[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

2 hours ago, khalinkikyo said:

Wooow i envy you...

Make me wanna have trip to Korea more... 

I went there last year, before SP. 

IMHO, *6* is really their meaningfull date

I feel so unnie!!! Soemthings definitely up with number 06!!!

@Harry97 Thats okay chingu! Just let it all out so that we ship them happily! :)

Dont forget to report her chingu! We guys are in the right rack and thats the very reason we are having flies over here. So all is well with our ship <3

@babyval22 I keep upvoting all the comments inclding yours and other chingus from here. Actually used 8 accounts to vote for them to the point google started rejecting my mobile number lmao.

About pasting the pic here. Once you upload on imgur click on the pic. Then your see something called "direct link". Usualy the direct link will have the word "jpg" at the end of the link. Copy paste that link over here chingu. If you didnt get it let me know ill help you again :)

Eg: https://i.imgur.com/wBI0s7L.jpg

wBI0s7L.jpg

Edited by masthu
  • Like 10

1 hour ago, masthu said:

I feel so unnie!!! Soemthings definitely up with number 06!!!

@Harry97 Thats okay chingu! Just let it all out so that we ship them happily! :)

Dont forget to report her chingu! We guys are in the right rack and thats the very reason we are having flies over here. So all is well with our ship <3

@babyval22 I keep upvoting all the comments inclding yours and other chingus from here. Actually used 8 accounts to vote for them to the point google started rejecting my mobile number lmao.

About pasting the pic here. Once you upload on imgur click on the pic. Then your see something called "direct link". Usualy the direct link will have the word "jpg" at the end of the link. Copy paste that link over here chingu. If you didnt get it let me know ill help you again :)

Eg: https://i.imgur.com/wBI0s7L.jpg

Thanks dearie! Will try it out when i have the chance! Keke. 

Hmm.. Actually for some reason.. I feel the change in caption is prolly more of what she wants to write but didnt write initially. Hahah. She didnt change the initial content of her caption also. Plus i'm also thinking she shld expect the fans reaction judging from the timing she decides to reappear. Hahah. But still, it would be good if the other shippers dun blatantly bombard her and just let the both of them have their space. Hahah. 

• Like 12

Dear Active and silent namji/jiji shippers :wub:

Please vote for suspicious partner as best kiss for the SBS awards 2017. Lets make sure we vote for the exact same kiss scene for maximum chances of winning the award. Just copy and paste the the korean words in bold (below) in the comment section. Btw do not forget to subscribe to "SBS Catch" in order for your vote to be counted

67f3b013a321292fa72d59f31586cf1a.jpg

Go to https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3re3ueOE_6VZK85zlEUWFA/community

Then Type 수상한파트너 / 빨래통키스  in the comment section (it means laundry basket kiss)

Thank you in advance dear shippers :heart: 

Translation credit @riririru

• Like 17

3 hours ago, daloula said:

I hope shippers didn't flood her instagram mentioning JCW and that's why she felt the need to change her caption...

To be honest, I have seen a number of comments mentioning JCW. Unfortunately there are always  these annoying shippers who don't know their place, show no respect and don't realize the consequences of their actions.   On the other hand, I've seen also many comments who just supported Hyunie and Day (even before she edited the caption:wink:

Oh, there are so many posts I want to reply to, but I will do that later from my pc (now I am outside,  typing on my phone...  Not very convenient :mellow:). There is one thing I wanted to ask in the meantime. Do we know if the title of the Day6 songs were known in advance? 

I know that usually kpop bands who have comebacks announce the titles in advance, release teasers, etc. to build up fans' expectations, but maybe in this case (Every Day 6 Project) it was different and the fans only knew the date of the release? Aren't you curious to know if Hyunie as a fan had a way of knowing beforehand the title of the Day6 song? :tongue:

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 13

1 hour ago, masthu said:

Please vote for suspicious partner as best kiss for the SBS awards 2017. Lets make sure we vote for the exact same kiss scene for maximum chances of winning the award. Just copy and paste the the korean words in bold (below) in the comment section. Btw do not forget to subscribe to "SBS Catch" in order for your vote to be counted

Try to edit  it into a point form for a better understanding :D

• Like 12

44 minutes ago, songsongdiehard said:

are you back to earth after that high from yesterday LOL... RL for me is crazy today but I have to post my 2 cents first. i noticed that there have been some chingus who have started to doubt the relevance of Hyuni's Day 6 to Wookie's 6 days. Well, to each his own and no one can dictate how any of us should interpret or analyze so this is solely mine, my own perspective... 

