[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

8 hours ago, pauliza said:
Haha..just noticed this .Is there any meaning for this sign? 

Just noticed in this photo too.Wookie's left hand was really closed to hers :D

credit to the owner

Reposting the pic for reference:

Haha... I've just noticed it too, thanks to your post!!! I confess I had always thought they were doing the frame / square shape (L7) sign. Blame my poor sight! :blink::ph34r::tongue: I had not realized till now she has two fingers there and it looks like she wants to cut off his index finger? In my country, you would raise your index finger the way Wookie is doing to (interrupt s.o. who is speaking, etc. and) signal that you want to ask a question, say something, make an objection, etc. but I doubt it has the same meaning elsewhere and especially in Korea? Ouch, now I am curious to know what was going on there!!! :lol:

And on the sofa during the aegyo /chagiya BTS, yes, their hands were REALLY close, almost touching. :wub:Again, I had not noticed it till maybe two or three weeks ago when I saw an IG post with a close-up to highlight that. I've searched for it now, as I wanted to share it with you, but I could not find it. Can't remember which account had it :unsure: Sorry, chingus. Should I be able to find it later, I'll post it.

@moonbongbong welcome to our NamJi shippers family :heart:  I am amazed that you've been able to stay here and just lurk for about 5 months and over 1200 pages... :o That must require some strong will, because I am convinced that this thread is as addictive as our ship itself :lol: 

My good night/good morning for today to all of you:

#namjishotnessisreal  :lol::lol::lol:

• Like 18

2 hours ago, waveoflove said:

first time first love

that I am sure is Wookie, first time she has fallen in love.

And Wookie is  the lucky guy ."Its like open a Pandora box " .haha..People who watch Because this is my first life must be understand this line :lol:

7 hours ago, jijifirstandonlyship said:

Their hands are literally touch:wub:ing 

Thats what I m trying to say :lol:

2 hours ago, midorinokerochan said:

namjishotnessisreal

100% agreed with this ! :lol:

• Like 13

10 hours ago, moonbongbong said:

Hi chingudeul~

Ive been a silent lurker here since this thread was just like 20 pages..fuhh-_- looking back its a long journey for us and we got way more ahead of us till may 2019 chigudeul! Fighting!

Welcome aboard my fellow silent lurker before :lol: NamJi Fighting!

• Like 11

Thank you @nianderson for your part 9.. well written :heart: it.. u never disappointed us with your writting.. :thumbsup: you inspires me to read more & to be such a talented writer like you.. :wub:

Welcome to the family @moonbongbong i'll bet you will continue spazz here& it kind of addiction not to write in this thread.. hehe.. this is a place you wouldnt regret joining.. :D

same here been a silence lurker here for a couple of months reading all their analysis & determine either this thread are worthwhile for me to buy in & to sail with this NamJi's Cruise or not.. these circle of chingus totally got me with their rational analysis & their "matures" delulu ( which I can accept their delulu mind & I had become a part of delulu family B)

Cant help my self to Repost this from you @pauliza , love your caption haha.. I love how these two smile happily here, more precious this pic taken by fancam , thank you for sharing (Wookie ya.. where is your right hand? :ph34r: ) I cant wait any longer for their dvd.. pdnim make sure dont cut to much.. give us everything.. we had developed a very strong heart to take much more their sweet stare towards each others & their uncut kissing every angle & cut scenes (which I think there are a lot of cut scenes) :D

About article's caption about our otp.. I love how reporter wrote about them and my opinion is the reporters actually adores both of  them together & am pretty sure the reporter had ask them personally especially to JCW & perhaps JCW had give them a thoughtful answers & truthfulness about their relationship (any kind of relationships- dont blame me for not mentioning that kind of relationship that all of-us think off :tongue:)

Reporter might thought it will be the best to keep it silence about them since both of them are so precious to their k-drama industry which I think it the best principles & media ethics should be applied in order to protect these two lovely creatures from getting harmful/hateful comments by those crazy fans. &-will reveals once for all after they got a green light from both agencies.. hehe ( ok delulu a bits)

Quotes from some articles headlines for making  me smile like no tomorrow :glasses:

Ji Chang Wook Is A Total Kid Around Nam Ji Hyun In “Suspicious Partner”

Ji Chang Wook And Nam Ji Hyun Are Completely Absorbed In Each Other In “Suspicious Partner” 

this is my fav headline. 

