[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

19 hours ago, dalkiiya said:

THE RED STRING OF FATE IS STRONG WITH THIS ONE. JIJI IS REAALL. HAHAHA

Turn ON CC for engsub

NOBODY KNOWS THAT SOMETIME IN THE FUTURE THEY'RE WORKING TOGETHER

u are right @dalkiiya there's the red string of fate between them :wub:

When he asks about NJH future's project... oh my...my... Me: She's ur future couple oppa.... :) 

And this is the translation for the latest BTS from drama thread: 

hahaha... this is the EXCUSE of JCW lol :D Even NJH has this "Question mark" with what he did. u can see her expression there hehehe....

from mintue 02:10 until last minutes...

(JCW slaps his knee as a way to tell NJH to put her head in his lap.)
NJH: It’s like when they slap your skin before they give you a shot. 
(JCW keeps slapping his knee every time to indicate NJH should put her head down on his lap.)
Director: No. No. That’s not right. That’s not right.
Staff: Were you really going to do that? (He means when filming the scene.)
JCW: It’s just…
NJH: Right before you get a shot…(she slaps her arm in demonstration)

JCW: I thought it would be okay.
Director: Then it’ll look as if you’re hopefully leering.
Staff: That’s right. 
JCW: I said I was just preparing the place! (he means for BH to lay her head)
Staff: It looks as if you were going to push her head down.
JCW: That’s not it. I was just thinking of Bong Hee. So I’m doing things randomly. 
NJH: It’s all ruined. Really.
JCW: It’s not all ruined! 
NJH: I’m sorry. (throwing a bit of teasing aegyo at JCW)

full credit to stroppyse in drama thread

2 hours ago, pauliza said:

I think  Director is the president of our JiBong's shipper club :lol: ...Yes indeed ,I always forget they have 8 years age gap .Sometimes JCW's reaction looks like he is the younger one :lol:

@pauliza yes true indeed. how many times the director teased JCW, but JCW always come with excuses hehehe...

of course we don't buy it, do we???B)

• Like 12

hahahaha... another translation of BTS. but really I like so much this part whereas JCW keeps giving REASON 2 all his RANDOM ACT kekeke.... :D:D:D Well... well... in the end JCW IS TOTALLY KID with NJH. well as an adult u have to lose whenever u 'fight' with a kid :D THat's what I see in this clip when NJH said, "I'm Sorry" (in cute expression) to JCW :wub:

• Like 13

JCW just posted a 20-minute video through Vlive - it's already got English subs! 

You can see it here:

http://www.vlive.tv/video/34229

He mentions that he thinks the melo/kiss scenes have been written really beautifully and that he's "satisfied with everything" and "Ji Hyun really pulls off those scenes well like an adult" so the drama is "coming out beautifully" . Mmmmmmhmmmm...we hear you! :wink:

Edited by perpetualjaksarang
  • Like 17

Wow! Was not expecting this episode to be light. Love it actually. I'm still mad how NJW distanced himself from BH after his realization, but I judged him too quickly. That boy loves his girl and he's using every trick in the book to keep her by his side. So happy! Can't wait for next weeks episode!

• Like 10

RO88682759_w500_h0.JPG

RO96442526_w500_h0.JPG

TYYRZvb.gif

Credit gif parmma, credit pic: SBS 

SUSPICIOUS PARTNER INDEED

Cuz they're in fact is so close on n off camera, I even don't know what is 'real or reel'... one thing 4 sure they are at least stay close after this drama (although maybe in friend zone). BUT Knowing that the real of JCW who is actually has his own criteria of woman in his life, well, so far their INTERACTION prove that he will have A HARD TIME 2 find someone like JiHyun who is easygoing, make him so comfortable that he even can act as childish as he can freely in front of her & so patient with all his CUTE/CHILDISH ACTIONS towards her.

The fact is related in filming the drama he said that he EXCITED ASAP to film this drama, he is confident about his chemistry with NJH just from photoshot for promotion poster. And personally he is so comfortable towards Jihyun like what he said from one of interview he already feel FAMILIAR with NJH bcoz THE FATE/DESTINY that make them meet each other in one project as a couple in SP. 