WARNING ... Long post ahead

Hyuni is a smart girl, she's sweet but definitely not stupid and so we have to give credit to her intelligence. She knows the repercussion of posting Day 6 in her IG after missing for many days while Wook is out. She knows a lot of people are shipping her with Wook (more than anyone else she's ever paired with) and so she's aware that her every move is watched. She did not live in the mountains nor the jungle after SP, right?

Granted that she wanted to support her fave band Day 6 who happened to be releasing their album on day 6, why did she have to specifically stop on those meaningful lines of the song and have that posted in her IG? Why can she not just post the picture of the band, or the album itself and say something like buy their album or what not? Also, have you ever wondered what the heck those monkeys are doing as emoticons? It does not go well if you want to support the band, I can't see the connection , can you?? And was she rushing to post that album on December 6 (6th day) that she forgot to acknowledge the band (supposedly the reason why she posted it in the 1st place)?? Then ooopss... she realized that many caught that and edited the post. Hmm... if it has no meaning, why the heck bother?

It's dejavu to me.. reminds me of nail art? Of all the designs in the world, how can she choose something so similar to Wookie's fan letter in that stationary and post it almost at that same time? Coincidence again?

Some believe a lot in coincidences, I just don't happen to be one of those. I may enjoy being delusional sometimes (for fun) but I credit myself enough to know I'm also rational. Timing matters to me. I'm not even discussing the necklace here guys and all the BTS scenes. I ship at my own risk so whatever is happening that brings joy to my heart, I will not overanalyze them, I will just take them in. And like what Wookie said, if in the end, it was not meant to be... this is a happy memory :blush:

Well said dearie! For me, haha, trying to be rational is to think of other alternatives, that i can see there is other alternatives. But in the end, the heart always wins cos of the timing, like what you said. And that whatever we predicted all came true. Plus a whole lot of other events and stuffs that we have been analysing about. Hahaha. When i woke up this morning i was okay yes let's accept there is the other alternative, and then bam, we realised hyunni edited her caption to include in credits to day 6 and i'm like lol. She doesnt want me to just listen to my mind. She wants me to follow my heart. Hahahaha. 

She's a smart girl, and she definitely knows things are gg on. If she simply wanted to post an ig post to support her fave band on the day of release, its perfectly understandable. But to post with that initial caption, cover eyes monkey expression and leave it so ambiguous.. Feels like she wants to support her band and sth else that is on her mind cos she relates to it. Perhaps, she woke up belatedly to realise she wanted to say more ytd but didnt, hence the edit. It has happened to all of us, at one point. I honestly dun really believe that she edited it cos shippers were high from her post, cos her editing it will show that there's sth even more suspicious. 

I know we can't stop those irrational shippers from commenting on hyunni's posts. To stop mentioning wookie's name in the comments. And dun get me wrong, i dont support fans who do this too. They should respect that that is her ig. But as her popularity increase, such things would become unavoidable. Its the price of fame, as all celebrities would know. Wookie has to go through the same thing too. Heck, even his friends too. Its all part and parcel of becoming more successful in this entertainment industry. Personally, i would love that people will also give her more credit to know and believe that hyunni would be just fine. That she is a smart and intelligent woman who will gradually learn how to handle these sort of situations because it comes together as part of her job. 

I just wanted to support ur post cos i do agree with it but i ended up with a long post too. All these are also simply what i think of the entire situation now and just really my own personal opinion. Hahs. i shall just continue to stay in my lane, ship tight and hold on the ship rails cos shipping is really one difficult business to be in. Fighting everyone! 

• Like 16

1 hour ago, songsongdiehard said:

are you back to earth after that high from yesterday LOL... RL for me is crazy today but I have to post my 2 cents first. i noticed that there have been some chingus who have started to doubt the relevance of Hyuni's Day 6 to Wookie's 6 days. Well, to each his own and no one can dictate how any of us should interpret or analyze so this is solely mine, my own perspective... 

WARNING ... Long post ahead

Hyuni is a smart girl, she's sweet but definitely not stupid and so we have to give credit to her intelligence. She knows the repercussion of posting Day 6 in her IG after missing for many days while Wook is out. She knows a lot of people are shipping her with Wook (more than anyone else she's ever paired with) and so she's aware that her every move is watched. She did not live in the mountains nor the jungle after SP, right?