Nam Ji Hyun And Ji Chang Wook Behave Like Newlyweds In Latest “Suspicious Partner” 

Cto.. 

Ji Chang Wook’s And Nam Ji Hyun’s Chemistry Explodes In New “Suspicious Partner. 

And from Dispatch.. EYES CONTACT iS ALL WE NEED :love:.. perfect pictures of them taken by dispatch during presscon in spoiler.. 

• Like 15

14 hours ago, songsongdiehard said:

these are NO fake laughter. genuinely happy together and look at wookie... this guy is totally smitten :)

I agree unnie :wub:

some may be in denial, us in delululand think otherwise. But what is important is that we have talked about it 10000x, some theories have been debunked already, and yet we end up with the same conclusion everytime.

He is a certified goner man :tongue::ph34r:

Image result for suspicious partner gif

Related image

Spoiler

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

5 minutes ago, lovethatlook said:

agree unnie :wub:

some may be in denial, us in delululand think otherwise. But what is important is that we have talked about it 10000x, some theories have been debunked already, and yet we end up with the same conclusion everytime.

Never bored of this raining ,kissing & bed scene .hahaha...jcw & glorious seem like raining scene too :D

Video by glorious ,photos by glorious ,his gazing at moon ig's post & photo of he watched the raining scene .All in one post :D

• Like 15

3 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

Luvvvv the raining scene as well.Wookies various expressions on this scene are ace.:D

And their kisses...:wub: It gives off a real love feeling. I'm so excited for these two hihihi^_^ (and I'm glad its not just me B):lol:)

• Like 13
  • LOL 3

So recently I became good friends with someone who is Korean. Shes also into dramas which is fabulous. I asked her to help me translate this because theres so many versions out there. This is what she wrote:

It says:

"looking at her" #suspicious #maybe #goodnight #sleepwell

Then she added the following comment

Lol it must be your fav Korean drama? 

Fave drama and fave couple i should tell her.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

On 11/29/2017 at 6:03 AM, nianderson said:

Please do not copy the following content in any manner whatsoever and do not repost on any social media site in any form. It is exclusively intended for JiJi shipper’s soompi thread.

PART 10

Once in a while, I like a good fight. Now is ‘once in a while’.

RMS JiJi has been dealing with pirates since the moment the cast was announced. Shippers’ social media accounts are being hacked, vitriol’s spilling over in the comment sections, OTP is suffering character assassination, the professional integrity of the cast, crew and staff is being unjustly questioned and shippers are being accused of fabricating evidences or falsifying occurrences- all of this by the poor saps who think they can get enough fuel to dock their own ship by trying to take ours apart piece by piece.

Antis channel most of their energies in ‘Debunking’- quite naturally so, since that’s like torpedoing the keel and rendering the enemy null and void. Unfortunately for them, they chose to mess with the wrong people this time. For example- Moi. Surely they are lurking here, so following the rules of combat, here I am in my own lane, with some fine words for their reading pleasure.

‘Showing’ beats ‘Telling’ anyday: I have always been wary of people who reiterate their personal qualities, especially their intellectual prowess. Because if you are actually as smart/analytical/oh-so-whatever as you claim, people can generally figure that out themselves without the extra help, thank you very much.

I came across a bunch of such self-professed rationalists. 100 pages into their shipping and a mere couple of weeks after the relevant drama’s final broadcast, Wook blasted everything into oblivion. Reporters asked him explicitly if he was dating the co-star. He said he was not. The romantic synergy was a process of bringing the characters to life and he took people’s misconception regarding the dating rumors as a compliment to his acting prowess.

You can be fooled once, sure. But it’s your choice if you want to stay the fool. If Wook had so much as hinted that nothing was going on between him and Ji Hyun, despite whatever had transpired off-screen for the world to witness, the only question left for me would’ve been how fast I could hightail the hell out of this ship. That’s the prime reason I combed through post-SP interviews and press meets… to determine if I was boarding a vessel whose captains were showing even the slightest bit of disinclination. There is such a thing as dignity unto oneself and unto others. When someone says ‘No’, I need to have enough respect for myself and for others not to fantasize and twist that ‘No’ into a ‘Yes’.

