[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun Couple (JiBong/JiJi Couple)

stucked

6 minutes ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Don't take out from this forum! 

Hide contents

News about Wookie

My brother share this with me,

He said inside the army there are 2 religious group which Buddhist and Christian. But the number of people who are Buddhist is very little, about 40 people, and Wookie is one of it. So Wookie said he want to treat them eat pizza, after that the number of Buddhist increase to 100 people. Haha, so he has order about 250 set of pizza. Pity my brother, he couldn't join it as he busy with his work. 

Cr to owner

wah such a great news dear ...........

will our hyunnie join together ???? hahahahaha :D

Pizza / Fried chicken 

• Like 4
  • LOL 10

49 minutes ago, kmagesh said:

wah such a great news dear ...........

will our hyunnie join together ???? hahahahaha :D

Pizza / Fried chicken 

Wookie will never let hyunie join together. He will be dead coz of jealousy..:D Hyunie will eat together only with wookie.. Hahahhahaa... #delulumode   btw, how i miss wookie's temple pic....

• Like 9
  • LOL 10

10 hours ago, 1234nm said:

yes that is hyundai but type is diffrent.

At first I thought it was a honda  but the windows looked different. Nyc catch! jjang!!!

12 hours ago, waveoflove said:

She looks to me like she is in some sort of luxury car i bet with Wookie and his mom in the front. Family trip hahaha.

Same thoughts unnie! Just bcz we didn't see it doesn't mean it didnt happen! :wub:

5 hours ago, m i s z CHEN said:

Chingus!! I’ve arrived safely in china after 19 hours!!!! We are analyzing cars now??? I just got WiFi on my phone  but my data is  kind of slow. Can’t wait to get back on my laptop tonight !!

Thats a relief chingu! Do update us about your grandfather !

4 hours ago, pauliza said:

Haha..same here .I m quite curious why this thread move quite fast & I thought I am at the wrong thread tho.But its Ok we can save that car information for our future reference :tongue:

All we need is an analysis for the pages to keep moving! We guys are one dedicated set of shippers lol . Trust me sometime in the future this will come in handy :wink:

5 hours ago, attriste said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Some namji shippers ig have the screenshot still: badoojie

Caveat though I don't think it's her, it's just to satisfy your curiosity. Personally I feel like to say those legs are Hyunni's, is a little insulting, lol, since they are not slender nor shapely like her's and def more heavy set/ of an older woman's. 

@attriste @hazel30 since i can think straight now it doesn't seem like hyunnies legs! The timing had my rationality shaken LOL 

• Like 12

I was just curious about the meaning of Cosmo flowers since hyunnie's mind thinks beyond what we see... Editted: Dont take it seriously! :)

Meaning of the Flower

The word Cosmos in Greek means orderly, beautiful, and ornamental. The flower's fragrance and vibrant colors give it the attributes of peacefulness, wholeness, and modesty. The typical meaning of this flower is 'love flower'. 

.Cosmos flower is seen as the best way to illustrate ones deepest feelings of love. The Cosmos flower meaning, when sent to one's love on Valentine's day is simply translated as 'walk with me hand in hand' and 'see life is indeed beautiful'.

Edited by masthu
  • Like 21

9 hours ago, waveoflove said:

@1234nm chingu I have to applaud your Russian detective skills. Thats some skill finding what car she was riding in. Now can you find what cars Wookie owns hahaha. 

hahahahaha:D

I Know type his car.

Excuse me

but I do not tell.

you can see the video I tell to you befor.:wink:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

2 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hide contents

Thank you for the update @Loyal_ss520 chingu!!! :heart:

1 hour ago, mydarjen said:

Wookie will never let hyunie join together. He will be dead coz of jealousy..:D Hyunie will eat together only with wookie.. Hahahhahaa... #delulumode   btw, how i miss wookie's temple pic....

