[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Slightly OT:

“EXIT” Production Team Reveals That Choi Tae Joon Was Cast At “Suspicious Partner” Reunion

Choi-Tae-Joon.jpg

Short drama “EXIT” has shared the interesting story behind Choi Tae Joon’s casting!

See Also: Watch: Choi Tae Joon Questions Reality And Happiness In Trailer For New Drama

According to a representative, the production team was trying to figure out who to cast for the role of the main character Kang Soo in early January. During that time, the cast and crew of “Suspicious Partner” reunited for a party. People present included Choi Tae Joon, Nam Ji Hyun, Jang Hyuk Jin, directors Park Sun Ho and Jung Dong Yoon, and writer Kwon Ki Young.

At the party, director Jung Dong Yoon and the producer had a chat about various things with Choi Tae Joon. After hearing Choi Tae Joon’s serious thoughts about acting, they immediately made up their mind to cast him in “EXIT,” which Jung Dong Yoon is also the director of.

Once Choi Tae Joon was selected, casting for the remaining roles was able to continue smoothly.

“EXIT” is a four-episode drama about Do Kang Soo, a man who participates in experiments in his pursuit of happiness. The first two episodes aired on April 30 with strong ratings and praise from viewers.

The final episodes of “EXIT” will air on May 1 at 10 p.m. KST.

Check out the first episode of the drama below:

Watch Now

Source (1)

Cr.soompi

**Now it can be confirmed that there's really the mini SP reunion party (besides the few pics that circulated) :tongue::lol:^_^

• Like 16

2 minutes ago, achinawa said:

**Now it can be confirmed that there's really the mini SP reunion party (besides the few pics that circulated) :tongue::lol:^_^

but wookie was not there? :bawling: unless they really know how to keep to the script

• Like 2

here's my contribution to the BTS writeups. I really understand our chingus who said the couch scene BTS is gold.

There are lots of skinship here. Perhaps "shameless" started here, because PDnim was prompting "thick skinly thick skinly" to Hyunnie, as required by the script. B)
Hyunnie took a lot of initiative with the setup of the whole scene, and was always laughing with the PDnims throughout the BTS. She's also very aware of her surrounding people.. She'd be talking to one PDnim, receiving comments or instructions from the other PD, watching out for Wookie's reactions and suggestions. She's like an octopus with many communicating tentacles. 

Wookie, on the other hand, was initially looking serious, subdued. It almost feels as if he was not used to Hyunnie's way of going in and out of character every other second. Hyunnie would be rehearsing then laughing then rehearsing then laughing.. like have a split personality.. but of cos during the shot she will get it right. 
but towards the end of this BTS, it seems like Wookie was completely at ease with that style of that and going in and out of character laughing as well, trying out new moves. Hyunnie was having a cough and Wookie asked if she's ok with a very gentle voiceB) (not 100% sure since it was very soft)

It's here that I saw the beginning of Wookie pulling Hyunnie up.  To pull her up he had to reach for her from her arms to her elbows then to her palm... *evil grin*

• Like 23
  • LOL 1

25 minutes ago, Changsky said:

As for my shipper heart… I am at loss for words watching uri couple interaction behind the scenes, it’s like watching a beautiful love story. And I remember reading a tweet in my timeline: “Out of all JCW ships, the probablity of him ending up with NJH is the highest. She fits his low key style.” Awww :wink:

Thank you all... sorry for the random thoughts, and have a great day :)

Welcome aboard, this ship is so huge it can never be overcrowded. Only the flies are swatted here. Hope to hear more from you chingu:heart:

• Like 17

1 hour ago, jncjwh said:

but wookie was not there? :bawling: unless they really know how to keep to the script

LOL. If they wanted people not to know that he was there, it would be kept to the script dearie.. besides, it could also be to the him serving MS that they avoided mentioning him. Plus, even if he wasn't there, it's also actually not surprising considering i dun think it's easy to arrange for the team to come together too. So it's possible that he wasn't there too. (:

1 hour ago, Changsky said:

As for my shipper heart… I am at loss for words watching uri couple interaction behind the scenes, it’s like watching a beautiful love story. And I remember reading a tweet in my timeline: “Out of all JCW ships, the probablity of him ending up with NJH is the highest. She fits his low key style.” Awww :wink:

Thank you all... sorry for the random thoughts, and have a great day :)

Hello and welcome dearie to our thread! Thanks for sharing your thoughts with us and yes, yes, yes, agree with you on my feelings while watching the dcut too~ And that tweet.. it's kiyahhhh~ haha. Dun apologise for any random thoughts. True shippers will always be welcome to share anything random in our haven~ hope to hear more from you! Hehe.

