[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, hazel30 said:

Her latest post in the cafe is reminding me of our home boy's ig post. That 'pyong pyong'..  They both wrote pyong pyong in their post. Lol

is true, that instagram publishing was very interesting by the day, by pyong pyong and hearts, now NJH uses those same words and heart.

• Like 15

4 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

wonder when did  these two started to be so comfortable with each other :tongue::D

I think something weird already happened since kbs awards 2014 .Eventhough haters said Hyunie wore masquerade dress there but still they couldn't capture the best moment among Wookie & their bias as much as we have .Its weird because Wookie & Hyunie were not in the same drama but still we can catch memorable  moment like that .My friend try to investigate either fairy godmother did both of their hair & they bumped into each other before the event or not. so far still not found anything yet .Investigation still in progress :D

cc @ysrida_

• Like 14
  • LOL 7

"Jiji/jibong couple - she's not oblivious, she knows he likes her - she loves to tease him  - he gave her that imploring look as if to say you know it's my habit but I do it instinctively with you  - he bit his lips again before her kiss scene  - her laughter was the loudest "Quoted the caption & credit to mondaycouple_com ig :D

• Like 17
  • LOL 7

13 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

feel like telling this chingu ... i know exactly how u feel

And please do tell her to watch behind the scenes & recommend this thread to her .I am 100% confident she will completely insane in Jiji world like us :lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 13

@midorinokerochan your fave moment of the bts remains an enigma to me. The entire scene didnt call for such vibe of ad-lib so I'm wondering that bts is a namji moment bts or a jibong moment bts. LOL. Anyone can enlighten me?

19 hours ago, hazel30 said:

Last night I had a dream about Namji.. Ahhhh..  Actually I am more shocked than excited.  Coz, I have never ever dreamed about any celebrity. I don't know if its Namji or Jibong but it was hyunii and Wookie..  So my dream was, Namji as teenagers drinking coffee in a cafe. I dont know if i frgt the 'in between ' parts, but what I saw next is Hyunii having a baby bump with wookie standing next to her. Waaah.  It's not like I woke up with a smile on my face or something but i clearly remember seeing this and am shocked. Because I usually see Snakes in my dream and me falling from somewhere ,,,Always.... This was a new experience.. 

Hahahas. So cute dearie! Glad it was a good dream for you! Keke. I would love to see a pregnant BH/Hyunni with JW/wookie standing beside her too! 

Sorry guys! I'm MIA a little as I'm out of town! :D

• Like 19

Annyeong chingus.

it seems that I'm going to have a busy day even if it's Saturday, but I'll try come back later to chat with you.

Just a quick note for now, to wish everyone a lovely weekend :heart:

Here is a gif to spice it up a little bit :tongue::lol:

Aaaaand... I am also sharing this still I've noticed on the same IG account because JiWook/ChangWook 's eyes and expression are :wub:

ETA: @babyval22 exactly because as you say the scene in the drama did not call for such a playful, happy and relaxed vibe (remember that BH knew she was going to break up with JW in a few minutes, she wouldn't have smiled like that  - compare it with all of her forced other smiles during their date - and even JW, while trying to behave normally, was still shaken by the revelation of the identity of BH's father, so...), I've always taken this part as a BTS, thinking they had finished filming that part of the scene, the PD had said "cut" and they were walking to join the rest of the crew. I might be wrong, but...

• Like 17

I just realized this when @Loyal_ss520 shared it to me this morning..I probably didn't notice it clearly when i first saw Mondaycouple post..  :sweatingbullets:

First.. Jcw post :wub: 

Then Hyunnie :wub:

They used same App?  Anyway..  It was the same bgm!!!!!  And same smile!!. We keep finding new coincidences when we can't even finish our findings with the old one.. Can we delulu over this?  :D

5 hours ago, pauliza said:

My friend try to investigate either fairy godmother did both of their hair & they bumped into each other before the event or not. so far still not found anything yet .Investigation still in progress :D

cc @ysrida_

Lmaooo..  I think i gave up already.. But who knows..  We probably get something later.. :ph34r:

• Like 21