[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, MoonlightSerenade said:

I really cannot watch anything else. It is a Suspicious Partner rerun in all it’s forms every single day beginning from individual interviews before, during and after. SP scenes from reel drama, to SBS bts, and then the “Specials” that we have been blessed to go over at leisure. Which I have only watched twice. Why? Because there is so much material. And I am so thankful to my sister @jijifirstandonlyship for investing and gifting me with this keepsake. Now she is a real one! 

Arasooo... haha :D

I feel you @MoonlightSerenade... always find a reason to go back to SP, rewatching all NamJi goodies, although there are many new dramas, and many new  couples as well. Nothing compares... :wub:

Love reading about @jijifirstandonlyship and her story with SP Dcut... kekeke. Thinking that day, I never regret buying this very precious DVD set. I ordered it without think twice, right after they announced the PO, I submitted my order too :lol:

And now the NamJi goodies, clips, MVs, vids, etc are like my bed time stories. Watch it every night until fall asleep... kekeke :P

Jump ship? Who ever think about it? There's no way to move on from NamJi, not a single reason... hahaha. Like @pauliza, @babyval22, @masthu, @happyheart1, @ss1504, @MoonlightSerenade, @luvforever have said, no one can deny the realness of NamJi on screen and off screen, especially after watching the Dcut... :lol:

• Like 6
  • LOL 6

Annyeong chingus!! It’s been awhile.. How are y’all? I miss NamJi so much that I’ve been making a lot of vids from the drama and the xcut, what I mean the dcut.. :D here’s the vid I made few weeks ago.. Ep 28 date.. :wub: 

So, who jumped ships? Definitely not us.. :P

• Like 14

HAI GIRLS!!!!!! :love: Wahhhhh its been a while we didn't ROCK this MT, i miss u girls all your gif, pictures, videos, rational & logical thought without biased that well written in this MT:wub: .. u girls are doing great in making me blushed with NamJi kiss:kiss_wink: (LOL playing innocent meanwhile my inside "ghost" was thinking the 27minutes++ of Xcut opps Dcut that been watching for Nth time for science :phew:) & giggled while reading that "some" thought we had jump ship?? :w00t:(rolled my eyes) that deserved my big laugh :mrgreen: How can we jump ship tho? after we had bought SP's Dcut cough caugh XCUT, Well excuse me there is no DCut or BTS can make me give such attention & invest my precious time & money like SP (such a NamJi goners i am after possesed DCut:phew:

This is me while watching the DCut THE SATISFYING FEELING!!!! :tounge_wink:

tumblr_op0lajnGum1r9730zo3_500.gif

42b45a_546ccd859c9140a08d99c5b53059f36b~

One of the favourite.. Haha.. 

01-05.jpg

Gif credit to owner 

• Like 14

Anneyonghaseyo chingus,

still alive , baby ? (My favourite lines in Mr. and Mrs. Smith) hehe

How are you all ? Hope all is well with you.

Drop by to say that I’m so proud seeing our Namji doing great job in their individual project. Glad to see the snippets of Wookie from the army musical. Is he korean Benjamin Button? Because it seems like he ageing backward. Haha.

And for our baby girl, so happy to see 100 Days My Prince received so much love these days. I love this drama so much. We stan the right girl. She did great job bringing Hong Shim’s character to life .

My fave line from  Hongshim would be  “I promise to marry someone , the problem is he is serving in the army” . Haha.

Is it only me pause for a while seeing this line? Hehehe

anyway, happy shipping. Let’s support our OTP.

Oh, and if you wanna feast your eyes to some NamJi gifs, here’s my thread. :wub:

I’m so proud of our babies.. 100 Days My Prince is doing really well. Hopefully, we will see our baby girl dancing to Ko Ko Bop soon.. like this.. 

And of course our captain, I wish I can watch his musical.. :bawling: so sad that they don’t have any schedule on the days I’m in SK. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

Hi Chingus! I meant to be a silent lurker but could not ignore the prodding of @pauliza to come out.  The truth is  I've become a NamJi goner ever since their unforgettable  first kiss on SP.  I then understood what I read in this book Real Moments for Lovers by Dr. Barbara De Angelis who said:  Kissing is really your way of chewing, sucking, gnawing nibbling, and munching on that which you cherish the most,  your mate.  It is a form of "eating" the person you love!!

