[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, pauliza said:

. I haven't read  last 2 pages & st ill  not read your fan fic yet .Just came to last pages & saw  @midorinokerochan post :D

In my opinion ,if she felt uncomfortable she will edit or deleted the first part of the captions not just added a few more captions.Just my pov :D

Sorry . I just wokeup so my head was all fuzzy Hehe. Right unnie! She was totally shy not at all uncomfortable. uri hyunnie knows what shes doing so she wouldnt have posted it if she felt uncomfortable. So im with u unnie.

@midorinokerochan If u dont Mind can you edit my quote unnie pls? If not others might get confused reading it. Thank u in advance!

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Yesterday I tried to watch I AM NOT A ROBOT...and guess what .... .EPIC FAIL.

My 3rd attempt at starting a drama other than SP which hasnt gone as planned. 

I cant stop focusing on jiji couple...story of my life lol

Haven't started it yet..hehe. I will watch it for Yoo SeungHo though :lol:

After SP the drama that I have finished was Mad Dog.. nothing follows as of today..Still stucked with SP :wub::rolleyes::lol::heart:

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

49 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Count me in chingus,  watched it too last night.. it quite funny, just for sake of pleasuring my night it just good to watch, but to make me hooked like SP, hurm long way to go for them to be same level as SP drama interm of chemistry, acting and plot (predictable plot for im not robot)

After that back to rewatch SP BTS haha:glasses:

This weekend will rerun back SP eps1 myb will stop at eps10 (if possible to stop) haha 

• Like 10
  • LOL 2

7 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

But is the result  of this voting meaningful for the official SBS awards? I think the actual voting for the SBS awards will be done through the SBS official internet website, or am I wrong? In fact I understood that this was just something for SBS Catch... :blink: Though, maybe, it could be used as a pre-selection for the kiss scenes to be voted later for the SBS awards 2017... Anyone knows for sure??

Anyway, I've voted with my accounts and upvoted other comments for SP ^_^

One more question: as I was quickly checking all the comments/votes this morning I've noticed that some people are casting votes (with the same account) for different kisses of Temperature of Love... Is that possible??? My assumption, even if we have not been able to confirm it so far, is that each account can vote only once and only for 1 kiss. But if one account can leave multiple comments voting for different kisses, and these votes are valid, I am so gonna spam SBS Catch voting for every single kiss in SP :lol::lol::lol:  

At any rate, thanks to all the Sutners and NamJi shippers who have voted and to those who are spreading the word through their social media accounts... you are the best!

A small gift for taking the time to support NamJi (and an encouragement for those who have not voted yet... why the hesitation? Do you need some convincing? here you are:) sooooo agree with the original caption! :D

"It was a Kiss to level mountains and shake stars from the sky. It was a Kiss to make angels faint and demons weep…a passionate, demanding, soul-searing Kiss that nearly knocked the earth off its axis":wub::wub::wub: 

Unnie im sorry i missed your previous post that you quoted me!! Only did I realize When you quoted me again yesterday! The voting is valid unnie so worry not. MAy be they planned to do the first round with viewers vote from sbs catch instead of sbs official wedsite?? Then I asked riririru and this is what she told me "sbs catch only told to comment our fav scene(s) there, i dont think its an actual vote really".

Tbh im confused!!! TT Yes some are using the same account to vote and they just keep on voting... ottoke!! Now i feel tempted to vote twice from each account. Tbvh i find this entire SBSCAtch thing vague! I  mean they didnt tell us why they were asking for the fav scene. How many times we could vote or if we can use the same account. Whats the purpose of this entire thing? Why dont they sound serious about the voting system?? Do I make sense unnie?? or am i blabbering ??