Coming back, despite his clear denial about any personal relationship, their thread went ahead about as far as it could go under its own steam. Finally out of fuel and fire, they now spend their days accusing other ships of what they themselves did: ‘Making up stories’.

Ships need Analysts, not Crystal-ball Charlatans: Analysts are integral to responsible shipping because a lot of the spazz material comes from reading the body language, behavioral patterns, verbal and subconscious expressions, as well as giving all the gleaned perceptions the most accurate interpretation possible. Analysts are human beings, after all, and they won’t always be right about everything, but I can tell you this: They are never wrong about the big ones.

You should know that your ship is in so-much-frickin’ trouble if your pioneering, self-proclaimed ‘analyst’ claims that the SongSong couple is putting on a show for the crowds and nothing is going to come out of it, no matter how much fans and well-wishers keep begging. Especially if the ‘analyst’ has already seen footages of their red-carpet appearances, fan-meets, interviews and award speeches. An important point to note here is: There is a world of difference between saying 1) You don’t care either way about SS and 2) Stating assertively that what they have between them is NOT real, according to what you have seen.

No analyst worth their salt would miss such defining cues as those presented by SS. Even those not personally vested in the couple would give their unbiased opinion if asked, because rational minds can process and relay information without getting feelings tangled in the process. And if you couldn’t read between the lines of that couple’s behavior, to the point where you found any spark non-existing, umm, exactly what makes you an expert on any other pair??

Things can always get worse: You should know that your ship is in so-much-more-frickin’ trouble when the aforementioned ‘analyst’ said on July 6th- that’s right ladies and gentlemen, rather conveniently a day after SS wedding announcement- that it is just as well that all the rumors proved to be true, because apparently an ‘insider Korean source’ told a ‘friend’ who in turn told her that SS were dating and their friends were covering it up from the public eye. More importantly, the source also stated that the same thing was true for their OTP as well. So now that the SS are getting married (which she is still so not interested in) as per what the insider source said, it must mean that their own OTP would also get married down the line and aawwww… isn’t that the sweetest thing ever??!!!!!!!

‘You’ve got to be kidding me’ doesn’t even begin to cover it.

To be Dumb or Dumber, that’s the question: Next honorable mentions are the ones who claimed that ever since his debut, whatever Wook did for a project was only acting and nothing but acting. He did everything in his power to make the project a success and whatever was seen on his part was simply his way to get things done.

But apparently down the lane around 2014, he came across one drama and one co-star that compelled him to act out his real feelings with real emotions, real love, real chemistry, real passion, real sincerity and real dedication. Even the casts, crew, staff, location and scripts were real. The dialogues, the set, the scenes, props, food, clothes, weather, sky, stray animals, plants, roads… everything was real. Wook fell in love with that co-star for real and his kisses, caresses, touches, gazes, smiles, frowns, scowls, smirks, sneers and all other facial and physical expressions were yup-you-got-it… Real.

Then of course, the drama ended and Wook took up other projects, but he was back to being un-real in all of them. He was real only once and that was back in 2014 and he will never be real ever again, so new shippers out there getting their hopes up should not do so, because what he is doing these days is all a pretense.

I have only one thing to ask these honorable mentions: Exactly how in the blazes do you guys know exactly when he is pretending and when he is not? Did he tell you while you were painting each other’s toe nails and eating s’mores during the Friday movie marathon? Or when you were in the public sauna and he decided to divulge his deepest secrets over a dozen boiled eggs? And for heaven’s sake, don’t even try pulling the we-know-him-better card because you’d insult yourself and wouldn’t even realize it. I wouldn’t put it past you because so far you did manage to insult his professional integrity, his dedication to character portrayal, his genuine affection for his co-workers and for his job. You reduced everything he has worked for in the past decade into an insignificant blip wherein he is a mute puppet who will do anything for a living, who will stoop to any level to just get the job done, who has no moral compass and steam-rolls over everyone and everything to get what he wants.

