[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

On 2/6/2018 at 6:04 AM, midorinokerochan said:

Chingus, have you noticed? 

SP is now ranking no 2 as drama of the year, we have moved up!!! 

Great job, everyone!!! :D You are the best!!! 

Let's keep voting, we can make it to the top!!! 

Thank you for the update unnie People like me who click vote, click vote fail to check out the ranking lol hehe :lol:

Btw chingus just to make your life a tad bit easier you can use F5 to refresh soompi everytime you vote from your PC and opening it in multiple tabs helps you to vote quickly.

My fellow fans, shippers and lurkers you guys are doing an awesome job! So lets keep voting for Suspicious Partner and the team at soompi awards 2017 for the following categories. We've done it before and we are gonna do it this time as well if the Almighty wills. Don't give up! Every vote matters!

U have 24 votes per day per category for every Soompi account/ google account/ FB account. You can resume voting after 24 hours. We are currently at No.02 and No.03 . Let's make it to No.1! Fighting!  :heart:

Link https://www.soompi.com/awards/

Best couple JiBong couple for Suspicious Partner 

Best kiss suspicious partner 

Best drama Suspicious Partner

Best actress Nam Jihyun

Best actor Ji Changwook

suspicious-partner5.jpg

DVR77KoVQAYOmkS.jpg

DVRTTEJVAAE5XgY.jpg

• Like 15
  • Thanks 3

"There's this place in me where your fingerprints still rest, your kisses still linger, and your whispers softly echo. It's the place where a part of you will forever be a part of me.":heart: .

"I want to believe that Love is a choice. For when I glanced at you for the first time, I had all the chance to look away. But I chose to look a second longer and there my world has alienated every single concept that I knew about choice":heart: .

credit to the owner

• Like 11

Spoiler

On February 7, it was revealed that D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun have been cast as the leads of “Dear Husband of 100 Days” (literal translation). In response, their agencies commented that they are positively considering the offers.

D.O. has been cast as Lee Yool, a perfectionist crown prince. However, he receives a fatal injury and falls off a cliff, and he finds himself transformed into Won Deuk, who appears to be a useless man.

Nam Ji Hyun has been cast as an intelligent woman who runs a detective agency and ends up meeting Lee Yool.

“Dear Husband of 100 Days” is a mystery romance that is somewhat of a comical historical drama rendition of Jason Bourne. The drama tells the story of what happened to the crown prince who went missing for 100 days.

The script is written by No Ji Seol, who previously worked on “Dr. Champ,” “Scent of a Woman,” and “She’s So Lovable.” The drama is in talks to air on tvN.

The article under the spoiler

• Like 12
  • Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Hide contents

On February 7, it was revealed that D.O. and Nam Ji Hyun have been cast as the leads of “Dear Husband of 100 Days” (literal translation). In response, their agencies commented that they are positively considering the offers.

D.O. has been cast as Lee Yool, a perfectionist crown prince. However, he receives a fatal injury and falls off a cliff, and he finds himself transformed into Won Deuk, who appears to be a useless man.

Nam Ji Hyun has been cast as an intelligent woman who runs a detective agency and ends up meeting Lee Yool.

“Dear Husband of 100 Days” is a mystery romance that is somewhat of a comical historical drama rendition of Jason Bourne. The drama tells the story of what happened to the crown prince who went missing for 100 days.

The script is written by No Ji Seol, who previously worked on “Dr. Champ,” “Scent of a Woman,” and “She’s So Lovable.” The drama is in talks to air on tvN.

The article under the spoiler

OMG :dizzy: hope the answer will be positive too.. cant wait to watch it if she accepted the role, will be bless if they give us the bts of the drama too.. :naughty:

• Like 9
  • LOL 8

22 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

if this true it will be awesome :blush: wish she accept the role..

Mixed feeling ,i love to see her in new drama but at the same time I want her to finish her studies on time tho .huhuhu...But this is her big opportunity for her career .

1 ) Its Tvn drama 

2) The storyline is very interesting 

3 ) She is the first choice for the role 

4) The male lead is super famous (there are 2 possibilities ..either she will gain more haters or more fans ) 

• Like 16
  • LOL 6

23 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Mixed feeling ,i love to see her in new drama but at the same time I want her to finish her studies on time tho .huhuhu...But this is her big opportunity for her career .

1 ) Its Tvn drama 

4) The male lead is super famous (there are 2 possibilities ..either she will gain more haters or more fans ) 

I thought she was going to be focusing on her studies. :blink::blink:

• Like 7
  • Confused 2

19 minutes ago, pauliza said:

1 ) Its Tvn drama 

Since im superexcited to see her on role again, i went to google DO thread as of now not yet any hatred comments in regard our girl.. 

As we cant control if people consider to  hate her since she got to play as female lead with super famous idol / their bias, my stand for her are strong, i have my fate on her she will gain more fans & people will recognize her work.. & we may pray for her the best in her career and studies.. :blush:

Hurm if the drama aired i bet i will miss wookie oreoboni, missing their playful times.. :cry:

• Like 13
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

I thought she was going to be focusing on her studies. :blink::blink:

Or maybe she gonna to challenge herself by doing both at the same time ?huhu..I don't know .Maybe the drama is very good & she can't let this opportunity to go.

• Like 11

I hope they'll confirm soon. Ive just recently been a lowkey fan of exo and now one of its members will be paired up with my fave actress. Awesome! Remember when, i think that was asian music awards? hyunnie was wearing a red gown and exo was performing on stage. Hyunnie was captuted by the camera. but still, our oppa is still the best. Wont trade for anyone else hahahaha lets support our hyunnie!

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

Education has more priority over some temporary role.  

I m a teacher & of course I want Hyunie to focus on her study too .Remember she passed her high school with flying colors result eventhough she busy with acting .Our girl is a smart girl & I know she gonna to do well in both of her study & career..+ her love life too .Hihihi..Wookie Oreoboni ,don't worry :D

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

3 minutes ago, pauliza said:

I m a teacher & of course I want Hyunie to focus on her study too .Remember she passed her high school with flying colors result eventhough she busy with acting .Our girl is a smart girl & I know she gonna to do well in both of her study & career..+ her love life too .Hihihi..Wookie shi ,don't worry :D

Guessing she would need someone’s approval on this LMAOOOO but then after being paired up with the best and to some idol turned actor .... just kinda makes me go hmmmmm?

• Like 10
  • LOL 1