Btw Thank you for understanding unnie! Felt really bad for confusing you *face palms myself* . Hahaha our misunderstanding lol :lol: Thank you for editing the post <3

• Like 13

53 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

Right! And what I find remarkable is that if I am not mistaken his statement comes from an interview done on the same day of the photoshoot for SP (translated here: https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/14/drama-ji-chang-wooks-qa-interview-for-suspicious-partner-revealed/#more-23787  - credit to Ji Chang Wook's Kitchen), so early on. In a way, it's understandable that that he was monitoring his fans' initial reaction to the casting and their expectations, and of course he had to encourage them to see the chemistry, but the fact that he choose to mention specifically this point to me sounds like he was genuinely happy that people noticed the similarity between them and at the same time wanted more people to see them that way... Maybe I can't explain this properly, but kind of fishing for feedback on that point (as you would do  in the initial stages of liking someone, and go around asking your friends "don't you think we look compatible", etc.)  :lol:

I didnt think of it from this POV! Hahaha. What you say down here makes sense too chingu! Hahahha. 

48 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Hahaha. I think i'm worst. I havent watch any drama completely and i have 2 exams on sat and sun but today i just watched bits and pieces of SP again. Putting the episodes in my phone is totally not helping with the withdrawal symptoms at all. T.T

• Like 7
  • LOL 6

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

Tbh im confused!!! TT Yes some are using the same account to vote and they just keep on voting... ottoke!! Now i feel tempted to vote twice from each account. Tbvh i find this entire SBSCAtch thing vague! I  mean they didnt tell us why they were asking for the fav scene. How many times we could vote or if we can use the same account. Whats the purpose of this entire thing? Why dont they sound serious about the voting system?? Do I make sense unnie?? or am i blabbering ?

Hahahah. I also feel that its very very vague this comments thingy they're doing. Also, i realised u dun have to subscribe to comment too. Anyway i just did what i could and used all my accs to comment and thats that. Keke. Maybe they are trying to get a sensing for the year end awards. Keke. I really hope SP will win sth man. That couple award, if sbs doesnt include them, i'm boycotting their dramas. LOL. 

• Like 10

7 hours ago, pauliza said:
Director; " Obstinately I will do it " kk
Jiwook; "No, I can  do it alone."
Bonghee; " No."
Jiwook; " Coz it tickles."
Bonghee; "Ahh coz it tickles... haha" " Oppa is easily tickled, he said."
Director; " Ahh really?"
Jiwook; " Side especially " .
Bonghee; " I'd like to tease him... kk.
Jiwook;" The line...if you do this, I can't stand it... What can't I stand it? ... what does that mean?"
 Director;" kkkk...it means that you can't stand the tickles." .
Jiwook; " Then I can't stand it. "
Director; "  Bbong ah, then you put in this one deeply." Bonghee; "Then I will make you not be tickled" "I will put this one in... kkkk ."
Director; " Be sick rather than it tickles... hahaha.
Bonghee; So would it be good to be sick rather ?
Jiwook; " Ouch, you are more cruel than JeongHyunsu." . . .

Jiwook; " It's okay. I will do this alone." .

credit to @changwook10 ig for the translation

Why are they so cute and funny together!!! Look at their convos man. 

@reader123 Welcome on board chingu! Quoting your point below...

4. Body language. We could go on all day long taking about this subject in particular but ¯ll focus in only one aspect of it. You may remember Blanca Cobb, body language expert who studied Prince Harry and Megans behavior during their interview. She said that an increase of eye blinks is an uncontrollable physiological response to anxiety or excitement. So, In the award presentation together poor JCW couldn't hide how nervous he was when he called her "Yeppo" and his speech became less fluent, this I believe proves that he actually was very smitten in January and he had strong feelings for her already when he drew her as his ideal type in March

I actually forgot that he called her "Yeppo" at the SMA...!!! So this makes it 4 times wookie called hyunnie YEPPO.

Attention shippers! wookie had surpassed a hatrick and on his way to a double hatrick!!! Daebak! 2 more for a double hatrick keke...

