[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

13 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

They used same App?  Anyway..  It was the same bgm!!!!!  And same smile!!. We keep finding new coincidences when we can't even finish our findings with the old one.. Can we delulu over this?  :D

Thats nothing wrong to delulu especially when we find something coincidence like this :lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

13 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Thats nothing wrong to delulu especially when we find something coincidence like this :lol:

Well... Was my delulu OVER the top? Cos I'm not sure the do's and don'ts of what constitutes an acceptable delulu...

"Shipping is based on gut feelings and circumstantial evidences which will mostly allude to the term delulu. At the moment all we can do while shipping is being delulu. But hard to deny the multiple coincidences..." (quoted) 

So..~ -_-

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

What's the point of having shippers' paradise, if we can't allowed to be delulu..  Duhhh

• Like 10
  • LOL 12

4 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I feel like telling this chingu ... i know exactly how u feel

LOL. Chingu, tell her she’s not alone! There’s a whole ship of us. Lmao!:lol:

4 hours ago, pauliza said:

And please do tell her to watch behind the scenes & recommend this thread to her .I am 100% confident she will completely insane in Jiji world like us :lol:

That’s the important question- does she KNOW about the BTS? Hahahaha

• Like 8
  • LOL 4

12 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

LMAO yes a whole cruise ship load of us

giphy.gif

• Like 4
  • LOL 11

10 minutes ago, findingserendipity said:

Don't worry I already left a comment on her ig to watch bts .hahaha..If she reply ,then I will tell her about this thread :lol: .

Sound like I am recruiting a new member to be a Jiji Shipper ,right ? :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 16

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

@midorinokerochan your fave moment of the bts remains an enigma to me. The entire scene didnt call for such vibe of ad-lib so I'm wondering that bts is a namji moment bts or a jibong moment bts. LOL. Anyone can enlighten me?

1 hour ago, midorinokerochan said:

Here is a gif to spice it up a little bit :tongue::lol:

Aaaaand... I am also sharing this still I've noticed on the same IG account because JiWook/ChangWook 's eyes and expression are 

ETA: @babyval22 exactly because as you say the scene in the drama did not call for such a playful, happy and relaxed vibe (remember that BH knew she was going to break up with JW in a few minutes, she wouldn't have smiled like that  - compare it with all of her forced other smiles during their date - and even JW, while trying to behave normally, was still shaken by the revelation of the identity of BH's father, so...), I've always taken this part as a BTS, thinking they had finished filming that part of the scene, the PD had said "cut" and they were walking to join the rest of the crew. I might be wrong, but...

Joining in to your convo. Hehe. @babyval22, it’s a namji moment. Heehee. Is this what we call a BTS of a BTS? lol:lol: @midorinokerochan it reminds me of another BTS when Wookie takes Hyunnie to “jail.” That was after filming a serious scene with the psychic ep. In fact, there are a couple of scenes in the BTS when their actions are opposite of what is called for in the drama. They always seems so playful and happy during breaks. Hehe

Reposting~ ah, this moment when they locked eyes was so hot! *melts*

1 hour ago, ysrida_ said:

I just realized this when @Loyal_ss520 shared it to me this morning..I probably didn't notice it clearly when i first saw Mondaycouple post..  :sweatingbullets:

First.. Jcw post :wub: 

Then Hyunnie :wub:

They used same App?  Anyway..  It was the same bgm!!!!!  And same smile!!. We keep finding new coincidences when we can't even finish our findings with the old one.. Can we delulu over this?  :D

Heol! Daebak! Why not? Lol. Rationally, we can say they have the same taste in music. Haha:D

• Like 17

16 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

LMAO yes a whole cruise ship load of us

Lol’d at the gif. Hahahaha

11 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Don't worry I already left a comment on her ig to watch bts .hahaha..If she reply ,then I will tell her about this thread :lol: .

Sound like I am recruiting a new member to be a Jiji Shipper ,right ? :D

LMAO! Chingu, I think she is already one. Haha

• Like 14

On 10/5/2017 at 9:34 PM, jijifirstandonlyship said:

SHE RATED B+ TO THE BEST DRAMA EVER IN THE K- WORLD IS AN INSULT !!!! 