I'm staying on this ship and fervently wishing, hoping and praying our NamJi will end up happily together.  

This thread with your delightful musings and sharings has been a joy to me.  Thank you everyone!

• Like 15
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

Woahhhhh!!! This thread is on a roll!!!^_^

Massive thanks @luvforever for those eye-candy hot gifs where it all started today haha:love: And to everyones' posts,thank you^_^... a year and counting has passed but  our OTP still gives me the chills,that swoon worthy, spine tingling,happy feeling...and just like eveyone else on board has not moved on! :wub:B) :lol: 

Proud NamJi goner on here :heart:

Ctto

Ctto

Ctto

Ctto

Ctto

• Like 16

I had to come too to join the fun of being a namji shipper too. When I first joined I was super skeptical and planning to stop shipping once the drama ends lmao. But here I am today, not moving from this ship at all and more confident than ever.

• Like 18

3 hours ago, Changsky said:

Love reading about @jijifirstandonlyship and her story with SP Dcut... kekeke. Thinking that day, I never regret buying this very precious DVD set. I ordered it without think twice, right after they announced the PO, I submitted my order too :lol:
@pauliza@babyval22@masthu@happyheart1@ss1504@MoonlightSerenade@luvforever

Sorry chingus~ i wanted to delete the tags but Soompi refused to let me delete it. HAHAHA. I wanted to say i regretted not ordering the blu ray cos i tot it would be crazy to spend that huge amount of money on namji.. buttttttt i am sorely regretting it big time now. Watching namji on HHD would be a treat, not to mention all those clear shots we would have. Heh heh.

6CYTvUw.gif

20 minutes ago, daloula said:

I had to come too to join the fun of being a namji shipper too. When I first joined I was super skeptical and planning to stop shipping once the drama ends lmao. But here I am today, not moving from this ship at all and more confident than ever

Their bed scene never fails to get to me. :wub::wub::wub: How on earth can these 2 be such a natural on bed? :phew:

Reporting our attendance here just so we know who is still around~~~

So far we have @babyval22 @pauliza @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @happyheart1 @masthu @ss1504 @Changsky @ajboomer28 @adi2019jiji @feliciadreamer @truebeliever @achinawa @daloula

You guys are all so jjang! Here's hoping more will unlurk cos it's been while since we partied!

D2YLvWW.gif

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

9 hours ago, babyval22 said:

and then i continue. Haha. I should really learn to video edit at least once for namji. LOL.