HOW BEAUTIFUL THE FATE IS... they are in the same drama but never meet in shooting site in WBD --> they finally in one place, stand side by side but as other couple in different drama--> they meet again as a couple presenter in one of music award (how cute it is JCW even ask NJH about her next project, oh my... God already answer ur question CW oppa he... --> then Finally meet as a couple in one drama

And the interview around the press con or promotion is also CUTE n lovely. We then get the info they're in same drama b4 but never meet in shooting site, they go 2 the same hair salon n share the same hair stylist, arises the shipping heart when he said he wait her for 8 years, why he have to wait that long (although maybe he is joking here but knowing his character who is honest (that's what I got from watching all of his interview), speak whatever he want 2 speak, I've to say maybe he indeed feel how can they meet now not earlier than this (it makes sense if u connect it with how comfortable he is around NJH, he doesn't have 2 act manly or act like 'I'm an oppa'. He just being himself & NJH receive well all of his 'Childish Sometimes Weird Action of him'. Wow... never know his inner behaviour like this cute kid as in each interview he never show it ^_^ with the military service approaches and finally he finds his 'matching couple' both in childish act or serious situation (well I don't know if it is about private convo between them but in one bts JCW indeed asked her about ramyun with egg n he doesn't like it. Yup maybe this is just him as himself who is friendly with everyone. But still he talks freely what he likes or dislikes is the prove he's comfortable 2 share this info with someone who is younger than him :wink: so yup I see it this statement of him has maybe 50% joke n 50% real.

And then we got the fact Yeah... NJH gives this man an affect of course. He indeed said how SEXY NJH IS when she acts sexy that he even laughs at it n take a note how he paused a little with :blush: face in this interview. Well well well... NJH has this power that affected him although how close they are n comfortable with each other. With this fact that he said himself NO OTHER WORDS THAN HE SEES NJH AS A WOMAN. LOL... Can we say NJH SUCCESFULLY makes the man side of JCW arose kkk.... 

So I just wanna say I enjoy their meeting in this project. I bet after the drama end they will contact each other. He already got HIS MATCH in whatever so how can he pushes away her. If they are not an item then they at least become close friend who support each other. This is what I see from all of this 'rare, unique, sometimes childish, cute, lovely' interaction :glasses: AND may I add one sentence from JCW when he asks about what kind of partner NJH will be... and he answers ''She will be a suspicious partner (laughs)''....

• Like 18

Miyan if this already posted 

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/14/drama-ji-chang-wooks-qa-interview-for-suspicious-partner-revealed/#comments

Q. You once presented an award with Nam Ji Hyun sshi at the Seoul Music Awards, and you also starred with her in the SBS drama “Warrior Baek Dong Soo”. You are meeting her again in “Suspicious Partner”; what kind of “partner” will she be?

A. She will be a suspicious partner (laughs). I even go to the same hair salon as Ji Hyun sshi. We share the same hair stylist so I’ve heard a lot about her on usual days, that’s why she feels very familiar. Actually, Ji Hyun sshi played a child role in the drama “Warrior Baek Dong Soo” while I played an adult so we weren’t able to meet, but since we get to work directly as partners this time, I think it will be very interesting. First of all, I already found it very fun just meeting her today.

I guess they know each other before drama  and might be accidentally met each other in saloon ,i mean why he heard lot about her on usual days?? don't it sound suspicious  or it is my shipper heart thinking way too much :tongue::tongue:  if it is blame these to love birds chincha every time i see them i pray for them that they become real 

• Like 12

On 6/30/2017 at 4:00 PM, 4nnlov3pink said:

Credit gif parmma, credit pic: SBS 

SUSPICIOUS PARTNER INDEED

Cuz they're in fact is so close on n off camera, I even don't know what is 'real or reel'... one thing 4 sure they are at least stay close after this drama (although maybe in friend zone). BUT Knowing that the real of JCW who is actually has his own criteria of woman in his life, well, so far their INTERACTION prove that he will have A HARD TIME 2 find someone like JiHyun who is easygoing, make him so comfortable that he even can act as childish as he can freely in front of her & so patient with all his CUTE/CHILDISH ACTIONS towards her.

The fact is related in filming the drama he said that he EXCITED ASAP to film this drama, he is confident about his chemistry with NJH just from photoshot for promotion poster. And personally he is so comfortable towards Jihyun like what he said from one of interview he already feel FAMILIAR with NJH bcoz THE FATE/DESTINY that make them meet each other in one project as a couple in SP. 