• Like 18

36 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

Chingu... how about Wook's expression when her face is so close to him? She's on top of him and he was definitely AFFECTED LOL... Anyway, don't forget that in one of the takes, he held her up and never let go of the hand (not the wrist which we usually see) even though it was his right to her left hand and there was a small sofa between them. Hyuni had to extend herself to avoid that but I think Wook was holding tight, she can't get away. I think it was when Wook became more aware of her. The rest of the BTS showed that Wook became more clingy, touchy and just circling around her like a bee to a flower

I think she got affected too when she looked at him and he was being serious, thats why she tried to make drunk cute faces :lol: I believe this scene brought them much closer together and  the rest is history ^_^:wub:^_^:wub:

• Like 17
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, jncjwh said:

I think its safe to say that he wasn't there.Not sure of the timeline but I think he was back at the army already (after a vacation) when this gathering happened. (Thats me being a rational shipper,lol )

On the other hand..if ever he was there...up to them to decide if they'd upload a pic with him on it..hehe

• Like 12
  • LOL 1

I want to post something too about the dcut and all my thoughts but I’m so overwhelmed that all my thoughts are still messy in my head and I’m still trying to go back to my pre-dcut rationality before saying anything. 

• Like 8
  • LOL 13

@songsongdiehard @babyval22 thanks for the warm welcome :)

Will try to write more here... kekeke. Actually I'm so curious to know about what they talk in the commentary. Wish someone can share here a bit :)

11 hours ago, ptp321 said:

He strikes me as a very reserved person who is perfectly comfortable in his own shell (turtle reference again), but she managed to disarm him without lifting a finger.  I’ve been watching some BTS scenes from his other dramas to compare and also familiarize myself with his work so I can truly appreciate him as an actor and I can notice the difference instantly....(Ok maybe I’m a little biased), but Wookie’s interactions with Hyunie in SP exposed what I expect his true personality to be....warm, caring, genuine, honest, and most of all fun!  I’ve said before that it’s very difficult to meet someone who can bring you out of your comfort zone and I truly believe Hyunie was able to reveal that part of him that he kept hidden from the scrutiny that comes with being in the entertainment business.  Whether this ship will be able to weather the storm or the short time apart, Hyunie’s ability to charm and dismantle the reserved Wookie for the world to see is already pretty powerful.  My advice to Wookie....”never let her go!“ :wub:  sorry for the rant....I blame the feeeeeelings...ugh!  

Sorry to cut your post @ptp321... agree with you that Hyunnie was able to reveal the hidden part of Wookie, he shows his true self. And to not let her go... :)

He once felt so difficult to get close to his female lead, in Fabricated City. Even the Director teased him about it. But it's a different situation with uri Jihyun :wub:

• Like 18

12 minutes ago, achinawa said:

I think she got affected too when she looked at him and he was being serious, thats why she tried to make drunk cute faces :lol: I believe this scene brought them much closer together and  the rest is history ^_^:wub:^_^:wub:

I fully agree! This scene marks the spot! :wub::heart:

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, daloula said:

I want to post something too about the dcut and all my thoughts but I’m so overwhelmed that all my thoughts are still messy in my head and I’m still trying to go back to my pre-dcut rationality before saying anything. 

It's difficult isn't it? Thats why I'm impressed on the interesting points and analysis of our chingus on here^_^ Like how do they do that..how can they write it so beautifully,so orderly,so affectionately and I cannot lmao :lol:

I'm trying though bwahaha :tongue::lol:

• Like 5
  • LOL 11

24 minutes ago, ptp321 said:

Loving all the commentaries from everyone.  I have to admit that SP was my first work from JCW that I’ve seen and let’s just say he has ruined me for all other dramas.:lol:  I’ve seen other works by NJH, and for someone so young, her chemistry with fellow actors and professionalism has really impressed me.  She is really beloved by everyone who comes into her orbit.  Her chemistry with JCW is on a whole new level that I’ve never witnessed with any other drama couple! It’s like she was just what the love doctor ordered for Wookie. He strikes me as a very reserved person who is perfectly comfortable in his own shell (turtle reference again), but she managed to disarm him without lifting a finger.  I’ve been watching some BTS scenes from his other dramas to compare and also familiarize myself with his work so I can truly appreciate him as an actor and I can notice the difference instantly....(Ok maybe I’m a little biased), but Wookie’s interactions with Hyunie in SP exposed what I expect his true personality to be....warm, caring, genuine, honest, and most of all fun!  I’ve said before that it’s very difficult to meet someone who can bring you out of your comfort zone and I truly believe Hyunie was able to reveal that part of him that he kept hidden from the scrutiny that comes with being in the entertainment business.  Whether this ship will be able to weather the storm or the short time apart, Hyunie’s ability to charm and dismantle the reserved Wookie for the world to see is already pretty powerful.  My advice to Wookie....”never let her go!“ :wub:  sorry for the rant....I blame the feeeeeelings...ugh!  