Saying a thing a thousand times doesn’t necessarily make it true: Those things might happen in Cinderella Land, but this here is Earth and we deal with Reality. Saying that your ship is sailing and that others’ are NOT with nearly no concrete evidence to back it up…. Nope gal, that ain’t gonna help your case.

The only thing worse would be saying your ship is sailing DESPITE having concrete evidences of other ships sailing staring you straight in the face. That is called cognitive dissonance. And it has no fairytale ending, just so you know.

The Case of the Sour Grapes: JiJi thread is skirting 1300 pages within 6 months because of factual material and a realistic premise set up for analysis and spazzing. People are not blowing smoke to promote self-delusions about things that really matter to the OTP. It is not possible to get this far without fuel, certain shipper threads are living testaments to the fact.

And as for saying that we are playing around with mist and fog, with nothing substantial to back up our apparently deranged claims, I would’ve lurved to see what the other side would’ve done if they had the exact same material we did. The stakes could be several million euros and I’d still win because they would be preening over it all and would conveniently forget that they hated others for it.

I’d actually consider them worthy adversaries if they at least had the sense to take their own advice. They claim that if there’s chemistry during a drama with nothing happening later on to back it up, then it’s all delusional. Exactly, is what I wanna tell them. But you’d think they’d know what they are spouting already, won’t they? Ah well, it really does take all sorts to make the world.

Oooooh!!!! I love seeing this side of you @nianderson!!

Hello everyone, great to see the ship chugging along just fine.

Cognitive dissonance has been quite prevalent among other vessels from my own observations as well. I'm sure we can recall 'JCW The Reluctant' who was not yet ready for the kiss to be over. (Credit to SBS Catch BTS Bonus version) I do have reservations over stating any confirmed opinion on it, because it is a spliced scene and conclusions can't be derived from bits and pieces alone. Maybe the scene was directed thus to show Noh Ji Wook overcome with desire, indeed, JCW might have simply been acting that out. True, it shows NJH breaking off a bit from the character towards the end, but again, maybe there's a possibility that they were angling the cameras to take JCW's close shots.

Technicalities and speculations aside, it is true that the scene- be it acting or otherwise -showed him having a mighty hard time prying his mouth off hers.

When another ship claimed that they had evidence of him having legit difficulty controlling his mind while kissing another actress, ESPECIALLY even after the director had said Cut!, I was determined not to split hairs until I actually saw it myself. I admit it was a rather nasty shock to see him going in for another kiss even when the 'Cut' had been loud and clear, and then it was only during the second 'Cut' that both broke apart. Pretty convincing evidence... until I found out that the uploader had tampered with the audio. 

During the actual shoot, they broke apart exactly when the first cut was said. And there was no finishing touch to the scene, probably because that wasn't the finishing shot. No one lingered- one second they're kissing, next second they break apart clean and clear. But the uploader had jog-started the audio before the video so it'd look like they're still kissing even after the cue to stop was given.

Just how sickening can someone get that they'd do just about anything to one-up someone else? Not to mention undermining the professionalism of two people working hard to get things done right?

If anything, these instances are lessons for us how NOT to behave. I truly fear for the people who belong to the circle of such whack-jobs, especially their lovers, because they are bound to become collateral damages for sticking around with those who make it a habit of twisting reality to suit their own preference and conveniences.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 6

17 hours ago, daloula said:

We will at least need to wait for jcw's to get discharged from his MS and unless they're getting married I don't see them getting outed as a couple. I don't see NJH getting married before reaching at least 27 yo.

Yeah i was thinking of that too. When hyunni is 27, wookie would be 35yo. Hahaha. The timing feels just nice. Keke. Plus after wookie ms, if they do have anything, they will also prolly need time to date and get to know each other even better too. Hahah. 

And their intimate scenes is bringing back epic feels.. It truly never gets old man. 

• Like 15
  • LOL 3

19 hours ago, ajmamor1976 said:

I have read on IG today about the other ship.  To tell you honestly the only ship that I've been reading is this thread and my other ship that sank long time ago.  I've never tried to lurk on others, and bcoz of the endless comment in IG, I've give it a try today to read comments on their ships.  All I can say it's Omo omo.  

