[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

18 hours ago, amalyn99 said:

And they were trying very hard to debunk our finding/delulu.

Look one shipper from another thread just dropped by. Are they feeling the heat ? lol Hope they just focus on their ship and stop wasting their time here. 

#youarespecialtome :heart:

My Couple in public places..hahahaha busy with their ...

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

Dear fellow shippers, noticed that someone here just stop by & posted which dont belong to this thread.. what I can suggest is that just ignore the post, dont quote her/his.. and keep posted happy things here as much as we love both of them when they are our happy vitamins.. :blush:

Happy Sunday chingus.. lets spread love instead of hatred..:heart:

suspicious-partner-las.jpg

2017061200430_0.jpg

88279518-ac3e-4165-a54a-6027fff7f248.png

Pic credit to owner

As much I miss JCW & NJH, I miss Mr Bang & Eun Hyuk too.. :grimace:

• Like 19
  • Thanks 1

59 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hahaha just take it as a fun post :D

Wow we are on the Soompi's hot topic .With Wookie's 10 days & 9 nights vacation ,I think we can reach 1500 pages before his vacation ended :tongue:

Just patiently waiting for his update.  

Hope...  :blush:

• Like 11

Hahahahha. You know i find it really funny how hyunni randomly shared with us she's been keeping a pet turtle for the past 5 years. And i love that we have a new hastag called #turtlecouple seriously what are the odds of this happening man. LOL. What a revelation hyunni! Hahaaha. 

• Like 7
  • LOL 11

Not sure either this had been shared in this thread .I just noticed the subtitles " The turtle represent dream & hopeful " :D

credit to the owner

4 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Hahahahha. You know i find it really funny how hyunni randomly shared with us she's been keeping a pet turtle for the past 5 years. And i love that we have a new hastag called #turtlecouple seriously what are the odds of this happening man. LOL. What a revelation hyunni! Hahaaha. 

I haven't catch up her Vlive yet.Hahaha ..cincaa she already raising that turtle for 5 years ?? !! :lol:

• Like 15

17 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Dear fellow shippers, noticed that someone here just stop by & posted which dont belong to this thread.. what I can suggest is that just ignore the post, dont quote her/his.. and keep posted happy things here as much as we love both of them when they are our happy vitamins.. :blush:

Happy Sunday chingus.. lets spread love instead of hatred..:heart:

uch I miss JCW & NJH, I miss Mr Bang & Eun Hyuk too.. :grimace:

Right dearie! Lets just spread the love for our otp .

Why isn't there a gap between them?? there's only a very thin blanket between them. :D

DYiUuTsWAAAfTl8.jpg

So excited for the DVD!

DYYyc8sVwAAmc2a.jpg

Uri #turtlecouple :heart:

• Like 11
  • LOL 7

LOL we are on fire guys. Keep the delulu and spaazzz coming.

I like how we have visitors. Welcome to the paradise btw. How threatening can our ship be that someone ended up posting on wrong thread. LoL chincha :D. Sometimes I can't help but feel proud about how strong our ship is and can't help but pity few people. *turtle dance*

Anyways I just wanted to know how far is the musical theatre from soop building and wasn't one of the musical actors from soop. I am just curious nothing serious :D  (okay nice that just rhymed)

• Like 2
  • LOL 12

11 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

Actually it really caught my attention when she said that she likes color matching.  

So we can delulu about the color of the jacket and the polka dots too.  Hahahaha.  Dont take it seriously.  TBH,  i dont think that polo of CW is polka dots.

I also think it is not polka dots. But still color matching concept.

• Like 12

14 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I haven't catch up her Vlive yet.Hahaha ..cincaa she already raising that turtle for 5 years ?? !! :lol:

Yeap! According to what i read from sources online! Thats why i say its so weird how hyunni is only mentioning it like now. LOL. We had quite a few vlives, she mentioned abt having cats and dogs, aka having pets. Shouldnt she have mentioned it previously? Hahahaha. I mean logically if we are on the topic of having pets, then it would have been mentioned previously alr. Hahahaha. *shakes head* but now, she only mentioned it now and timed it really well to fuel our ship. LOL. The coincidences are really... >.<

Edit: i also think the scarf hyunni is wearing doesnt seem like polka dots either. Hahahahahaha.  

