[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hello everyone,I am a silent lurker. I have posted here 2 to 3 times.

Just dropping by to say our ship is indeed sailing. Many neutral kdrama fans have liked Ji chang wook's chemistry with Nam Ji Hyun. They say its the best.

If flies have spent the time and effort to post in their own shipping thread rather than here there's wouldn't be still stuck on 100s. 

If you are a die hard Nam Ji Hyun fan or Ji Chang Wook fan I suggest you to post on their own threads this one is solely for NamJi shippers. If you are a well wisher you are welcome here but please don't spread negativity here. We respect both Ji chang wook and Nam Ji Hyun and their decisions. We know our boundaries. The day they announce dating someone else we will respectfully drop the ship and wish the best for them but right now we will believe only what we see.

@rose90 you are in no position to say that just because he kissed his co star as the script demanded he is not good for nam ji hyun. He is very sincere and respectful man. He will never hurt his/her partner. He has just done his job.He deserves to be acknowledged he is one off the finest actors. He doesn't deserve any hate.

BTW the k2 was filmed much before sp. So there's no point in comparing that kiss. He denied all the dating rumors faster than the pizza delivery guy who delivers pizza.

EDIT: I JUST NOTICED I THINK ITS THE SAME PERSON VERY OBVIOUS FLY  STOP WASTING YOUR TIME USING MULTIPLE ACCOUNTS. 

• Like 22
  • LOL 2

5 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Wooow... So today's issue is : kissing scene :o

Ready!!!!!!! :D:lol:

Yes, let's talk about kiss scenes. But SP kiss scenes. I'll never get tired of those. :tongue::wub::tongue:

I think here I have mostly commented on the first kiss, so let me talk about the 3rd kiss this time.

There's so much I could write about it, but since we've already dissected it and commented in any possible way, I'll keep this short. :wink:

For reference:

(bts version, but it's basically the same thing we see in the drama scene only from a different angle)

Well, aside from the general hotness of this kiss itself -  an open mouthed kiss, with Wookie devouring Hyunie and and our baby girl responding just as passionately - I have to say that what awes me every single time is NJH's hands. 

Although not so common, I think we have all seen other passionate kisses in Kdramas, right? Well done kisses where it's not just about camera angles and editing, and/or the guy doing all the work while the girl just stands there. Such kisses do exist, even in k-dramaland. Yet, where some (not all) of those kisses still fail to be completely convincing  - in my opinion, of course - is that the actors' mouths are kissing, but not their full bodies.  

That's why I l-o-v-e that Hyunie's hands in this third kiss - just as in the court kiss - are not idle. Not for a second. They are roaming, exploring, caressing... taking part to the kiss. Whether it's acting or something that she did instinctively (I am not even talking about that at this point), I find it awesome and so beautiful to watch.

The fact  that as soon as she puts down the laundry basket and she manouvers her arms around his neck, her right hand pushes him even closer to her upper body and they are  literally plastered against each other is hot beyond words for me.

And of course the fact that Wookie's is reclutant to let go of her,  even if only to allow her to move her arms around him makes it even hotter... Yes, it's a move they had practiced, but if you ask me it looks better (i.e. prettier for the camera) during the rehearsal because they were not kissing,  there was some space between them and he was not holding her neck so firmly,  so that movement looks more fluid:

91cfd3af4b56c057e493473b42e1b11733a8794f

Compared to this, it looks less smooth during the actual kiss scene. But oh-so-realistic (or so real, if you prefer :tongue:).

So I am not complaining about what we got in the drama, not at all :lol::lol::lol: 

5 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Wahahahaha. I think deep down... We are all hoping their next drama kiss scene would be alot toned down. Hah. Cos it means sth good for us. I literally LOL at your comment dearie. Buahahaha. :lol:

Well, I must be the weird one here, because I hope in the future they'll have other passionate kiss scenes with other actors... and that we will still be able to see the difference between those kisses and SP kisses :wink: That's how much I trust our OTP. :D

Of course, should they choose to have more restrained kiss scenes, it's ok as well. But I think I can bear to watch them kiss other drama partners anyway. Just as I don't have a problem watching actors who are married or in a relationship have some steamy kisses in their dramas (thinking for example about Ji Sung, Jo Jung Suk, etc.)

