[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

9 hours ago, nikih said:

omg i finally was able to retrieve my pw and log in after like 100 pages of lurking only. And OMG half of these posts were so sexy making me HAWT and there were so many daebak revelations but I couldn't even press "like". I was so mad I couldn't actively spazz with you all. Anyhow HELLO to all Jiji veterans and new chingus! I don't really have anything add at this moment as everything I feel about JiJi had already been said and way better than i could articulate. I love you all!!! 

oh reposting this...i could understand sjk pulling his chair closer cuz his chair actually far but our boy lmao...he's already so close to her...poor nara prolly feels like a 4th wheel. 

oh his hands on her hips aka love handles is so hot

no hand or leg manner for huynie 

Oh man yay welcome back!! Didn't realise you lost your account!! I was wondering where you were haha. Woe betide us if this thread dies suddenly. Will be so sad

• Like 15

36 minutes ago, odotz said:

Maybe that is why in KBS award 2014, wookie's smile very bright during JH performance ..... in his mind ... yesss she an adult now ..... hahahah 

Yeahhh..and on the stage the moment to recieved award they've eye contact..may b She was thinking out loud..Woww!!Ji chang wook oppa!! He is so handsome..my heart is beating so fast...:D

• Like 22

@attriste  that's so beautiful unnie. Aww the feels. My poor hearty! Thank you for translating it and sharing it with us!!! I remember wookie laughing when he said and that laughter rings a similarity to the way he laughed when he asked unnie to come and visit him at the army on national TV. Am I delulu and hearing stuff ?  But there's this similarity with both the laughter's LOL. My poor delulu mind.

@pauliza I like to call what wookie said about having to wait for 8 years to meet hyunnie as FATE too. There is a reason why they didn't meet each other at warrior baekso. That's FATE as well cz the timing was not right(who knows if they had met before then they might have established an oppa dongsae relationship and filming SP would have been awkward. Just a hypothetical thought). Since they met as two independent adults in SP they were able to fall for each other, care for each other, wait for each other and mostly understand each other. So guys lemme repeat,everything happens for a reason and the reason for them meeting now is that the timing is perfect for them to,love each other and end up married to each other if,the Almighty wills. FATE is not early nor late. It is on time where things will start falling into the right place.

@malaya OMG Bwahaha LOL! let's say puppy luv shall we unnie :tongue:

@odotz there's no thing called silly question in here chinguya! We have the utmost respect to All your thoughts and questions delulu or not delulu. Look how your question is makibg the thread move faster on a monday. Im being enlightened from your questions chincha!

• Like 24

10 minutes ago, masthu said:

That's FATE as well cz the timing was not right(who knows if they had met before then they might have established an oppa dongsae relationship and filming SP would have been awkward. Just a hypothetical thought). Since they met as two independent adults in SP they were able to fall for each other, care for each other, wait for each other and mostly understand each other. 

Very true!! If not it'll literally be errr like what @malaya was implying heh. All the stars aligned for such a moment like this. Everything contributed to the culmination that was mindblowing chemistry and ultimately, two souls falling in love.

• Like 18

The last time I was crazy about a TVshow like that was at the beginning of Pretty Little Liars. I was lurking on the internet and trying to find any clue about who's A.

And now I feel the same with that couple, by reading all your "theories" and investigations, you make a good job and I really enjoy the fact that I am not alone in this shipping. 

I hope that we'll not have our "answers" in two years but having some clues any time when JCW will have permissions for example hihi :ph34r:

Ps: I hope my english is not that bad :flushed:

• Like 18

19 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

This is so cute..  JCW n NJH teaching How to be a Good Parent.. :heart:

My-Too-Perfect-Sons-2009.jpg

sol20-066.jpg

sol10-013.jpg

Mi-jungandHana-1.jpg

In "my too perfect son "Wookie is so cute..He will be a good father and good husband definitely!! I love the way he take care baby its so warm.

• Like 24

48 minutes ago, hazel30 said:

This is so cute..  JCW n NJH teaching How to be a Good Parent.. :heart:

Wait.... the guy in black in this gif behind Wookie, doesn't he look like the guy in black whom the guy in white gave the paper bag to? 

• Like 14

3 hours ago, malaya said:

All these calculations with their projects and ages has addled my brain. Plus I'm only using my phone so I got a bit confused there with BDS and QSD. :lol:

Nonetheless...poor Wookie. Whether it was 2009 or 2011, she was still not legal. :lol:

Right kekekeke!!!

• Like 19

8 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

We can really count on you to compute distances :D How complete can this ship be!! We have writers, artists, translators, CSI/decoders, mathematician, etc and heck, we also have flies to spice this ship when we are bored. ALL ABOARD!!! 

hahaha..basic Math ,speed = distance /time .Using linear equation & calculator can easily find the answer :lol:

By the way ,around 2 hours is considered not really that far for a long distance relationship :D

• Like 21