Granted that she wanted to support her fave band Day 6 who happened to be releasing their album on day 6, why did she have to specifically stop on those meaningful lines of the song and have that posted in her IG? Why can she not just post the picture of the band, or the album itself and say something like buy their album or what not? Also, have you ever wondered what the heck those monkeys are doing as emoticons? It does not go well if you want to support the band, I can't see the connection , can you?? And was she rushing to post that album on December 6 (6th day) that she forgot to acknowledge the band (supposedly the reason why she posted it in the 1st place)?? Then ooopss... she realized that many caught that and edited the post. Hmm... if it has no meaning, why the heck bother?

It's dejavu to me.. reminds me of nail art? Of all the designs in the world, how can she choose something so similar to Wookie's fan letter in that stationary and post it almost at that same time? Coincidence again?

Some believe a lot in coincidences, I just don't happen to be one of those. I may enjoy being delusional sometimes (for fun) but I credit myself enough to know I'm also rational. Timing matters to me. I'm not even discussing the necklace here guys and all the BTS scenes. I ship at my own risk so whatever is happening that brings joy to my heart, I will not overanalyze them, I will just take them in. And like what Wookie said, if in the end, it was not meant to be... this is a happy memory :blush:

Do think most are back to earth!

@songsongdiehard Well said. Could not agree more. It cannot be just coincidences. They were “timed”. To each to their own interpretation on  what has transpired. We need to give these 2 credit. They know the game and they are not fools Nor naive. 

Goodnight! Next week to adjust to a different time zone!

• Like 17

6 hours ago, masthu said:

67f3b013a321292fa72d59f31586cf1a.jpg

It came up with a something different when I copy & paste onto IG.  Couple of people DM me about it so I clicked on the link and they were right.  It only works from here.

• Like 8

The Package (jTBC) 27.6%  (4,711 votes) 

While You Were Sleeping (SBS) 22.7%  (3,874 votes) 

Suspicious Partner (SBS) 17.95%  (3,064 votes) 

The Legend of the Blue Sea (SBS) 11.38%  (1,942 votes) 
  • Like 1

@songsongdiehard couldnt agree more with u. Hyuniii doesnt live under a rock she knows all too well the response she will get with any of her posts.

IG is full of jiji shippers so im sure she knows exactly what shippers are waiting n hoping for. I think she edited her caption because she got a little shy/embarrassed (in a good way) with all the post edits that came after her Day6 post. 

Can i also add....GOSH they r starting to resemble eachother so badly now. They look so much a like no delulu there....absolutely they look alike!

Ive seen posts saying Wookie and Y look alike. Even if i was not a shipper those two looking alike is just plain stupid. They do not look even closely similar.

• Like 7
  • LOL 13

Its past 12.00 pm over here and with nothing good to do i just came up with this scenario.... Just for fun chingus! (Sry for any typos and grammar errors)

Friend: *looks up from the phone* ya what time did you check your ig last.

Hynnie: *looks up from her notes" last night. Ya you know im busy studying and have no time for ig. I already have a lot of catching up to do since i couldn't study during the past few days

Friend: yeah yeah. our bookworm was doing other things instead of studying. I think he needs to take responsibility if you fail!!!

Hyunnie: ya dont say that. I was the one who wanted to spend time with him while oppa told me to focus on studying.

Friend: i wonder if you'll even focus since he's out already.

Hyunnie: Eeee c'mon you know i can focus when i make an effort to do so

Friend: you focus real well with a few "staring at nothing", "smiling alone" expressions now and again while studying!

Hyunnie: Yaaaaaa.

(Changes the subject) so whats up woth ig?

Friend: ya! Doesnt "I like you" sound way too obvious?

Hyunnie whats obvious? Cmon its just a name of the song!

Friend: Ya! Stop playing dumb we know why you posted "i like you". Werent you telling me the other day how much you loved him??!!

Hyunnie: okay okay. So whats the issue now?

Friend: Didnt you just write ' I like you' when he returned to his base? You Should  have added something more to it like about day06. Now your shippers are going gaga interpreting it as a confession!

Hyuni: Heol! Heol! i forgot!!!! Omo

Friend: hyunnie this is so unlike of you!!!

Hyunnie: *opens ig* ottokeeeeee

Friend: look at that monkey going all shy shy with the confession lol

Hyunnie: yaaa stop it!