Ikr unnie! I purposefully omitted the ratings and only chose the review related to our ship. Sp was the best drama that aired in its timeslot and its so good that we keep rewatching it to the nth time. That speaks for it self right!

On 10/6/2017 at 4:29 AM, lovethatlook said:

Yeah, they both looked tired. They must have filmed the kissing scene for hours. I hope there are more BTS scenes in the DVD.

Omg i couldnt help but ROLF after reading your comment unnie! If im not mistaken there were 9 takes in the wine kiss alone in DOTS. If songsong were like that then we can expect the same or even more NG's from our jiji kekeke... I mean unnie look at the NG he made by folding hyunnies ear must have caused them to have minimum  3 takes LOL. Now can we calculate the rest of the NG's he made LOL

On 10/6/2017 at 3:36 AM, achinawa said:

Good morning.:D I seriously love these two together..hihihi:blush: And the episode where BH got back to JW house ..BongHee's reactions are just gold..haha. 

My  comp and cp are so full of NamJi..that I'm losing storage space...I'm torn on which ones to keep or not...it's a serious problem lolz:lol:

I feel you chiingu!!! My phone is about to reach its limit with all the Gifs, pics, screenshots, fmv and the BTS...  

@midorinokerochan unnie im in the process of collecting the moments that had hyunnie  staring at wookie. Once done I shall reply to your comment. Wait for me unnie :wink:

Btw sorry for the late reply chingus... My connection is down right slow due the weather :(

Edited by masthu
  • Like 12

On 10/6/2017 at 11:43 PM, pauliza said:

I think something weird already happened since kbs awards 2014 .Eventhough haters said Hyunie wore masquerade dress there but still they couldn't capture the best moment among Wookie & their bias as much as we have .Its weird because Wookie & Hyunie were not in the same drama but still we can catch memorable  moment like that .My friend try to investigate either fairy godmother did both of their hair & they bumped into each other before the event or not. so far still not found anything yet .Investigation still in progress :D

cc @ysrida_

@pauliza i know exactly which ship you are are talking about unnie! They think that having a pretty dress and a pretty face will make wookie fall for it LOL. Do they take him for a teenager lol! Let them hate nam ji hyun all they want but they cannot deny that uri hyunnie is not at all plastic like that someone (I have nothing against people who gets surgeries done and I do understand why they do it but these shippers need to stop their hypocrism).  What you see is what you get from uri hyunnie! Did they even see her in that blush pink dress?? She looked down right gorgeous!!!

*delulumode on*  how many of us didnt fall for wookie in healer?? Nam ji hyun must have watched healer as well and might have got her smitten right from the start in 2014 . Look how she reacted when she glanced at wookie and wookie looked at her at the same time on that stage way back in 2014 ;).  I never thought I'll ship wookie with anyone but myself until hyunnie happened! I'll let wookie marry hyunnie (if the Almighty wills) on one condition that he promises to love her  and make her happy forever!!!

23 hours ago, waveoflove said:

And we will see her on here soon hahaha

Looking forward to spazz with her keke...

19 hours ago, gglex6275 said:

Bring this person to Soompi! hahaha

Exactly!!! One more shipper to our thread kiyaaaaaaaaa!!!

19 hours ago, ysrida_ said:

Well... Was my delulu OVER the top? Cos I'm not sure the do's and don'ts of what constitutes an acceptable delulu...

"Shipping is based on gut feelings and circumstantial evidences which will mostly allude to the term delulu. At the moment all we can do while shipping is being delulu. But hard to deny the multiple coincidences..." (quoted) 

So..~ -_-

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

What's the point of having shippers' paradise, if we can't allowed to be delulu..  Duhhh

good job unnie! you are simply jjang!!! May be these two spoke about the good apps they use?? May be wookie recomended it to her lol.

C'mon unnie what have we got to lose?? Being delulu makes us all happy and thats one of the reason we ship them bcz its makes us HAPPY. Its not like we havent got concrete evidence these two are a pair right. Btw what are we supposed to do until May 2019?? We'll be bored to death until then... It would make the waiting easy as well :) . Lets delulu all the way to May 2019 chingus!!!