HOW BEAUTIFUL THE FATE IS... they are in the same drama but never meet in shooting site in WBD --> they finally in one place, stand side by side but as other couple in different drama--> they meet again as a couple presenter in one of music award (how cute it is JCW even ask NJH about her next project, oh my... God already answer ur question CW oppa he... --> then Finally meet as a couple in one drama

And the interview around the press con or promotion is also CUTE n lovely. We then get the info they're in same drama b4 but never meet in shooting site, they go 2 the same hair salon n share the same hair stylist, arises the shipping heart when he said he wait her for 8 years, why he have to wait that long (although maybe he is joking here but knowing his character who is honest (that's what I got from watching all of his interview), speak whatever he want 2 speak, I've to say maybe he indeed feel how can they meet now not earlier than this (it makes sense if u connect it with how comfortable he is around NJH, he doesn't have 2 act manly or act like 'I'm an oppa'. He just being himself & NJH receive well all of his 'Childish Sometimes Weird Action of him'. Wow... never know his inner behaviour like this cute kid as in each interview he never show it ^_^ with the military service approaches and finally he finds his 'matching couple' both in childish act or serious situation (well I don't know if it is about private convo between them but in one bts JCW indeed asked her about ramyun with egg n he doesn't like it. Yup maybe this is just him as himself who is friendly with everyone. But still he talks freely what he likes or dislikes is the prove he's comfortable 2 share this info with someone who is younger than him :wink: so yup I see it this statement of him has maybe 50% joke n 50% real.

And then we got the fact Yeah... NJH gives this man an affect of course. He indeed said how SEXY NJH IS when she acts sexy that he even laughs at it n take a note how he paused a little with :blush: face in this interview. Well well well... NJH has this power that affected him although how close they are n comfortable with each other. With this fact that he said himself NO OTHER WORDS THAN HE SEES NJH AS A WOMAN. LOL... Can we say NJH SUCCESFULLY makes the man side of JCW arose kkk.... 

So I just wanna say I enjoy their meeting in this project. I bet after the drama end they will contact each other. He already got HIS MATCH in whatever so how can he pushes away her. If they are not an item then they at least become close friend who support each other. This is what I see from all of this 'rare, unique, sometimes childish, cute, lovely' interaction :glasses: AND may I add one sentence from JCW when he asks about what kind of partner NJH will be... and he answers ''She will be a suspicious partner (laughs)''....

I don't know much about Ji Chang Wook but as I try to compare his reaction over his previous co-star, he is totally different with NJH.  Knowing his preference in a woman, I am not wondering why he is so comfortable with NJH.  Nothing beats a person whom you can be yourself.... without any pretense nor facade.... and still that person accepts you for just who you are. 

Next thing that I noticed is how he looked a NJH.  His gaze are always warm and deep as if he is always looking deep into her heart & soul with those beautiful eyes.  He seems so happy just by looking at her, more so when NJH is smiling or laughing.  He is like a man in love and captivated by the beauty of that woman and that seeing her happy makes him happy as well.  This is why I enjoy watching their BTS so much.  They seem to have their own world.  But I find JCW so cute and handsome when he is happy and smiling brightly with NJH.

One more thing I noticed is how touchy he is with NJH.  Perhaps those who knew JCW well could tell if he was like that with his previous co-star.  He can't help himself but touch her in any way he can.  And each scene where there is body contact he seems so happy and enjoying every given opportunity.  It was all evident in most BTS. 

Another thing is the kissing scenes.  I have seen most of his kissing scene with his previous co-star and though some kisses were really deep ones, the way he kissed NJH is different.  I could see hunger and longing in his kisses and it seems that he can't get enough of it. He is unstoppable and perhaps if there was no camera around, he could do it much longer than 4 minutes :D and yet still wanting for more.  He is basically devouring NJH even in their first kiss.  No wonder his lips got itchy in the second kiss, since it wasn't what his heart truly desires.  When I watched the first kiss, all I can say was " wow... then how much more later when they finally get into a relationship?"  I am not surprised how hot their kissing scene that leads to bed.  But I think JCW is not acting... he seems to be giving his all and filling whatever longing/desire he has within him.  Well, I always believe that "out of the abundance of the heart, that body just voluntary follows".

