[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

There will be no update from Hyuni while wookie is out for his short vacation. she can't waste any time studying and dating at the same time kekekeke!!! She'll update when he's back to MS... has she not done this before? MIA while counting days before Wookie enlisted and then all of a  sudden an update of an old pic right after he's enlisted? She will say hello soon :blush:

• Like 9
  • LOL 10

17 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

In the end i tried to google and naver translate it first. I suspect this award might be given in the SBS awards at the end of the year. Anyway, the things i do for namji. *facepalms* i went to run though other comments which i think were voting for SP and translated their reason. hahahaha Even though the translation is horrible, i copied and paste this comment from another fan too. hahaha

수상한파트너/배드신

I suspect this means suspicious partner/bed scene or sth. it's referring to their third kiss. The super epic one. LOL. I hope i'm correct though! Can u imagine how hilarious it will be if all the international namji shippers all paste the same thing. LOL. Hope our resident translators can correct me! Hahaha. @riririru

And btw, i think it's a fierce competition between while you were sleeping (cos of the huge fanbase of both LJS and Suzy) and temperature of love too. Gahhh. this is seriously weird. why would SBS subject themselves to reading comments on youtube? can't they just do a poll or sth man~ And.. isn't it obvious based on the view count? Our age restricted BTS video is on the main page of SBS catch anyway. hahaha. Makes it super easy to tell the popularity right? Okie, my bad. I may be super biased. LOL.

edit: you might want to try 수상한파트너/첫 키스 i just google/naver translate first kiss to korean and this was what came out. hahahaha

in my translator its give this(Suspicious Partner / Beddings)

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, tomago said:

Hahah. I tot I was the only one running thru the comments and Google translating it. I saw a lot posting the wash basin kiss? That’s the 2nd kiss scene right? 

Yah~ i saw alot of wash basin one and i started laughing. The only wash basin scene jibong have is the one BH ask JW not to look at her like that. HAhahs. the 2nd kiss has no wash basin.. LOL. It was a tea preparation scene. Hahahahahahaha. Both of us are so hilarious!

• Like 5
  • LOL 9

The Package (jTBC) 27.87%  (3,603 votes) 

While You Were Sleeping (SBS) 24.19%  (3,127 votes) 

Suspicious Partner (SBS) 16.98%  (2,195 votes) 

The Legend of the Blue Sea (SBS) 10.52%  (1,360 votes) 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

9 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Yah~ i saw alot of wash basin one and i started laughing. The only wash basin scene jibong have is the one BH ask JW not to look at her like that. HAhahs. the 2nd kiss has no wash basin.. LOL. It was a tea preparation scene. Hahahahahahaha. Both of us are so hilarious!

I was wondering whether the Google translation is correct or not.. lol.. I need our resident Translator~~ @riririru 

• Like 11

All the comments in sbs catch's comment section are in Korean .Huhu..what should we write there ??Can somebody just list down a few suggested comments & we just  copy/paste there ?Are we allowed to leave a comment in English ?

• Like 12

55 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

There will be no update from Hyuni while wookie is out for his short vacation. she can't waste any time studying and dating at the same time kekekeke!!! She'll update when he's back to MS... has she not done this before? MIA while counting days before Wookie enlisted and then all of a  sudden an update of an old pic right after he's enlisted? She will say hello soon :blush:

Maybe Wookie will be back to his camp tomorrow, and Hyunnii will update her IG this weekend...

My guess... 

Delulu 

• Like 8
  • LOL 5

15 minutes ago, pauliza said:

All the comments in sbs catch's comment section are in Korean .Huhu..what should we write there ??Can somebody just list down a few suggested comments & we just  copy/paste there ?Are we allowed to leave a comment in English ?

Hahah. Dearie u can copy and paste what i wrote in my earlier post.. Although u might want to wait for our translators' help in giving us a few options too. I have another 2 more google account that can be used to comment. LOL. 

I'm not sure if writing in english will help though. But never say never although i guess korean will be the safest. Hahas. 

12 minutes ago, khalinkikyo said:

Maybe Wookie will be back to his camp tomorrow, and Hyunnii will update her IG this weekend...

My guess... 

Delulu 

I honestly won't be surprised if it happens. Hahaha. But the question is how will we know exactly when did wookie's vacay start and when it ends or if it has ended alr. Hahs. 

• Like 13

3 hours ago, babyval22 said:

In the end i tried to google and naver translate it first. I suspect this award might be given in the SBS awards at the end of the year. Anyway, the things i do for namji. *facepalms* i went to run though other comments which i think were voting for SP and translated their reason. hahahaha Even though the translation is horrible, i copied and paste this comment from another fan too. hahaha

수상한파트너/배드신

I suspect this means suspicious partner/bed scene or sth. it's referring to their third kiss. The super epic one. LOL. I hope i'm correct though! Can u imagine how hilarious it will be if all the international namji shippers all paste the same thing. LOL. Hope our resident translators can correct me! Hahaha. @riririru

And btw, i think it's a fierce competition between while you were sleeping (cos of the huge fanbase of both LJS and Suzy) and temperature of love too. Gahhh. this is seriously weird. why would SBS subject themselves to reading comments on youtube? can't they just do a poll or sth man~ And.. isn't it obvious based on the view count? Our age restricted BTS video is on the main page of SBS catch anyway. hahaha. Makes it super easy to tell the popularity right? Okie, my bad. I may be super biased. LOL.

edit: you might want to try 수상한파트너/첫 키스 i just google/naver translate first kiss to korean and this was what came out. hahahaha

Most kor fans called the bed scene kiss as laundry basket kiss (빨래통키스) so you might want to type 수상한파트너 / 빨래통키스 hehehehe

• Like 13
  • Thanks 6

For the NamJi shippers who can't find the SBS Catch'c post here is an instruction. Let's all work hard together as one big NamJi shippers family. 