• Like 15

On 10/5/2017 at 4:41 PM, midorinokerochan said:

[Obliging to Soompi's rule about not quoting pictures, but it's really, really a pity here :unsure: ] 

Then, chingus, should we start collecting and (re)posting pics/gifs/clips of Hyunie doing the staring? 'Cause - as your two posts have just proved - we do have a number of instances :wink::D :wub:even if our girl is much more discreet and less obvious :ph34r:

If we want to do this, here are my submissions, to begin with:

1) Necessarily the first, because it is indeed the very first time we are aware of:

[swipe to the 3rd gif - sorry but I could not find a stand-alone gif or clip of this moment]

I know, technically this does not qualify as "staring" and it's more "sneaking a peak", but I love this to pieces, because for me this is maybe the most unguarded moment I've seen of NJH towards JCW. The first time I saw this, I felt something between "WOW" and "Eureka" :lol: For a second she looks starstruck and so adorably shy. That would be absolutely normal for any other girl, but if you think that she has been in the business ever since she was a child, met a lot of good looking and famous actors, and she was even there that night with two handsome guys, it means that Wookie really made an impression on her that night just as she did on him. And she probably felt a spark fly there. Well, I guess both of them did, even if they could not know then that spark would become a flame and then a fire...  :lol:

2)

Yes, that's EBH staring at NJW so it should not count. But it counts for me because it's the real NJH that posted this pic on her IG. And while they were filming she usually posted BTS pics to promote the drama and remind her fans to watch it, not stills from the drama itself. And it counts because she edited the pic adding a texture and the stars, so in a way she made it her own. And last but not least it counts because - as we all know - this was uploaded just the day before someone else decided to promote the show by posting on his own IG a picture of himself "looking  at the [moon-emoji]"

So, feel free to disagree, but for me this counts as Hyunie doing the staring :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Anyone wants to play and add more evidence ? :wink:

Call!:D

a. Hyunnie staring when Wookie was yawning. haha

b. First photo: wedded bliss. haha. I swear this looks like this could be part of an engagement photoshoot. lol

c. Technically here, they both took a quick glance at each other. But, they were like speaking with their eyes. Actions speak louder than words, truly. Hehehe. Plus, I feel as though they were waiting on who would make the next move. 

tumblr_or6ksbIhyj1rptfs5o3_540.gif

ctto

Ah, image limit reached and don't wanna place it in a spoiler. Will have to do another post as I find more.:wub: 

• Like 24

On 10/5/2017 at 11:41 PM, midorinokerochan said:

[Obliging to Soompi's rule about not quoting pictures, but it's really, really a pity here :unsure: ] 

Then, chingus, should we start collecting and (re)posting pics/gifs/clips of Hyunie doing the staring? 'Cause - as your two posts have just proved - we do have a number of instances :wink::D :wub:even if our girl is much more discreet and less obvious :ph34r:

If we want to do this, here are my submissions, to begin with:

1) Necessarily the first, because it is indeed the very first time we are aware of:

[swipe to the 3rd gif - sorry but I could not find a stand-alone gif or clip of this moment]

I know, technically this does not qualify as "staring" and it's more "sneaking a peak", but I love this to pieces, because for me this is maybe the most unguarded moment I've seen of NJH towards JCW. The first time I saw this, I felt something between "WOW" and "Eureka" :lol: For a second she looks starstruck and so adorably shy. That would be absolutely normal for any other girl, but if you think that she has been in the business ever since she was a child, met a lot of good looking and famous actors, and she was even there that night with two handsome guys, it means that Wookie really made an impression on her that night just as she did on him. And she probably felt a spark fly there. Well, I guess both of them did, even if they could not know then that spark would become a flame and then a fire...  :lol:

2)

Yes, that's EBH staring at NJW so it should not count. But it counts for me because it's the real NJH that posted this pic on her IG. And while they were filming she usually posted BTS pics to promote the drama and remind her fans to watch it, not stills from the drama itself. And it counts because she edited the pic adding a texture and the stars, so in a way she made it her own. And last but not least it counts because - as we all know - this was uploaded just the day before someone else decided to promote the show by posting on his own IG a picture of himself "looking  at the [moon-emoji]"

So, feel free to disagree, but for me this counts as Hyunie doing the staring :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Anyone wants to play and add more evidence ? :wink:

First of all @findingserendipity chingu beat me to it. I chose the same moments as yours lol.

