[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

1 hour ago, attriste said:

Wow thanks so much chingu! For praising riri, helping with translations and also pledging your support to this ship. It means alot!! :):)

Just for fun/ curiosity- so the "chang" is a common syllable for Wookie's hypothetical siblings?

Hide contents

I feel like the word to use is "generation names"

It sounds like chinese names where often there is a "generation" character. It helps distinguish members of succeeding generations and is pretty important (like grandparents choose it in advance and woe betide you if you disobey)

For eg, me and my sister share the same first chinese character, chosen by my grandfather. 

My family did away with the generation character but usually all cousins have the same first character/ or all females have one and the males have another, etc.

Off to read your observations! I love new eyes and new perspectives on material, it rekindles my love for them all the time. Which is like, everyday, haha.

Thanks chingu for helping out. So we call it "generation names"!

Although in Korea, it can also be shared or created in each nuclear family. I noticed that many families don't use it as well.

• Like 20

4 minutes ago, presentk said:

Thanks chingu for helping out. So we call it "generation names"!

Although in Korea, it can also be shared or created in each nuclear family. I noticed that many families don't use it as well.

Spoiler

Yeah! So mine is nuclear created and doesn't extend to the rest of my generation anymore, since generational large households are getting rarer these days.

Thank you! If you think of more observations in your non-other ship time please share them with us! Missing them quite abit these days! 

• Like 22

On 8/17/2017 at 5:06 PM, ysrida_ said:

Hiiiiii.. Welcome onboard dear! Here one of it..  You can check SBS catch channel for more~ 

Add: heee i love this thumbnail so much..  Zoomingggg (≧∇≦)Izg0HNs.jpg

@erjo goshhhh.. If only i have my laptop rn..  I'll compile everything you wrote here..  And from POV that others wrote previously.. Yes,  we will have time to wait.. Let's gather more info that we can during that time.. Anyway, good job dear! Love your findings~ ( ˘ ³˘)♥

@masthu kyaaaaaa...  Love it!  Yes to all evidence that you pointed out.. #shipissailing #notdelulu ~♥~

Thank you so much! I spend my weekends reading through this thread and I'm so damn happy. Long way to go before I finish reading everything but my heart is so ecstatic!!! I so love JiJi couple and my only wish this year is for them to end up together. I'll patiently wait and like I always tweet about them. I'll let destiny take its course. Wish them all the happiness and love. ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

• Like 24

@yanyanji25 Pls do come and spazz with us chingu. Lets wait patiently and support them Fighting!

Btw a kind reminder chingu. Its is against soompi rules to include pic, GIFs, videos when quoting a post. Pls do edit your post to keep the moderators away. You can backspace the image to delete if not, highlight the pic or video by clicking onto it and then use CUT, to delete. 

@excitedgal Pls dont stop! Do go on!!! Luv your post chingu :wub: . reading your post is making me all emotional. You bought back all the feels I experienced when the bombs landed. Im lost for words to describe how your post made me feel. Hope you will post more in the days to come! Do stay with us chingu

• Like 21

21 minutes ago, ysrida_ said:

I need to thanks @taonaka for this one..  ( ˘ ³˘)♥  I know he was actually smiled when she was on top of him during EBH drunk scene..  But i couldn't find the video.. Thank god finally i found it! Kekeke

That was the slow-mo video, now here we go.. Lips gifs..  LMAOOO.. I still laugh whenever i see his smile during this scene (≧∇≦). 

credit vid: taonaka IG

hahahaha he was trying so hard not to laugh!! OMO!!!! I think his lips were twitching already.

30 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Off topic...anyone know what happen to Wookie fandom?suddenly saw Wookie's post a pic of 'boycott DayRock"... not sure what is happening...don't understand the caption... @riririru can you help to translate? MANY thanks! I will put under spoiler the link...

Reveal hidden contents

ohhh what is dayrock? :tongue:

• Like 20