Friend: waaah look your day 6 goes well with the 6 crazy days you spent with him. You chose this by purpose didnt you namji??

Hyunnie: *ignores her* I'll just delete the confession haishhh i mean the "i like you" sentence.

Friend: YA didn't you just say confession?! *chuckles *

Hyunnie: ill keep the monkey emoji and add "thank you for producing great songs for this year".

Friend: whatever. You let the cat out of the bag already namji.

Hyunnie its been only 12 hours! Look at the likes not that many.

Friends: But look at the comment section! lets pray that our damage control works.

Hyunnie: *remembers the comments*

*blushes a bright red*

Goodnight chingus :heart:

• Like 4
  • LOL 16
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

@songsongdiehard couldnt agree more with u. Hyuniii doesnt live under a rock she knows all too well the response she will get with any of her posts.

IG is full of jiji shippers so im sure she knows exactly what shippers are waiting n hoping for. I think she edited her caption because she got a little shy/embarrassed (in a good way) with all the post edits that came after her Day6 post. 

Can i also add....GOSH they r starting to resemble eachother so badly now. They look so much a like no delulu there....absolutely they look alike!

Ive seen posts saying Wookie and Y look alike. Even if i was not a shipper those two looking alike is just plain stupid. They do not look even closely similar.

Big LOL on the highlighted part. True, true... in what angle and what particular feature is similar? That's what you call desperation :tongue:

12 minutes ago, masthu said:

Its past 12.00 pm over here and with nothing good to do i just came up with this scenario.... Just for fun chingus! (Sry for any typos and grammar errors)

Friend: *looks up from the phone* ya what time did you check your ig last.

Hynnie: *looks up from her notes" last night. Ya you know im busy studying and have no time for ig. I already have a lot of catching up to do since i couldn't study during the past few days

Friend: yeah yeah. our bookworm was doing other things instead of studying. I think he needs to take responsibility if you fail!!!

Hyunnie: ya dont say that. I was the one who wanted to spend time with him while oppa told me to focus on studying.

Friend: i wonder if you'll even focus since he's out already.

Hyunnie: Eeee c'mon you know i can focus when i make an effort to do so

Friend: you focus real well with a few "staring at nothing", "smiling alone" expressions now and again while studying!

Hyunnie: Yaaaaaa.

(Changes the subject) so whats up woth ig?

Friend: ya! Doesnt "I like you" sound way too obvious?

Hyunnie whats obvious? Cmon its just a name of the song!

Friend: Ya! Stop playing dumb we know why you posted "i like you". Werent you telling me the other day how much you loved him??!!

Hyunnie: okay okay. So whats the issue now?

Friend: Didnt you just write ' I like you' when he returned to his base? You Should  have added something more to it like about day06. Now your shippers are going gaga interpreting it as a confession!

Hyuni: Heol! Heol! i forgot!!!! Omo

Friend: hyunnie this is so unlike of you!!!

Hyunnie: *opens ig* ottokeeeeee

Friend: look at that monkey going all shy shy with the confession lol

Hyunnie: yaaa stop it!

Friend: waaah look your day 6 goes well with the 6 crazy days you spent with him. You chose this by purpose didnt you namji??

Hyunnie: *ignores her* I'll just delete the confession haishhh i mean the "i like you" sentence.

Friend: YA didn't you just say confession?! *chuckles *

Hyunnie: ill keep the monkey emoji and add "thank you for producing great songs for this year".

Friend: whatever. You let the cat out of the bag already namji.

Hyunnie its been only 12 hours! Look at the likes not that many.

Friends: But look at the comment section! lets pray that our damage control works.

Hyunnie: *remembers the comments*

*blushes a bright red*

Goodnight chingus :heart:

Which explains the shy monkeys hahaha!!

• Like 8
  • LOL 7

4 hours ago, babyval22 said:

I just wanted to support ur post cos i do agree with it but i ended up with a long post too. All these are also simply what i think of the entire situation now and just really my own personal opinion. Hahs. i shall just continue to stay in my lane, ship tight and hold on the ship rails cos shipping is really one difficult business to be in. Fighting everyone! 

Yes chingu, shipping ain't for the faint of the heart. Hold tight, your ship is sailing.:blush:

• Like 17

4 hours ago, Babyboomer said:

Do think most are back to earth!

@songsongdiehard Well said. Could not agree more. It cannot be just coincidences. They were “timed”. To each to their own interpretation on  what has transpired. We need to give these 2 credit. They know the game and they are not fools Nor naive. 