I cannot agree more to all whatyou said unnie! Wookie goes with with the open stare while hyunnie ninja stares at wookie. Thats why its hard to find her staring at him like we caught wookie lol. Shes down right quick with her stares though LOL

When the staff asks wookie to gaaaaaaaaaaa LOL. Seems like someones doesn't want him gone and keeps staring at him  keke :wink:

1)

zpJqLB7.jpg

2) Aww

• Like 22

Stargazing con't- 

Video should start at 1:13 mark when Hyunnie stares at Wookie.

This deserves its own post since this is the first time I've seen Hyunnie initiate the skinship. Just their level of comfort and closeness with each other is evident here when she places her hand on his knee/thigh. 

Those are my submissions for now. haha:wub:

• Like 24

I haven't been able to log in to soompi due to bad internet.And when i finally do. There are a lot of new discoveries in here from:

-2014 award ,Hyunnie look so shy when Wookie was smiling and looking at her. And when the comedian was at Hyunnie table.At first i didn't realise that was Hyunnie table, i was thinking why did they post that part at ig about namji then i saw the comedian move to somewhere else then i saw Hyunnie and Wookie was seen biting his lips again while looking at her. It seems that every time he looks at Hyunnie he keep doing that habit. Hahahah

-2017 award salute to the person!I love the slow mo and zoom.it seems both are so shy around each other but u can see both are attracted to each other.every time Wookie was talking Hyunnie keeps on looking at him.She is suppose to look at the audience. I find this part so cute! When they were walking down the stairs, i think she was holding his hand. What happen to manner hand? No such thing for this two. :wink:

-ig pic Mr K, there is a possibility thats her. U know that sometimes when u take a picture using phone camera, the picture will make u look bigger or different than how u actually look compare to taking picture using a proper camera.(example, when someone took a picture of me using camera phone i will look a bigger but when using a proper camera it actually show my actual size).this is just my opinion. I could be wrong. Haahaha. Delulu as always! :)

• Like 16

19 minutes ago, masthu said:

First of all @findingserendipity chingu beat me to it. I chose the same moments as yours lol.

I cannot agree more to all whatyou said unnie! Wookie goes with with the open stare while hyunnie ninja stares at wookie. Thats why its hard to find her staring at him like we caught wookie lol. Shes down right quick with her stares though LOL

When the staff asks wookie to gaaaaaaaaaaa LOL. Seems like someones doesn't want him gone and keeps staring at him  keke :wink:

1)

2) Aww

Mianhe, chingu! Great or should I say shipper minds think alike. haha. Lol'd at Hyunnie ninja stares. Everything she does is ninja-like.:ph34r:Poor us! lol

Like @midorinokerochan said, I wish we can quote the pics. Sigh. First one, caption would be: Oppa, don't go.:lol: And the second one is just love. You can see how she appreciates his effort of making her comfortable. Aww, these two.:wub:

edit: In my search, I realized that there are actually tons of times captured when they stare at each other. Should we start another list? lolol

• Like 15

I am not an active contributor in this thread and have sincerely enjoyed the updates here silently and on other public platforms as well. However, @ysrida_ and @attriste have brought up an interesting topic for discussion in this shipping world and I couldn't help myself but to join in. 

@attriste

That's true I agree with what's being said in regards to involving their family members and friends when it comes to shipping. That would be encroaching their privacy and no one would like that even if they are public figures. It is self-explanatory about crossing the lines between a fan wishing well and happiness vs a fanatic fan who wants to dig further. 

But I think what @ysrida_ meant... If I were to base it on her recent post, she was simply highlighting the pleasant coincidences that pop up between JiJi - like the song used for their public IG post and how similar sounding it is which might simply be concluded that they use the same app, and does not mean anything further. 

I guess the issue here is the time when readers/fellow shippers misinterpret the harmless intention of sharing a newly discovered coincidence and instead they thought the contributor was trying to connect JiJi and serving it as a proving evidence, which I highly doubt was the case here.   

• Like 19