Regarding JCW lip licking and biting, it seems that it is a mannerism.  Actually, I find him really cute and sexy when he do it.

JCW and his jokes?  Well, I don't believe on joke... there is half truth in his remarks.  He must have said it jokingly but in reality he just want to reveal the truth in a way that's not too obvious.  Out of the abundance of once heart the mouth will speak.. says in Proverbs.

Am I over analyzing JCW and not NJW here ???? Sorry can't help it. :D This couple is just too cute to just end once the drama finished.  I hope JCW pursues NJH and date for real.  It is always the guy's duty to initiate!!!  :D

• Like 22

1 hour ago, shanzay01 said:

Miyan if this already posted 

https://jichangwookkitchen.com/2017/04/14/drama-ji-chang-wooks-qa-interview-for-suspicious-partner-revealed/#comments

Q. You once presented an award with Nam Ji Hyun sshi at the Seoul Music Awards, and you also starred with her in the SBS drama “Warrior Baek Dong Soo”. You are meeting her again in “Suspicious Partner”; what kind of “partner” will she be?

A. She will be a suspicious partner (laughs). I even go to the same hair salon as Ji Hyun sshi. We share the same hair stylist so I’ve heard a lot about her on usual days, that’s why she feels very familiar. Actually, Ji Hyun sshi played a child role in the drama “Warrior Baek Dong Soo” while I played an adult so we weren’t able to meet, but since we get to work directly as partners this time, I think it will be very interesting. First of all, I already found it very fun just meeting her today.

I guess they know each other before drama  and might be accidentally met each other in saloon ,i mean why he heard lot about her on usual days?? don't it sound suspicious  or it is my shipper heart thinking way too much :tongue::tongue:  if it is blame these to love birds chincha every time i see them i pray for them that they become real 

Well the fact he's so close and still live with his mom (btw JCW only has mom as his dad died when he's in elemantary school), so logically of course he easily can fond with 'women'. That's so rational of course he...he... 

But then this is just one factor, he said himself about his ideal type (n all of that is so NJH he...)

And knowing he is already know much info about NJH from the hair stylish, ha..ha.. it can be happen the stylist is 'unpurpose naturally the 1st shipper of JIJi Couple' B) the stylist INFO make JCW easy to CLOSE WITH NJH kkk :wub:

Lol... no wonder he complain about 8 years waiting to meet NJH in an interview kkk.

Nobody can't blame shippers of them,bcos even non shippers (not haters) don't want 2 ship them but their explosive chemi on and off camera is so understable in which whoever see them will find them cute couple if they're 2gether. How can the bts is so lovey dovey from the start. Well JCW himself said he had fun just from the photoshoot of poster with NJH, he even can't sleep at night bcoz so excited want to film the drama ASAP. And all of that, can I assume that bcoz his SUSPICIOUS PARTNER, NJH B)

• Like 14

5 minutes ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

Well the fact he's so close and still live with his mom (btw JCW only has mom as his dad died when he's in elemantary school), so logically of course he easily can fond with 'women'. That's so rational of course he...he... 

But then this is just one factor, he said himself about his ideal type (n all of that is so NJH he...)

And knowing he is already know much info about NJH from the hair stylish, ha..ha.. it can be happen the stylist is 'unpurpose naturally the 1st shipper of JIJi Couple' B) the stylist INFO make JCW easy to CLOSE WITH NJH kkk :wub:

Lol... no wonder he complain about 8 years waiting to meet NJH in an interview kkk.

Nobody can't blame shippers of them,bcos even non shippers (not haters) don't want 2 ship them but their explosive chemi on and off camera is so understable in which whoever see them will find them cute couple if they're 2gether. How can the bts is so lovey dovey from the start. Well JCW himself said he had fun just from the photoshoot of poster with NJH, he even can't sleep at night bcoz so excited want to film the drama ASAP. And all of that, can I assume that bcoz his SUSPICIOUS PARTNER, NJH B)

I watched wookie drama healer and K2, i enjoyed both of them but in both dramas bts i never found wookie this playful and comfortable, he so enjoying doing this drama and i watched NJH in angel eyes ( her beauty stole my heart and i end up saying she do look like GHS so its good pick as younger version of GHS) than i watched her drama shopping king and i liked it but in all above mention drama i never end up shipping them despite watching their bts (mostly wookie dramas bts) but this drama their chemistry and bts force me to ship them...