If they think that having such kiss scenes is important for them as actors, to be able to portray their character better, etc. I want them to feel completely free to do so. They should not be judged for doing their job, and doing their job well

BTW, and this will be really my last word on the subject. We have all agreed that the kiss scenes in SP are hotter, for instance, that the kiss scenes in JCW's previous dramas. Fine. Let's not forget however that these kiss scenes we have been blessed with were made by TWO people. Wookie might have lead those scene because obviously he was more expert, but the kisses wouldn't have been this good if Hyunie had not responded to them they way she did. Or if a different actress,  a dead-fish kisser, had been in her place. Wookie gave Hyunie credit for the beautiful outcome of the romantic and kiss scenes, and so should we. So, if they don't end up together... should she be judged by her future boyfriend (and worse, also by his fans, if she dates another entertainer) because she kissed Ji Chang Wook like that ??? because following this kind of reasoning, this is what should happen too.  It makes no sense at all. So, whoever wants to be protective of Angel Hyunie, please let go of this absurd mindset. Think that, going by this screwed logic, if performing a good kiss scene in a drama/movie  makes you a bad person (or at least a bad romantic partner) because of her acting in an adult romance like SP, NJH is also bound to be considered a bad choice for her future boyfried and get hate and criticism for this... Is that really what you want? :angry:

And now I am off for a day of an afternoon of intensive Christmas shopping :D:tongue: 

ETA: @adi2019jiji  I've just seen your post ... it seems we were thinking a lot along the same lines :wink: NamJi shippers are so in sync! :lol::lol: 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, daloula said:

My initial reaction might have been a little too harsh but that's because eventhough I love NJH dearly thanks to what I've discovered of her, I've been a longer fan of JCW and I've followed his activities for much longer. I have never shipped him with anyone before and it's not because I'm the possessive kind of fans but more because I just couldn't feel anything more in his interactions with his past costars than his usual modus operandi to get closer.

The only one I could feel he was genuinely happy with and close to apart from NJH was HJW but it still felt like admiration and not really a mutual attraction type of relationship.

However, while following him, I've also seen some of his past shippers insult him and his integrity because he didn't give them what they wanted and just did his job as an actor in his following dramas.

The guy has always been clear and honest about his real relationships with his co-stars. He told the press clearly that it was only to create chemistry and that he was dating none of them when it was only knetizens marvelling at their chemistry and wondering if they were dating. Sometimes he just decided to answer the question without even being asked by the press. He just prefers to stop it from growing bigger than knetizens hopes.

As much as I found him different with NJH, I still had that thought that he would maybe do the same and deny any romantic feelings for her since some of the knetizens were even talking about how they should date if they were not, how they were fated and some were even planning their future.

I just hope that if things don't work out the way we hope between JCW and NJH or when the two work with other partners, we will stay level headed and respect the two and their jobs. I hope when he/she does other kiss scenes, he/she won't be disrespected.

The sad part is that since most of the shippers are girls, they tend to identify with the woman and sometimes project their own fears and insecurities on her and usually the guy ends up getting the blame if the two don't end up together. Moreover, the shippers tend to have no problem when the woman has a new male costar but not when the man works with another actress.

PS: Sorry for the long post, I just had to get it out

Well said dalal! I agree with what you are saying here.. I will share my most sincere thoughts here too. I support them both equally, but i won't call myself an individual fan of both. For me, i'm a namji shipper first and foremost, and then nothing else really, to be very honest. Hence, as a fan of the OTP and tandem, to me, it means respecting them and supporting them equally. I won't call myself a wookie fan, or even a hyunni fan cos i don't think i qualify to be one. I think its important to respect everyone for what they are doing, or who they supporting. I know i'm on board this ship willingly, based on my gut feel and based on what i believe and see. However, if one day, it turns out to be wrong, i will still maybe be disappointed and cry a little, but more importantly, i will put my heads up and wish them both the very best too. Their happiness is whats most important. Both are equal to me, i wont protect or love anyone any less. I know alot of fans are very protective hyunni cos she's such an angel. But at the same time, remember that we in reality, dun know them at all. So there's no reason why we have the right to judge what's going on in their personal lives too. Lastly, since this is our shippers thread, our home, we should also be rational and support the 2 captains equally too. Honestly, sometimes i feel so unjust for wookie when i see things he shouldn't be blamed for. LOL. The poor guy can't be blamed for wanting to do his job to the best he can. He also can't be blamed for having such mesmerising gaze too. And its not as if that gaze was freely given to anyone and everyone. Haha. Hope i didnt hurt anyone with this post! Just wanted to share my thoughts regarding this too! Peace! :blush:

• Like 22

9 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I am not here to argue with you @rose90 and obviously I am fan of both CW and JH.  If you also read my previous post I am a quite jealous shipper here.  Even the emcee of real night entertainment when wookie measure her shoulder and gave her a sweet gaze (although she ask him to do so)  even Kim Ye Won when @masthu posted a pic of them laughing together.  I want to cry literality but if you ask me why I want to cry?  Answer is, I am afraid for our baby girl to be broken hearted coz she is so sweet and kindhearted you know if they are really in a relationship, wookie is her first love.  