• Like 17

17 hours ago, babyval22 said:

haha that means she's been raising a turtle even before meeting wookie lol. There was already a turtle in her life before this turtle cam along. LO!L :lol: I hope our turtle oraboni doesn't get jealous of her pet turtle lulu just bcz the real turtle gets more time to spend with her and sees her everyday keke. 

They are indeed our #turtlecouple :wub:

17 hours ago, pauliza said:
Not sure either this had been shared in this thread .I just noticed the subtitles " The turtle represent dream & hopeful " :D

credit to the owner

I'm chincha loving this! "dream and hopeful". Very motivating. Everythings are good with the ship after seeing how cheerful both of them look the past few days and if the Almighty wills it shall continue to sail smothly and become more strong :D 

Edited by masthu
  • Like 16

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Thank you dearie! Btw I believe that jcw gets to chose the dates as to when to have the vacation and he can like split his 10 days 9 nights and not spend it all at once right?

I dont think he can split the vacation,but he can choose the dates because daloula told us in in our thread that Jcw start his 1st vacation not exactly 100 days from his enlistment date and its 6 days not 4 days 3 nights.Maybe its plus with vacation reward like Lee Joon got (5d 4n ) and Kim Soo Hyun (4d 3n) because of their performance during basic training (imo).

• Like 7
  • Thanks 11

40 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Yeap! According to what i read from sources online! Thats why i say its so weird how hyunni is only mentioning it like now. LOL. We had quite a few vlives, she mentioned abt having cats and dogs, aka having pets. Shouldnt she have mentioned it previously? Hahahaha. I mean logically if we are on the topic of having pets, then it would have been mentioned previously alr. Hahahaha. *shakes head* but now, she only mentioned it now and timed it really well to fuel our ship. LOL. The coincidences are really... >.<

Edit: i also think the scarf hyunni is wearing doesnt seem like polka dots either. Hahahahahaha.  

Right chinguya! Out all the days she choses to speak about her pet turtle she right NOW! Now that wookie is out and she does a vlive and simply drops something outta the blue like I've got a pet turtle and its called lulu. The timing is what sends me sky rocketing to delulu land and man why did she chose to drop this info now? 

My poor heartu cannot take any more coincidences TT 

Here's uri wookie's adlib kekeke  :lol:

b-mV6OK9?format=jpg&name=800x419

CHEMISTRY :heart:

DYWTwtsX0AA9SLa.jpg

DYWTwtyX4AAC8SN.jpg

ctto

• Like 4
  • LOL 13

9 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Ok ..finalized.. i will put hashtags  #turtlecouple on my ig's posts :tongue::lol::lol:

• Like 8
  • LOL 8

Ok.. can we please talk about this.. I mean the way they are looking at each other's lips .. waah! I wonder if both of them could sleep that night when they shot this scene.. 

DYWTwtsX0AA9SLa.jpg&key=e11c7c8b58351e7e

Sorry chingu @masthu i had to borrow this pic from your post.. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 10

3 hours ago, thatonesilentfan said:

Anyways I just wanted to clarify the idea of the puppy print being a sticker, since I'd love to ship them but at the same time do my research that what I'm *possibly* deluluing is right hahahahaha, and also, I'm sorry if this was a pretty small detail for me to point out, I just wanted to clarify it for anyone's sake :) 

Its okay dear, its still mean the same for me as shipper whether its sticker or casing because of the dog/puppy itself.

Thats what shippers do.:glasses:

Credit to the owner.

• Like 11
  • LOL 2

Our thread is on fiiiireeeeeeeee!! Awesome! This is just because of hyunnie's vlive & wookie' vacay. What more if they announced their relationship, bet this thread will have new hundred pages a day hahah and probably million lurkers (hater included) hahahahaha happy shipping! 

• Like 3
  • LOL 16

Woah this thread is on fire! And we’re also having some confused visitor who posted here instead of the right thread. Maybe we should help her and direct her to the right thread for her?

About his vacation, it cannot be split and I don’t think he’s the only one choosing the exact dates. He probably has to schedule it with his camp so as to not have everyone in the camp leave at the same time. Just like how in work you need to get your vacation dates approved by your superiors. 

• Like 12
  • LOL 6