Exactly!!! Wooie will share pizza with his army mates but never his hyunnie :lol:!!! Wookie will want hyunnie all to himself :D along with a private room when hyunnie visits :wub:

• Like 10
  • LOL 5

Review: Suspicious Partner

October 3, 2017 by kfangurl 28 Comments

HE SHORT VERDICT:

Suspicious Partner is what I would call a reasonably successful blend of crime and romance – a rarity in dramaland, from my personal findings.

Great lead actors, excellent OTP chemistry, a quirky supporting cast, and a compellingly delivered Big Bad all come together to make this a solid drama, despite Show sagging somewhat in its later episodes. Perhaps most importantly of all, Show ends on a satisfying note – another rarity in recent dramaland history (again, from my personal findings), and therefore a plus point not to be taken lightly in my books.

Overall, a pretty engaging and rewarding watch.

THE LONG VERDICT:

3. Ji Wook and Bong Hee together

Suspicious%20Partner%20005_zps58fyjkcs.p

Ji Chang Wook and Nam Ji Hyun have excellent, sparky chemistry, so whether Bong Hee and Ji Wook are bickering fiercely, or being chummy, or getting up close and cozy, they are a pleasure to watch together.

In particular, I enjoyed the early bickering between them, which I thought was fab. You could practically see the sparks fly, amid the tension. Right away, I could see definite promise in this OTP connection.

1. It feels organically grown

One of my favorite things about this relationship, is how organically it is portrayed. From both leads’ points-of-view, I could believe how and why each would trust the other, and how each would fall for the other. In a sea of dramas where the OTP characters love each other because they just do, this felt refreshing and very engaging.

I like that first and foremost, Ji Wook and Bong Hee like each other as people, and root for each other and care about each other’s goals. A great example is in episode 20. I love that Ji Wook gets all proud of Bong Hee when she solves the case, and is more concerned with how well she did, than how gross she is after not showering for 3 days. Aw.

On a related note, I also very much enjoy the fact that our OTP relationship is built on a very solid foundation. From the beginning, because of the circumstances, they’ve been thrust straight into the deep stuff, of literally defending &/or worrying for the other person’s life; of giving the other person space to make tough decisions, and supporting them in those decisions.

And out of that, they gain a pre-laid, extremely robust foundation for when they actually start dating. There’s something rather admirable about that; that right away, once they start dating, and when their relationship is put to the test, they find a depth of loyalty and understanding, already there.

2. It feels healthy

Another of my favorite things about the OTP relationship, is how healthy it is. Both Ji Wook and Bong Hee are shown demonstrating respect for the other person’s right to personal space, personal opinion, and personal agency. Even when they disagree with the other person’s decision, they stop short of actually interfering. Again, this felt really refreshing.

A great example of this is in episode 12, when Bong Hee returns home after being physically intimated by DA Jang (Kim Hong Pa).

Ji Wook’s response is perfect, really. He’s sensitive enough to Bong Hee’s behavior, that he realizes something is off. He checks on her, but is completely respectful in the process. He knocks on her door instead of barging in; he gently takes her hands away from her throat so that he can see the bruise; he quietly asks what happened instead of shouting at her; when she says she doesn’t want to talk about it, he respects her wishes and only asks if she will be alright.

Such a perfect mix of care and respect.

3. It gets swoony

From the initial up-close-and-personal moments, to the full-on kisses, this OTP has chemistry by sparky bucketloads. Given this couple’s organic, solid, healthy foundation, this electrifying tension in the air every time they actually get in each other’s personal space, feels like the bonus that we wouldn’t have dared ask for, on top of everything else.

Every time our OTP shared a moment of burgeoning tension, my heart flailed and my brain fizzled. Dang.

Here’re just 2 OTP moments that brought on the swoon:

E14. That moment of burgeoning tension, as Bong Hee and Ji Wook’s eyes meet after he wakes up to her undoing his tie. So crackly, and so sexy. The look in Ji Wook’s eyes is also incredibly sexy. He’s just honing in on her, like she’s the only thing in his line of vision, as he wakes up. Swoon.

