[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Yesss... I'm so wondering what will she speak on the speech when got best couple award and best kiss award.. This year SBS award will be full of great actresses and actors based.. Got the best couple award is not easy. But i believe that wookie and hyunie will get one.. :blush: If they don't get best kiss award, we need to told SBS what was that over 3M views on youtube.. :D

• Like 18
  • LOL 5

4 minutes ago, mydarjen said:

Yesss... I'm so wondering what will she speak on the speech when got best couple award and best kiss award.. This year SBS award will be full of great actresses and actors based.. Got the best couple award is not easy. But i believe that wookie and hyunie will get one.. :blush: If they don't get best kiss award, we need to told SBS what was that over 3M views on youtube.. :D

Still waiting on news if she will attend Asia Awards. I wish she goes to that as well.

• Like 19

17 minutes ago, babyval22 said:

Oh gosh! This brings back all the feels and reminds me so much of why i ship them so hard. Look at their expressions!! They gone ninja for so long, i forgot that the rare moment we have of our OTP talking about each other, it makes our hearts flutter like crazy once again. Hahaha! Especially wookie. Such a goner i tell you!

Hahaha..wookie's expression here is one of the  3 biggest evidences (for me ) I believe Jiji is real :D

• Like 19
  • LOL 1

38 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Haha focus on Ye won's eyes in this video

She knows something:lol: And I luv both Hyuni and Yewon's giddiness on here.:blush: (using this emoticon reminds me of the make up scene between bonghee and jihye..drunk make up :lol:) then the jiwook reaction haha

luv that jcw interview of park seulgi btw..i see a giddy jcw as well,amongst other things,hehe

• Like 21

Wait a sec, guys... I haven't had time to listen to / watch the radio interview yet (that will have to wait at least till the weekend :() and I have not backbreaking, but while quickly going through the last few pages here and my sns I could not help read some comments  by accident (:ph34r: told ya that I wouldn't be able to stay away from here and NamJi :lol:), so I need to ask this because I am not sure if my understanding from the few bits and pieces that caught my attention is correct... Did all this mess happen just because Hyunie did not mention Wookie in her interview and instead dropped other names as actors (especially SKJ)  she'd like to work with again and she said that she moved on from BH's character quickly? And because fans from other ships took this opportunity to boast their own ship and/or sink NamJi and attack NamJi shippers? Or is there actually more?

Because if there is more to it I'll stick to my intention to refrain from reading everyone's comments till I have had the chance to watch the interview for myself with an unclouded and unbiased mind. But if what I gathered from what I have read and mentioned above is all there is to it, I guess my self-imposed exile is not really necessary... So, if that is the case, someone please kindly tag me and let me know. Thanks!

Have a lovely day /afternoon / evening /whatever time of the day ahead chingus! :D I miss you  

• Like 14

8 hours ago, 1234nm said:

that man is jcw. but that woman is not njh. the voice woman  is different..

Lol please that man is not JCW, he's shorter and the entire bodybuild is different, even the hair are way shorter than how JCW has them now.  I don't wanna engage in these little games but c'mon before trying to stir up some drama at least look at the things you post. <_<

• Like 12
  • LOL 2

Even though hyunnie didn’t select the songs of the radio show, the fact that it’s in her playlist is very telling.

If by chance she did select the songs, my delulu mind tells me that she’s trying to tell something to that person who could be tuning in to her radio show at the barracks . :wub: 

"The sleeping city and your bright pupils"

“Flowing through the radio, sing along to the song”

3929ef2170e23ded0276011b0c904649.jpg

Lyrics Credit to musixmatch

• Like 20

Lee Jong Hyun said, “jcw contacts me often even while being in the military. I’m thankful but I feel sad when I receive a letter from him.”

said, “[Ji Chang Wook] is a really cool person. He is the most good-natured person amongst all the people I know. I have never heard anyone ever say anything bad about him. I experience and learn a lot from him.”

• Like 16

2 hours ago, leeeeeecx said:

I'M BACK! I'M FINALLY BACK!

HELLO CHINGUS! CONGRATULATIONS ON 1200 PAGES OF PURE JIJI AWESOMENESS! 

BTW: I'm planning of joining the bandwagon on voting for AAA. Can someone link me to a tutorial or teach me directly? Thank you so much in advance. I've been a silent lurker for more than a month! Sadly, I haven't read all of the posts here but I will try my hardest to ketchup. I've missed you guys! 

Go download the AAA app and to vote u got to earn points thru Mission by dl games n play, do survey, etc etc. Everyday u can vote 5 votes per category. Each vote cost u 100 pts

Happy 1200!!!

• Like 14