Hehhehe their stylist seems like their match maker :tongue::tongue: 

btw can anyone tell me NJH is as playful as she is with wookie with her other dramas lead guys??

• Like 13

19 hours ago, meiil said:

Hello! I'm kinda new here hehe glad to see there's a forum for these two cuties :3

Just watched JCW live and  I love how he praised NJH so sweet :wub:

boy seems such in a good place, I'm happy to see him this happy!

here is the link with eng subs http://www.vlive.tv/video/34229

And the question is about the scene he like, and I think it's enough just to say he like the scene of the kiss/mellow scene. When he said about how good NJH in mellow scene, does it mean he likes all mellow scene of her... ha...ha... sorry this shipping heart now take place :D

Actually he said himself that he's rarely watch tv bcoz he's so busy. He even choose read comic than watch TV. LOL. but knowing he said NJH did good job, u man u watch her well, don't u ^_^

• Like 9

18 minutes ago, shanzay01 said:

I watched wookie drama healer and K2, i enjoyed both of them but in both dramas bts i never found wookie this playful and comfortable, he so enjoying doing this drama and i watched NJH in angel eyes ( her beauty stole my heart and i end up saying she do look like GHS so its good pick as younger version of GHS) than i watched her drama shopping king and i liked it but in all above mention drama i never end up shipping them despite watching their bts (mostly wookie dramas bts) but this drama their chemistry and bts force me to ship them...

btw can anyone tell me NJH is as playful as she is with wookie with her other dramas lead guys??

Actually I don't know well about NJH character, but from the vid I watch n some info that share everywhere. She's is an easy going person, kind of a fun person, friendly and I can see she is good with anyone she works with. 

From allkpop article about her: .... http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/11/nam-ji-hyun-discusses-her-public-image-as-a-happy-pure-and-healthy-star

She did say that her public image is not too different from her real personality, though. She said, "I am similar to my public image. I like saying what I think clearly, and I try to think positively and simply." 

m3: wow... don't u think she's so similiar with someone *cough* JCW oppa *cough* B)

• Like 13

This is what JCW said about his ideal girl in past interviews, it's seriously crazy how it all fits with NJH... and all this before he actually had the chance to know her! I also find very interesting what he said about dating in secret, IF him and Njh ever become a couple in rl I feel that's exactly what's gonna happen lol we probably won't find out till their wedding!

19436567_128380317749731_43791003323245519624120_805152412992071_871676364481101

19533654_1284164231695009_34430553917625

• Like 12

13 hours ago, shanzay01 said:

Nope. Hahaha. She isn't as touchy either. She's very professional with her co-stars, especially with her male leads since she was a child actress so she was more of "sunbae" to them though she's a lot younger. In reality, NJH is comparable to No Ji Wook of SP, smarty-by-the-book-kinda-girl but very sweet and adorable. She's not overly playful like those of her age. Extremely polite and humble. She's not into aegyo-cutesy stuffs (she's had trouble doing this, lol)

In Angel Eyes, she's the younger version of GHS and blind at that. This is the drama where she had her first ever kiss, both real and reel. LOL She did it with Kang Ha Neul (5yrs older than NJH) who's both sorry and grateful for it. Haha. Their bts interactions are sweet and playful as KHN really takes care of her like the oppa that he is. This is where you'd see the real oppa-dongsaeng actions. Their kisses feels like as pure as snow. 

In What Happens to my Family, she's part of a love triangle but her character ultimately fell in love with Park Hyung Sik (who's 4 yrs older than NJH). Their bts interactions are like that of elementary kids. PHS is the playful one but NJH is so reserved here. Even on their interviews, cf-making (bike-repair shop) and the drama awards. The kiss scenes are aptly comparable to kids having their first kiss. It's more of a peck, lots of peck. LOL Very innocent.