Goodnight! Next week to adjust to a different time zone!

Love is too big to contain Chingu, no matter how hard they try to conceal it, one way or the other it slips. Darn those monkeys, they gave her away :D

• Like 12
  • LOL 5

20 hours ago, adi2019jiji said:

Haha I gave same thought try to be rational yet struggling to fight my delulu mind.. 

Not going to change my reaction. Wish I can give like and haha reaction in your post..:D

Have a good sleep chingus.. :heart:

Thank you, so sweet of you to say that! :D

But, Chingu, it dawned me too late than when you commented that you wanted to read my post maybe you were referring to the continuation of old looooong post I had shared here, since I had also promised to write a part 2 and 3? In fact I had planned to exactly do that this week, since I am on vacation. But then Wookie's vacation happened that got us all excited, and above all December 6th happened, with the updates from both... and that was 1000000 times better than any post I could ever write :tongue::D And in the light of the recent updates, what I was going to write  feels so outdated and  and almost pointless :lol:  At least that's what I think now, since I am still hyped from yesterday :wink: Maybe when things calm down, however, I'll feel the need to share that stuff anyway :wink: In fact, there are some points from my "part 3" that I would still love to share, so probably when the thread is quieter I'll post that :D For now, I hope you and everyone else will bear with my random ramblings here!

20 hours ago, babyval22 said:

Okie so i'm confused here.. When did day6 release the song? Or their album? I checked wiki and it says moonrise released on 6 dec but why do i see some chingus mentioning 5 dec? Hahaha. 

I've been wondering too, cause I've also seen different dates mentioned. But then I noticed something on the video that was shared here earlier:

This one is from the Official JYP Entertainment youtube channel, and it looks like the video was uploaded on Dec 5th. Furthermore, if you see the superimposed writing that appears bottom left at the very beginning, it says SBS MTV 2017.12.04 So... maybe the song was really made available for digital purchase on the 6th but the MV was released earlier, hence the confusion with the dates?

If this is the case, it's interesting because it means that Hyunie (unless she was too busy with... whatever, or whoever, kept her away from IG for days :wink:) could have listened to the song before and therefore could have had some more time to even plan her very timely post :tongue:. #delulubutnotimpossible

20 hours ago, pauliza said:

@midorinokerochanReposted this ...huhu....Wait...Seoul Music Award was on 19th January ...another pure coincidence ? :lol:

Of course I had noticed, because when I searched her IG to find the other Day6 songs she had posted previously this post with this song was following immediately the post with the picture of Hyunie ready for the SMA :wink: But, honestly, to be rational I choose to think simply that when she came back from her trip in Europe (around Jan 16th?) she did not have much time to catch up with everything, and could do that only after the Seoul Music Award night, but who knows... :tongue:

Anyway, let's say that Day6 should be called to perform at NamJi's wedding reception. :lol: And Bolbbalgan4  too, of course :wink:

11 hours ago, masthu said:

But is the result  of this voting meaningful for the official SBS awards? I think the actual voting for the SBS awards will be done through the SBS official internet website, or am I wrong? In fact I understood that this was just something for SBS Catch... :blink: Though, maybe, it could be used as a pre-selection for the kiss scenes to be voted later for the SBS awards 2017... Anyone knows for sure??

Anyway, I've voted with my accounts and upvoted other comments for SP ^_^

One more question: as I was quickly checking all the comments/votes this morning I've noticed that some people are casting votes (with the same account) for different kisses of Temperature of Love... Is that possible??? My assumption, even if we have not been able to confirm it so far, is that each account can vote only once and only for 1 kiss. But if one account can leave multiple comments voting for different kisses, and these votes are valid, I am so gonna spam SBS Catch voting for every single kiss in SP :lol::lol::lol:  

At any rate, thanks to all the Sutners and NamJi shippers who have voted and to those who are spreading the word through their social media accounts... you are the best!

A small gift for taking the time to support NamJi (and an encouragement for those who have not voted yet... why the hesitation? Do you need some convincing? here you are:)

I sooooo agree with the original caption! :D

"It was a Kiss to level mountains and shake stars from the sky. It was a Kiss to make angels faint and demons weep…a passionate, demanding, soul-searing Kiss that nearly knocked the earth off its axis":wub::wub::wub: 

ctto

Edited by midorinokerochan
  • Like 14