[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

Because this is page 1000th I just want to share with you guys ,I am a chronic illness patient .I am a Lupus Nephrithis Class 4 patient ,had been on 6 times chemotheraphy on 2010 & now under remission since 2011 till now .My doctor told me just stay positive & be happy to make sure my disease will remain under remission.And here I am with all of you in this Jiji's world .I told myself ,whatever gonna to happen in the future either its related to my health or our Jiji couple ,I don't want to pressure myself to think about it .I just want to enjoy this present moment to the max :lol:

eunnie,I hope you will get batter and batter every day,I'm so thankful to you for sharing it with us,we really become a big family and it make our bond even stronger!

so I wish you to be well,and healthy really soon,and I hope in the close future we will hear a good news from you!as for JiJi/JiBong as you said no matter what happened and I hope it will be on the good side,we will hear good news from you and from our beloved ship!I will pray for you eunnie!may G-d will send you full recovery,and soon really soon we will celebrate together with you!

and if we are in the talk of celebration,HAPPY 1000 page every one!!!!JiJi/JiNam shippers FIGHTING!!!

• Like 24

10 hours ago, pauliza said:

Because this is page 1000th I just want to share with you guys ,I am a chronic illness patient .I am a Lupus Nephrithis Class 4 patient ,had been on 6 times chemotheraphy on 2010 & now under remission since 2011 till now .My doctor told me just stay positive & be happy to make sure my disease will remain under remission.And here I am with all of you in this Jiji's world .I told myself ,whatever gonna to happen in the future either its related to my health or our Jiji couple ,I don't want to pressure myself to think about it .I just want to enjoy this present moment to the max :lol:

@pauliza. My heart aches knowing about your illness (insert virtual hug). And I really admire you for being optimistic, just continue to have a positive outlook in life. I will always include you in my prayers, nothing is impossible to God. I may not know you personally, but I really feel that you are a very sincere person. I also wanna thank you for your trust because you informed us your health condition which I think is very personal, yet you share it with us (your fellow NamJi shippers). Stay strong chingu, you have us here. Always take care of yourself. 

• Like 23

1 hour ago, JiJi_whisper said:

Happy 1000th pages guys!!! Just made an account to greet eveyone here!!! I been here from  page 1 and im so happy that we are growing everyday i am so happy reading all your analysis this is my first time posting here im not really good in english so i hope everyone understand me hahahha i love you guys maybe i cant offer anything this time maybe someday keep this thread alive guys till 2019!!! Im not yet so familiar in this forum guys im so sorry i need to study first goodluck!!!

@JiJi_whisper Welcome chingu! Goodluck in your studies. 

• Like 10

2 hours ago, signorina_semplice said:

Hello guys! I know I'm late, but I just wanna greet all of you here (my fellow NamJi shippers) a happy 1000th page. I would also like to use this opportunity to give my deepest gratitude to all of you here. Almost all the things that I know about JCW and NJH, came from you all. I may not be an active contributor and most of the time been silent shipper here, but I always make sure that I am keeping track of what are the happenings here. I like reading all your analysis about our OTP. Honestly, until now I hardly move on from Suspicious Partner. I tried watching different korean series (I have lost count already) after I am done with SP, however I always end up not finishing them. I am a certified korean drama addict since time immemorial, but now I suddenly lose interest. Haha. All I care about is NamJi. This is what SP and our OTP affect me. I really hope I can go back to my old self wherein I can finish watching the entire korean series. Though I know being a shipper is not that simple because we have to experience ups and downs, but I am quite glad that we have a strong bond here amidst the negativity. I keep on praying that JCW and NJH's relationship (here comes my delulu mind again) will stand the test of time and distance and their love for each other keep on growing that they will end up in marriage together someday. 

Agree. Lets enjoy this ship till it docks to wedding land :wub::D

suspicious-partner_morning-after.gif

Cto

• Like 21