[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

14 hours ago, f8te said:

VLIVE :lol::D:tongue:

:wub::wub::wub:

While talking about the VLIVE, we should not forget another moment though :wink::tongue:

Please refer to the bottom  part here, of course. ^_^ Even though re-watching also the upper clip won't hurt anyway :lol::tongue::D

ETA: oh, borrowing our friend @pauliza 's IG post for the VLIVE, because you can see it much better here!

There you go:

Edited by midorinokerochan
added 2nd ig post
  • Like 8
  • LOL 8

njh cafe post 17 10 06

everyone hello

are you enjoying the chuseok holiday?

I have been enjoying it with my family and now im back to home

exams time is near im planing to ..study hard..Heoheoheo

Im not sure if everyone enjoyed the V app last week or not?Hehe

Im planning to do it again this month............

do this is written by njh realy????????

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, daloula said:

It's nice that we got an update of our girl's whereabouts and one great coincidence is that I've been to that restaurant when I went to Seoul last year. It's quite close to her university. I'm glad she's living her life as a regular college student and going out with her friends.

And we also spotted she just hang out with this 2 friends.She really know how to maku sure her Jagiya don't worry too much in the army :lol:

• Like 10
  • LOL 6

On 10/11/2017 at 8:37 AM, midorinokerochan said:

The poor boy was fanning himself to cool down, and looking everywhere but at her. He even stared at the bunnies, poor thing. 

And our girl... well, she definitely sneaked a look at least a couple of times :tongue::ph34r::lol: 

Assessing  if he was nervous and/or what effect she was having on him?  :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I have to go to bed now, it's super late! :o  Have a nice day, everyone :heart:

hahaha..credit to this youtube owner

• Like 7
  • LOL 5

23 minutes ago, pauliza said:

Beautiful edited.credit to the owner :D

U know on the day of their actual wedding I will just want to be in Seoul or wherever in South Korea so that I can feel the beautiful energy. Ok someone slap me now haha. I bet they will get married on Jeju Island.

• Like 11
  • LOL 7

12 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

U know on the day of their actual wedding I will just want to be in Seoul or wherever in South Korea so that I can feel the beautiful energy. Ok someone slap me now haha. I bet they will get married on Jeju Island.

Haha..count me in & not need to slap you because everybody have the right to delulu in this thread ,right ? :tongue:

• Like 9
  • LOL 5

"Fall in love with someone who wants to know your favorite color and just how you like your ramyun. Fall in love with someone  who loves the way you laugh and would do absolutely anything to hear it. Fall in love with someone who puts their head on your chest just to hear your heart beat. Fall in love with someone who kisses you in public and is proud to show you off to anyone they know. Fall in love with someone who makes you question why you were afraid to fall in love in the first place. Fall in love with someone who would never ever want to hurt you. Fall in love with someone who falls in love with your flaws and thinks you are perfect just the way you are. Fall in love with someone who thinks that you are the ONE they would love to wake up to each day"Just fall in love everyday,, you two. " 

"It's funny how, in this journey of life, even though we may begin at different times and places, our paths cross with each others so that we may share our love, passion, observations and hope. We will walk this road together, through the storm whatever weather, cold or warm, Just letting you know that You are not Alone"

* Quoted this beautiful captions & credit to the owner :D

• Like 19

31 minutes ago, piggieb said:

Anybody find the differences?

In Japanese teaser video, the first kiss scene and the tie scene are different from the drama.:dizzy:

The second video not available in my country but where can we watch the Japanese version?Who knows if  we can find something new to spazz on :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 4

the part were jihyunie tapped wookie to get his attention was very intimate, she could have done it on his knees or his arms...i only notice this now...knowing jihyunie is a touchy person but she has her limits...but not when it comes to wookie :))))

• Like 11
  • LOL 10

21 minutes ago, ymmezari said:

the part were jihyunie tapped wookie to get his attention was very intimate, she could have done it on his knees or his arms...i only notice this now...knowing jihyunie is a touchy person but she has her limits...but not when it comes to wookie :))))

haha..thank you for sharing this because I just focused on the way she pointed to the camera when I saw this video :D

• Like 10
  • LOL 4