[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 10/5/2017 at 5:16 AM, masthu said:

I was just curious about the meaning of Cosmo flowers since hyunnie's mind thinks beyond what we see... Editted: Dont take it seriously! :)

Meaning of the Flower

The word Cosmos in Greek means orderly, beautiful, and ornamental. The flower's fragrance and vibrant colors give it the attributes of peacefulness, wholeness, and modesty. The typical meaning of this flower is 'love flower'. 

.Cosmos flower is seen as the best way to illustrate ones deepest feelings of love. The Cosmos flower meaning, when sent to one's love on Valentine's day is simply translated as 'walk with me hand in hand' and 'see life is indeed beautiful'.

That is so poetic and pretty. The meaning of that flower seems so fitting with our NamJi. First we have Freesias and now we have Cosmos. They are going to become our Flower Couple

And that review you shared was such a beautiful read. It's so nice to see someone else's perspective and realize we are not completely delulu. Thank you darling.

On 10/5/2017 at 6:02 AM, 1234nm said:

hahahahaha:D

I Know type his car.

Excuse me

but I do not tell.

you can see the video I tell to you befor.:wink:

My dear it's a little scary how obsessed you are with their cars. Calm down sweetie. It's not that serious. Just enjoy their sweet moments. The best thing about the video was him listening to my babies K.A.R.D. (please stream and listen to their amazing album, chuseyo) I want to see Chang Wook jam to Oh NaNa. Get that twerking in.

jcwktaxi-2.gif

credit as tagged

On 10/5/2017 at 3:33 AM, Loyal_ss520 said:

Don't take out from this forum! 

Reveal hidden contents

News about Wookie

My brother share this with me,

He said inside the army there are 2 religious group which Buddhist and Christian. But the number of people who are Buddhist is very little, about 40 people, and Wookie is one of it. So Wookie said he want to treat them eat pizza, after that the number of Buddhist increase to 100 people. Haha, so he has order about 250 set of pizza. Pity my brother, he couldn't join it as he busy with his work. 

Cr to owner

kkkkkk..... ah poor Wookie. But how generous :wub: Love him even more.

@riririru -chan thank you for the translations of Hyunnie's instagram post. She is so hilarious!!

"Excuse me...*poke poke* Mr Cosmos-nim.."

LOL. Why so cute~~~~ I want a little squishy Hyuniie to put in my pocket. 

Also, everyone, no fighting on this forum.  Or if you do have to argue, use some funny gifs and let me get my popcorn

giphy.gif

• Like 19

my god why is everyone so up tight. let her enjoy her car comment. everyone gets fan crazy here. thats what this is for. relax everyone!!!!

anyways back to ME....*wink* Hyunnie is looking very refreshed on her current pics. im glad. i know she mentioned that she has been studying hard on her last vlive. 

i watched SP Ep. 20 and on again...cant ...stop....the...play button....hahahaha

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

I am more concerned that all their efforts to have a relationship are damaged by selfish shipers who only seek to be right. When I find something interesting I prefer to keep the secret ... to be their celestina.
But I am very amused listening to other discoveries that some are crazy others very successful. hahah

:rolleyes:

• Like 1

Repost this from evelyn_even ig  & thank u for sharing this.I am smiling from ear to ear when I read this :tongue: .Please swipe to read the comments .Quoted her captions,

"i just would like to show my respect to all jiji shippers
this is the Chinese translation of the review under the Ep14 hot kiss slow motion bts on YT 
translated by one of Chinese jiji shippers 静候池南花开 in weibo 
there are many jiji shippers in China 
We call jijicouple as 
池(Ji)南(Nam)
or suspicious couple
池南 sounds very beautifully in Chinese pronunciation and the inner meaning of 池南花开 is so nice ,which means jiji will be a real one 
omg forgive my poor English
We are all so addicted to jinam
We are with all of you dears " 

• Like 21

17 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

Our boy giving up his ice cream because he'd rather hold Hyunie. It's not even the first time he flung his arm around her shoulders and walk with her, but I have to smile every time I see him  do that as if it's the most natural thing in the world. It speaks of familiarity and closeness, but it's also a somewhat possessive gesture.