In Shopping King Louis, Seo In Guk and NJH's characters are more like puppies in love. The kind of love you had in high school, fascinating and cute. The BTS of their kiss scene on the stairs leading to their house, you'd see SIG discussing it with NJH and the PD and then he sorta laughed shyly to which NJH just nonchalantly say, "Why are you being like this? You've had plenty of kiss scenes before." LOL Our girl's a bit of a troll. Their bts interactions felt more like those of same-age friends though SIG is as old as JCW in real life (he's also 8 yrs older than NJH) They have lots of cute moments but never touchy. They did laugh a lot but that just about it. 

Now, with Suspicous Partner, well... We've seen it all. HAHAHAHA. Seriously though, NJH was quite guarded in the early days of the drama. You'd all see it in the early BTS. But, JCW is relentless with his own brand of charm and aegyo. He isn't shy in touching her off-cam. You'd never actually  see the 8 years gap between them as JCW seems to bridge that with his 5-year old self as he always teases the baby girl, even roughly at times. Also, JCW is comparable to Eun Bong Hee of SP, flirty-sassy-firecracker-boy. Their bts interactions are just.. it's my new religion. LOL And their kisses? Their kisses offcam and oncam are the death of me. For real. :D

• Like 20

13 hours ago, 4nnlov3pink said:

And the question is about the scene he like, and I think it's enough just to say he like the scene of the kiss/mellow scene. When he said about how good NJH in mellow scene, does it mean he likes all mellow scene of her... ha...ha... sorry this shipping heart now take place :D

Actually he said himself that he's rarely watch tv bcoz he's so busy. He even choose read comic than watch TV. LOL. but knowing he said NJH did good job, u man u watch her well, don't u ^_^

I was laughing my head off when I watched this Vlive of his. LOL. Yes, the question is, what's his most fave scene in the drama. And he literally, long-windedly explained stuffs when the bottom line was.. the kiss/mellow scenes (FunFact: We like to use romantic scenes aka kiss scenes but Koreans refer to this as mellow scenes). HAHAHA. Then just like you said, he ultimately mentioned about how NJH did an excellent job portraying such adult emotions and is very "satisfied". Like, yeah dude, whatever. HAHA.

And no, I don't think these two are dating. Yet. The palpable attraction is there but nope, they aren't dating. Yet. :D

• Like 18

I feel like there is so much to be said about these two : their interactions, the whole faith factor, the kisses, the smiles, the skinship, the comfort, etc but where do we start!? Lol!

I'm a firm believer that the best relationships are those between two people who are lovers but best friends at the same time and thats the vibe I get from these two. 

• Like 14

1 minute ago, aa95 said:

I feel like there is so much to be said about these two : their interactions, the whole faith factor, the kisses, the smiles, the skinship, the comfort, etc but where do we start!? Lol!

I'm a firm believer that the best relationships are those between two people who are lovers but best friends at the same time and thats the vibe I get from these two. 

Exactly. You're full of feels each time you see them but you're at a loss of how to really express them. I'm about to drown from them too much feels.

giphy.gif

And SBS Catch is not helping. At all. HAHA.

• Like 13

13 minutes ago, aa95 said:

A lot of our chingus here (and in all others who are shipping them) mentioned that JCW's ideal girl is one which allows him to be a kid or innocent like a kid and someone he can interact with. Someone not too tall and he would have chemistry... woah! I think you got what you asked for.

From all the BTS there's no doubt he's the most playful he's even been, no one amongst us following JCW ever thought he could be this hyper, like a 5 year old running around, playing with NJH's hair, with her wrist/hand, he could not sit still around her:), so touchy and clingy. So with NJH he's able to show that "kid" in him he's talking about. There are also moments when they are just talking or sharing like regular friends.

His hugs on/off screens are tight and almost pressing NJH so close to him. After a hug, he just does not let go. His hands brush her elbows to her hands. I have not also seen him kiss with so much passion, almost hunger I think, NYAHAHAHA... the way he kisses NJH. His gazes are almost searing through her and that kind of "heat" or attraction is also very important in a relationship. Therefore with NJH, he can be playful as a kid at the same time as a man with real passion and desires. When he has more time in the military I hope that he remembers how fun these times are with NJH. I don't know if they will ever date but for now, they are so contagious that it's almost impossible to resist shipping them and hoping they will make it real. It's just unbelievable, explosive chemistry that I could not explain with these two. 

• Like 21