[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 hours ago, noodlez_ said:

ooh she's doing interviews already. i hope she throws us a bone or two. lol the drought is killing me. :joy:

Me too!!! With Hyunnie’s drama ending the drought will be dryer than ever!! 

• Like 8

4 hours ago, pauliza said:
Namji couple's latest updates :heart:

D 179 & credit to the owner

Hyunni blowing bubbles remind me of EunBongHee..the hairstyle maybe..hehe:D

Wookie looking gooddddd!:wub:

Nice to have updates from both of them^_^

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

I love this :love:I miss NamJi sooo much :cry:

Beautiful!!!!!^_^

I miss NamJi too!!!

• Like 9

2 hours ago, daloula said:

Less than 6 months for Wook to come out and hyunnie’s successful drama finished airing. I am hoping for great ratings for the end. 

Another successful project for us and she loved the gift too:

Congratulations everybody for another succesful project for us .Glad Hyunnie loved it .Yes ,this CRAZY shippers did it again! :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Hello guys.  I decided to write again,  if I am not mistaken my last is April 1, 2018 so 7 months from now I decided to post again in the thread.  I choose 7 coz our couple love it.  Hehehe

I have difficulty in lurking for the last 7mos coz I have double duty from May to July.  I have been a student and working at the same time.  Then from July to 2nd half of October we dont have a wifi in the house so I just rely on my data,  lurk on IG most of the time.  

For the accomplishments of this thread I am very proud of you.  You have deliver a rice wreath and gifts to Ji Hyun which obviously she love.  

I will take this opportunity too, to apologize on some shippers I bother for the past few months.  @pauliza @daloula and @matshu.  Sorry if my question all the time is negative.  I deeply apologize for this.  

Although this journey for me is really tough coz in my real life I've been a negative thinker but as I ask why I'm on this shipping business.  First, I love namji couple.  Second its God will for me to meet a positive thinker person.  To develop my personality to see the brighter side.  I am happy too that I have meet different races (Malaysian,  Indonesian,  Korean and Vietnamese).  I have a chat with them and some have chatted me just to talk about namji.  Some also ask how to use google translate and different social media.  Hehehe.  Why me I am not a computer wizard person?? 

Well before I end this post.. Have you seen the DVD cut of the kiss scene,  specially the court kiss scene. I dont know if you have discussed it already but why some portions of it they remove the sound and use the OST.. Maybe are they hiding something? We cannot hear pdnim voice so we dont know what he is saying.  If we cannot discuss the DVD I will remove this portion of my post. 

Lets claim our victory now for our couple.  I have seen this bible verse.  I know in this thread not all are christian maybe some diffirent religion can share their verses or saying,  to give us inspiration.  

Goodbye for now.  Hey guys are you planning to go in Korea this April 2019 on Chang Wook discharge??  Can we join? Me and @f8te. Thanks.  

• Like 7

So happy that our 3rd project was a success! :bawling::heart: 

Hope uri hyuni likes our flowers and macaroons! 

Thank you everyone for working so hard to make this project a success! :heart:  You girls are awesome and so precious!

So proud of my fam! Please keep up the good work! Love you all! :kiss_wink:

More power to you #hyunited_soompiers  :heart:  

tenor.gif?itemid=8759019

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Hi again!!!

Came back after my midterms tests. Pheew!

Right in time to congratulate you girls on the success of your 3rd project for Hyunnie!!! Congrats!

Also, so happy for the success of Hundred Days Husband. Yaay!!

Well, our girl is giving interviews and doing photoshoots left and right, looking extremely stunning as always. But, from one of the many interviews I am left with an answer that (powerfully) caught my attention.

"I often imagining myself having a date. I don't think I'd change so much when I have a bf (boyfriend). I think I'd date someone who's like friend, that's why I don't think my date style would be so much different. I was in rush of pressure to be in a relationship last year, but for now, I think meeting and getting know each other slowly would suit me more".

She also said she has "no love story to tell". I mean.... Oh Dear Lord!! I'm soooo desperate!.

What you all think about this?

Thanks to Hyunited Soompiers for the translation.

• Like 8

3 hours ago, burgundyprincess said:

"I often imagining myself having a date. I don't think I'd change so much when I have a bf (boyfriend). I think I'd date someone who's like friend, that's why I don't think my date style would be so much different. I was in rush of pressure to be in a relationship last year, but for now, I think meeting and getting know each other slowly would suit me more".

I lol'd at the highlighted words..first thing that come to mind was "who's pressuring you?" :rolleyes:I'm sorry Hyunni :sweatingbullets::lol:..nonetheless love her honesty^_^ But looking at those words..I'd say the girl is willing to wait hehe :D (who knows..if its that one who can't be named :rolleyes: :lol:) I'm sure you'll have lots of time to get to know each other when he comes out,haha)just for fun ayt.Peace!

Thank you for the translations hyunited soompiers ^_^

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

Any scenario is possible. One thing for sure is that I doubt she would just say: yes I am in a relationship if she is dating (which I honestly think she is whether it is wook or someone else judging from the way she behaved in the BTS of HDH). Let’s not forget that she is the one who said they just kissed for 30s to give us the laundry basket kiss lololol

I also loled at her being in a rush last year and now taking her time. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

48 minutes ago, daloula said:

Any scenario is possible. One thing for sure is that I doubt she would just say: yes I am in a relationship if she is dating (which I honestly think she is whether it is wook or someone else judging from the way she behaved in the BTS of HDH). Let’s not forget that she is the one who said they just kissed for 30s to give us the laundry basket kiss lololol

I also loled at her being in a rush last year and now taking her time. 

30s?!?!?!...I am shocked to the point:w00t: :lol:

She should be taking her time:phew:

None of the interviews asked..if she has visited Wookie already?!I'm dying to know :lol:

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

3 hours ago, achinawa said:

30s?!?!?!...I am shocked to the point:w00t: :lol:

She should be taking her time:phew:

None of the interviews asked..if she has visited Wookie already?!I'm dying to know :lol:

Lmao the 30 seconds wasn’t true at all according to the dcut footage we got :lol: The first take of that kiss lasted 4 times that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 9