Actually, note that he did not really need to handle her the ice cream, because he was holding the cone with his right hand, and then put his left arm around her. He could keep his ice cream cream if he wanted. I think he gave Hyunie the ice cream to hold just to get her attention, and to distract her long enough to be able manouver is arm around her, so that she wouldn't be startled and move away. Suave move, Wookie! :DB) But in a way it also says "I don' care about the ice cream, I prefer you"  :wub:

2) Hyunie. She does not hesitate a second (as if to wonder "why are you giving it to me?", "what am I supposed to do with your ice cream?") to take the ice cream cone from Wookie. True, she misunderstands his intentions, but how telling is the fact that she takes the cone and immediately moves it towards him so that he can take a bite - again, as if this is the most natural thing in the world?? Was that a recurrent thing during the filming of SP? Girl, are you really that used to feeding JCW? Because yes, in the same BTS we saw you feeding the staff and that was so nice of you, but it gives a totally different vibe here, you know? Well, ok then...:ph34r::lol:

3) Wookie's smile after he got his arm around Hyunie and was walking away with her :heart:

4) Hyunie's smile after she understood what he had been doing :heart:

(and, by the way, it reminds me so much of BH's smile here :lol::tongue::wink:

Love your comments & add these videos for a better understanding :tongue::D .

credit to the owner 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

Meaning of the Flower

The word Cosmos in Greek means orderly, beautiful, and ornamental. The flower's fragrance and vibrant colors give it the attributes of peacefulness, wholeness, and modesty. The typical meaning of this flower is 'love flower'. 

This flower is often used to illustrate one's deepest feelings of love. When sent to one's love on Valentine's Day it can be said to mean 'walk with me hand in hand' and 'see, life is indeed beautiful'. 

Can we delulu with the highlighted part ? :tongue:

Read more at Buzzle: https://www.buzzle.com/articles/cosmos-flower-meaning.html

• Like 15

13 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Agree - they weren't wow kinda legs lol.

LOL at first I was screaming to find the pictures, like HELLO WHERE IS IT!! then i found it. that definitely is NOT hyunnie and NOT wookie. kangwoo is probably just enjoying time with others? wookie is busy with his mom and girl <3 

im actually glad (unless i missed it) but wookie didn't update on his mini vacation. i like that he's enjoying his life as a normal guy and not int he spotlight.

22 hours ago, masthu said:

a  girl with the same exact tshirt of hyunnies (latest ig pic) was seen in a video uploaded by wookies friend today. :ph34r: But the girl isnt facing the camera in that video. Hope you got it chingu :)

LOL the coincidence of the shirts!!! wooow ottoke...the legs definitely don't look like hyunnie's. what's going on here?

22 hours ago, masthu said:

a  girl with the same exact tshirt of hyunnies (latest ig pic) was seen in a video uploaded by wookies friend today. :ph34r: But the girl isnt facing the camera in that video. Hope you got it chingu :)

LOL the coincidence of the shirts!!! wooow ottoke...the legs definitely don't look like hyunnie's. what's going on here?

• Like 12

On 10/4/2017 at 5:36 AM, pauliza said:

I told myself ,if Hyunie's update her ig with happy face after someone got his short break ,I will delulu to the max.Haha..and she did it .Again the timing ,timing & timing  .Please forgive my delusional :lol::tongue: .I try not to delusional when she changed her profile photo from the plane to her happy face on 1st october but not this time :D

you're not being delulu, LOL!! our baby girl is so happy recently because of the holidays and because a special someone has a mini vacation!! i wonder what wookie surprised her with to make up for her bday, hehehehe. hope wookie had a nice rest and enjoyed his time off <3

i miss you guys chingus! we havent had much bombs lately but we kind of expected it. both our baby girl and wookie are very private people so the fact that we got so many bombs pre-enlistment was daebak! i bet they were preparing our hearts and wookie was prepping so that when he announces it, it wont be too much of a shock for fans. 2 more years! well, less than that until our baby girl graduates and wookie is discharged!