My advice to him exactly :lol: . During one of his radio interview, he said that “finding a pretty face is easier than finding a girl that he can connect well”. I wanna scream to him, “OPPA!!! She’s the one!! Make her yours!!!”. 

Their gazes, touches and even their simple gestures towards each other (even when he was helping her stand up after a scene) made my heart goes dugeun dugeun.

Their kisses?? Well I need another post dedicated only for their kisses:tongue:

I watched his other BTS and yes, he’s playful buttt still guarded. I can always see a wall he made to distance himself despite being his cheeky self. Watching Namji’s interaction as the shooting progresses is like watching their own kind of drama :wub:

Ok, since parents have gone to sleep, time to continue watching my dcut!

9 minutes ago, daloula said:

Mine too. I need to re-organize my thoughts hahaha

• Like 18
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, fffnnn said:

I watched his other BTS and yes, he’s playful buttt still guarded. I can always see a wall he made to distance himself despite being his cheeky self. Watching Namji’s interaction as the shooting progresses is like watching their own kind of drama :wub:

Reading this sentence reminds me that i wanted to say this. I think everyone has discussed about how wookie gradually disliked the bts guys slowly in later parts of the bts. We can see the poor guy hiding just to take shots of our OTP and at times, u can see our OTP spotting where the BTS guy is. LMAO. Very often, we will see how wookie act with hyunni when they didn't spot the BTS guy but the moment the BTS guy is spotted, its a 360 degree change. And its so funny to watch him doing it sometimes. Haha. As much as i really appreciate our BTS guy, i pity him too cos wookie at times looked like he wanted to kill him. LOL. Guess its part of the script for the BTS guy to hide and let our OTP find him too! :ph34r::lol::ph34r::tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 18

42 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Reading this sentence reminds me that i wanted to say this. I think everyone has discussed about how wookie gradually disliked the bts guys slowly in later parts of the bts. We can see the poor guy hiding just to take shots of our OTP and at times, u can see our OTP spotting where the BTS guy is. LMAO. Very often, we will see how wookie act with hyunni when they didn't spot the BTS guy but the moment the BTS guy is spotted, its a 360 degree change. And its so funny to watch him doing it sometimes. Haha. As much as i really appreciate our BTS guy, i pity him too cos wookie at times looked like he wanted to kill him. LOL. Guess its part of the script for the BTS guy to hide and let our OTP find him too! :ph34r::lol::ph34r::tongue:

That poor guy had to hide behind the shelves, behind other people, behind trees... it sometimes looked like the footage was taken by some paparazzi.

The way JCW sometimes looked at that camera when he spotted it while being all cute and playful with NJH or just when he was getting started was also hilarious :lol: If looks could kill, that poor guy would have been dead by now. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 21

2 hours ago, Changsky said:

@songsongdiehard @babyval22 thanks for the warm welcome :)

Will try to write more here... kekeke. Actually I'm so curious to know about what they talk in the commentary. Wish someone can share here a bit :)

Sorry to cut your post @ptp321... agree with you that Hyunnie was able to reveal the hidden part of Wookie. And to not let her go... :)

He once felt so difficult to get close to his female lead, in Fabricated City. Even the Director teased him about it. But it's a different situation with uri Jihyun :wub:

Hello dearie welcome to our safe heaven. Have fun, share your thoughts, and spazz away!

I've only gotten to the commentary once since RL was calling me. I haven''t even had a chance to watch the actual episodes of the drama. I think everyone here who got the DVD went straight for the couple discs and special features discs. I, for one, have been jumping back and forth with those discs. I'm saving the drama episodes later on when I'm no longer busy. 

Hyunnie's one-on-one interview on the other hand was talking about Eun Bong Hee's character, heart-fluttering moments, adlibs (which she said was the scene where Ji Wook was supposed to carry her from bridal style to piggyback ride and the jagiya aegyo scene), her feeling about the proposal scene, difficulty filming, etc. Also, they asked her if it will be possible for her to date while having to keep boundaries between personal and work. She said it will be difficult but if it was her she will go for it and put more care on it because she's the that type of person. She added on by saying if she had a lover from the same workplace she would try to write down some rules for them so they wouldn't quarrel with each other even though it wouldn't be easy. As usual our smart girl answers the questions well. 

• Like 18
  • Thanks 3