1) "Yeppo" at SP Press conference 

2) "Yeppo" in SP Vlive

3) "Yeppo" at Jiscovery

4) "Yeppo" at SMA (Jan 2017)

5) Now i wonder how many times wookie might have called hyunnie yeppo in private? (valid delulu right?) :wub::D

Uri Ji goner finds hyunnie pretty both inside out! :heart:

• Like 11
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

35 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Count me in chingus,  watched it too last night.. it quite funny, just for sake of pleasuring my night it just good to watch, but to make me hooked like SP, hurm long way to go for them to be same level as SP drama interm of chemistry, acting and plot (predictable plot for im not robot)

After that back to rewatch SP BTS haha:glasses:

This weekend will rerun back SP eps1 myb will stop at eps10 (if possible to stop) haha 

So im not the only one. Finished "this is my first life" and watched it for the refreshing story line and thats it. Im just sticking with running man atm. Thats the only thing thats making me miss namji a tad bit less. I remember there was a scene between kwangsoo and jung soo min and  guess what they played the song hyunnie sang at the kbs award 2014 as a background music!!! I was triggered by namji moment once again lol! Remembered how smitten and aware hyunnie and wookie were of each other! Im chincha a goner! Ottoke! :lol:

20 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahah. I also feel that its very very vague this comments thingy they're doing. Also, i realised u dun have to subscribe to comment too. Anyway i just did what i could and used all my accs to comment and thats that. Keke. Maybe they are trying to get a sensing for the year end awards. Keke. I really hope SP will win sth man. That couple award, if sbs doesnt include them, i'm boycotting their dramas. LOL. 

Right chingu! C'mon a voting system for an award must be very serious where you spell out the rules, which makes me think that this has nothing to do with SBS best kiss award! SBS better award namji bcz they are the most eligible candidate (an unbiased pov).

IF they dont give it to namji i have really good stuff to tell SBS lol. Count me in im boycotting Sbs dramas as well LOL

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

4 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Wahh @masthu  give you :thumbsup: you should start writing in fanfict, :glasses:

Reveal hidden contents

Welcome to the family @reader123 nothing to be sorry for your logical thought and the length of the post, dont worry we do love reading realistic comment, analysis about these two, as much we can relate, almost shipper here are in sync interm of thoughts about these two lovely person behaviours pre & post SP, it just the matter of our interpretation might be differ, ( by the way I like your post, glad you may spazz here from time to time if any come across your mind, we were very welcoming :smiley: )

I think I had been.hypnotized by no6 wherever I saw "6" I cant contain myself from thinking & curious about their post. Curiosity getting higher when I started to look back their IG, checked when NJH stopped like JCW pic, but still like CTJ pic after SP, How she avoided like his pic, & some other things which I still sort it out with relevant reference. 

:sweat: , 

haha thank you dearie :blush: Im not that confident with my english to write fanfics chinguya

Same here chingu! Whenever I see 06 i remember namji.  Dont worry chingu we have 1 year and 6 months to connect the dots. Lets connect them by taking our time. Fighting! 

4 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

The REAL fanfiction 

Haha

Im loling at the word REAL :lol:. With namji reel and real simply blurs out :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 3

Looking at this pic (release by Glorious) made me realize that bong hee was not supposed to look at jiwook during this scene. She was supposed to cup her hands to the falling rain droplets. But in here it looks like she’s gazing at wookie. Her hands might have been be acting but her thoughts and feelings are elsewhere. 

Then again im not surprised since they were all along nam ji hyun and ji chang wook during the rain scene.

While the star gazes at the moon, the moon gazes back with her lovely smile  :heart:

DQWKx-5XcAATu2f.jpg

Credit to Glorious

looking at the moon...

• Like 19

38 minutes ago, masthu said:

haha thank you dearie :blush: Im not that confident with my english to write fanfics chinguya

Same here chingu! Whenever I see 06 i remember namji.  Dont worry chingu we have 1 year and 6 months to connect the dots. Lets connect them by taking our time. Fighting! 

Im loling at the word REAL :lol:. With namji reel and real simply blurs out :D

1 year 6 months... 6 months... wahahahaha. Chincha a goner we are, okie maybe it's just a selected few of us. LOL.

