[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

No subtitles for Jihyun live:cry:

but I heard JCW names mentioned a lot in the conversations so cross my finger and pray 

I'm gonna wait for it, in the mean time i'll read here all the posts 

• Like 18

2 minutes ago, stucked said:

When you can't understand a thing during VLIVE and all you can do is just click on the HEART button and type the HEART emoji. And say HELLO and WE LOVE YOU. Then more hearts. Oh man! HAHAHAHA. 

Exactly what i did :D

• Like 18

2 hours ago, muxic88 said:

both jcw and njh are not the person to say something like this just to hide it. They wouldn't go that far, and she look like she was really surprised he told it in the interview when he could easily call her, so basically this just show they are not that close personally, I'm really sorry to say this, but I think the more we say how jcw is into njh, the more he will try to run away from her. It seem like to me.

Chingu dun mind me asking but you said she looked.. Is there a video for this interview? (:

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

I prefer to think that their conversations revolved around....

"did you have a good day"

"did you have anything nice to eat today"

"i didnt get to see your beautiful smile today"

"i miss you"

AND NOT "i told the interviewer I might cry...."

Awwwwwwwww... I love this. Reminds me of the last episode actually! That nolmacy of their relationship. Hehe. I would think the same thing too! To them, interview, photoshoot and etc are work. They are already so busy so it's not surprising if they won't talk about work. #delulumodeon

9 minutes ago, riririru said:

Said she got the necklace as a present

Really? Such a coincidence? Present from whom? Wonder if she said it. Hahahs. If it's a present from stylus, she can just say it out. If she didn't, means.. It's personal right? And who gives this necklace as a gift when it's the exact same one in the drama. OMG. I'm going into delulu mode again. Help! 

3 minutes ago, syasha12795 said:
Did you guys see this ? So they indeed celebrated JCW birthday together :heart: the birthday boii looks so cute and happy

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Is this pic for real?!???? Or photoshopped? Hahahas. #realitycheck 

• Like 15

18 minutes ago, jijibong said:

I can hear you screaming haha 

--------------

Wow Wookie is singing!!! :bawling:

18 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

Jay Chou - Starry Mood (is this what he sang?)

Riding the wind
Drifting by the blue sky
A cloud drops down in front of me
Morphs into your shape
Follows me with the wind
Eating away sorrow mouth by mouth

Being with you is like being with sunshine
No matter where I go its blue skies
B_tterflies fly freely
Flowers fill the sky
Each blossom fragrant just for you
Let the setting sun take flight
Taking us on a grand tour of nature
With the wind
Start to spend every day together

Hand in hand, one step, two steps, three steps, four steps,
gazing at the sky
Looking at the stars, one star, two stars, three stars, four stars, threaded together

Standing back to back
Silently make a wish
See if the distant stars can hear
If the distant stars do hear
It will definitely come true

Errr, I feel fuzzies with the lyrics of the song.. seems as if its intended for some who's doing v live at the same time? *looks around and runs* accckkkk chaebal don't kill me I am just a shipper with high levels of delulu imagination!

• Like 15

8 minutes ago, valleryrose said:

Okay so wait.. first of all I haven t read all the posts in this thread yet so extremely sorry if I am repeating or not making sense.. 

What most of us feel here is that there is something in between them that they still need to explore.. they do like each other but are yet to take a serious step ahead or making any public proclamations.. there is still a long way to get there..

This the basis for all other conversations happening here.. everything else we spazz is also a figment of our imagination, inferences and speculations.(wild ones sometimes). Yes there are some crazy fans who tag the celebs and make it more difficult for them.. but here.. in our safe haven we can keep speculating.. dreaming.. sink or sail it is our responsibility.. we have no expectations from the actors..

Also unless they are actually dating I don't think JCW will straight up ask NJH to come and visit him. Nope not at all.. look what he said in that interview.. he was worried that she was just joking and hence didn't ask them to come..  this is proof enough.. he'll wait rather than asking her..I am glad the reporter brought it up because at least now JiHyun knows.

Coming to NJH. No matter how honest and straight forward she is I won't expect her straight up admit something is going on..at least now..

And a more realistic explanation.. they are super busy.. I doubt if they're even getting any time to themselves...

No matter what we wish, think or pray it is their choice.. given the kind of ppl they are they won't pass up a chance if they really feel something for each other..

So don't worry my friend and ship without expectations.. cheers!! :)

*back to work*

You should watch NJHs VLIVE. HAHA. You won't understand a thing (well, you'd recognize some names *cough* Chang wook oppa *cough*) but you'll LOOOOOVE how candid she is with her fans. She keeps on talking and talking and talking and talking!!! AND TALKING!!! HAHAHAHA. A girl after our own heart. She could totally be our own little drinking buddy, for realz!!!! HAHAHAHA

• Like 19

5 minutes ago, stucked said:

When you can't understand a thing during VLIVE and all you can do is just click on the HEART button and type the HEART emoji. And say HELLO and WE LOVE YOU. Then more hearts. Oh man! HAHAHAHA. 

I hear ya. Same girl, same,  hahaha!:D

• Like 12

6 minutes ago, stucked said:

IKR! just press hearts then say saranghe!

• Like 12

8 minutes ago, stucked said:

Thats what i did too. Cant resist giving her hearts. I feel like a teenager. Heee

• Like 16

3 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

Super clap clap :blush:

Chingu lets dance and prepare our heart with translations later...**throwing confetti happily**:blush:

2 minutes ago, stucked said:

You should watch NJHs VLIVE. HAHA. You won't understand a thing (well, you'd recognize some names *cough* Chang wook oppa *cough*) but you'll LOOOOOVE how candid she is with her fans. She keeps on talking and talking and talking and talking!!! AND TALKING!!! HAHAHAHA. A girl after our own heart. She could totally be our own little drinking buddy, for realz!!!! HAHAHAHA

:heart: :heart: maybe we can arrange for drinking with her.I am in!LOL

• Like 12