1. Go to SBS Catch Youtube channel

2. You will see Home, Videos, Playlists, etc. Click on Community

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3re3ueOE_6VZK85zlEUWFA/community

3. Click on Comment and enter 수상한파트너 / 빨래통키스 or your Sutner's kissing scene of choice.

giphy.gif&key=e1055943cbe6c745b1f0786646

• Like 16
  • Thanks 3

10 minutes ago, daloula said:

Because there are never too many hot sp gifs:

Right!!!

I like this too Dalal.....

so carnal :ph34r:                                                ooooops.....

look at them........ just look at them....... captions not needed! :tongue:

giphy.gif&key=bec78eeaa5a430221cad776858

• Like 15
  • LOL 6

Are we sharing hot gifs?

:ph34r: Let me add The morning after scene:heart:.....

tumblr_os3r5sLPaB1r3hdhfo1_r2_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_os3r5sLPaB1r3hdhfo2_r2_540.gif

tumblr_os3r5sLPaB1r3hdhfo3_r2_540.gif
tumblr_os3r5sLPaB1r3hdhfo4_r2_540.gif

Spoiler

tumblr_os3r5sLPaB1r3hdhfo5_r2_540.gif

credit dazzlingkai at tumblr

So sad that I have to hide these beauties under spoiler. Just look at Wookie... The adoration in his eyes to the woman cocooned in his hands.... :wub:

• Like 14
  • LOL 5

17 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Right!!!

I like this too Dalal.....

so carnal :ph34r:                                                ooooops.....

look at them........ just look at them....... captions not needed! :tongue:

I get what you mean...It’s winter here but I can only feel the heat:

RegalValidCamel-size_restricted.gif

ArtisticDisfiguredCockerspaniel-size_res

Spoiler

UnluckyAcademicBoutu-size_restricted.gif

ShadyPaltryKomododragon-size_restricted.

PleasedFabulousCat-size_restricted.gif

WaterloggedConcreteKoalabear-size_restri

I’m just helping you guys reduce your electricity bills by creating some natural heat lmao

• Like 8
  • LOL 12

30 minutes ago, daloula said:

I’m just helping you guys reduce your electricity bills by creating some natural heat lmao

haahaahahahah

37 minutes ago, poppy9523md said:

Are we sharing hot gifs?

:ph34r: Let me add The morning after scene:heart:.....

I'll drink to that!!

Related image

then I sit and wait for flies...........

Image result

they better not come today when I am at home all day :tongue:

Image result

• Like 5
  • LOL 10

7 hours ago, riririru said:

Most kor fans called the bed scene kiss as laundry basket kiss (빨래통키스) so you might want to type 수상한파트너 / 빨래통키스 hehehehe

Thank you riri! *muakies!* eh.. Hahaha. If you don't mind, can you type out the option of kisses for us? Hahahah. I love the court kiss too but have no idea how to type that in korean. Hahah. So maybe can help us type out first kiss and court kiss? Hehehheeh. Komawayo! *big big huggles* 

4 hours ago, luvforever said:

For the NamJi shippers who can't find the SBS Catch'c post here is an instruction. Let's all work hard together as one big NamJi shippers family. 

1. Go to SBS Catch Youtube channel

2. You will see Home, Videos, Playlists, etc. Click on Community

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3re3ueOE_6VZK85zlEUWFA/community

3. Click on Comment and enter 수상한파트너 / 빨래통키스 or your Sutner's kissing scene of choice.

Thanks dearie for helping to share info on how we can do this! Hope this will be shared across the social media platform to inform namji shippers everywhere to do our part! Wahahaha. Time to spread info my dears. This, can spread far and wide. Hahahha. 

• Like 17

12 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Thank you riri! *muakies!* eh.. Hahaha. If you don't mind, can you type out the option of kisses for us? Hahahah. I love the court kiss too but have no idea how to type that in korean. Hahah. So maybe can help us type out first kiss and court kiss? Hehehheeh. Komawayo! *big big huggles* 

Thanks dearie for helping to share info on how we can do this! Hope this will be shared across the social media platform to inform namji shippers everywhere to do our part! Wahahaha. Time to spread info my dears. This, can spread far and wide. Hahahha. 

First kiss / no-bgm kiss 첫키스 / 무음키스

Courtroom kiss 법정키스

Hospital kiss 병원키스

Morning kiss 모닝키스 / 모뽀

Ppl on dc are commenting for the bed scene kiss tehehehe

• Like 12
  • Thanks 5

" The remarkable ad lib was that one." " When i hurt my legs, Jiwook tried to lift me in his arms like princess but failed because of heaviness. And he carried me on his back to my room. "
. " That was the scene that Jiwook had to lift me in his arms like princess and My heart supposed to be fluttering and go to my room. " .
However  when rehearsing, oppa made an idea .
We said "If we do like this, it will be fun" and let's do it we agreed. 
Thus that scene was made!!

Thus this ad lib scene was born.
Bonghee; " You don't need to be sorry much and feel sorry suitably "
Jiwook; " Wait a minute " " Excuse me  for a minute." " ah- hu I have to carry you on a piggyback ride. "
Bonghee; " Can you do piggyback ride?"
 Jiwook; " Absolutely, I can." " Where do I go?" " " to your room? "
Bonghee;" Yes, yes"( yeye) .

Behind the scenes 

credit to @changwook10 ig 

• Like 14