So far we have @babyval22 @pauliza @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @happyheart1 @masthu @ss1504 @Changsky

~~~~~~~

Calling out my cuzzie @attriste cos i definitely know you are still as insane as me. Buahahaa.

Count me in...  Hahaha...  Im lurking 

• Like 3
  • LOL 9

WOW our baby girl is doing great in her new drama which i enjoying very much, all the casts had nailed their characters perfectly & Yes our Hyunie is simply the best & exceptional beautiful in HDH :heart:

Glad to see her talent being recognised, getting much praised for her acting & her hardword getting paid off, the drama hitting double digit :love: & hope will going to continue rising, love how u guys very much supportive in her new drama.. Yeay we nearly going to see Hyunie dance again.. I love her dance groove, so cute, never been forgotten wookie dance :lol: that man just simply cute with his dance.. 

tumblr_ooq4z7dyeL1r0wgtio6_r1_250.gif

Look it just took a couple of hours, her followers rapidly increasing.. :wub:

You go girl, we will cheer u up with your next project in the future!!!! 

ThriftyDelightfulEgg-size_restricted.gif

All gif & ig credit to owner 

• Like 14

5 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Sorry chingus~ i wanted to delete the tags but Soompi refused to let me delete it. HAHAHA. I wanted to say i regretted not ordering the blu ray cos i tot it would be crazy to spend that huge amount of money on namji.. buttttttt i am sorely regretting it big time now. Watching namji on HHD would be a treat, not to mention all those clear shots we would have. Heh heh.

Their bed scene never fails to get to me. :wub::wub::wub: How on earth can these 2 be such a natural on bed? :phew:

So far we have @babyval22 @pauliza @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @happyheart1 @masthu @ss1504 @Changsky @ajboomer28 @adi2019jiji @feliciadreamer @truebeliever @achinawa @daloula

You guys are all so jjang! Here's hoping more will unlurk cos it's been while since we partied!

Here! One more cerified NamJi Trash Bin present! :lol:

And let me say that when I read @Changsky post, my very first thought was exactly the same as yours: the only regret I have is not getting the bluray. Even if I don't even have a bluray reader :P:P. It would have been worth buying one - in addition to the higher cost of the Dcut - for NamJi. But well... no use crying over the missed opportunity now, and I still love my NamJi even in less than HD resolution :wub: 

Anyway... whoa! there is really a party going on here!? Heol! Heol! Heol! :D Ever since this morning I kept getting email notifications of new posts in this thread, and I was so curious and eager to join ^_^ Due to RL and work I am a bit late to the party, but I am so glad to see a lot of chingus delurking! We missed seeing you here, I missed you seeing you here :heart:

But seriously are there people thinking that we jumped ship? LOL! :lol::lol::lol: I think this thread went quiter after the Dcut because we were all to engrossed watching it (and I confess that to this day I still get my daily dose of the Dcut/Xcut, even if sometimes it's just a few minutes, simply because i can't get enough of our NamJi) and then because - despite having so, so much to spazz and swoon about, we were complying with the rule of not sharing content of the Dcut, not even in verbal form. 

But the flame of the NamJi ship is far from dead! It's burning fiercely. And happily. Just look at  SNS and how many shipper accounts are still updating every day, not only supporting the individual projects of our OTP + rejoycing for their well deserved success but also reminescing the old good times, because NamJi moments never feel old, are still heart-fluttering over 1 year later, and simply... nothing compares. 

Lmao... actually,  probably some of us were even hoping to move on from NamJi after some time, especially with the "draught season" but in fact... maybe because with NamJi the yin and yang met in such perfect harmony the real draught never came :P And for the foreseable future we seem to be stuck here. Which is ot a bad thing, since NamJi-land is a happy place, filled with NamJi's laughter and with our (well, at least; my ^_^) idiotic  smiles as I watch the 2 of them together :lol::wub::wub::wub:

Time to go to bed for me, but after seeing so many lovely and/or hot pics, gifs and vids shared by all of you, I feel I also have to give my visual contribution, so here it  is:

Have a great Thursday ahead, everyone!

:heart:

• Like 16

Seriously,  ladies.  Today or yesterday were not SP anniversary,  rite?  But when I come here,  it feels like we are celebrating something...  :D Maybe Hyunni new drama,  Wookie musical,  their updates here and there,  made us miss them more and more.  So we all starving of them...  Haha...  

Thank you my fellow shipper who post a lot about Namji,  pictures,  gift,  etc.  Really made my day,  really cherish my heart,  and make me more confident being one of Namji shipper.... 

Kamsahamnida.... :wub:

• Like 13

1 hour ago, khalinkikyo said:

Seriously,  ladies.  Today or yesterday were not SP anniversary,  rite?  But when I come here,  it feels like we are celebrating something...  :D Maybe Hyunni new drama,  Wookie musical,  their updates here and there,  made us miss them more and more.  So we all starving of them...  Haha...  

Thank you my fellow shipper who post a lot about Namji,  pictures,  gift,  etc.  Really made my day,  really cherish my heart,  and make me more confident being one of Namji shipper.... 

