part came out looking ata private moment between the two.

Sometimes i pity him. If he wasnt filming n theres cameras on them.. When they had a "moment" dude couldnt act on it...just sayin

1 hour ago, nikih said:

omg yes i am in bed next to my hubby ketchuping (so many good posts/insights since i left the thread last night). My husband wanted to know what i am reading. He asked me if am reading something like 50 shades. Lmao. 

Hhahah. This takes the cake. I got that statement 2 years back, i told him its better than 50shades. U must b vy engrossed n grinning like a chesire cat to warrant him askin u that.

1 hour ago, jijibong said:

Hiiiii :heart: new here!!! I found this thread last week and i have been reading all pages. I laughed so much reading your posts :D:D i decided to join so i could spazz about JiJi/Jibong with you guys ^-^

I didn't joined before because i  don't know how to work with this forum really well :wacko: BUT I REALLY WANT TO POST ABOUT JIBONG :wub: i need to find the rules abut this forum so i don't make mistakes :D Anyway thanks a lot for your posts guys, i love reading them hehe

I really really really love Jibong, my number 1 OTP :heart: i keep watching all BTS videos and all FMV videos and etc etc :bawling:i miss them already!!!

Hi hi newbie. Welcome. I thk the only major rule is when u quote someone remove any pictures or videos in it. Other than that fire away ur opinions n thoughts. And yes evyone here is suffering from withdrawals n getting their dose of medicine in this thread. 

• Like 22