E16-17. Such an emotional moment between our OTP, with Ji Wook emotional with worry, and Bong Hee emotional with fear. Ji Wook finally gives in to his feelings, and pulls her into his arms. The hug is so heartfelt; it’s like he’s taking refuge in Bong Hee’s nearness.

And then the kiss.. so unhurried and tender.. Augh. It feels like he’s trying to breathe her in.

Flail. Puddle. Swoon.

THEMES/IDEAS

Despite Show’s missteps, I did appreciate its efforts to introduce and reinforce various themes throughout its story. I found them rather thought-provoking, and felt that the themes deepened the watch for me.

Here are the themes that resonated with me the most:

The idea of appearance vs. reality. The stalker looks normal but is crazy. Bong Hee looks crazy to a lot of people, but she isn’t.

The idea that we have all lost someone, whoever we are, whether we are good or evil. I appreciate that sentiment. Hyun Soo has clearly lost someone too, and that’s probably what’s driving his psychotic behavior. It’s not the right way to deal with any situation, sure, but context makes us all human, including the murdering psychopath.

The idea of memory, and how it’s not absolute. Our memories aren’t constant and are shaped by our mind. Like the way Ji Wook’s memory flipped when he was floating in and out of consciousness. Our minds get in the way of the truth.

THOUGHTS ON THE ENDING

Suspicious%20Partner%20002_zpsnprmnkq3.p

I’m pleasantly surprised by how satisfied I feel with this ending. It’s not blow-my-socks-off amazing, but it feels wholistic and balanced, and satisfying in a quiet way that leaves me smiling quite contentedly.

Most of all, I appreciated that Show spent its last hour exploring our OTP relationship. After all, Ji Wook and Bong Hee have only ever faced big obstacles together as a couple, and had completely skipped the everyday stuff. It was amusing to watch them stumble over how to behave as a normal couple, and it was also refreshing to see them obsess about the little things for once, instead of fighting to save each other’s lives.

In the light of all they had been through, getting to fuss over the little things feels like a luxury well-earned, and I just really enjoyed watching them learn how to love each other even in the midst of everyday annoyances. I smiled at Ji Wook’s proposal and Bong Hee’s glad acceptance of said proposal, and I can just imagine them loving each other, and bickering with each other, and laughing with each other, for a long, long time to come.

Suspicious%20Partner%20003_zpsgdtsbmfj.p

To read the full review visit https://thefangirlverdict.com/2017/10/03/review-suspicious-partner/

• Like 18
  • Thanks 6

3 hours ago, Loyal_ss520 said:

Hide contents

News about Wookie

My brother share this with me,

He said inside the army there are 2 religious group which Buddhist and Christian. But the number of people who are Buddhist is very little, about 40 people, and Wookie is one of it. So Wookie said he want to treat them eat pizza, after that the number of Buddhist increase to 100 people. Haha, so he has order about 250 set of pizza. Pity my brother, he couldn't join it as he busy with his work. 

Cr to owner

Lol I like this because 1) remember ppl selling their souls for chocopies lolol- its happening! and 2) he totally can order pizza in but he wants *somebody* to bring him special pizza hehehe.

• Like 7
  • LOL 16

We should ask hyunnie to stop staring at wookie :blush:. Seems like its the other way round of the SP press conference! hyunnie were you smitten right from the start? :wub:?? Only think I can tell for sure is that hyunnie's stare is making wookie feel totally shy!!!  :lol:

IDQW6cv.jpg

PS: 2nd row, pic on the right - is he lookng at her from the corner of his eye??  *deluluu mode* :D

• Like 8
  • LOL 10

2 hours ago, 1234nm said:

hahahahaha:D

I Know type his car.

Excuse me

but I do not tell.

you can see the video I tell to you befor.:wink:

Was there something funny? If u don't want to share anything, u BETTER SHUT UP!!!! B)

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1