Kamsahamnida.... :wub:

Haha. Maybe we are celebrating HDH breaking the 10% ratings? LOL. So happy for hyunni that even more recognition is coming her way after SP, and now with HDH too. Hehe. 

Reporting our attendance here just so we know who is still around~~~

So far we have @babyval22 @pauliza @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @happyheart1 @masthu @ss1504 @Changsky @ajboomer28 @adi2019jiji @feliciadreamer @truebeliever @achinawa @daloula @khalinkikyo @midorinokerochan

I know of alot more who haven appeared! Haha. 

@attriste @lovethatlook @Harry97 @magoner @ahava26 @Babyboomer @amalyn99 @excitedgal @findingserendipity @nianderson come on out and do roll call! :D

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Haha. Maybe we are celebrating HDH breaking the 10% ratings? LOL. So happy for hyunni that even more recognition is coming her way after SP, and now with HDH too. Hehe. 

Reporting our attendance here just so we know who is still around~~~

So far we have @babyval22 @pauliza @MoonlightSerenade @luvforever @happyheart1 @masthu @ss1504 @Changsky @ajboomer28 @adi2019jiji @feliciadreamer @truebeliever @achinawa @daloula @khalinkikyo @midorinokerochan

I know of alot more who haven appeared! Haha. 

@attriste @lovethatlook @Harry97 @magoner @ahava26 @Babyboomer @amalyn99 @excitedgal @findingserendipity @nianderson come on out and do roll call! :D

@songsongdiehard please come out too & @sharreb ,I forgot her new ID  :D

credit to the owner

• Like 14

@achinawa haha...  Yes,  we love our sailing boat...  But,  what happened with all those removed pictures? Being reported?  Chinca....  What are they protected?  

Maybe they (sbs)  shocked with our finding...  Shipper have sharp eyes you know, with all our curiosity,  it could not be denied..  

Hahaha...  

Keep spazzing and spamming ladies!!  

And @pauliza your post are :wub:

• Like 11

Good morning from my side, wonderful ladies :heart:

LOL it seems our little party here is bothering some people who have too much time to waste on hating :lol::lol::lol:

As if reporting posts on IG - even those that do NOT include Dcut content - and having them deleted is going to erase NamJi's sweet moments. This is ridiculous. 

Dear Lurker(s) / Hater(s): whether you like this or not, those moments happened. Those are not pictures or vids edited by us to make it look that things were in a certain way. Deal with it. Do a favor to yourself and stop being pathetic. Move on, you will feel much better. 

Peace! 

ETA : just to clarify, I am not bringing up IG issues here. Those will be dealt with in IG, as it should be. Just mentioning this to explain why so many of our latest posts HERE look empty now. 

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 3
  • LOL 13

Me!! Me!!! Namij Goners No XXX Reporting!!! 

@babyval22

(Don't say i din report yah... )

I know I had an overdue homework not completed yet so yah...I am submitting it now. Hope you all will not find it too long winded... :)

(I am sorry that this maybe too long but I need to pen it down before I forget...)

2018.09.11 - 2018.09.18
One of the most memorable trip that I ever had......

I decided to on embark on this trip  simply for 2 reasons which I believe people here can relate:
- ShinHeung Military Academy (Wookie's Musical)
- Hyunnie's Birthday

Although there were many uncertainties and hesitation during the planning process, I'm glad that I made it for this trip and everything turn out well!!

ShinHeung Military Academy
This musical tells the stories of the a group of patriotic young people who fought and sacrificed their lives for the  freedom of Korea during the Japanese colonial period.
Wookie plays the son of an anti-Japanese Confusion scholar who committed suicide after the promulagation of  the treaty of Japan's rule over Korea.
KHN plays the servant of an Academy's founder and he is an orphan.
The 2 of them became best friend in the academy and fought hard to realize their dreams.

I was initially worried that I will not be able to understand that musical but I think after paying for 6 shows,  (yes...6 shows... *giggle*)

it is not just about looking at handsome faces but I had also managed to understand the story and appreciate the musical.. 
It was very touching and I teared every time when i watch it..

Some quick thoughts of mine:
1) After seeing both Wookie and KHN performing on stage, I must say that they really belong to the stage...
When KHN touches you through the songs that he sings, Wookie's presence can be felt the moment he appear on stage.
He steals all the attraction and make you focus on him. When he smile, you will smile, when he cry, you will cry too..
His singing has improved alot and he is able to hit high notes which at times I was really worried that he will crack his voice but "phew', it did not happen... *giggle*

2) Chemistry between the 2 of them was also the highlight of the musical. I think due to their previous collaboration and good relationship, they could show good rapport in this musical and every night, I will be anticipating what kind of adlib surprises they will give us.
(PS:  I am really hoping to see them collaborate in a movie or drama after they discharge from army next year.)

3) The songs and music
Since it is a musical, there are many songs that are being delivered through the characters to tell you the story.
