[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Okie guys.. it's well known that SP Dcut is finally out and i will be honest to say i received mine and have binge watched it. So much feels. It was totally worth it. But due to regulations in Soompi, just would like to remind all not to share it here to protect our home okie? I can only say you have to search around to find snippets of it, and even then, its also actually not allowed to be shared on social media. So if u wanna stay in the trend, my only advice is this. Gahh.

And i can only say... i have to cover my eyes when i watched 27 min of namji kisses. That was literally the death of me.

:wub::wub::wub:

Honestly, I don't know if I should thank you for taking the time to quickly share your impressions here (because, I mean, in your shoes probably I would have selfishly just stayed glued to the screen and used every second of my time to take in the new stuff :lol::tongue::lol::tongue:) or hate you because your comments (in addition to what is going around  in the various sns) are making me die even more of anticipation. :crazy::unsure::lol::tongue:

I think my copy will arrive on Monday at the earliest, so I'll spend the weekend basking in my misery while most of you will be watching the DVD. Well, in fact I have something to do on Saturday, so maybe it's for the better, but still I can't help feeling a bit envious, even though I am happy for you all.

Seriously, thank you for the reminder about respecting the rules and the copyright.

For everyone who is in doubt about what is allowed and what is not, please refer to these tweets by Hyunie's fans who kindly translated the main points of the warning posted on the Daum Cafe:

So, please chingus: not only be careful and refrain from uploading copyrighted content on IG, Twitter, etc. but also please avoid sharing here such posts found on social media here. Even if we are all super curious and eager to comment and spazz, it is important that we act responsibly and stick to the rules,   so as not to create problems. Otherwise moderators could even close the thread and no one wants this to happen  I think. Thank you.

• Like 18
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

:wub::wub::wub:

Honestly, I don't know if I should thank you for taking the time to quickly share your impressions here (because, I mean, in your shoes probably I would have selfishly just stayed glued to the screen and used every second of my time to take in the new stuff :lol::tongue::lol::tongue:) or hate you because your comments (in addition to what is going around  in the various sns) are making me die even more of anticipation. :crazy::unsure::lol::tongue:

I think my copy will arrive on Monday at the earliest, so I'll spend the weekend basking in my misery while most of you will be watching the DVD. Well, in fact I have something to do on Saturday, so maybe it's for the better, but still I can't help feeling a bit envious, even though I am happy for you all.

Seriously, thank you for the reminder about respecting the rules and the copyright.

For everyone who is in doubt about what is allowed and what is not, please refer to these tweets by Hyunie's fans who kindly translated the main points of the warning posted on the Daum Cafe:

So, please chingus: not only be careful and refrain from uploading copyrighted content on IG, Twitter, etc. but also please avoid sharing here such posts found on social media here. Even if we are all super curious and eager to comment and spazz, it is important that we act responsibly and stick to the rules,   so as not to create problems. Otherwise moderators could even close the thread and no one wants this to happen  I think. Thank you.

But it can be shared in private right? Like dmed it to someone, or maybe create a private convo for it huhu. 

• Like 3

Away  a few days for my aunts's funeral ...coming to this thread &  read  @babyval22 comment give me so many feels .Hihihi...Saw some photos on sns & make me smiling like an idiot too :D

Yes ,we don't know their real status but I believe this DVD photos & videos can make my FAITH  on Namji couple become stronger !!Hihi I m willing to wait for them..at least till end of 2019 :lol:

• Like 14

Congrats to those that have received the dvd! I have millions regrets that I did not just buy it and deal with the consequences later hahaha. If anything juicy comes up, let us know I will DM you guys!! Promise I’ll be a good girl and follow the regulations. If anyone wanna open a private conversation group, count me in! Ok, time to deal with bullshits at work, see you later.

p/s: any Malaysian shippers here?? Hahaha

• Like 7

Just finished unpacking the contents and while I can’t go into too much detail for fears of violating the rules, let me just say....my heart fluttered! :wub:  JCW has the look of a man fallen deep.  Regardless of how talented of an actor he is, the way he looks at NJH cannot be manufactured or faked for cameras.  There’s a particular photo (I think it’s new since I’ve never seen it anywhere else) that gives it away...sorry, I can’t say much more about it.  I know for a fact once I start watching the dvds, I’m doomed!  If the contents in this D-cut is a reflection of the director’s point of view, I think I can say he’s also a fan and shipper of this sweet couple!  

• Like 20

1 hour ago, fffnnn said:

Congrats to those that have received the dvd! I have millions regrets that I did not just buy it and deal with the consequences later hahaha. If anything juicy comes up, let us know I will DM you guys!! Promise I’ll be a good girl and follow the regulations. If anyone wanna open a private conversation group, count me in! Ok, time to deal with bullshits at work, see you later.

