Quantcast
stucked

[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

Ctto

Love how similar they look even when they were gg through different stages in life. Hahahah!

And where is everyone? Is everyone holing up to bask and indulge in the Dcut? Hahha. I can finally watch the dcut in its entirety tmr onwards cos exams will be over! Gahhh. Have a good day everyone! Hehe. 

• Like 21

@f8te it pains me, but I have to remind you and everyone that it is not allowed to share even screenshots from the DVD. It's copyrighted material. Even if it others shared that pic on IG, we cannot repost it here.

It's illegal,  and the moderators could come and take action closing this thread, etc. Can you please edit your post ASAP? Thanks.

(I will edit this later to take out the name)

ETA: since I did not properly celebrate the victory for the best kiss, I'll take this chance to do it now by sharing this fanart by the talented @taonaka

ctto

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, adi2019jiji said:

to those pervy eyes.. LOL.. 

Top Pictures.. Haha, in his embrace :naughty:

will put in spoiler later.. 

Wooow her tiny body in his strong and sexy arms...  :blush:

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

3 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

to those pervy eyes.. LOL.. 

Top Pictures.. Haha, in his embrace :naughty:

, credit to owner..

will put in spoiler later.. 

im getting chills and goosebumps imagining hyunnie hugging that body during the bts. did she hug him or her arms were just covering her chest? haahahahaha argh they should've removed the blanket!!

• Like 5
  • LOL 14

13 minutes ago, iluvjijicouple said:

im getting chills and goosebumps imagining hyunnie hugging that body during the bts. did she hug him or her arms where just covering her chest? haahahahaha argh they should've remove the blanket!!

My guess is she put her arms around him because during the rehearsal for the kiss, PD-nim told her to turn towards her oppa and she turned into his arms and put her arms around his waist. Although... we will never know what happened UNDER the blanket!!! :wink:

• Like 9
  • LOL 9

On 4/19/2018 at 2:28 PM, Swanflwer said:

Again! I thought my eyes was playing a trick on me (this old eyes!!), I thought I saw lip biting too!

I've finished re-watching SP and also done 2nd round of BTS and Couple discs.  My view on the court kiss where Wookie was seen smiling, it was scripted for NJW (and BH too) to smile because he was to be happy to be finally reconciled with BH.   

But, but, but that very end of the kiss when they release each other's lips, the expression of Wookie is something elseI  Delulu me thinks maybe Wookie was very happy because NJH accepted his proposal to date each other (albeit him being in the army)!

Yes this!! That little smile he had when they stopped kissing! He looked so pleased with himself! I was like what is up with that??? Unfortunately, the shot was cut right at that point and you don't see any further reactions post kiss! Darn!

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

Gosh Hyunnie looks absolutely radiant in these latest updates:wub: 

• Like 18

I was curious.. remember the last bts sbs catch uploaded where in jcw and njh were in the court room, and nara had a suspicious smile. we were asking what were our couple doing. was that bts included in the dvd cut? (i dont have the dvd cut so idk) do we have some conclusion on what were they really up to that time? or is it still a mystery..

• Like 4

I just had to comment after seeing her new Instagram update that she looks so pretty and refreshing. She really suits spring season. I hope she’s having a good time and is not suffering from annoying allergies like me :lol:

• Like 19

1 hour ago, pauliza said:
Hyunnie's ig update! :D

Hyunni is so adorable on those snippets of vids^_^

Was it the same clothing during the SP wrap up party? Or could be not :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

34 minutes ago, iluvjijicouple said:

I was curious.. remember the last bts sbs catch uploaded where in jcw and njh were in the court room, and nara had a suspicious smile. we were asking what were our couple doing. was that bts included in the dvd cut? (i dont have the dvd cut so idk) do we have some conclusion on what were they really up to that time? or is it still a mystery..

The part is not in bts unfortunately.. :-(

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

i want to tell you guys things but i want to watch the whole special and the other 2 disk (15 and 16) before i comment. 

the SBS cuts that they showed us was pretty interesting choices they picked to show us. hopefully ill be done by this weekend. 

understanding what they say in these special videos explains a lot. 

• Like 10