16 minutes ago, masthu said:

Looking at this pic (release by Glorious) made me realize that bong hee was not supposed to look at jiwook during this scene. She was supposed to cup her hands to the falling rain droplets. But in here it looks like she’s gazing at wookie. Her hands might have been be acting but her thoughts and feelings are elsewhere. 

Then again im not surprised since they were all along nam ji hyun and ji chang wook during the rain scene.

While the star gazes at the moon, the moon gazes back with her lovely smile  :heart:

Credit to Glorious

looking at the moon...

You made a good point dearie.. although honestly, hahaha. it may be captured in that moment when they were rehearsing or sth. Wakakaka.

2 minutes ago, masthu said:

Few more days to our 6 month anniversary and we have 200 followers already!!! :heart:

You guys are jjang!!!

6 again! Hahaha. Okie nvm me. I'm just mad. LOL.

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

@babyval22 hi chingu! i mostly referred to this site for the addresses, they have a pretty thorough list :) not just SP but other dramas as well!!

@masthu @currentlyobsessed thanks chingus! i don't mind sharing more namji related photos with the group but others have my face on them so i'd leave those out :lol: here are some photos of the suspicious house tho (i regret not taking like 98987453 photos)

Spoiler

jRq37ya.jpg

i visited early in the morning so the gate was closed :( i wonder if they open it later in the day since this happens to be an office irl

also, a car was parked inside... prosecutor noh??? :lol:

9TpNVSb.jpg

notice the first balcony with gray railing, if i'm not mistaken that's where jealous jiwook does his childish water-spraying LMAO

3vDn19H.jpg

our goblin equivalent of the famous wall? LOL

56vXEmu.jpg

the suspicious house actually has a nice view of the n seoul tower, i don't think they showed that in the drama!

NOTE: pls don't take out of this forum :)

• Like 19
  • Thanks 5

1 hour ago, erjo said:

@babyval22 hi chingu! i mostly referred to this site for the addresses, they have a pretty thorough list :) not just SP but other dramas as well!!

@masthu @currentlyobsessed thanks chingus! i don't mind sharing more namji related photos with the group but others have my face on them so i'd leave those out :lol: here are some photos of the suspicious house tho (i regret not taking like 98987453 photos)

Aww thanks for sharing even more pictures!!! I LOVE THESE! They had so many good scenes in that driveway to the house too! Please do share more if you can. I would totally have taken 75394359 photos if I went to visit these spots LOL :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, erjo said:

Thank you dearie for sharing where you get the info and for more pic~~~~~ so envious!!! @attriste we should totally go korea before #korea2019 to explore first. LOL!

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

1 year 6 months... 6 months... wahahahaha. Chincha a goner we are, okie maybe it's just a selected few of us. LOL.

You made a good point dearie.. although honestly, hahaha. it may be captured in that moment when they were rehearsing or sth. Wakakaka.

6 again! Hahaha. Okie nvm me. I'm just mad. LOL.

Eventhough they were rehearsing, his sparkling eyes couldnt lie.... 

• Like 15

DAY6 Selects Their Favorite Tracks From Monthly Release Project

Wonpil mentioned “You Were Beautiful,” as well, but added, “I liked this song the most before, but I changed my mind after our December track ‘I Like You’ was released.” He shared that when he first listened to it, he appreciated that the emotion of “liking” is portrayed as being very special. “It is a heart-fluttering song of confessing, but it also hit my heart.”

Young K also selected “I Like You,” commenting, “I think it is the song most fitting for the last album.” He revealed that he likes the song’s feeling of saying “I like you” and comforting someone who is having a difficult day. It is a song he wants to sing to people like his parents, members, and fans.

We  know who needs comforting at the moment bcz he defintely will have difficult days to come (may the Almighty make it easy upon him). May be Hyunnie wanted to comfort wookie since he was off to the army on day 6.  Letting a person know how much you love them and care  for them will definitely make the other person feel more confident and will help him/her find comfort in it when things get rough. Its just my pov :)

It made me happy reading this article  <3 . 

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/06/day6-selects-favorite-tracks-monthly-release-project/

Edited by masthu
  • Like 18
  • Thanks 1