[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

Google translate: Onni is very tired, Oppa noticed and gentle tired approaching soon. I wonder if each other is irreplaceable.

Google translate: On'ni it seems to have inspired this cookie 

• Like 20

25 minutes ago, masthu said:

Good morning chingus! 

a41e0e547657cf125734dcf93c7c0e18.jpg

efc0b98aaf1b08ac0444c598fb65b2b2.jpg

Good morning.:D I seriously love these two together..hihihi:blush: And the episode where BH got back to JW house ..BongHee's reactions are just gold..haha. 

My  comp and cp are so full of NamJi..that I'm losing storage space...I'm torn on which ones to keep or not...it's a serious problem lolz:lol:

• Like 7
  • LOL 12

16 hours ago, lovethatlook said:

He could be looking at the producer for cues :lol:

My delulumind thinks he was side eying her :wub:

Rational mind: lovethatlook unnie is right

Delulu mind: wookie was too shy to look at hyunnie so he side eyes her LOL :lol:

its okay unnie lets delulu all the way long to May 2019 kekeke... wouldn't hurt right :wink:

13 hours ago, genxv said:

That is so poetic and pretty. The meaning of that flower seems so fitting with our NamJi. First we have Freesias and now we have Cosmos. They are going to become our Flower Couple

And that review you shared was such a beautiful read. It's so nice to see someone else's perspective and realize we are not completely delulu. Thank you darling.

My dear it's a little scary how obsessed you are with their cars. Calm down sweetie. It's not that serious. Just enjoy their sweet moments. The best thing about the video was him listening to my babies K.A.R.D. (please stream and listen to their amazing album, chuseyo) I want to see Chang Wook jam to Oh NaNa. Get that twerking in.credit as tagged

kkkkkk..... ah poor Wookie. But how generous :wub: Love him even more.

@riririru -chan thank you for the translations of Hyunni'es instagram post. She is so hilarious!!

"Excuse me...*poke poke* Mr Cosmos-nim.."

LOL. Why so cute~~~~ I wan't a little squishy Hyuniie to put in my pocket. 

Also, everyone, no fighting on this forum.  Or if you do have to argue, use some funny gifs and let me get my popcorn

You are welcome unnie :wub: ! The meaning of the flower suits hyunnie very well! Awww flower couple why does this sound so fluffy... should we edit our thread to add flower couple <3. Happy that it confirms that you are  on the right track and everyone of us arent delulu. Its awesome to hear from a non shippers how good their chemistry is.. oh my heartu. 

12 hours ago, pauliza said:

Repost this from evelyn_even ig  & thank u for sharing this.I am smiling from ear to ear when I read this :tongue: .Please swipe to read the comments .Quoted her captions,

"i just would like to show my respect to all jiji shippers
this is the Chinese translation of the review under the Ep14 hot kiss slow motion bts on YT 
translated by one of Chinese jiji shippers 静候池南花开 in weibo 
there are many jiji shippers in China 
We call jijicouple as 
池(Ji)南(Nam)
or suspicious couple
池南 sounds very beautifully in Chinese pronunciation and the inner meaning of 池南花开 is so nice ,which means jiji will be a real one 
omg forgive my poor English
We are all so addicted to jinam
We are with all of you dears " 

kiyaaaaaaaaaaa now we've got Chinese shippers!!! Chinese shippers out there get on board bcz we have enough space to accomodate you. The more the merrier <3

the other thing is jiji shippers dont spazz alone on twitter and just lurk over here. Do spazz with us we would luv to hear what you guys have to say :heart:

10 hours ago, pauliza said:
Meaning of the Flower

The word Cosmos in Greek means orderly, beautiful, and ornamental. The flower's fragrance and vibrant colors give it the attributes of peacefulness, wholeness, and modesty. The typical meaning of this flower is 'love flower'. 

This flower is often used to illustrate one's deepest feelings of love. When sent to one's love on Valentine's Day it can be said to mean 'walk with me hand in hand' and 'see, life is indeed beautiful'. 

Can we delulu with the highlighted part ? :tongue:

Read more at Buzzle: https://www.buzzle.com/articles/cosmos-flower-meaning.html

Yes unnie we can delulu on it for sure. The highlighted part reminds me of the final episode where they walked hand in hand into the future that awaits them...

10 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

LOL the coincidence of the shirts!!! wooow ottoke...the legs definitely don't look like hyunnie's. what's going on here?

LOL the coincidence of the shirts!!! wooow ottoke...the legs definitely don't look like hyunnie's. what's going on here?

haha LOL ikr. I think its not hyunnie but god the timing!!! I think kangaroo is taking revenge on us by driving us crazy with the Tshirts LOL :lol:

Mr kangaroo dont do this to us! No one on this thread troubled you with quiestions related to our ship.... So chebal!! 

Edited by masthu
  • Like 10
  • LOL 6

3 minutes ago, attriste said:

Yessss omo it's so funny how you all are so glad with namji Chinese shippers, there are many!! I follow that thread in weibo and I believe @Loyal_ss520 and @tomago do too. When I read the comments on the finale of SP most were positive only a few weird salty ones :) so take heart!!! We have a big friendly ship. 

Songsong ship exploded when the Chinese shippers got on board so this is a positive news for NamJi. They are also very good CSIs because they are many. They are great addition to our ship.

• Like 22

Read along with the images... :wub:

“On this rainy night, what is your umbrella?  

jUc1ntA.jpg

The voice that responds when you call. 

The memories of seeing the same thing at the same time

VEIL0eh.jpg

The first time you matched each other’s pace. 

Spoiler

Did someone come to mind? Yes, that’s the person…” 

Spoiler

O32czSN.jpg

~ The Lonely Shining Goblin

IG Video cr to @pauliza

Edited by masthu
  • Like 18

49 minutes ago, waveoflove said:

This makes me laugh. Does look like Mr K though. What do u guys think?

CR to poster

the IG post has been taken down! *runs off to hyunnies IG* OMO you know what unnie!!! That person wasnt in the pic hyunnie uploaded!!! Why?? Very suspicious!  but why do they look similar!!!!!! Is it only me @waveoflove unnie!  no matter how much you deny it Im not gonna buy it kangaroo!!!! :D

Why is that person missing in here :wink: ???

• Like 10