[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 8/1/2018 at 10:25 PM, achinawa said:

A year after and all the sweetness,loveliness,madness and craziness still lingers...the thought of these two just makes us all real happy ^_^

If I remember it correctly,there were 2 ig posts attached on here but I only see one now,lol (can't reply right away a while ago), well that ig post reminded me of the hyunni ig post(photo shoot) :lol: It gave off the same vibe and feels hahaha...the greens probably did it :P:lol:

Hahahahah. You are a certified namji goner my dear! Welcome to the club! Hahahaha. 

On 8/3/2018 at 9:11 PM, jncjwh said:

I had to drag this post in... it made me understood what Hyunnie said, “because you looked at me beautifully”.. wookie’s expressions are really powerful :sweat_smile:

i miss them :bawling:

Really? With SP OST to boot! T.T gosh this will kill me cos i'm missing them so much. T.T 

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

11 hours ago, babyval22 said:

This is soooooo cute! Just had to share it here!

Cutiessss!!!! This just made me miss our always bickering and loud (but caring towards each other) lawfirm! :lol: Such an underrated squad,if I may say hehe ;)

And thankies for the welcome lmao :lol: 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

5 hours ago, achinawa said:

Browsing thru ig and found this... just beautiful..and the owner is a namji goner as well hehe. Add up the caption hehe

Ctto.

I love the caption! So apt and true atm for them if it really is~

• Like 9

20 hours ago, achinawa said:

Browsing thru ig and found this... just beautiful..and the owner is a namji goner as well hehe. Add up the caption hehe

Ctto.

Wow.. both image and caption... so true :wub:

btw, have they finished filming? Uri hyunnie going back to school? 

• Like 9

23 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I love the caption! So apt and true atm for them if it really is~

My thoughts too with half of it trying to be rational lol (if it really is...did it lolz :lol:)

8 hours ago, jncjwh said:

Wow.. both image and caption... so true :wub:

btw, have they finished filming? Uri hyunnie going back to school? 

Drama filming hasn't ended dearie. 

56 minutes ago, daloula said:

Hyunnie updated her Instagram to thank haneulnari:

The one on screen on Hyunni's post is the scene from SP ...although I think she doesn't know coz she isn't the one who took the pic :lol: Glad to know they enjoyed the food and she's working real hard!:D Always a grateful Hyunni... thumbs up!^_^

• Like 10

Hi ching-deul!

I’ve been busy with shitty real life and been away from this ship for so long but when i scrolled my fellow shipper’s posts on ig, i realized that i can never move on from them. I still believe in their eyes and smiles and lingering touches! Especially in the golden dcut!! Can’t wait for our girl’s new drama and oppa’s musical. I missed them so much and decided to drop by here. Keep steering and fight the waves chingus!

• Like 14

1 hour ago, achinawa said:

My thoughts too with half of it trying to be rational lol (if it really is...did it lolz :lol:)

Drama filming hasn't ended dearie. 

The one on screen on Hyunni's post is the scene from SP ...although I think she doesn't know coz she isn't the one who took the pic :lol: Glad to know they enjoyed the food and she's working real hard!:D Always a grateful Hyunni... thumbs up!^_^

Wow.. ur eyes are so sharp! Hahahaa. Thanks for pointing out dearie! 

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, babyval22 said:

Wow.. ur eyes are so sharp! Hahahaa. Thanks for pointing out dearie! 

I presume it's changing,coz on @daloula's first post on the pic of the foodtruck,it's a different one hehe.It just happen that the one on her post is the umbrella scene...it's probably not a big deal and I'm just overreacting lmao :lol:

Amazing how she does this way too easy...I cannot :lol:

Ctto

• Like 9