But hey I want to be fair also with CW,  sometimes the script needed it.  I am wondering why you don't like CW in K2 coz of the kissing scene??  Open your eyes chingu if you compare the kissing scene, his signature kiss is to kiss on upper lip. But in SP he is literally kissing the whole mouth of JH,  biting kiss and off course the famous tongue.  Hahahaha. 

Don't be afraid for our baby girl but we shall pray for her happiness if her happiness is CW then that's good, if she chooses to love somebody else then there nothing we can do about it but to wish her all the happiness same with CW. 

haha that pic with ye won and wookie laughing! i still remember your post unnie lol.

Its okay to feel jeolous at times unnie. That just proves us to be human and not a robot :).

We are very protective of our otp both individually and as a couple. A Shipper and a fan like you unnie knows when to stop and rationalize the situation. 

Sadly some arent like that. If that jealousy consumes one and turns into hate where as all logic and rationality flies outta window we might witness a scene like today, where someone starts hating on wookie due to the mere fact  that he kissed his costar which the script demanded as per the situation.

How can I call myself a shipper if we im hating one part of this ship?? Imma remain as a fan and support my bias individually. We as shippers dont just support only one part of the ship but both of them, come hell or high water. 

@daloula unnie i consider you to be one of those shippers that maintains her coolness and brings us back to reality when ever we go overboard with out delulu. But honestly speaking that hate comment really got me and others super mad . So its not surprising that you felt the same way!  Btw totally agree wiith you unnie!

Edited by masthu
  • Like 18

I just watched Wookie's JP interview. I love what he said about Ji hyunni. :heart:

Me listening to him praising her acting 

DQJ_onPX4AAX9hV.jpg

Credit to @Amic_8197

90% Men fall in love when a girl ties her hair like this.

DQHYQwjUEAAnez0.jpg

Credit to @KOMTJsmiles

here onwards happy vibes...

Ok but this is too cute? :heart:

DQJn76-W0AASwIH.jpg

Credit to @Amic_8197

• Like 18

20 hours ago, achinawa said:

Ikr..no questions asked on who should win best couple..it's a given. Shame on Sbs if namji doesn't win. I'm gonna boycott sbs' upcoming dramas lol:lol: Even the best kiss..all they have to do is check sbs catch and see who had the most number of views ,the comments..and rewatch it again for the "feels" 

Lmao..listerine:lol: I'd prepare our toothbrushes and toothpastes at our clinic then...:tongue::lol: 

Exactly namji winning best kiss and best couple  is a given if the Almighty wills! Worry not chingu SBS already knows the statistics so no wonder they couldnt move on from SP just like its shippers :D

Bwahaha tooth  brushes and tooth paste lmao!!!  :lol: That would be chincha hilarious! I wish i could witness wookies reaction when they give out the gifts for best kiss keke . Anyways im pretty sure uri hyunnie will use the gifts to tease her oppa LOL. :lol::lol:

Btw you are welcome chinguya! :)

• Like 17
  • LOL 1

14 minutes ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

AAAAAAH that moment..... one of our absolute favorite BTS mom:wub:ents 

One of the faves indeed!:heart:^_^

I was gonna reply on some posts with NamJi kisses (I'll attach it here anyway)but then I accidentally deleted all of it..wasn't able to back it up ..and I don't want to type again lolz:lol: .. In summary though...NamJi kisses went from Hot to SIZZLING HOT!!! :wub: I'm no expert at it but that's how it is upon watching. Definitely one of the best ...if not The Best in Kdrama land. 

End of. :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 2

I'm suddenly laughing at the thought of SBS giving listerine as awards again this year. LOL. I can very well imagine hyunni saying she will pass one bottle to chang wookie oppa to use while in camp. Buahahahahha! Sorry ladies, i'm a little off my head today. Hahah. 

And seriously! We really have alot to talk about don't we? 5 more pages and we're hitting 1300 pages. How did the pages fly when both of our captains are on hiatus? LMAO! 

• Like 9
  • LOL 11

10 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Treat the kisses in Wookies latest dramas as meals in the day:

K2 kiss = Breakfast.

Something you need to eat to give u a quick jump start but its quick and simple. Many people even skip breakfast because theres no time and others couldnt be bothered with this meal. 

Healer kiss = Lunch.

Important meal and its nice to have lunch but once again lunch is quick, simple and to the point. Once done you normally have to resume school or work. Business people meet over lunch to discuss. Its a transaction type of meal.

SP kiss = Dinner.

BEST meal of the day. Who cares and remembers about what you had for breakfast or lunch when you had an amazing dinner. People spend the most money on dinners because they are worth it. No one skips dinner by choice.

To summarize, Hyuniii is breakfast, lunch and dinner for Wookie. Lol...cant live without any of it! End of story.