35 minutes ago, pauliza said:
Meaning of the Flower

This flower is often used to illustrate one's deepest feelings of love. When sent to one's love on Valentine's Day it can be said to mean 'walk with me hand in hand' and 'see, life is indeed beautiful'. 

Can we delulu with the highlighted part ? :tongue:

Read more at Buzzle: https://www.buzzle.com/articles/cosmos-flower-meaning.html

okay at first when I saw the flower I was like aww its cute BUT IT HAS MUSIC TOO? I MEAN AUDIO? UPBEAT AND HAPPY AUDIO??

YEAH, OUR BABY GIRL DEFINITELY GOT A VISIT FROM SOMEONE BEFORE CELEBRATING THE HOLIDAYS WITH HER FAMILY!! when you're happy you post all these cute and upbeat things that represent how you feel <3

• Like 15

10 hours ago, masthu said:

Review: Suspicious Partner

October 3, 2017 by kfangurl 28 Comments

HE SHORT VERDICT:

Suspicious Partner is what I would call a reasonably successful blend of crime and romance – a rarity in dramaland, from my personal findings.

Great lead actors, excellent OTP chemistry, a quirky supporting cast, and a compellingly delivered Big Bad all come together to make this a solid drama, despite Show sagging somewhat in its later episodes. Perhaps most importantly of all, Show ends on a satisfying note – another rarity in recent dramaland history (again, from my personal findings), and therefore a plus point not to be taken lightly in my books.

Overall, a pretty engaging and rewarding watch.

THE LONG VERDICT:

3. Ji Wook and Bong Hee together

Suspicious%20Partner%20005_zps58fyjkcs.p

Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun have excellent, sparky chemistry, so whether Bong Hee and Ji Wook are bickering fiercely, or being chummy, or getting up close and cozy, they are a pleasure to watch together.

In particular, I enjoyed the early bickering between them, which I thought was fab. You could practically see the sparks fly, amid the tension. Right away, I could see definite promise in this OTP connection.

1. It feels organically grown

One of my favorite things about this relationship, is how organically it is portrayed. From both leads’ points-of-view, I could believe how and why each would trust the other, and how each would fall for the other. In a sea of dramas where the OTP characters love each other because they just do, this felt refreshing and very engaging.

I like that first and foremost, Ji Wook and Bong Hee like each other as people, and root for each other and care about each other’s goals. A great example is in episode 20. I love that Ji Wook gets all proud of Bong Hee when she solves the case, and is more concerned with how well she did, than how gross she is after not showering for 3 days. Aw.

On a related note, I also very much enjoy the fact that our OTP relationship is built on a very solid foundation. From the beginning, because of the circumstances, they’ve been thrust straight into the deep stuff, of literally defending &/or worrying for the other person’s life; of giving the other person space to make tough decisions, and supporting them in those decisions.

And out of that, they gain a pre-laid, extremely robust foundation for when they actually start dating. There’s something rather admirable about that; that right away, once they start dating, and when their relationship is put to the test, they find a depth of loyalty and understanding, already there.

2. It feels healthy

Another of my favorite things about the OTP relationship, is how healthy it is. Both Ji Wook and Bong Hee are shown demonstrating respect for the other person’s right to personal space, personal opinion, and personal agency. Even when they disagree with the other person’s decision, they stop short of actually interfering. Again, this felt really refreshing.

A great example of this is in episode 12, when Bong Hee returns home after being physically intimated by DA Jang (Kim Hong Pa).

Ji Wook’s response is perfect, really. He’s sensitive enough to Bong Hee’s behavior, that he realizes something is off. He checks on her, but is completely respectful in the process. He knocks on her door instead of barging in; he gently takes her hands away from her throat so that he can see the bruise; he quietly asks what happened instead of shouting at her; when she says she doesn’t want to talk about it, he respects her wishes and only asks if she will be alright.

Such a perfect mix of care and respect.

