[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Hello everyone!! It's been a long time since I last posted here and I missed so many things, still trying to catch up from page 1008 TT

Just dropped by to wish uri Princess a very HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY :heart:

She deserve all the happiness in the world, I hope that she gets all that she wish for. I have been watching KDrama for a long time now but I have never fangirled/ loved an actress this much before. She has that something unexplainable that makes us love her!! Yall know what I mean right :tongue: 

I saw her insta post, with all the gifts of her fan and her birthday celebration, and I fell in love with her once more. She is soooo simple and down to earth, taking time to thank all her fans. AAhh I love her!! Hahaha

I am also missing our Prince, Wookie. We haven't got our sunday picture of him today so maybe he is out of the camp. I don't know how the army vacation works but as some of u said he might be out after his 5 weeks basic training. Maybe he is celebrating with Hyunnie :blush::blush: 

Yeah, so I was surfing on IG and saw this video of someone's wedding and it seems like Wookie is singing, his voice is easily recognizable. I am wondering if this is recent as his hair seems very short, and army-like. But the caption (translated by google translate) says that it was a wedding celebration from last week. So I wanted to know if the soldiers has the right to go out before the end of their basic training or I am completely mistaken and this is from today lol.

Anyway it's good to see him :D:D

• Like 12

Hello everyone,

Just dropping by to wish our princess happy birthday. I hope she finds all the happiness in this world. All your posts are amazing.

@Buldok thank you for wonderful gifs, @riririru thanks for all those translations, @ysrida_ I really liked your finding :) and all other fellow shippers you all are doing amazing job keeping this thread alive. Please continue to keep the same until 2019 we all need this.

Have faith we are most of the times not delulu I have noticed this. Lets hope for the best.

Fighting!!!!  

• Like 23

@nianderson daebak!!!! Ive been waiting for your part 4. You really know how to write. Best gift to uri NamJi. I miss them together because of your writing made me watch again the interview where he said he wants Hyunie to visit him. Yayyy

Just noticed the homepage here in shippers page that we are in 1109 page, 22000+ posts and 1M+ views in a span of 3months!!!!! Hahahaha lets spazz all the way NamJi shippers sure are chatters hahaha

• Like 23

4 hours ago, waveoflove said:

I am embarrassed to say I knew nothing about Hyunie prior to watching SP. To be honest I don't even know the exact reason why I chose to watch SP. I think I just was at a stage of wanting to watch something cause I was bored and SWDBS had recently finished. I have seen Wookie before in Empress Ki because I'm a HJW fan but other than that I didn't know much about him.

But after SP, I can honestly say I know more about them than any other Korean actor/actress I have watched and previously followed. Even HJW has taken a back seat in my fan girling because it's all Hyunie for me now. I can't even watch (not interested) Hospital Ship because I'm too busy keeping up with Hyunie's and Wookie's real life activities and rewatching my fave scenes in SP (and of course the BTS).

My behavior since SP is so out of the ordinary, I don't even understand why I do what I do half the time lol. But I feel happy everytime I see a new Hyunie post on IG, I feel happy looking at recent and old pics of her. I feel excited for her next drama and for when Wookie is discharged. These happy thoughts are enough to keep me going till 2019. But I'm now a fan of Hyunies for life. 

I feel you my dear. Hahahah! I have zero knowledge of jiji prior to SP too. Even though my colleagues gushed over him in healer and K2, never felt compelled to watch any of his drama cos both drama aren't my kind of shows. Hahahs. For hyunni, I didn't even know of her existence man. *shakes head*

Look where all of us are right now? Hahahs. 

3 hours ago, meiil said:

Really hope Wookie was somehow able to wish Hyunnie happy.b.day :(

Do we know if he's done with the training already or not?

I'm thinking the same thing too. Wonder if they managed to speak to each other. But then again, he might still be in his 40km route March too.. So guess we won't know.. 

@nianderson Chingu-ya! Your post always brings a big big smile to my face! Really really really love your post dearie! Thank you for always sharing your gift of writing with us! Hehe. I'm totally like u too when all the news articles came out. But the moment the interview came out, every ounce of my rationality is gone. Hahahs! Looking forward to reading more from you if any! Thank you for gifting it to us on our princess birthday too! 

• Like 24

2 hours ago, ninjashipper said:

Hello everyone!! It's been a long time since I last posted here and I missed so many things, still trying to catch up from page 1008 TT

Just dropped by to wish uri Princess a very HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYY :heart:

She deserve all the happiness in the world, I hope that she gets all that she wish for. I have been watching KDrama for a long time now but I have never fangirled/ loved an actress this much before. She has that something unexplainable that makes us love her!! Yall know what I mean right :tongue: 

I saw her insta post, with all the gifts of her fan and her birthday celebration, and I fell in love with her once more. She is soooo simple and down to earth, taking time to thank all her fans. AAhh I love her!! Hahaha

I am also missing our Prince, Wookie. We haven't got our sunday picture of him today so maybe he is out of the camp. I don't know how the army vacation works but as some of u said he might be out after his 5 weeks basic training. Maybe he is celebrating with Hyunnie :blush::blush: 

Yeah, so I was surfing on IG and saw this video of someone's wedding and it seems like Wookie is singing, his voice is easily recognizable. I am wondering if this is recent as his hair seems very short, and army-like. But the caption (translated by google translate) says that it was a wedding celebration from last week. So I wanted to know if the soldiers has the right to go out before the end of their basic training or I am completely mistaken and this is from today lol.

Anyway it's good to see him :D:D

hm doesnt look too recenr bcos wookies MS hair is super short and before that in SP his hair was long so i dont think there would have been a reason for him to cut it after SP but before MS? so cool though <3

• Like 9

10 minutes ago, m i s z CHEN said:

hm doesnt look too recenr bcos wookies MS hair is super short and before that in SP his hair was long so i dont think there would have been a reason for him to cut it after SP but before MS? so cool though <3

oh yeah you must be right his hair is super short right now :) i just thought it was recent as I never saw this video. Thanks for correcting me :) 

• Like 10