Wookie inhaled Hyuniiis lips in the kisses. I aint EVER seen that on any K Drama.

And don't forget that Hyuni is his snack too. Look at the way he was "snacking' on those lips kekekeke

9 hours ago, Harry97 said:

I am sorry I may sound rude but I don't intend to hurt or offend anyone. Just like others sometimes even I get very pissed when I encounter some unreasonable comments/posts.

I have re watched jcw's all previous drama kisses many times. LOL those kisses are nothing when compared to SP kisses. Out of all kisses if you are feeling threatened by those kiss scenes(IYKWIM) I am sorry I doubt you will be able to ship anyone in future. 

For me jcw is one of the best kissers in the industry. He is an actor just doing his job and if you are shipping him with someone be prepared to face more of those. And if you want her to end up with someone else better don't post it here just leave the thread silently(I took it as an offense #sorrynotsorry coz for me JCW is one of the best out there) I don't understand how can one judge a man for doing his job. If you gonna hate someone for having good onscreen kisses I guess all married couples in industry  should get divorced to end up with someone better.

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

What makes me more upset/angry(I am confused about what I am feeling right now) is out of all kisses you felt threatened by the k2 kiss scenes. TBH he had better chemistry with song yoon ha(step mother). -_- 

This is just random and is not directed towards a particular person. We know who is a shipper and who is a fly so don't think you can fool us or break us with your random concerns and jealousy cover. 

You will only get what you give so be careful with what you post unless you want to be bombarded with all the deadly kissing gifs which ji chang wook and we as shippers are very proud of. And if you can't differentiate an onscreen kiss with an off Screen one I suggest not to board any ship because in the end you will only get disappointed. 

Later don't come to us and say that we are being disrespectful you started it first. When you clearly know this is Namji thread you don't go on bursting about how you feel like not shipping them because of his kiss scenes with some other actress. LOL we have all right to get offended and pissed as a shipper. 

And yes that word is not wrong<_< 

#weneedaflyspatter

nice Chingu!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Ooooooh. You hate CW because of a kiss scene?

NJH had kiss scenes with other actors too, should I hate her too?

who should decide if a person is better than anybody? that is njH to decide

Also, I am 200% sure that SP’s kisses are better than K2. Sorry, just stating a fact.

About being worried over NJH, I got that, but she is an adult and she knows what she get herself into when she accepted the role. She is smart and can take care of herself. I think that that is why JCW was drawn to her too, she doesnt have an attitude.

giphy.gif&key=e1055943cbe6c745b1f0786646

91cfd3af4b56c057e493473b42e1b11733a8794f

suspicious-partner-kiss-59578fb2f0592474

reposting this chingu... let the antis and the doubters BURN!! can you feel the HEAT?

• Like 11
  • LOL 8

Been a busy week so didnt get the time to watch this nor the engagement interview. When i finally watched it all i wanted to do was scream!!! Here's the BTS of HRH prince harry’s and Meghan markle’s interview and couldnt wait to share it with you all. All I can say is OMG!! It gives me similar vibes to the jagiya BTS in SP. :wub:  

In clips released by the BBC (that unfortunately have no sound because their microphones were off, but use your imagination!!!), Markle and Prince Harry are seen joking around together. According to the Telegraph, the couple was teasing each other, mimicking each other’s silly arm gestures, and mock interrogating each other during the interview.

But newly-emerged outtakes from behind-the-scenes at Kensington Palace give an even better clue to the newly-engaged couple's life

A series of clips captured after their interview with Mishal Husain shows the pair larking around with their microphones off, teasing each other as they prepared to answer questions in front of the nation.

Their body language saw them nestle closely together, regularly touching hands and sneaking sidelong glances as each other spoke. 

Ms Markle turns to stare at the Prince in a mock interrogation, before they mimic each other's silly arm gestures in sync.

Speaking about the interview on The One Show, Husain said it was clear that the couple were "very much in love". 

"I had a bit of time with them ahead of us recording hte interview, so we talked a bit in that time as well

"The overall I came away with is clearly they're a couple very much in love. You can see the bond between them, it's there in the body language.

PS: do you see what I see?? If not am I plain delusional??  Someone slap me hard!! cheabal!

https://www.thecut.com/2017/11/meghan-markle-prince-harry-bbc-behind-the-scenes.html

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/28/behind-the-scenes-royal-engagement-interview-prince-harry-meghan/

Edited by masthu
  • Like 12

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

Not an anti nor a doubter..but I feel the heat :wub: Where do I place myself?:wacko::lol:

hahaha!!! it's not for us who have been feeling the heat long long time ago. i want the doubters, flies, antis and those who do not belong to this thread BURN and feel the heat. who knows, they can become shippers too :tongue:

• Like 10
  • LOL 4