Not only the 2 of them, Sungkyu and the rest of the casts did a good job as well. I am not too sure if it's because Sungkyu is from an idol group, his solo songs are rather upbeat (more suitable for dancing...haha) as compared to the others, but well, at least it blends in well too. There are many songs that I like but the most memorable one is still the confrontation duet that both Wookie and KHN delivered.
I believe this is also one of the highlight of the musical.
Many fans who watched them performed during "Thrill Me" was
really excited when they had a duet in this musical too and commented that this musical is actually their "love story....
Both of them delivered it with much emotions and i could actually see tears in them too.
(Awwww.... how i wish i could return to hear them sing this song again...)

6TCol4T.png

W56uqke.jpg

Operation 0917

Other than the musical, the other highlight of my trip was "Operation 0917".
Not only did i manage to complete the mission smoothly, 20180917 also became a day that I will never forget...
Soop -> Glorious -> Sinsa

Thank you to the hard work of the people here, we had prepared great gifts, cards and birthday cake to be delivered to Hyunnie within a period of short time.
As I am in Seoul on the actual day, I was en-tasked with the final mission to make sure that the gift and cakes are delivered to Soop.
Thus on this day, I actually woke up quite early to make sure that all the things that we had prepared and intact and I made my way to the cake shop 2 hours before the appointment time. (I am afraid that I will be lost and hinder the delivery timing...)
When I reach the cake shop place, I was greeted by a nice lady who actually started making the cake at 5am in the morning!!
It was real hard work but i think all of you have seen the final output and I must say it is really pretty.. 
(just that i don' t have a chance to taste it..)

I was initially busy taking pictures of our output so when the delivery ahjusshi arrived at 2.30pm (he is really punctual), things started to speed up because we target to reach Soop by 3pm so the cake owner, the delivery ahjusshi and me brought down all the stuff that needs to be delivered to the delivery van(including me) and off we are to Soop.

When we arrive there, the ahjusshi thought that I wanted to take more photos of our gifts so he just drove off after putting all our gifts outside Soop doorway.
I was a bit stunned because I don't think i can carry all the gift into the office by myself but luckily a staff who happens to return to the office helped me along the way and carry it to the office.
I told them that it's Hyunnie's birthday today and these gifts are from her oversea fans.
He said thank you and they will deliver it to her.
As much as I hope to catch a glimpse of her at the office that day, I don't think she was in office that day...
(It's ok..i will see her next time!! :)):D

Hb8vGUL.jpg

After my mission was completed, I decided to make my way to Glorious Entertainment as well since it is actually within walking distance.
And also because after watching the musical, I really wanted to prepare some card and gift to give Wookie words of encouragement.
So I made my way there, passed my gift to the person in charge (of course i do not expect to see him there too...)

3x7o3Ti.jpg

After completed my mission, I decided to end my trip (returning home on the next day)  to visit Sinsa which I had a pleasant encounter which until now... I still cannot forget and I don't think i will be able to forget....:heart:

As much as I want to move on, I find myself  falling in deeper every time I return from Seoul. (From Jiscovery to Operation 0917)

I don't know what will happen in the future but I treasure this moment that I having now.

Most important of all, through Namji, I also gained friendship with the bunch of amazing people here!

With the experience we had gained, I hope we have chance for the many other "Operation XXXX" that will happen in the future... ;);)

Ok...that''s about all for now.. 

Gtg now...  Ciaos....:kiss_wink:

mAenJpH.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 14

1 hour ago, excitedgal said:

Me!! Me!!! Namij Goners No XXX Reporting!!! 

@babyval22

(Don't say i din report yah... )

I know I had an overdue homework not completed yet so yah...I am submitting it now. Hope you all will not find it too long winded... :)

(I am sorry that this maybe too long but I need to pen it down before I forget...)

2018.09.11 - 2018.09.18
One of the most memorable trip that I ever had......

I decided to on embark on this trip  simply for 2 reasons which I believe people here can relate:
- ShinHeung Military Academy (Wookie's Musical)
- Hyunnie's Birthday

Although there were many uncertainties and hesitation during the planning process, I'm glad that I made it for this trip and everything turn out well!!

ShinHeung Military Academy
This musical tells the stories of the a group of patriotic young people who fought and sacrificed their lives for the  freedom of Korea during the Japanese colonial period.
Wookie plays the son of an anti-Japanese Confusion scholar who committed suicide after the promulagation of  the treaty of Japan's rule over Korea.
KHN plays the servant of an Academy's founder and he is an orphan.
The 2 of them became best friend in the academy and fought hard to realize their dreams.

I was initially worried that I will not be able to understand that musical but I think after paying for 6 shows,  (yes...6 shows... *giggle*)

it is not just about looking at handsome faces but I had also managed to understand the story and appreciate the musical.. 
It was very touching and I teared every time when i watch it..