3. It gets swoony

From the initial up-close-and-personal moments, to the full-on kisses, this OTP has chemistry by sparky bucketloads. Given this couple’s organic, solid, healthy foundation, this electrifying tension in the air every time they actually get in each other’s personal space, feels like the bonus that we wouldn’t have dared ask for, on top of everything else.

Every time our OTP shared a moment of burgeoning tension, my heart flailed and my brain fizzled. Dang.

Here’re just 2 OTP moments that brought on the swoon:

E14. That moment of burgeoning tension, as Bong Hee and Ji Wook’s eyes meet after he wakes up to her undoing his tie. So crackly, and so sexy. The look in Ji Wook’s eyes is also incredibly sexy. He’s just honing in on her, like she’s the only thing in his line of vision, as he wakes up. Swoon.

E16-17. Such an emotional moment between our OTP, with Ji Wook emotional with worry, and Bong Hee emotional with fear. Ji Wook finally gives in to his feelings, and pulls her into his arms. The hug is so heartfelt; it’s like he’s taking refuge in Bong Hee’s nearness.

And then the kiss.. so unhurried and tender.. Augh. It feels like he’s trying to breathe her in.

Flail. Puddle. Swoon.

THEMES/IDEAS

Despite Show’s missteps, I did appreciate its efforts to introduce and reinforce various themes throughout its story. I found them rather thought-provoking, and felt that the themes deepened the watch for me.

Here are the themes that resonated with me the most:

The idea of appearance vs. reality. The stalker looks normal but is crazy. Bong Hee looks crazy to a lot of people, but she isn’t.

The idea that we have all lost someone, whoever we are, whether we are good or evil. I appreciate that sentiment. Hyun Soo has clearly lost someone too, and that’s probably what’s driving his psychotic behavior. It’s not the right way to deal with any situation, sure, but context makes us all human, including the murdering psychopath.

The idea of memory, and how it’s not absolute. Our memories aren’t constant and are shaped by our mind. Like the way Ji Wook’s memory flipped when he was floating in and out of consciousness. Our minds get in the way of the truth.

THOUGHTS ON THE ENDING

Suspicious%20Partner%20002_zpsnprmnkq3.p

I’m pleasantly surprised by how satisfied I feel with this ending. It’s not blow-my-socks-off amazing, but it feels wholistic and balanced, and satisfying in a quiet way that leaves me smiling quite contentedly.

Most of all, I appreciated that Show spent its last hour exploring our OTP relationship. After all, Ji Wook and Bong Hee have only ever faced big obstacles together as a couple, and had completely skipped the everyday stuff. It was amusing to watch them stumble over how to behave as a normal couple, and it was also refreshing to see them obsess about the little things for once, instead of fighting to save each other’s lives.

In the light of all they had been through, getting to fuss over the little things feels like a luxury well-earned, and I just really enjoyed watching them learn how to love each other even in the midst of everyday annoyances. I smiled at Ji Wook’s proposal and Bong Hee’s glad acceptance of said proposal, and I can just imagine them loving each other, and bickering with each other, and laughing with each other, for a long, long time to come.

Suspicious%20Partner%20003_zpsgdtsbmfj.p

To read the full review visit https://thefangirlverdict.com/2017/10/03/review-suspicious-partner/

SHE RATED B+ TO THE BEST DRAMA EVER IN THE K- WORLD IS AN INSULT !!!! 

• Like 12

7 hours ago, genxv said:

My dear it's a little scary how obsessed you are with their cars. Calm down sweetie. It's not that serious. Just enjoy their sweet moments. The best thing about the video was him listening to my babies K.A.R.D. (please stream and listen to their amazing album, chuseyo) I want to see Chang Wook jam to Oh NaNa. Get that twerking in.

Hahaha. This is funny to me. The twerking killed me! :lol: cant imagine him twerking!