Reveal hidden contents

She is saying that when their bias won an award in KBS , wookies seems so proud of her you can see it on his stare.  Hahaha.  I don't know if I am delusional but when I compare it when JY is singing even if it's out of tune.  Sorry baby girl but the ajumma love u so much. CW stare is more penetrating up to the bones . His stares, with their bias it's just an ordinary look.  

Sorry for my observation. Hehehe

Agreed unnie!!! We share the same exact sentiments. There was difference in wookies eyes when he was looking at hyunnie sing. His eyes were going ban-jjak ban-jjak :heart:

12 hours ago, waveoflove said:

Its been months and we are still all here! Love it. By 2019 we'll all be like family!!! hahahaha

Strangers might call this cheesy,  but why do I feel like we are one protective family already :lol:

9 hours ago, pauliza said:

And Wookie is  the lucky guy ."Its like open a Pandora box " .haha..People who watch Because this is my first life must be understand this line :lol:

Thats what I m trying to say :lol:

100% agreed with this ! :lol:

Pandoras box?! Bwahaha LMAOOO :lol: . Its not just hyunnie's pandoras that im afraid of but uri wookies kekeke... If wookie didnt go to MS his pandoras box might have burst already :D

• Like 14
  • LOL 3

1 hour ago, waveoflove said:

So recently I became good friends with someone who is Korean. Shes also into dramas which is fabulous. I asked her to help me translate this because theres so many versions out there. This is what she wrote:

It says:

"looking at her" #suspicious #maybe #goodnight #sleepwell

Then she added the following comment

Lol it must be your fav Korean drama? 

Fave drama and fave couple i should tell her.

The caption. And the hashtag. And what is with the maybe? LOL. 

• Like 10
  • LOL 3

Spoiler
1 hour ago, miranda711 said:

Oooooh!!!! I love seeing this side of you @nianderson!!

Hello everyone, great to see the ship chugging along just fine.

Cognitive dissonance has been quite prevalent among other vessels from my own observations as well. I'm sure we can recall 'JCW The Reluctant' who was not yet ready for the kiss to be over. (Credit to SBS Catch BTS Bonus version) I do have reservations over stating any confirmed opinion on it, because it is a spliced scene and conclusions can't be derived from bits and pieces alone. Maybe the scene was directed thus to show Noh Ji Wook overcome with desire, indeed, JCW might have simply been acting that out. True, it shows NJH breaking off a bit from the character towards the end, but again, maybe there's a possibility that they were angling the cameras to take JCW's close shots.

Technicalities and speculations aside, it is true that the scene- be it acting or otherwise -showed him having a mighty hard time prying his mouth off hers.

When another ship claimed that they had evidence of him having legit difficulty controlling his mind while kissing another actress, ESPECIALLY even after the director had said Cut!, I was determined not to split hairs until I actually saw it myself. I admit it was a rather nasty shock to see him going in for another kiss even when the 'Cut' had been loud and clear, and then it was only during the second 'Cut' that both broke apart. Pretty convincing evidence... until I found out that the uploader had tampered with the audio. 

During the actual shoot, they broke apart exactly when the first cut was said. And there was no finishing touch to the scene, probably because that wasn't the finishing shot. No one lingered- one second they're kissing, next second they break apart clean and clear. But the uploader had jog-started the audio before the video so it'd look like they're still kissing even after the cue to stop was given.

Just how sickening can someone get that they'd do just about anything to one-up someone else? Not to mention undermining the professionalism of two people working hard to get things done right?

If anything, these instances are lessons for us how NOT to behave. I truly fear for the people who belong to the circle of such whack-jobs, especially their lovers, because they are bound to become collateral damages for sticking around with those who make it a habit of twisting reality to suit their own preference and conveniences.

I didn't know people went as low as to tamper with existing footage to suit their shipping. I hope none of namji shippers does a similar thing.

I watched all JCW's BTS before even watching SP so when I started reading about what you found, I was puzzled since I don't remember that happening but then your conclusion conforted me with my belief that my memory is not that bad.

I also agree with you on that "breaking apart from kiss" theory. I already thought that maybe the effect was what they were looking for.

Does anyone have the hanbam JCW interview? There was a footage of the BTS of their kiss when the PD shouts cut.

• Like 17