Some quick thoughts of mine:
1) After seeing both Wookie and KHN performing on stage, I must say that they really belong to the stage...
When KHN touches you through the songs that he sings, Wookie's presence can be felt the moment he appear on stage.
He steals all the attraction and make you focus on him. When he smile, you will smile, when he cry, you will cry too..
His singing has improved alot and he is able to hit high notes which at times I was really worried that he will crack his voice but "phew', it did not happen... *giggle*

2) Chemistry between the 2 of them was also the highlight of the musical. I think due to their previous collaboration and good relationship, they could show good rapport in this musical and every night, I will be anticipating what kind of adlib surprises they will give us.
(PS:  I am really hoping to see them collaborate in a movie or drama after they discharge from army next year.)

3) The songs and music
Since it is a musical, there are many songs that are being delivered through the characters to tell you the story.
Not only the 2 of them, Sungkyu and the rest of the casts did a good job as well. I am not too sure if it's because Sungkyu is from an idol group, his solo songs are rather upbeat (more suitable for dancing...haha) as compared to the others, but well, at least it blends in well too. There are many songs that I like but the most memorable one is still the confrontation duet that both Wookie and KHN delivered.
I believe this is also one of the highlight of the musical.
Many fans who watched them performed during "Thrill Me" was
really excited when they had a duet in this musical too and commented that this musical is actually their "love story....
Both of them delivered it with much emotions and i could actually see tears in them too.
(Awwww.... how i wish i could return to hear them sing this song again...)

Operation 0917

Other than the musical, the other highlight of my trip was "Operation 0917".
Not only did i manage to complete the mission smoothly, 20180917 also became a day that I will never forget...
Soop -> Glorious -> Sinsa

Thank you to the hard work of the people here, we had prepared great gifts, cards and birthday cake to be delivered to Hyunnie within a period of short time.
As I am in Seoul on the actual day, I was en-tasked with the final mission to make sure that the gift and cakes are delivered to Soop.
Thus on this day, I actually woke up quite early to make sure that all the things that we had prepared and intact and I made my way to the cake shop 2 hours before the appointment time. (I am afraid that I will be lost and hinder the delivery timing...)
When I reach the cake shop place, I was greeted by a nice lady who actually started making the cake at 5am in the morning!!
It was real hard work but i think all of you have seen the final output and I must say it is really pretty.. 
(just that i don' t have a chance to taste it..)

I was initially busy taking pictures of our output so when the delivery ahjusshi arrived at 2.30pm (he is really punctual), things started to speed up because we target to reach Soop by 3pm so the cake owner, the delivery ahjusshi and me brought down all the stuff that needs to be delivered to the delivery van(including me) and off we are to Soop.

When we arrive there, the ahjusshi thought that I wanted to take more photos of our gifts so he just drove off after putting all our gifts outside Soop doorway.
I was a bit stunned because I don't think i can carry all the gift into the office by myself but luckily a staff who happens to return to the office helped me along the way and carry it to the office.
I told them that it's Hyunnie's birthday today and these gifts are from her oversea fans.
He said thank you and they will deliver it to her.
As much as I hope to catch a glimpse of her at the office that day, I don't think she was in office that day...
(It's ok..i will see her next time!! :)):D

After my mission was completed, I decided to make my way to Glorious Entertainment as well since it is actually within walking distance.
And also because after watching the musical, I really wanted to prepare some card and gift to give Wookie words of encouragement.
So I made my way there, passed my gift to the person in charge (of course i do not expect to see him there too...)

After completed my mission, I decided to end my trip (returning home on the next day)  to visit Sinsa which I had a pleasant encounter which until now... I still cannot forget and I don't think i will be able to forget....:heart:

As much as I want to move on, I find myself  falling in deeper every time I return from Seoul. (From Jiscovery to Operation 0917)

I don't know what will happen in the future but I treasure this moment that I having now.

Most important of all, through Namji, I also gained friendship with the bunch of amazing people here!

With the experience we had gained, I hope we have chance for the many other "Operation XXXX" that will happen in the future... ;);)

Ok...that''s about all for now.. 

Gtg now...  Ciaos....:kiss_wink:

Thank you dearie for sharing your journey with us. I mean who would have thought our mission would be successful with a few unexpected rewards.:D What a memorable trip indeed.

Looking back at the whole planning and liaising for this project was all thanks to everyone's effort, support, and help. Even the whole trying to buy the musical tickets was crazy:lol: Definitely looking forward for the upcoming projects in the future.

• Like 14