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

On 4/10/2017 at 6:07 AM, findingserendipity said:

Let me add these ones too, chingu.:D:wub:

Stargazing~ hehehe

Ctto :heart:

11 hours ago, masthu said:

We should ask hyunnie to stop staring at wookie :blush:. Seems like its the other way round of the SP press conference! hyunnie were you smitten right from the start? :wub:?? Only think I can tell for sure is that hyunnie's stare is making wookie feel totally shy!!!  :lol:

PS: 2nd row, pic on the right - is he lookng at her from the corner of his eye??  *deluluu mode* :D

[Obliging to Soompi's rule about not quoting pictures, but it's really, really a pity here :unsure: ] 

Then, chingus, should we start collecting and (re)posting pics/gifs/clips of Hyunie doing the staring? 'Cause - as your two posts have just proved - we do have a number of instances :wink::D :wub:even if our girl is much more discreet and less obvious :ph34r:

If we want to do this, here are my submissions, to begin with:

1) Necessarily the first, because it is indeed the very first time we are aware of:

[swipe to the 3rd gif - sorry but I could not find a stand-alone gif or clip of this moment]

I know, technically this does not qualify as "staring" and it's more "sneaking a peak", but I love this to pieces, because for me this is maybe the most unguarded moment I've seen of NJH towards JCW. The first time I saw this, I felt something between "WOW" and "Eureka" :lol: For a second she looks starstruck and so adorably shy. That would be absolutely normal for any other girl, but if you think that she has been in the business ever since she was a child, met a lot of good looking and famous actors, and she was even there that night with two handsome guys, it means that Wookie really made an impression on her that night just as she did on him. And she probably felt a spark fly there. Well, I guess both of them did, even if they could not know then that spark would become a flame and then a fire...  :lol:

2)

Yes, that's EBH staring at NJW so it should not count. But it counts for me because it's the real NJH that posted this pic on her IG. And while they were filming she usually posted BTS pics to promote the drama and remind her fans to watch it, not stills from the drama itself. And it counts because she edited the pic adding a texture and the stars, so in a way she made it her own. And last but not least it counts because - as we all know - this was uploaded just the day before someone else decided to promote the show by posting on his own IG a picture of himself "looking  at the [moon-emoji]"

So, feel free to disagree, but for me this counts as Hyunie doing the staring :tongue::tongue::tongue:

Anyone wants to play and add more evidence ? :wink:

• Like 21

26 minutes ago, midorinokerochan said:

swipe to the 3rd gif - sorry but I could not find a stand-alone gif or clip of this moment]

I know, technically this does not qualify as "staring" and it's more "sneaking a peak", but I love this to pieces, because for me this is maybe the most unguarded moment I've seen of NJH towards JCW. The first time I saw this, I felt something between "WOW" and "Eureka" :lol: For a second she looks starstruck and so adorably shy. That would be absolutely normal for any other girl, but if you think that she has been in the business ever since she was a child, met a lot of good looking and famous actors, and she was even there that night with two handsome guys, it means that Wookie really made an impression on her that night just as she did on him. And she probably felt a spark fly there. Well, I guess both of them did, even if they could not know then that spark would become a flame and then a fire...  :lol:

I think this video explained it all :lol:

credit to @dearyou_ ig 

• Like 22

"Something changes the moment you decide you've found a person you are ready to reveal parts of your soul to. Something stands out and makes the moment unique. A profound multidimensional clarity resembling a piece of carefully gathered stardust;  As if you are whispering "Finally" and your eyes fill with light and spontaneity. As if you do not care whether your heart will melt or crumble in the process because your brief courage undoes your tremendous fear of disbelief. You live for these moments; For you are, maybe for one second or more, sweetly forced to surrender yourself to unconditional Intimacy. A moment of psychological reward smashing all self- imposed disciplines founded on terror. This is all you Need" Quoted the captions & credit to the owner.Good morning :lol:

• Like 21

Good morning, evening, afternoon I don't know the timezone our other chingus here so I'm greeting differently hahaha, I seldom post but I'm lurking and liking every post here I hope everyone doing Okey and hope our NamJi is doing well too :)

I really like hyunni's IG update yesterday with the flower and showing her smiling face,  so pretty and bright it makes me happy, I wish she is always happy everyday and keep posting/update her IG :heart:

• Like 19