Saya saya.

Tell me if u have any info. Waiting eagerly

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

Holy *sharks*!

My set arrives in the office this morning! Totally not expecting it to be so soon, since I ordered it only 2.5 weeks back.  Also there was no notification via email or anything about my shipment.

Office receptionist brought a box to my table and I was like "wah, who is it for?  My boss?" She said it is for you.  I totally forgot about it and was like? "Huh? ... from Korea?"  

LOL

I opened it and Voila!!! 

I6e709PtsPhQ8xO83iFgWpwIEWh9NlmeILO--WpR

3jIh7HUkZLJfvASNZ9Zh3k-FFhKCqxi1oZzDANv3

esuJTkGJezDZAbCj9ia8_m60qcbTN76Teb7EkdG7

Da**!! How I wish I can unpack everything and start watching all the Bonus Special Cut!

Wooooooooooohoooooooooooooo!! I managed to load photos in Soompi! .... for the many years that I have been on soompi, although not so active, only now I managed to load them!

Edited by Swanflwer
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, fffnnn said:

Hahaha 

Saya ! 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, minyakisya23 said:

Mee too pleasee:bawling:

the same situation I am a silent lucker for a long time and I am from latin america and it is very complicated to acquire the DVD so there is some charitable soul that can share in private even if it is something minimal just to maintain the illusion, I will be very grateful, even If you can not understand, we must protect our partner

• Like 3

8 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Okie guys.. it's well known that SP Dcut is finally out and i will be honest to say i received mine and have binge watched it. So much feels. It was totally worth it. But due to regulations in Soompi, just would like to remind all not to share it here to protect our home okie? I can only say you have to search around to find snippets of it, and even then, its also actually not allowed to be shared on social media. So if u wanna stay in the trend, my only advice is this. Gahh.

And i can only say... i have to cover my eyes when i watched 27 min of namji kisses. That was literally the death of me.

It feels so good to read this.. Me wating for my dvd copy.. Just out of curiosity want to know does it. Include courtroom kiss scenes too :)

• Like 10

Just because - as @babyval22 would say - I am taking my job as the appointed anniversary reminder for this thread seriously :tongue: (and because I am trying not to think about the Dvd so much....)...

1 year ago.... Our SP squad was shooting the Dance / election teaser!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 

(sorry I am in the office and need to start working now, so I don't have the time to find more pics and vids of that teaser  for the celebration:this will have to do for now from me, but please do not hesitate to add more ^_^:lol:

• Like 21

Hello i'm REALLY new here. I'm a silent lurker like most of you guys too/ should be called a guest in here, before because i have a problems in joining this account from last year :bawling:  today, i tried my best to sign up in here, and finally!! i got itt..ahhh, so i have heard about suspar dvd? it has been released, right? i asked my parents to buy me those dvd, but that one is too priceyy!! since i am still a uni student in a  second year, i got no chance to buy/ purchase the dvd. fck my life, i have to thrift in my savings for the sake of my daily life too.. i saw some glimpse from the dvd wahhhhhh, its greatt if i can have those dvd tooo :confounded: 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, midorinokerochan said:

Just because - as @babyval22 would say - I am taking my job as the appointed anniversary reminder for this thread seriously :tongue: (and because I am trying not to think about the Dvd so much....)...

1 year ago.... Our SP squad was shooting the Dance / election teaser!!! HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! 

(sorry I am in the office and need to start working now, so I don't have the time to find more pics and vids of that teaser  for the celebration:this will have to do for now from me, but please do not hesitate to add more ^_^:lol:

HAHAHAH! All our anniversaries are coming in nicely! Thank you my dear reminding us! Actually, come to think of it, is there any other drama that uses such promotional tactics? LOL! Happy 1 year anniversary to when wookie shouted "jihyun ah~~~" and she went "oppa~~~~" who has been upgraded to turtle orabeoni. Keke.

ctto

I bet everyone of us are busy with watching the dcut this period of time. Wahahaha.

Oh, anyway, i saw some asked about the difference between the pink and yellow packaging.. basically one is the DVD version, the other is the blu-ray version. (: But the contents and all are still the same~

• Like 11
  • LOL 5
  • Thanks 3

14 hours ago, ninjashipper said:

Some of you received the SP Director cut, congrats! 

Let us know if you find something crispy :tongue:

I am crying over how broke I am, searching for every hints on soompi or insta :bawling:

Same goes to me :(

• Like 3