[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, masthu said:

@midorinokerochan unnie i cant find the stream!!! Help :bawling:

Some nice chingu pls help

Chingu u can watch in youtube.. search for 2017 sbs drama award live.. will live in 30min mybe..

Im watching red carpet in sbsnor facebook.. but miss out hyunie since just got to know after 30min in been broadcasted live.. 

• Like 13

5 minutes ago, daloula said:

And lol one of NJH’s articles had this title: Ji chang wook is not around i came alone

Wow we need @riririru to translate that article :D Maybe that was her answer to the red carpet's question ? Aishhhh we missed the red carpet .Hopefully somebody have recorded it .

• Like 15

5 minutes ago, masthu said:

@midorinokerochan unnie i cant find the stream!!! Help :bawling:

Some nice chingu pls help

should be at this link, but it'l start in an hour or so: http://programs.sbs.co.kr/drama/2017drama   (from 9:15 pm kst)

@Lyn Alano no prob - dear. I just did not want you to get reprimanded by the mods :wink:

• Like 11

6 minutes ago, adi2019jiji said:

Chingu u can watch in youtube.. search for 2017 sbs drama award live.. will live in 30min mybe..

Im watching red carpet in sbsnor facebook.. but miss out hyunie since just got to know after 30min in been broadcasted live.. 

Thank you so much chinguya!!!! :heart: :heart:

Editted: hope someone uploads the red carpet entrance!

6 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Wow we need @riririru to translate that article :D Maybe that was her answer to the red carpet's question ? Aishhhh we missed the red carpet .Hopefully somebody have recorded it .

I missed it toooo :bawling:

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, pauliza said:

We missed the red carpet when our princess arrived.. hope we can watch the recorded red carpet tomorrow.. I want to see her interview..

6 minutes ago, masthu said:

Thank you so much chinguya!!!! :heart: :heart:

Let support our SP team in 30min.. either they win or not they will always no1 for us.. :love:

Our baby girl super gorgeous, indeed she is effortlessly beautiful. :heart:

Thanks you so much chingusss.. for sharing her picture... 

• Like 13

Ye wonnie!!! :heart:

DSXvmmnV4AAZf3H.jpg

WIN OR LOSE, YOU'LL ALWAYS BE A WINNER TO US. JUST SEEING YOU LOOK SO CONFIDENT AND GROWN UP IS ENOUGH TO MAKE US PROUD. THANK YOU FOR A WONDERFUL YEAR, JI HYUN. MAY YOU PROSPER IN THE NEXT ONE! 

She's slaying it our princess!!  :heart:

DSXw8CNVwAEAexk.jpg

• Like 17

1 minute ago, adi2019jiji said:

We missed the red carpet when our princess arrived.. hope we can watch the recorded red carpet tomorrow.. I want to see her interview..

Let support our SP team in 30min.. either they win or not they will always no1 for us.. :love:

Our baby girl super gorgeous, indeed she is effortlessly beauty.. :heart:

Thanks you so much chingusss.. for sharing her picture... 

Right chinguya!!!! They are No. 1 in our hearts :heart:

Yes lets spam the chat section with NAmji SP and our soilders name Aja aja fighting!!!

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

5 minutes ago, magoner said:

Ya she is .....I wanna marry her :bawling:

Sorry chinguya hyunnie is taken already lol!

But I do feel you! The one she chosese to marry is down right lucky! Hope wookie doesnt read your comment bcz chances are that he'll sneek outta his barrack LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 6

1 minute ago, purebliss12 said:

Cant find also a decent stream tried all links but it is not working huhuhuhu

i feel you chingu! just type on youtube   "2017 sbs drama award live" and you'll find it. It'll air in a few minutes

• Like 13